VECTOR pre release leaks and info

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Been on fd2 for 3 weeks after a break and have lost more weight than I wanted to as I've never been able to stop the loss even though I eat more!
So hopefully the vector packs on the muscle while fd2 keep the gains lean.

Jpv20

Awards
brundel, , summer is coming and many people want to drop the body fat / cut to get shredded.. We talked also about using Vector for cutting..

Would you say that using Follidrone and Vector together and eating at a caloric deficit , doing HITT cardio but having diet perfectly measured with high amounts of protein would still allow you to get muscle gains while dropping body fat?

Wokfighter

Awards
brundel please explain me this.my two bottles of vector came in today one waying 114 and had 78 caps in it.the other bottle was fine..big fan of you guys for year but this is just bad man..

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel please explain me this.my two bottles of vector came in today one waying 114 and had 78 caps in it.the other bottle was fine..big fan of you guys for year but this is just bad man..
Wtf do you mean weighing 114 with 78 caps? Great so now I’m going to have to count all of my capsules..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel, , summer is coming and many people want to drop the body fat / cut to get shredded.. We talked also about using Vector for cutting..

Would you say that using Follidrone and Vector together and eating at a caloric deficit , doing HITT cardio but having diet perfectly measured with high amounts of protein would still allow you to get muscle gains while dropping body fat?
You are spot on!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM him.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf do you mean weighing 114 with 78 caps? Great so now I’m going to have to count all of my capsules..
LMAO! that should be fun. I can see everyone pouring out there caps and counting. Needs some pics of this guys!!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you meant weighing? Your spelling of “waying” also leads me to believe you don’t know how to count either

21marine

21marine

Awards
I hope you're mistaken somehow about the count from each container. I got 2 containers and just combined them into one without verifying what was in the tubs...

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you're mistaken somehow about the count from each container. I got 2 containers and just combined them into one without verifying what was in the tubs...
Ha, I guess we find out once we run out of caps after 43 days :D

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I think it’s pretty clear that any natural product is not going to put on muscle mass while in a deficit. Help retain current muscle, sure. Something more anabolic, yes. Does not mean there’s no use for Vector but if it does such a thing all other companies will be out of business lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Count them and divide by 2 bro.

Wokfighter

Awards
Well excuse my spelling bro.but one container was 114 grams the other one was 178 gram.the forum has disabled pictures some how!?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well excuse my spelling bro.but one container was 114 grams the other one was 178 gram.the forum has disabled pictures some how!?
PM Brundel. 114 caps? 178 caps?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About the dosage, a doubt came out... Not everyone weights the same, so i guess this is a standard dosage that will be suitable for everyone. For smaller guys like me (about 170lbs) do you still recomend the 6 caps daily?
Yah. Use the suggested dose for best results.
While it's true some people weigh more than others and some metabolize things differently and some people see effedcts or sides other don't the dose will be perfect for the vast majority. Keep in mind all the previously mentioned things are true with all supps and doses are rarely if ever altered for these reasons.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am still noticing increased hunger and my previous report of nasal congestion post dosage has not been an issue since day 2. No side effects whatsoever.

I tweaked my elbow (somehow) during my last lifting session which was on the 10th. I started Vector the same day when I got home and received my product. Unfortunately, I will not be able to resume weight training again until this elbow calms down. Typical!
Oh man....what a bummer. Bpc157? ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My second day on Vector but first day training with it, I'm stacking with fd2 and believe me when I say the pump I got today was awesome. Chest and tri's were hard and full for a few hours after my workout.
Something in the vector that compliments fd2 or vice versa. Eating at a surplus so this is gonna be interesting
Dude....take pics.
I'm telling you....I have friends who are long time aas users who are bugging hard for me to send them more vector. Like every morning texts.
This stuff is the truth
The pumps are aas like foe sure but this is just the beginning. Major gains in the future

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh man....what a bummer. Bpc157? ;)
Sounds very interesting. With my luck, I would be healed just as the product arrived at my door. Wish I had some here now though for sure..

I just started applying Arnica oil on it today and it actually seems to work! I have also been using transdermal Beta Androstenetriol (which I have been taking anyway), and after shoveling today I took 2 Aleve..

21marine

21marine

Awards
Counted mine and they are as should be no missing red and black caps!

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Jose, i was very very lucky this time, same day it entered the customs, it was cleared. I really don't know how.

Then please let me know what happen to yours.

I took today the first pill and i'm on a dilemma. Don't know if i try my luck again and buy the second one from strong or wait for a UK retailer. In any case i hope it will take no more than 30 days, or else i will not be able to take it with no pauses.

How are things with UK retailers? Vector was already sent to them? If not, it would be in a short period?

Edit: I checked on CTT website and it seems they already sent to you the letter requesting the payment proof... So be ready to pay taxes and wait like a month or two :( how many bottles did you buy?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on fd2 for 3 weeks after a break and have lost more weight than I wanted to as I've never been able to stop the loss even though I eat more!
So hopefully the vector packs on the muscle while fd2 keep the gains lean.
Yah its proven hard to gain weight without MAJOR cals with Follidrone.
Vector is great for mass building. Its going to be interesting to see how FD2 and Vector work together.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I dont think its wise to try to grow and shrink at the same time.
My suggestion is always cut or bulk but not both at the same time. I do think you could recomp though.
Meaning weight staying roughly stable but lose some fat and gain some muscle. But dont expect weight gain. If that makes sense.

