VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Allow me to share with you my unsolicited gifted perspective from a personal point of view. This isn't an attempt to attack or derail this discussion about the product, but I feel it important.

The most important part of this post is in bold below, so if you skip to that part, it's ok.

I'm 53, and have been on TRT for a year.. but before this, lets go back a bit.
I arrived where I reside right now about 9 years ago to take care of my dying mother with cancer.
My father followed suit during this time one year after my mother passed away of cancer as well.

I gave up everything including my job and savings to take me and wife through this, whom also had to start over again. I started exercising because I had gained so much weight and obtained stress during this process needing therapy just to deal with the loss. Carrying the weight of all those visits to the VA. It was too much.

I'm a fairly smart guy. I've got my masters degree in education, and a relative *genius. At least in tittle.

I found this place AM, and began to read, and join in activities with various companies.
It took me 2 years to drop 97 pounds through perseverance, and some supplements from companies on here.

I also logged a number of products from some great companies, one of which was BLR and my friend brundel.
He's such a supportive and superb person to communicate with, it was one of the things I hoped to do, which was become a rep for him. I repped for a while for a company "Vein Nutrition" and Alex, whom was a tremendous influence on how I view supplements. He included me as the lead rep for him in many decisions, and creative endeavors. Even gave me input on creating a non-stim fat burner.

Now, today, I am proud to say, I am a brand ambassador for BLR, and hopefully have had a positive influence on some members here to help them make better decisions or avoid some bad ones from my experience.

This is my journey to date, (including a night in jail) and I hold no grudges against anyone.

The perspective is not in the story you read, but your own you live if you can connect with some of it.
If this label caused you genuine stress in your purchase, then I feel for you, and understand.

My goal as a representative is to insure you are able to move beyond this, as I am confident the product inside doesn't reflect your feelings caused by the label on the outside. I can assure you, if this is necessary, we will take the product back from you and get you product with new labels when we can. This is my pledge, or I will personally buy these from you. Give us some time. Until then, welcome!

Kindest regards,
Mark -
You sir, are a CLASS ACT. This is the standard that any company's reps should be held to.

Sorry to hear about what you and your loved ones went through.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 im going sound like bad guy, but his labels are piss poor, worst ones I seen on market, he used a poor designer. Now he stuck.. love the product but agree with poster..
I have seen labels on supplements that were so bad and or crazy that you couldnt tell what it was..

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Has anybody tried vector yet? I know it’s designed to work over time, but wondering if there’s any acute differences people are noticing.
GravyVampire and I trained together and did legs today. One read of the label and we were both filled with so much rage at the bad grammar that we each cranked out multiple 30-rep sets of 495. So VECTOR is amazing so far, and I can only imagine its potential once the bottle gets opened!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the last week alot has happened to try to get this stuff out in a timely fashion.
Ive been working 7am to 12am everyday.
For example it normally takes 4 weeks min to get a product manufactured and ready to ship to the wholesaler. NOT to the retailer or end customer.
Im sure you can imagine what it takes to get it ready to ship to you and have it in your hands as quickly as we did. Normally it would take months. We did it in days.
Ok, so there is an extra space where it shouldnt be and the filler text wasnt proofread on the label?
Frankly If I had seen it I would have sent it out anyways because
1. My goal is and always will be=
High quality products
Ultra high grade raw materials
Innovative formulation
Efficacy. Products that work.

A typo is the last thing on my mind.

2. We had 2000 of these labels. Total. Prob will sell out of the stock with these within the next few days or so.
3. Once you use the product and see how FN good it is you wont care about a typo or extra space.
4. 100% certain people would rather have the product now with a typo than several weeks from now without it.

If your primary concern is how fancy the label is we may not be the company for you. There are ALOT of companies out there with shiny labels displaying pictures of animals and swords and exciting artwork intended to get you to think the product must be great. WOW! Its shiny and has a monster on it or clown or warrior!!!!
Our labels and our products are not designed for children.

We are not about that.

If you want I can draw a picture of a clown for you and the GF to hang on your wall.
Free of charge.

