VECTOR pre release leaks and info

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It told me the same until I entered ALL the address details, not just my country and province/state. Try it again with full address details and watch the magic happen!
Let me give it a shot. Thanks brother

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
So I'm planning....tentatively.....a 4 month run, with 2 months of Viron/Rebirth/Letrone added in....as my workouts for now are just bodyweight stuff mostly, I need every edge I can get....
Wonder what the wise ones think......

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So I'm planning....tentatively.....a 4 month run, with 2 months of Viron/Rebirth/Letrone added in....as my workouts for now are just bodyweight stuff mostly, I need every edge I can get....
Haven’t used rebirth yet, but I can tell you that Viron/Letrone is phenomenal combo that I’ve run multiple times and always felt great on them. Throwing Vector into the mix is going to supercharge things. You’re in for a treat my friend.

justadude

Awards
i got the email at 9:48, completed my order for two bottles at 10:32. received email saying my order shipped at 12:47.
Kudos to strong supps..thats pretty good service in my book.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far we have guys at month 4. Non stop full product.
And we have guys who tested single ingredients as well who have been running it a year non stop. Seems to be like fd2. Gets better for a few bottles and then sustains at that high level.
I get angry emails when people run out ;)
Speaking of..... Where is my VECTOR fix?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just great! I cannot order this to India. Says, No shipping quote available for this location. Enjoy the gains y'all. I was really looking forward to grabbing a couple tubs.

I should just move:cussing:
You can go to the local pharmacy and get D-bol and probably anything else you want. Quit your bit chen brother! LOL

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can go to the local pharmacy and get D-bol and probably anything else you want. Quit your bit chen brother! LOL
lol.. I can. But, the problem is I like to keep my balls intact than have bigger muscles. So, I am allowed to bitch

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
i got the email at 9:48, completed my order for two bottles at 10:32. received email saying my order shipped at 12:47.
Lucky! I ordered at 9:07pst, and mine hasn't shipped yet.

justadude

Awards
No, but the shipping confirmation made it to my regular folder. Ill check my spam folder just in case though.
Either way I'm sure all is good. You might still get yours before I do. ( you mean the order confirmation)? Lol

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Either way I'm sure all is good. You might still get yours before I do. ( you mean the order confirmation)? Lol
Haha yes, the order confirmation! I'm not worried..you ordered after me and yours shipped yesterday, so I'm thinking I should be good to go tomorrow. Good point though..I do live closer, so maybe I will still get it sooner. We'll find out shortly :)

justadude

Awards
Haha yes, the order confirmation! I'm not worried..you ordered after me and yours shipped yesterday, so I'm thinking I should be good to go tomorrow. Good point though..I do live closer, so maybe I will still get it sooner. We'll find out shortly :)
Good luck man

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow! Thanks for all the support brothers! brundel really took his time and research with this product! Vector is a game changer!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got instant confirmation, but not tracking details. I ordered 12 hours ago, hopefully it's off by tomorrow etc

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had same issue, then used mobile phone to order and worked, very strange..
Let me try that. Thanks brother.. My last option is to send it to my sister in Ireland and ask her to ship it to India.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Lucky! I ordered at 9:07pst, and mine hasn't shipped yet.
I ordered at 8.55am PT, got order confirmation email instantly but also no same day shipping.

Just checked inside my Strong account and still says processing.

A bit of a disappointed with their advertised same day shipping policy on orders before 2pm PT & reading here a member ordering 1.5h after me got his order shipped yesterday within 2h after ordering.

I ordered before from them using same payment method so really weird they not respect their own deadlines.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ordered at 8.55am PT, got order confirmation email instantly but also no same day shipping.

A bit of a disappointed with their advertised same day shipping policy on orders before 2pm PT & reading here a member ordering 1.5h after me got his order shipped yesterday within 2h after ordering.

I ordered before from them using same payment method so really weird they not respect their own deadlines.
well to be fair.. they and their site was inundated with orders yesterday do to this launch... besides, same day shipping doenst mean sh17.. just because they send you a email confirm doesn't actually mean it leaves the warehouse that same day. some companies call "packaging" - "shipping"

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Often times, the product is in box and a shipping label with postage has been produced with tracking.
Pickup's or Drop offs to the delivery company happen 1-2x daily then it takes until the next day for the tracking to go live.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Got 2. Should have them in hand on the 8th. That pretty awesome shipping times. Two days from CA to PA. Nice work Strong!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strong shipping is very good.

