VECTOR pre release leaks and info

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you bet me that a bodybuilding forum would become a graphic design argument you would’ve won a boat load of cash

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any hair loss? Lol
The opposite actually. My chest hair and beard are never this thick and full. If that makes any sense.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 161507

Since you seem hung up on a pic of my stash, here you go. I put your fav part of the label facing the camera, and I put my personal favorite stack on top. If Vector comes close to OG Anabeta + Massacr3 stack, I’ll be very impressed. Also, a little taste of a very well done simple design and a very well done artistic design on both the Anabeta and Massacr3 bottle.
You’re kind of a man child. I kind of like that. I have a childish curiosity always about the world.

Thanks!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Proof is in the pudding. Is the label jacked up, yes. Would anyone have said yes I’m willing to wait another 2 weeks for the product? No.

If it works then everyone complaining looks like a straight dumbass since this natural anabolic category is saturated with **** that doesn’t work.

How about since everyone and their mother bought a bottle or 6 chime back in a few weeks.

There’s so many companies out there putting out **** to make a quick dollar. Studies on this look promising, foh. You are all either some entitled Millenials or some grown ass men that never got a good ass beating.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m wondering who’s logging! Let’s get those links people!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think BLR supporters have room to laugh at another company at the moment. I’ve enjoyed Massacr3. I’m transparent with my critiques. That’s why a lot of reps on here won’t like what I say. I don’t blow smoke up a**holes just bc I want to get on someone’s good side or agree with people. This is why everyone’s sphincters are tightening up in this thread. I do wonder if Massacr3 would be as effective without OG Anabeta. I can admit that. But hey, the combo of the two has been awesome for me.
Aside from that it really isn’t cool to be posting about another company’s products within another companies subsection. It puts both companies against each other no matter how nice anyone tries to be. If you want to compare them start another thread in a public area so both companies can have their reps chime in. GV you have a right to an opinion but now it’s going a bit too far. Let’s pull back a bit and keep on focus with Vector.

Hope every enjoys the product as much as I have! Looking forward to peoples stacks as well!

TheNatural21

Awards
So far this sub forum has argued about creatine, and label design what’s next? It’s funny how everyone takes multiple supps at once and expect steroid gains seems like everyone should just bite the bullet and go to the dark side.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 161480

Vector just arrived... and I’m going to be that guy. While I’ve been very excited to try this product, the lack of care and professionalism on the label is concerning. When I’m putting a supplement into my body, I’m trusting that company is making every effort to mastering that product before it hits the shelves - and shotty and lackluster labeling is everything but that.

As soon as I opened my package, I noticed the the “Build Muscle Mass” is off alignment from “Burn Fat” and “Increase endurance”. Also, why is the “e” in “endurance” not capitalized when the other words are? Then, just read the description. The amount of grammatical errors are mind boggling. I’m honestly a tad concerned to put this in my body now. This went through no vetting process and was rushed to the shelves to meet your deadline. I’m disappointed and will wait for some feedback amongst other users until I try it. It sucks because I bought 4 of these things. And please, AM community, do not tell me I’m overreacting. I would call out any company on this. It reeks of amateurism and carelessness. I want this product to be gold. I want to believe in it - but, at this moment, I just can’t.

Hell in the future, contact me to do the write-ups for you. I’m in grad school now doing research papers on chemicals and exercises. Provide me the peer-reviewed studies, and I’ll do the summarization. Just, please, put it through some type of vetting process. Good luck y’all.
LOL

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Honestly I didn’t expect to see such results. I don’t think many of the testers even knew that the product would come out to being Vect! I was an eye opener for me and I’m 28, 6’3 and was up around 250 when I was within my prime with this product. I even had concerns of negative effects so brundel allowed me to run it at an even higher dose and the only negative that I actually observed was a sleep disturbance. I think I may have been among the youngest, I have been eating at around 5500 calories, and had actually felt the best I had in a long time. Strength increases, increased performance in the bedroom as well as the workplace, and I could actually enjoy eating food again. I’m a pretty quantitative guy so instead of pictures I relied on my bf% with circumference measurements.

