VECTOR pre release leaks and info

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think i got pill fatigue from my last cycle. Thats quite a stack you got there. Good products too!
I expect big things from this stack. Month 1 was pretty awesome, I've packed on about 5 pounds and strength has continued to increase similar to my lgd 4033 cycle. For me ursolic acid is highly effective. I've used hydra head six twice, once while cutting and once in pct, and it seems highly anabolic. It helped me to gain strength for a month while I dropped 6 pounds of fat, and worked to help retain my cycle gains in pct. I coincidentally ran out of hydra head six today and will replace it with vector. I'm very interested to see if my results can increase further, as mk 677 and the other items in my stack already have me feeling highly enhanced.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Anyone receive a tub that the seal was broken? Got 2 bottles. One was sealed correct, the other just had the seal sitting on top of the tub but not actually sealed.

Thanks

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Anyone receive a tub that the seal was broken? Got 2 bottles. One was sealed correct, the other just had the seal sitting on top of the tub but not actually sealed.

Thanks
Mine as soon as i opened the top, the "seal" fell off...

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yah its proven hard to gain weight without MAJOR cals with Follidrone.
Vector is great for mass building. Its going to be interesting to see how FD2 and Vector work together.
Is it possible it would be easier to gain on VECTOR without stacking with fd2? (Given the statement it’s hard to gain mass on fd2).
Would I do better to save the fd for leaning up after?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Hitting arms rn and have a nice pump day 4 or 5 for me

My nose has been getting runny/stuffy
I concur on these sides also. Im not prone to headaches, but have had intermittent headaches and runny nose since starting Vector....oh and pumps lol. I wonder what's causing this..interested to see how this goes.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro! that is a stack...
Yeah its pretty ridiculous seeing it laid out like that. Should work for nice lean gains if I can keep out of the cookies...and chips, and ice cream, etc. And if I endulge too much at least I lose fat quickly when I do decide to slim down.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it possible it would be easier to gain on VECTOR without stacking with fd2? (Given the statement it’s hard to gain mass on fd2).
Would I do better to save the fd for leaning up after?
I would stack both, personally. However, Vector on its own has been shown to be a great mass builder. I just like adding FD2 as it is a staple supplement for me.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You lot make me want to start my stack. But I’m trying to hold a little drop a bit more and then start from a better foundation

Before going all out

But my holiday isn’t till November so I’ve got till then to play around with my physique

blacksouth

Awards
Slight headaches 1st two days, just increased water quite a bit around dosing. Pumps are mad

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll second that, pumps are great.
Seems I had a 24hr tummy bug that brought on some flu-like symptoms, all good now and back training again
I didn’t want to say it, but I knew it was not the Vector! I thought it would be highly unlikely since you did not seem to report even the slightest adverse reaction the first few days. Good for you!

I remain impressed with how full my arms look, and how solid they feel. All this despite not lifting this week due to my elbow. I also stopped my current estrogen control product, and cut my cortisol control product in 1/2 to help heal my elbow faster. These affects can all be entirely attributed to Vector as I have been on FD2 forever.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Well tracking for my parcel with Vector is now saying every day for 7 days in a row, that my parcel left LA distribution center of USPS but no update that parcel ever left LA.

And Strong support is saying wait 2 months to officially declare it lost or stolen before they will tell me I also not gonna get money back for my Vector order.

So with no Vector and no money back I can report Vector giving me also few days of headache without ever taking it.

I didn't think I'll ever say this but now ordering from inside EU will also be my first thought from now on.

It's a pain to pay double price to order from UK but it's still better than not get parcel from US at all.

Maybe brundel could start thinking to sell BLR products through amazon .de or some German distributor and have products shipped from Germany. UK already exited EU so eventually even ordering from UK will get even more expensive and parcel will get stopped by customs.

joyo

Awards
Just got my 3 bottles today and i'm actually amazed by SSS!I have only ordered form NV some FD2 and got it in like 2 months..and now with SSS it arrived in a week!damn!Also it smells like food?like spicy something.Bulk//recomp is on!WIth FD2 i was eating like a mad man increasing my calories every week or else i was not gaining.. managed to gain around 23-25 lbs in a 12 week cycle but it was exhausting to eat that much..Lets see what Vector can do!

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
7/8 days into Vector. Can say I'm experiencing a lot of muscle fullness, super hard pumps, a big libido increase (I'm 19 so it's already up there), and a crazy amount of hunger. Not really gaining much fat considering all the cheat meals I've been smashing. (Binged and had 3 mchickens and two cheesburgers from mcdonalds last night)
Maybe theres some nutrient partitioning happening here? I feel like my blood flow is just "better" too if that makes any sense.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking Vector for 6 days with FD2.
I mentioned earlier, in the thread, that I had the increased appetite and awesome pumps, like a lot of us have mentioned, but I have also started to notice how good I'm feeling and focused. I'm noticing especially during my workouts the increased focus and intensity.
I take a lot of supplements, but all this started after starting Vector. I know the best benefits will take some time, but I already like it and it should only get better.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought I was coming down with/fighting a cold, and still do, but this thread has me wondering. ****; I was wondering before this, as it quincidentally matched up with when I started Vector.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def having these flu like symptoms... hope they disappear soon

Mks123

Awards
Got my 2 bottles Vector shipped to Germany today. Great work SSS!

I Hope my body can handle it. I get hypo of i take products with Berberine or of I took FD2 and only feel weak and tired...
Since I took Berberine i have Problems with pumps too.