"Im sure you can imagine what it takes to get it ready to ship to you and have it in your hands as quickly as we did"

I doubt most can imagine this.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that the air has been cleared, let’s get back on topic and see the efficacy of Vector. I myself will be receiving my bottles today and I will be using Vector, while on a cut. I’ll be stacking it with FD2, viron, and letrone. Let’s get it brothers!

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with you on this. Beauty may only be skin deep in this sense, but in general how can I trust that a company put effort into what's inside the bottle when a label on the outside is poorly done? BLR has a good reputation here so most of us would still try VECTOR if the caps were packaged in a wrinkled brown paper bag sealed with staples, but if this were Brundel's first product it might put more people off. The newer labels on BLR products do still look better than they way they used to (plain black label, very little info printed etc).

That said though, I have to say that MOST labels from companies in the "hardcore" bodybuilding supplement market are cheesy and terribly done. How many cartoon Spartan warriors, lightning bolts, and giant obnoxious all-caps print are on bottles these days? Product names written in L33TSP3AK? Deliberately mispelled words to appeal to 14 year-olds like HYOOOGE GAINZ 2.0 by CRAYZEE LABZ. How does some of this stuff ever make it to market? It's as if they're marketing to complete morons - but it must be working because they keep coming out!
Brilliant post.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that the air has been cleared, let’s get back on topic and see the efficacy of Vector. I myself will be receiving my bottles today and I will be using Vector, while on a cut. I’ll be stacking it with FD2, viron, and letrone. Let’s get it brothers!
you going to log that stack of love?

kid amnesiac

Awards
Received my 4 bottles. Have never been letdown by BLR. Follidrone is a staple & Rebirth is in every PCT. Pumped to start Vector but wife & I are trying to conceive so waiting until after she is pregnant. Not at all phased by a label ... wish I had the time to care about such a thing. Wait, no I don’t. Use it or don’t use it but stop acting like babies.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been thinking. Alot of guys and some girls got a good stash of VECTOR.
Since I already know what to expect I want to see the transformations I saw in testing continue.

Please take before pics. Because...
I'm gonna put up a Vector transformation contest thread.
Best overall transformation/results.
12 weeks.
Can use other supps.

Can be fat loss
Muscle mass gain
Recomp.

Winner gets a 3 product stack of their choice. Meaning any 3 bottles they choose.
Obviously pics are required so.....make sure to find somewhere with good lighting you can replicate pics at.

I'll put up the thread when I get home from work tonight.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since I already know what to expect I want to see the transformations I saw in testing continue.

12 weeks.
Can use other supps.

Can be fat loss
Muscle mass gain
Recomp.

Winner gets a 3 product stack of their choice. Meaning any 3 bottles they choose.
Obviously pics are required so.....make sure to find somewhere with good lighting you can replicate pics at.

Woohooo!! Other sups are okay but hoping sarm/ds/ph/aas is not allowed

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woohooo!! Other sups are okay but hoping sarm/ds/ph/aas is not allowed
Ok let me clarify.
No aas, ds, ph, sarm.
It just makes it uneven. One guy runs trenbolone and anadrol and is like look at what vector did!!!
Let's keep it clean. I'm saying other supps but nothing steroidal. Natty.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards

12 weeks.
Can use other supps.

Can be fat loss
Muscle mass gain
Recomp.

YEZ!! This is amazing and perfect timing for my spring/summer shred stack im beginning tomorrow. This will act as some extra motivation too because i love BLR and who doesnt love 3 free bottles of something they would buy anyways lol! Ill be using other cutting supps as well, but ill be running vector and FD2 for the next 8 months straight each and 4 months straight of Letrone in the mix with vector and FD2. (also got rebirth and viron in the stash they will be used at some point in this 8 month run as well)

Can't wait for this to begin !!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

12 weeks.
Can use other supps.

Can be fat loss
Muscle mass gain
Recomp.