I do plan on using it for a cut while in a deficit. I do believe I have the willpower and the benefits are amazing.
Bruh 5500 calories tho?!? , no wonder I can’t get past 212lbs. We’re the same age and height. I’m going to try to push those numbers with Vector and see how it treats me. Feels like a struggle to put on mass at 6’3. Basketball may be part of the problem too, but I can’t let my first love go lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is starting to be reminiscent of thread that occurred last summer for a highly anticipated release of a new PWO. It will be pretty hard to top all the drama that surrounded that, but who knows!

I just hope I get my Vector today :)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 161480

Vector just arrived... and I’m going to be that guy. While I’ve been very excited to try this product, the lack of care and professionalism on the label is concerning. When I’m putting a supplement into my body, I’m trusting that company is making every effort to mastering that product before it hits the shelves - and shotty and lackluster labeling is everything but that.

As soon as I opened my package, I noticed the the “Build Muscle Mass” is off alignment from “Burn Fat” and “Increase endurance”. Also, why is the “e” in “endurance” not capitalized when the other words are? Then, just read the description. The amount of grammatical errors are mind boggling. I’m honestly a tad concerned to put this in my body now. This went through no vetting process and was rushed to the shelves to meet your deadline. I’m disappointed and will wait for some feedback amongst other users until I try it. It sucks because I bought 4 of these things. And please, AM community, do not tell me I’m overreacting. I would call out any company on this. It reeks of amateurism and carelessness. I want this product to be gold. I want to believe in it - but, at this moment, I just can’t.

Hell in the future, contact me to do the write-ups for you. I’m in grad school now doing research papers on chemicals and exercises. Provide me the peer-reviewed studies, and I’ll do the summarization. Just, please, put it through some type of vetting process. Good luck y’all.
+1 im going sound like bad guy, but his labels are piss poor, worst ones I seen on market, he used a poor designer. Now he stuck.. love the product but agree with poster..

Mks123

Awards
Normally I believe in " no effects without side effects". I hope brundels product can show me the opposite ��

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice stash @ GravyVampire! How are you going to run those?

justadude

Awards
Personally I don't have any problems with my label. In the end, the label don't mean jack, the product either works or if doesn't. I didn't set out telling myself I was going to be disappointed if the label wasn't pretty. Plenty of crappy products that more than likely spent 90% of their budget on a pretty label. When the pills are gone the bottle goes in the garbage,

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So... What's going on in here guys? Anyone actually start using this stuff yet?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In order to get the most out of the Rehmannaie Radix and its effects on VEGF, it seems that one may want to avoid citrus bioflavonoids, quercetin, ellagic acid, and atracylodes...as they all appear to inhibit VEGF.
All of which show up in other BLR products that people are thinking of stacking. Any thoughts on this brundel?
Since this is a minor effect and one of a dozen I wouldnt avoid for VEGF only. Keep in mind that this is 1 effect from 1 chemical in 1 of the ingredients.
You wont see any difference in effect I wouldnt think.
Also everyone else is running them together and seems to be working pretty good ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess we will find out if you were paid to say this ;)
We have never once paid someone to say our products worked.
Thats for companies whos products dont actually work ;)

Zippy

Awards
I absolutely couldn’t give a sh*t what the label looks like, don’t need any story time mythology nonsense, just care about what is in it and what it does for people.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So... What's going on in here guys? Anyone actually start using this stuff yet?
I literately just got mine delivered like 40 minutes ago!

I immediately took 3 capsules on an empty stomach. I have not noticed any acute effects...or side effects for that matter. Settles very nicely on an empty stomach. I haven’t even burped.

