VECTOR pre release leaks and info

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will do. Last time I bought something that was this hyped, was Versa-1 and we all know how that ended up, so I'm def very skeptical.
I’m the same way, I got 2 bottles even though I know better... **** it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. never dealt with strong supps before. I sent an email this morning just saying i wanted to cancel that order. I didnt even explain that id be ordering later with the coupon code and they cancelled it no questions asked. A lot of companies would give you balls about cancelling. BIG + for them!
This is why we are working with Strong. And they have exclusivity. Even over out site currently. Best customer service around. Great selection. Site works seamlessly.
No bs. And they are an hour from our warehouse so shipping is easy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is everyone using this for bulking......anyone using this to cut?
You can for sure cut with it and it'll really help with retaining muscle but this one just wants you to grow. Your hungry and once the weight starts coming it's hard to not keep adding cals. But there are great fat burning agents in it.
Corosolic
Oleanolic
Chlorogenic
Caffeic
Etc

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered two. I will be letting my thoughts on this be known. Haven't ordered any natty anabolics in over a year.
Let this be the product that changes your mind about them.
Lots of really poor options out there.
Not this one.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Done. I picked up 3 bottles. Free shipping was a nice touch!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have faith brother. We worked hard to ensure you won't be disappointed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just fyi we are selling at a brisk pace. 25% through stock in 1 hour. They sold 45 at full price before the email went out. Guess people just didnt want to wait lol

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got 3 bottles on the way. I'm getting a bit chunky in pct here (MK 677 already made appetite go through the roof), hopefully Vector and FD2.0 will help me drop a few unwanted pounds of fat in the next few months.

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Bought 2 myself to try at a later date, taking advantage of the discount.

You guys buying 6 or 8 bottles of something brand new, wtf are you thinking? Considering there are 3 main ingredients in this stuff (with dozens of active compounds in them) you could easily have an intolerance or allergy to something in the product and have to discontinue. What if you break out in itchy hives or get bad dizzy spells or the sharts 3 days in? You'll be one of the sad, sad posters in the FS section like "5.5 bottles of VECTOR for sale to US, 30$ each". I've been trying different all sorts of supps since my first bottle of creatine in 1996 and it hasn't always been pretty!!!

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Bought only one to see how things will go with customs but i bet i will get the ones from UK first. By the way, i asked to 3 UK retailers, two of them didn´t gave me a date, one said around 10-14 days to be in stock.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought only one to see how things will go with customs but i bet i will get the ones from UK first. By the way, i asked to 3 UK retailers, two of them didn´t gave me a date, one said around 10-14 days to be in stock.
Can you give a hint for the UK retailer that gave a date?

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established

You guys buying 6 or 8 bottles of something brand new, wtf are you thinking? Considering there are 3 main ingredients in this stuff (with dozens of active compounds in them) you could easily have an intolerance or allergy to something in the product and have to discontinue. What if you break out in itchy hives or get bad dizzy spells or the sharts 3 days in? You'll be one of the sad, sad posters in the FS section like "5.5 bottles of VECTOR for sale to US, 30$ each". I've been trying different all sorts of supps since my first bottle of creatine in 1996 and it hasn't always been pretty!!!
That's what I've learned after all these years. Start small just to make sure it agrees with you, then if you like it go for the mother load.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only bought 3...(+ my freebie)

It’s so hard to resist not getting more!

paulg

paulg

Awards
Will do. Last time I bought something that was this hyped, was Versa-1 and we all know how that ended up, so I'm def very skeptical.
Someone had to say it. Remember all those logs from Prime? I bought like 6 bottles at the release.

That said, I did order 1 Vector.
My biggest issue is my body building an immunity to something and its effects turn to nothing.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
£3.82 to UK for 3 tubs, sss amazing as usual, £87.78 after discount, can't wait to stack this with fd2

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its £4 delivery to UK with strong, this cheaper than local delivery lol
Really?

It was $27US to Australia for 4-6 bottles.
I went to add the free t-shirt, and it jumped to $37 so I removed it lol.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dude said not all 6 bottles where for him, two bottles should be best amount for new product until the reviews come in.. just suprises me otherday brundel was saying raws coming in, next thing you know it all ready and lots of stock.. factory must be close by.. ?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really?

It was $27US to Australia for 4-6 bottles.
I went to add the free t-shirt, and it jumped to $37 so I removed it lol.
To bottles almost £4 bit less delivery, dunno in dollars, these guys worked delivery to uk bang on.. always comes quick and not one customs issue..just wish they had better website and more products, i be ordering every week..

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The dude said not all 6 bottles where for him, two bottles should be best amount for new product until the reviews come in.. just suprises me otherday brundel was saying raws coming in, next thing you know it all ready and lots of stock.. factory must be close by.. ?
Yes he mentioned that they were close. Helps keep it in stock too!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got shipment info so bottles are going out today

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards

Lol yeah even at $30 a bottle that's still more than i paid. So no, if you're smart about it then its not "sad" at all. If anything im hooking other people up by spreading the love and amazing supps for cheap!! All these people buying 6 or 8 bottles, GOOD thinking you will not regret it!

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Funny what this world has come to...a world you get condemned for being optimistic , but yet we teach our kids to be optimistic.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I never did get an email from them so glad a couple people posted the discount code.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Its pretty unlikely someone will have an allergy. While these plants are not widely known in the supp industry people have been consuming them for centuries. And there are human toxicity reports for all 3 ;)
And

....based upon today's numbers I don't think they will have trouble getting rid of them ;)...this sale might clear out stock

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is just great! I cannot order this to India. Says, No shipping quote available for this location. Enjoy the gains y'all. I was really looking forward to grabbing a couple tubs.

I should just move:cussing:

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
This is just great! I cannot order this to India. Says, No shipping quote available for this location. Enjoy the gains y'all. I was really looking forward to grabbing a couple tubs.

I should just move:cussing:
It told me the same until I entered ALL the address details, not just my country and province/state. Try it again with full address details and watch the magic happen!