Great idea brundel! Excited to see the BLR transformations coming up!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this better on an empty stomach or with food?
I took my first dose fasted and never had any issues at all. Second was around dinner time but had eaten throughout the day. Edited to clarify that this was the case throughout my run, not just today, haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YEZ!! This is amazing and perfect timing for my spring/summer shred stack im beginning tomorrow. This will act as some extra motivation too because i love BLR and who doesnt love 3 free bottles of something they would buy anyways lol! Ill be using other cutting supps as well, but ill be running vector and FD2 for the next 8 months straight each and 4 months straight of Letrone in the mix with vector and FD2. (also got rebirth and viron in the stash they will be used at some point in this 8 month run as well)

Can't wait for this to begin !!
The gains you can make in this time are incredible.
My fav is the first 2 weeks of Letrone. I drop 10lbs of water and look awesome !!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I don’t think I ever ‘attacked’ the company either, though I could see how it got misconstrued that way. I end up getting a bit defensive when people who make the product impulsively get too defensive.
While I think things got blown out of proportion...you have to understand that Brundel has a following for good reason and that is why people came off quite defensive. His current products speak for themselves...amazing! More than that, Brundel is a person of integrity...despite an imperfect label.

I am fairly new to this forum (in comparison to other members), but no stranger to supplements by any means. I think FD2 was the first BLR product I ever tried, and it was on par/quite arguably better than any other natty supplement I had ever used. When I joined AM, I was honestly starstruck to find out that this genius was a part of the forum, and I could actually have the opportunity to communicate with him.

Upon touching base with him, I felt honored that he gave me the time of day to chat about various things. Upon the release of Nootrol, he offered for me to call him personally to place an order so that I could try the product before I would be able to obtain it otherwise. Who dose that? That’s right...nobody..

Also, on more than one occasion, he has offered to help people out with free product that are feeling the symptoms of hormonal imbalance....simply because he cares. Again, who dose that?

I think somebody that brings all this kind of hard work and integrity to the supplement industry deserves some room for error in regards to adhering to margins and proper grammar for a new product label.

It is apparent that you have not been fortunate enough to get a sense of who Brundel really is, and what an asset he is to the supplement industry. I am pretty darn OCD and I have a Bachelors in Fine Arts with a focus in graphic design. The label errors meant nothing to me...

This is not an attack on you by any means. I am just trying to possibly give you a glimpse at the big picture here. I hope you end up taking the Vector you received and have a positive experience!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I cannot believe how much drama the label has caused

Pretty sure the label doesn’t make a difference to the product what so ever

Hanging to try my 2x bottles

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

12 weeks.
Can use other supps.

Can be fat loss
Muscle mass gain
Recomp.

Wow....well if that is not inspiring to run a log, I don’t know what is!

Not that I want you to shell out a ton of free product (yes I do), but I kind of think there would have to be a winner for each category: Fat Loss, Recomp, and Mass gain.

I think it would be difficult to pick a single winner with all goals combined. Either way, you’re the boss!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
So this is my 3rd day of complete Vector doses and as I'm writing this I'm in the middle of doing arms. I have the most mindblowing skinsplitting pump and I completely credit it to Vector. I VERY rarely get pumps that great from arms but I feel like I'm about to split open rn this is beautiful.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this is my 3rd day of complete Vector doses and as I'm writing this I'm in the middle of doing arms. I have the most mindblowing skinsplitting pump and I completely credit it to Vector. I VERY rarely get pumps that great from arms but I feel like I'm about to split open rn this is beautiful.
Efficacy of Vector!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot believe how much drama the label has caused

Pretty sure the label doesn’t make a difference to the product what so ever

Hanging to try my 2x bottles
I think lot of people missing the point.. this constructive feedback will help brundel in future to correct these errors so does not look like a a dodgy back door product.. guys everyone is forgetting that 90percent of people do not visit this forum, they may see product on website and want to know more, maybe never heard of brundel and the company.. so they will have concerns and worries about the product when it arrives.. it really can discourage people to buy it, i wish people to buy so he makes money and reinvest in new products, poor sales will not benefit anyone..