EDIT: I do seem to feel a bit hungry now..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any hair loss? Lol
Horizons.......
Its time to shave the head my friend. Accept baldness. If its meant to be there isnt really much you can do.
If I had a dime for every time you asked if something caused hairloss id have like...2.50. ;)

0 reason to expect hairloss.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The opposite actually. My chest hair and beard are never this thick and full. If that makes any sense.
Your experience is consistent with an elevation in testosterone. Increased growth of facial and body hair are common with increases in T; scalp hair is an entirely different matter.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the last week alot has happened to try to get this stuff out in a timely fashion.
Ive been working 7am to 12am everyday.
For example it normally takes 4 weeks min to get a product manufactured and ready to ship to the wholesaler. NOT to the retailer or end customer.
Im sure you can imagine what it takes to get it ready to ship to you and have it in your hands as quickly as we did. Normally it would take months. We did it in days.
Ok, so there is an extra space where it shouldnt be and the filler text wasnt proofread on the label?
Frankly If I had seen it I would have sent it out anyways because
1. My goal is and always will be=
High quality products
Ultra high grade raw materials
Innovative formulation
Efficacy. Products that work.

A typo is the last thing on my mind.

2. We had 2000 of these labels. Total. Prob will sell out of the stock with these within the next few days or so.
3. Once you use the product and see how FN good it is you wont care about a typo or extra space.
4. 100% certain people would rather have the product now with a typo than several weeks from now without it.

If your primary concern is how fancy the label is we may not be the company for you. There are ALOT of companies out there with shiny labels displaying pictures of animals and swords and exciting artwork intended to get you to think the product must be great. WOW! Its shiny and has a monster on it or clown or warrior!!!!
Our labels and our products are not designed for children.

We are not about that.

If you want I can draw a picture of a clown for you and the GF to hang on your wall.
Free of charge.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
This product sounds incredible. Did any of the testers use this on a cut?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the last week alot has happened to try to get this stuff out in a timely fashion.
Ive been working 7am to 12am everyday.
For example it normally takes 4 weeks min to get a product manufactured and ready to ship to the wholesaler. NOT to the retailer or end customer.
Im sure you can imagine what it takes to get it ready to ship to you and have it in your hands as quickly as we did. Normally it would take months. We did it in days.
Ok, so there is an extra space where it shouldnt be and the filler text wasnt proofread on the label?
Frankly If I had seen it I would have sent it out anyways because
1. My goal is and always will be=
High quality products
Ultra high grade raw materials
Innovative formulation
Efficacy. Products that work.

A typo is the last thing on my mind.

2. We had 2000 of these labels. Total. Prob will sell out of the stock with these within the next few days or so.
3. Once you use the product and see how FN good it is you wont care about a typo or extra space.
4. 100% certain people would rather have the product now with a typo than several weeks from now without it.

If your primary concern is how fancy the label is we may not be the company for you. There are ALOT of companies out there with shiny labels displaying pictures of animals and swords and exciting artwork intended to get you to think the product must be great. WOW! Its shiny and has a monster on it or clown or warrior!!!!
Our labels and our products are not designed for children.

We are not about that.

If you want I can draw a picture of a clown for you and the GF to hang on your wall.
Free of charge.
Well said sir, well said. Label mishaps happen, it's what's inside that counts. Do you guys even realize what a pain in the a$$ it would have been to throw out 2000 labels and have them reprinted? Enjoy the Vector, enough of this label talk. Jeez.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the hard work, but I think all the people who have agreed with me are asking for is to ask a buddy to proofread the GD thing. It would literally take a minute, and show all of us consumers you care. It’s part of building up your brand. You don’t want to carve out a niche as the company that doesn’t finish the products professionally. Trust me, man — just giving sound advice for the long run.

EDIT: getting this defensive isn’t a good look. I’ve been supporting BLR up until now. Taking VERY fair criticism in stride is part of your job. You should want to learn from mistakes.
Sending me a PM mentioning it would have been the way to handle it.
In the future maybe say something to me instead of 20 posts muddling up the thread because you saw a grammatical error.
I appreciate your support. I really do, but thats not what I see from you currently.
Again, next time if you have an issue or see something like this PM me so we can address it and I dont have to spend my time addressing non functional posts.