Its basically impossible to gain new muscle in deficit. Just not how human biology works.
Think of it like this. Say your building a wall. You need bricks to build the wall. If you want it to be higher, you need more bricks.
Think of protein and cals as bricks. If you have less bricks the wall isnt going to magically get bigger. In fact if you have less bricks (deficit) youll almost certainly get smaller.
Now.....you can change 1 brick for another (recomp)
or you can subtract bricks but without added food/cals/protein (bricks) the wall wont get higher.

Another example.
I just used Vector to recomp after 6 months off the gym. I was about 25-30lbs overweight or.....25-30lbs of fat with my bodyweight normal.
I spend about 6 weeks dieting and lost the fat.
Then I spent about the last 8 weeks slowly adding cals and protein and building the wall back up and Ive put most of the weight back on as muscle tissue. So fat loss and muscle gain but not at the same time. Choose 1 or your results will be vastly less impressive.

You can for sure cut with Vector though.
My suggestion is set a goal and a date. Say you want to be in shape by July 4th.
March/apr cut.
May/june add muscle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This IS interesting.

Feel free to send the bottle with 78 back to us and we ill replace.
PM me and Ill tell you where to send it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just FYI.
The machine is set to release 2x 90 caps and we stop running with 1000 left in the bin. And all of the Vector currently in circulation was hand labeled so someone had their hands on each bottle and would notice one less than half the weight.
Its basically impossible there is 78 in a bottle.
Dont sweat it.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
How are the things with UK Retailers? When can we expect Vector to be in stock?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hunger is a good thing, because your body is craving the fuel to feed your muscles. Just be sure to eat clean and avoid junk.
Exactly. surround yourself with good food your body will crave it.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I have now come down with severe restless legs and nausea, hope it's just a flu trying it's best and not any of the ingredients
Hot baths and rest today

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My neighbour still has my vector

Unrelated, but I heard her doing weights last night

I’m sure it’s not connected in anyway shape or form

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My neighbour still has my vector

Unrelated, but I heard her doing weights last night

I’m sure it’s not connected in anyway shape or form
You forgot to mention earlier its a “her” does she squat bro?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Hmm WTF is going on with my parcel being stuck in a loop for 6 days and looks like will never leave LA ?!?

usps-stucked-vector.png

Hurts the most guys ordering after me got their parcel in Europe in just 2 days.

My parcel looks like not even left LA in 6 days now.

Looks like you never know with parcels these days - if not lost or stuck by parcel company then stopped by customs or any other Murphy's law in play.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I have now come down with severe restless legs and nausea, hope it's just a flu trying it's best and not any of the ingredients
Hot baths and rest today
Hmm that doesn't sound like the flu..keep us posted.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hot baths and rest today
keep up posted with this

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Yoooo my hunger is all the way up

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
As I mentioned previously Ive been on PCT now for 2 weeks after a 8 week S4 run. Im on Clomid 25mg EOD for a few weeks and Diesel Test v3. Ive felt a little suppression but not much.

Anway I took 3 vectors before working out the other night and had some crazy ass pumps and a little more vascularity.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
well the headaches are continuing. i wake up totally fine and have a huge breakfast along with vector. about an hour or so after dosing my head and nose get stuffy. kindof annoying, hoping it doesn't keep up like this. yes i am drinking tons of water

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hitting arms rn and have a nice pump day 4 or 5 for me

My nose has been getting runny/stuffy

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
well the headaches are continuing. i wake up totally fine and have a huge breakfast along with vector. about an hour or so after dosing my head and nose get stuffy. kindof annoying, hoping it doesn't keep up like this. yes i am drinking tons of water
Damn starting mine up next Monday, I’m prone to headaches really hoping I don’t experience the same side effects

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hitting arms rn and have a nice pump day 4 or 5 for me

My nose has been getting runny/stuffy
Funny to see others reporting the nasal congestion that I had experienced intermittently the first few days. It does not seem to be happening to me anymore though...at least not enough to be that apparent.

Even though I have not been lifting this week...I have still noticed random episodes of notable pumps..

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Funny to see others reporting the nasal congestion that I had experienced intermittently the first few days. It does not seem to be happening to me anymore though...at least not enough to be that apparent.

Even though I have not been lifting this week...I have still noticed random episodes of notable pumps..
I seem to get them about an hour after my afternoon dose, and then after my workout it lasts forever!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hot baths and rest today
That sucks!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm WTF is going on with my parcel being stuck in a loop for 6 days and looks like will never leave LA ?!?

View attachment 161721

Hurts the most guys ordering after me got their parcel in Europe in just 2 days.

My parcel looks like not even left LA in 6 days now.

Looks like you never know with parcels these days - if not lost or stuck by parcel company then stopped by customs or any other Murphy's law in play.
someone probably took it home.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it for over 50 days and never had a runny nose or head aches. It made me feel great.
Almost sounds like you might be allergic to something in it.
If it was me. I would stop it for a week and see if things get better. Maybe an interaction with something else you are taking?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran it for over 50 days and never had a runny nose or head aches. It made me feel great.
Almost sounds like you might be allergic to something in it.
If it was me. I would stop it for a week and see if things get better. Maybe an interaction with something else you are taking?
Nope I refuse to stop lol I’ll let my body develop an immunity to it.

Just left the gym and a notable increase in endurance was there