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I think lot of people missing the point.. this constructive feedback will help brundel in future to correct these errors so does not look like a a dodgy back door product.. guys everyone is forgetting that 90percent of people do not visit this forum, they may see product on website and want to know more, maybe never heard of brundel and the company.. so they will have concerns and worries about the product when it arrives.. it really can discourage people to buy it, i wish people to buy so he makes money and reinvest in new products, poor sales will not benefit anyone..
True but personally I don’t give a **** haha

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took my first dose fasted and never had any issues at all. Second was around dinner time but had eaten throughout the day. Edited to clarify that this was the case throughout my run, not just today, haha
Have you tried FD 2.0? If yes did you experience any hypo symptoms from it?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hitting vector now and will see what the future holds, that dictates my thoughts. Will say I wish I could afford to run fd2 with it, lol. That is so far the best natural anabolic, we will see soon.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well UK based people are still waiting for vector to get here, should be this week

To those who have it in hand

Enjoy... we aren’t jealous at all...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a different Brundel than the one who attacked me for calling him out on HIS errors. I believe you. I believe he has been helpful to a great many. But, that doesn’t give him this automatic-pass for all future disputes. I wish people who represent innovative companies (that I truly do want to get behind and support) weren’t so defensive and feckless when someone has a genuine and sincere problem with them. Company reps should want to “correct the issue” not “chastise the customer”. This is business 101. I just hope Brundel learns a little something on how to handle customer relationships from this because, if he continues to expand, not every customer is going to be an AM diehard who knows his entire history. He needs to take some responsibility when things go wrong on his watch. A little restraint in taking offense, owning up to his mistakes and promising to fix the errors on the NEXT label (I want to recommend this to friends / colleagues if it’s good, and I don’t want to be recommending things that look shady) is all that had to be done. I don’t need to keep harping on this. I just hope you understand where I’m coming from and the disappointment I felt that Mark had to be the one to step in and be the one to apologize to me.
I think where you likely went wrong here was the tone of your initial complaint post. It was very condescending in nature, and you were chastising the company owner about an issue, while not nonexistent by any means, was pretty minor in the grand scheme of things given all of the surrounding factors. I'm willing to bet had you initially politely pointed out some errors in the label instead of tearing Brundel a new one over the errors, things would likely have gone a lot smoother than they did.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a different Brundel than the one who attacked me for calling him out on HIS errors. I believe you. I believe he has been helpful to a great many. But, that doesn’t give him this automatic-pass for all future disputes. I wish people who represent innovative companies (that I truly do want to get behind and support) weren’t so defensive and feckless when someone has a genuine and sincere problem with them. Company reps should want to “correct the issue” not “chastise the customer”. This is business 101. I just hope Brundel learns a little something on how to handle customer relationships from this because, if he continues to expand, not every customer is going to be an AM diehard who knows his entire history. He needs to take some responsibility when things go wrong on his watch. A little restraint in taking offense, owning up to his mistakes and promising to fix the errors on the NEXT label (I want to recommend this to friends / colleagues if it’s good, and I don’t want to be recommending things that look shady) is all that had to be done. I don’t need to keep harping on this. I just hope you understand where I’m coming from and the disappointment I felt that Mark had to be the one to step in and be the one to apologize to me.
Lol if you take what he said as an attack on you, then you ate waaaaay to sensitive for a lublic forum. Looking back at all your messages and his response, your messages seem stronger and more of an attack than his. Not a BLR fanboy either

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize if they came off as “too harsh”, but I just dropped $149.85 on 4 bottles and was beyond disappointed when I opened it and saw the label... hence my reaction. Still doesn’t absolve Brundel for being feckless in all of this. He’s the creator and responsible for the very thing causing my disappointment after I dropped $100+ on his product... You need to have to a sack and be strong when loyal customers point out your mistakes, whether it’s a gentle complaint or not. If he apologized and promised to fix the label for the next batch, we’d make amends and be good... but he has yet to do that.
feck·less
ˈfekləs
adjective
lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible.