Jpv20

Awards
I believe next BLR product should have a special label with a special design to make GravyVampire’s Girlfriend happy and make up for all his and hers disappointments ahahah

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for free clown pics

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Sending me a PM mentioning it would have been the way to handle it.
In the future maybe say something to me instead of 20 posts muddling up the thread because you saw a grammatical error.
While his attacks on the company were unwarranted, his main point on the label still stands and makes sense when discussing the overall product. You should be more concerned with the users who actually muddled up the thread with senseless attacks. GravyVampire is not entirely at fault.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I missed the pre sale on this and will try it later on after you have all used it and provided details with logs, in regards to label i do not see it being a major issue because i end up having to recycle the tubs after usage anyway.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I don’t think I ever ‘attacked’ the company either, though I could see how it got misconstrued that way. I end up getting a bit defensive when people who make the product impulsively get too defensive.
Where are the attacks? I just wanted more pictures to see the positive results the testers were having. Remember I’m a BLR user. It’s in black and white. Thread got off track and child like for some. Oh well. Everyone’s vision is different. Nobody likes constructive criticism. But it is helpful to most.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought this was a discussion forum? Is a poorly edited, grammatically incorrect label exempt from the discussion? If so, please point me to where it states that.

I have every right to be disappointed when I spent $149.85 on 4 bottles, and then I see that atrocity. I’m not asking for shiny “300” Spartan type figures, so please stop thinking I’m asking for MuscleTech and Olympus Labs labels. I’m not. I never mentioned that.

I wanted to see if others in here felt the way I did, and a few have reached out to me and do in fact feel this way. This is all part of the discussion. Gotta take the good with the bad. You don’t get to dictate what criticisms there are with your product.
Don’t like the label don’t use the ****ing product! Seriously dude ****ing drop it already. It’s like listening to a broken record. Don’t use the product if you don’t like the label that much. Simple enough? God damn dude. Wtf

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If dude wants to give me 2 of his bottles I’d gladly accept, if even do a trade

21marine

21marine

Awards
My two bottles showed up today. I looked at the label and noticed it said Vector, listed ingredients, and provided dosing instructions. The rest is irrelevant to me. Hoping this product lives up to the hype.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I don’t think I ever ‘attacked’ the company either, though I could see how it got misconstrued that way. I end up getting a bit defensive when people who make the product impulsively get too defensive.
Allow me to share with you my unsolicited gifted perspective from a personal point of view. This isn't an attempt to attack or derail this discussion about the product, but I feel it important.

The most important part of this post is in bold below, so if you skip to that part, it's ok.

I'm 53, and have been on TRT for a year.. but before this, lets go back a bit.
I arrived where I reside right now about 9 years ago to take care of my dying mother with cancer.
My father followed suit during this time one year after my mother passed away of cancer as well.

I gave up everything including my job and savings to take me and wife through this, whom also had to start over again. I started exercising because I had gained so much weight and obtained stress during this process needing therapy just to deal with the loss. Carrying the weight of all those visits to the VA. It was too much.

I'm a fairly smart guy. I've got my masters degree in education, and a relative *genius. At least in tittle.

I found this place AM, and began to read, and join in activities with various companies.
It took me 2 years to drop 97 pounds through perseverance, and some supplements from companies on here.

I also logged a number of products from some great companies, one of which was BLR and my friend brundel.
He's such a supportive and superb person to communicate with, it was one of the things I hoped to do, which was become a rep for him. I repped for a while for a company "Vein Nutrition" and Alex, whom was a tremendous influence on how I view supplements. He included me as the lead rep for him in many decisions, and creative endeavors. Even gave me input on creating a non-stim fat burner.

Now, today, I am proud to say, I am a brand ambassador for BLR, and hopefully have had a positive influence on some members here to help them make better decisions or avoid some bad ones from my experience.

This is my journey to date, (including a night in jail) and I hold no grudges against anyone.

The perspective is not in the story you read, but your own you live if you can connect with some of it.
If this label caused you genuine stress in your purchase, then I feel for you, and understand.

My goal as a representative is to insure you are able to move beyond this, as I am confident the product inside doesn't reflect your feelings caused by the label on the outside. I can assure you, if this is necessary, we will take the product back from you and get you product with new labels when we can. This is my pledge, or I will personally buy these from you. Give us some time. Until then, welcome!

Kindest regards,
Mark -

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought brundle had stated either would be fine? I think 50 pages back or so :study:
Using it with food was ok for me but without I had no issues. FD2.0 gave me now issues either.