If more companies could follow suit that would be great specially for us UK/EU people

Then again that could go against strong and they may lose custom

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up 3. Been a great past couple of days. Vector Released. Healthy Baby Girl born on the 5th. Good times ahead!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine has not been shipped yet either, but I will give them some time. Definitely not same day shipping though

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Just talked with Strong support and reason why Vector is still not being shipped is because brundel failed to deliver enough units for biggest pimped "2 months ahead" new product release.

As I mentioned in one reply that Vector being pimped so hard might get sold out on day 1 - this happened.
But sold out were units shipped to Strong for day 1 of pre sale.

So now we wait when more Vector will be sent to Strong so they can do their great job of fast shipping.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just talked with Strong support and reason why Vector is still not being shipped is because brundel failed to deliver enough units for biggest pimped "2 months ahead" new product release.

As I mentioned in one reply that Vector being pimped so hard might get sold out on day 1 - this happened.

So now we wait when more Vector will be sent to Strong so they can do their great job of fast shipping.
I knew I should have bought like 50 bottles :banghead:

anabolix

Awards
  • Established

I wonder how many units sss received. It seems as if they were sold out almost immediately. Sold out in less than one hour?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

musclemaker brundel

Can this be confirmed?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Doesn't make sense. Brundel mentioned yesterday they had 1,000 units and about 25% of those sold during the early portion of the day.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Doesn't make sense. Brundel mentioned yesterday they had 1,000 units and about 25% of those sold during the early portion of the day.
This ^^
brundel said yesterday that "stock was flying and they were already through about 25% of the stock!" sooo let us know when shipping is happening!!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
This ^^
brundel said yesterday that "stock was flying and they were already through about 25% of the stock!" sooo let us know when shipping is happening!!
Sounds more like they were already through 100% of the stock. Nothing shipped out even for many who ordered first thing in the morning. 1000 units gone in a few minutes? Is that possible?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just great! I cannot order this to India. Says, No shipping quote available for this location. Enjoy the gains y'all. I was really looking forward to grabbing a couple tubs.

I should just move:cussing:
Well be shipping to the UK once this sale dies down and you should be able to order from UK? If not do you know anyone there at a local supp store? We need to get our stuff represented there so this doesnt happen.

Thebigc4

Awards
Who knows. I didn’t think they could go through 1000+ units before I ordered at 9:45MST yesterday but maybe they did? While it would be nice to get a shipping confirmation today as that would match my last order from sss, I’m not too worried. I’m much happier to have gotten the sale price and whenever it shows up, it shows up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Vector, Viron, Rebirth, letrone is a burly cycle. Each of these is great solo.
Lots of potential.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong is killing it.
Just so you guys understand we are driving stock to them today to ensure service is not slowed even a few hours. They are on top of it.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Can you comment as to what happened with the orders brundel? I'm in no big hurry, just curious as to what the problem is, and when sss will be restocked so they can send out the orders. Any eta?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Be patient and...understanding. on top of normal operations they got 1000 orders for Vector yesterday from 8am maybe 9pm when I last spoke to them. So....mayhem And madness.
It's hard to keep up with packaging thousands of units more than normal operations.
These guys are the best in the business which is why we chose them.
They won't let you guys down.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They ran out of stock on hand yesterday but we are only an hour apart.
So 1. We shipped more to them yesterday.
2. We are driving more to them this afternoon.
So if your waiting on a pack it'll likely ship today. And yes, it's on us not them.
Please be patient. There won't be some crazy lag. Maybe 12 to 24 hour max.

TheNatural21

Awards
Maybe I shouldn’t of ordered six, I ordered them around 10am pst got shipping confirmation 12pm will be arriving tomorrow according to tracking.

kiki123

Awards
I have 2 questions... Can i stack vector with ara??? no interaction as anti-inflammatory property or other???
And how is the best way to take vector??? 3 pills twice day ... Morning/evening... pre/post workout... with meal...
Sorry if the questions have already been asked, I have not read everything...

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in on 2 bottles, been natty for 22 years. Love trying new and innovative products. Will run after my shoulder tendinitis goes away, to give it a solid run. Right now just doing band work and functional mobility and leg work. Happy gains everyone