I see you are still going out of your way to make friends on here. And telling Brundel to have a sack certainly isn't going to do you any favors. If this really bothers you this much just return the damn bottles and move on with your life, stressing like this over life's little things isn't a good way to live your life.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I’m not the rep of a company. He is the face of this product. I have a right to be discouraged by the error-laden product that showed up at my door. Again, I spent nearly $150 on this. I believed in it. I was going to recommend it to friends and colleagues. I couldn’t do so with it looking like that and began to question the professionalism behind it myself. Please try to understand my great disappointment.
You were already planning to recommend it to friends and colleagues before trying it for yourself? I don't see the logic in this approach.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
You were already planning to recommend it to friends and colleagues before trying it for yourself? I don't see the logic in this approach.
All the studies and information Brundel has given for each ingredient could be a reason, the same reason why he bought 4 tubs in the first place. It's not difficult to understand.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
All the studies and information Brundel has given for each ingredient could be a reason, the same reason why he bought 4 tubs in the first place. It's not difficult to understand.
For those of lower intelligence maybe it isnt. But why on earth would you dive right into the "deep end of the pool" without gauging the temperature, depth and condition of the water first?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so there were label issues. Check. Now that we've more than beat that in the ground, can we actually talk about the supplement now? After all , the extra space and not having an uppercase "E" isn't going to decide wether or not this stuff works. That's what I'd like to discuss now. If that's not too much to ask...

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Because we’re all supplement junkies and love to try promising new things... I’m confused as to what end you’re trying to be on? So you don’t want people to recommend Vector, but you’re going to follow the herd on here and be a supporter of the product? Got it.
Judging from your response I can deduce that you have a very polarized mindset. One side or the other "you're either with us or against us!", black and white thinking. When reality is actually highly interconnected and contextually dependent.

For me to try and talk to you would be like you trying to have a conversation with your dog. It just ain't happening. Even if you will respond after this I will not. Done.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seriously, the horse is dead. Put the stick down. I'd like to check this thread and read some positive post, let's get back on track.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
So last 8 pages I thought will be reading on feedback by US guys testing Vector for 3 days already but unfortunately it's mainly a label rant that still can't end.

I recommend anybody that can't let this go, to create new thread Vector Label Rant and continue next 30 pages there.

I think 90% of people reading this thread and next replies want now info on Vector's feedback by members using it.

Label replies, other company products replies... are only increasing view count of this thread but sadly probably half or more than half of replies are non Vector related.

Some members don't get it that people here want to read info on Vector's feedback, ingredient... - not care to read 10 pages of something that could be resolved and moved on within max 2 pages.

I would even suggest Admin to lock this thread if this type of non related replies continue. Also Vector is out now so no need for further replies in this thread that is about pre release anymore.

Or new thread to be open such as - Vector is out, feedback wanted.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is in our sub forum and I don’t want it locked. However if anyone posts non functional questions you have every right to ignore and not engage.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Even if you will respond after this I will not. Done.
Good, cause you aren't helping. All you are doing is provoking more return responses. Your actions, are exactly what is wrong with this forum. Indiscriminately attacking and provoking this guy, like it's your job. YOU are actually the one making this discussion drag on. If people would have responded to his concerns with understanding and apology, instead of a huge, immediate defensive attack, I'm sure this would have ended pages ago.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I didn't plan on noticing anything yet, but I did get a pump yesterday that was much more than expected. Too early to say if it's placebo, but it did seem legit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's see how many entries we get.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I for sure notice the pumps.
Lots of good stuff in there.
Betain/trimethylglycine
Catalpol
Loganin
Epicatechin
Ursolic acid
Etc etc etc.
So...not sure which or If its a combo causing it but its super good for me.

If I'm well hydrated the pumps are painful.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hitting vector now and will see what the future holds, that dictates my thoughts. Will say I wish I could afford to run fd2 with it, lol. That is so far the best natural anabolic, we will see soon.
While I love Follidrone VECTOR has givin me much more muscle mass gain.
Follidrone was my fav but I think now there are options.
And this is the goal. Give you guys viable stack options for each situation.