I hope it can give me a bit of this Anavar Look. Hard full muscles <3

If this stuff really works for me, I will take it forever &#55357;&#56833;

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Def having these flu like symptoms... hope they disappear soon
I've recovered and don't think that my flu symptoms were related to Vector but if they were then it's because of the super strong extracts brundel used that our bodies are getting used to dealing with

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've recovered and don't think that my flu symptoms were related to Vector but if they were then it's because of the super strong extracts brundel used that our bodies are getting used to dealing with
This is weird. I didn't get a runny nose and sure as hell didn't get flu like symptoms. I would have freaked out.
Vector makes me just feel good as well. does something to my mood?

The more I use it the more benefits that I notice.
Some benefits I don't even realize till someone else mentioned it. Like my fingernails grow like crazy. or my dick seems harder.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking Vector for 6 days with FD2.
I mentioned earlier, in the thread, that I had the increased appetite and awesome pumps, like a lot of us have mentioned, but I have also started to notice how good I'm feeling and focused. I'm noticing especially during my workouts the increased focus and intensity.
I take a lot of supplements, but all this started after starting Vector. I know the best benefits will take some time, but I already like it and it should only get better.
I have been noticing how damn good I have been feeling lately too. Its just too early to tell for me if that is placebo or not though.

So far enjoying the Vector!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
This is weird. I didn't get a runny nose and sure as hell didn't get flu like symptoms. I would have freaked out.

Some benefits I don't even realize till someone else mentioned it. Like my fingernails grow like crazy. or my dick seems harder.
I think brundel mentioned that your test caps are half the strength of the caps that are on sale right now so maybe that's why you didn't notice this, but early indications from users are that this may live up to the hype

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think brundel mentioned that your test caps are half the strength of the caps that are on sale right now so maybe that's why you didn't notice this, but early indications from users are that this may live up to the hype
I did does 4 caps 3 times a day for a week to try it out. Didn't seem to do anything extra for me. but I only did it for 7 days. (I didn't want to run out) so I stopped. May not been long enough to see any sides.

Getting ready to buy some in 1 week. I always take a break from what I call extra supplements. 8-12 weeks on / 4-6 off.
I can't wait actually. I didn't want to stop taking Vector.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on day 2 of Vector. Today was my first workout on Vector, I combined it with one capsule of FD 2.0 preworkout with a small snack. If anything, I found that I had less of an endurance kick than usual, as I've been taking 2 capsules of FD 2.0 preworkout previously. Tomorrow I will bump up to my usual 2 capsule dose of FD 2.0 alongside 2 caps of Vector to see how it works out in comparison.

I have noticed an energizing effect from Vector already. I took all 6 caps yesterday in about a 6 hour span last night, and I found it kept me up a little later than usual as I was feeling the extra energy 4-5 hours after my last dose.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interestingly, I do also have an itchy throat and some flu symptoms. I thought I just caught something on the plane, now I am wondering

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
I've gotten zero cold/flu like symptoms. No bad sides for me

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 6 of Vector, and I have not noticed any negative side effects what so ever. No headaches or flu like symptoms.

What I have noticed since day 1 is an intense mind muscle connection, which has led to painful pumps, which has me feeling swole all day, which has me flexing in front of a mirror every chance I get.

So far I'm loving it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aside from some of the purported sides, the feedback this early on this stuff seems awesome. Just got my package the other day, can't wait to try this out!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I am curious on how you feel this final version of Vector is compared to your test run with it since it was not as strong as it is now. When do you plan on running vector again?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And all my bottles weighed 173/174 grams so no worries here lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I see 'flu like symptoms' I think it similar to a side effect in HGH. Strange. No?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on day 6 of Vector, and I have not noticed any negative side effects what so ever. No headaches or flu like symptoms.

What I have noticed since day 1 is an intense mind muscle connection, which has led to painful pumps, which has me feeling swole all day, which has me flexing in front of a mirror every chance I get.

So far I'm loving it.
Interesting, I cannot report anything like that up to now. Also on day 6

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
USPS really are playing with my nerves.

After my parcel shows 9 days in a row that every day it's leaving LA distribution center but never left LA, today they invited me to fill out their survey how satisfied I am with their service of delivering parcels and if I'd recommend them to my friends :261:

JaredH

Awards
I've been sick since Wednesday, which was day 5 for me, but it has got to be a coincidence right?

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for about a week now without any sort of flu like symptoms. 2 caps 3xday twice on an empty stomach and once with food.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been on Vector for 5 days now, and my cardio endurance has increased. Most of the hype with Vector is the strength and muscle mass increase, but I also feel it for muscular endurance.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
It could just be die off symptoms? Kind of like starting oregano oil and coconut oil. All those bad germs getting dusted lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just your bodies becoming more anabolic
It could just be die off symptoms? Kind of like starting oregano oil and coconut oil. All those bad germs getting dusted lol
Yeah...maybe these extracts are just purging toxins out of the body!:trink26:

Day #8 for me and I am happy to say that my elbow is feeling much better and today was my first day back in the gym since starting Vector. I had 3 pills this morning along with an FD2 and then had my usual PWO cocktail along with an FD2 on my way to the gym.

Pumps were way more intense than usual and it actually took me some time to get used to it. The good thing is that they are not painful pumps for me at all. I had an amazing workout, and I caught myself looking in the mirror in disbelief of how much bigger my arms and chest looked than usual. I looked really full. Endurance did not seem any better or worse than usual...

Something I am going to keep an eye on is increased abdominal bloat. I am notorious for getting bloated though. I would probably get bloated if I took Lasix!
Anyway, has anyone else noticed this?

Otherwise, I am certainly not experiencing any of the other side effects..

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
No bloat here and I've taken it with food and without. Only thing I get bloated on is creatine mono my stomach hates that ish.