Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine and Vector for the win lol....
You might be onto something here? buy a vector get a free 250mg bag of Creatine Monohydrate. "THE VECTOR SUPER STACK" 5lbs of additional muscle than just VECTOR alone. brundel

Okay I will stop now.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Creatine didn’t do this. Bunk?
You must have gotten bunk creatine. considering the cost of creatine there is a lot of counterfeit going around.

OKAY! I'm really going to stop now!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You might be onto something here? buy a vector get a free 250mg bag of Creatine Monohydrate. "THE VECTOR SUPER STACK" 5lbs of additional muscle than just VECTOR alone. brundel

Okay I will stop now.
9F3FFBE0-DF8C-4DD8-8BBE-978105ED8E3A.gif

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely get a few bottles of this

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had to look this one up. Interesting.
You see any other studies but the swimming one?
No looks like could have some real potential anything that increases endurance and limit exhaustion has always interested me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No looks like could have some real potential anything that increases endurance and limit exhaustion has always interested me.
Gotta be careful though. Sometimes things that increase endurance are not conducive to muscle growth. This is why I asked about other studies. I'm wondering what the moa is.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta be careful though. Sometimes things that increase endurance are not conducive to muscle growth. This is why I asked about other studies. I'm wondering what the moa is.
"The supplementation had increased the activity of NRf2. NRF2 is a kind of molecular sensor that tells cells if aggressive molecules are active. As a result, cells start to produce protective enzymes. One of these enzymes is HO-1, which protects muscles against the effects of intensive physical activity."

"Vitamin C had almost the same effects as luteolin-6-neohesperidoside. As a result, the question remains whether luteolin-6-neohesperidoside works in humans. In humans, high doses of antioxidants such as vitamin C may inhibit adaptation processes in muscles"

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Just read last 3 pages and no extra info or tester feedback on Vector - just useless time wasting for most of us to read what few guys think about creatine and Vector effect.

Come on let this thread get back on track with info on Vector ingredients, time of pre sale and more feedback by testers.

Knowing few launches of BLR products I knew when brundel said mid Jan, that Vector will be out in 2 weeks that he actually meant 2 months haha.

So I guess mid Mar we can expect Vector to be available to order :nana:

Brundel definitely knows how to hype new product months ahead of it's release.

Keep up the great work brundel, I know most things are beyond your control when product can finally be ready for public to buy.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought we were getting some ingredient info? Starting to feel like we're being trolled lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read last 3 pages and no extra info or tester feedback on Vector - just useless time wasting for most of us to read what few guys think about creatine and Vector effect.

Come on let this thread get back on track with info on Vector ingredients, time of pre sale and more feedback by testers.

Knowing few launches of BLR products I knew when brundel said mid Jan, that Vector will be out in 2 weeks that he actually meant 2 months haha.

So I guess mid Mar we can expect Vector to be available to order :nana:

Brundel definitely knows how to hype new product months ahead of it's release.

Keep up the great work brundel, I know most things are beyond your control when product can finally be ready for public to buy.
Launch date is sometime between now and March 6. That's a Hard set deadline.
Most likely it'll be sooner but no later than the 6th.
We are aiming for mid Feb. But since we are still waiting for the raw materials it depends on extraction process and testing times plus shipping etc. So I can't control these. This is why I can't say for certain.
Aim for 15th. 100% before the 6th.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought we were getting some ingredient info? Starting to feel like we're being trolled lol
I just want to be sure everything I put out is complete and data is correct.
Hopefully I can finish this one today

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am interested as well but can wait for the release of ingredients / further info.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also interested in feedback on the pre workout brundel

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there some haters out there who wish for this product to fail. I just wish Brundel lots of luck

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you stack this with ostarine.
I would not use anything that would effect your HPTA with this, especially on a first run with VECTOR.
Is this a recomp your considering? Try a caloric deficit with a solo Vector run. I may do that myself.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not use anything that would effect your HPTA with this, especially on a first run with VECTOR.
Is this a recomp your considering? Try a caloric deficit with a solo Vector run. I may do that myself.
Why do you recommend against combining Vector with anything that affects HPTA? How about the opposite with items that kickstart HPTA after a cycle?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why do you recommend against combining Vector with anything that affects HPTA? How about the opposite with items that kickstart HPTA after a cycle?
  1. It's a new product, and for a first run it would be wise to run it solo to see how it affects you.
  2. Is this a recomp?. If it's a bulk, the Ostarine is not the product to use. LGD would be better suited. See #1.
  3. Bulk? Add calories. Cut? Deficit, and you have the benefit of not affecting your HPTA.
  • If after a cycle, then I'd wonder what the PCT would be.
  • Nolva? Definitely add in Letrone as it would balance the loss of IGF-1.
  • Vector might make a nice addition in PCT. That might be interesting, but not on a cycle with Ostarine, unless you ran Ostarine solo first.
(That might be interesting)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really see no point using Natural Anabolics with research chemicals, AAS,Prohormones etc. Yes, they may have some health benefits but it would be much better to use it while on PCT or after PCT

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be used with pct products.
It does appear to have some hpta stimulating effects, does protect tested from oxidative damage and some other effects but this isn't it's moa.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With regard to natural anabolics and aas,ph,ds.-
Depending on the products both natural and aas there may be synergy.
For example test, tren Follidrone +++ yes. Because Follidrone prevents the rise in myostatin common in aas cycles and allows for a longer effective peak.
Research chems and Follidrone? Not so sure.
There can be benefits to combining them but under specific circumstances. No reason to waste money and good products.
And, besides, why even take ostarine......a vector, fd2 cycle would be far more successful and have no potential negatives. Plus its got a bunch of health benefits vs being an unapproved drug.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With regard to natural anabolics and aas,ph,ds.-
Depending on the products both natural and aas there may be synergy.
For example test, tren Follidrone +++ yes. Because Follidrone prevents the rise in myostatin common in aas cycles and allows for a longer effective peak.
Research chems and Follidrone? Not so sure.
There can be benefits to combining them but under specific circumstances. No reason to waste money and good products.
And, besides, why even take ostarine......a vector, fd2 cycle would be far more successful and have no potential negatives. Plus its got a bunch of health benefits vs being an unapproved drug.

well if you could release the info and product maybe we could all try that cycle haha

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have mentioned that there are androgenic effects to Vector, how about androgenic side effects? For those concerned about their hairline, do you suspect this will lead to shedding? And how about negative effects on the prostate for users over 40 such as myself?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  1. It's a new product, and for a first run it would be wise to run it solo to see how it affects you.
  2. Is this a recomp?. If it's a bulk, the Ostarine is not the product to use. LGD would be better suited. See #1.
  3. Bulk? Add calories. Cut? Deficit, and you have the benefit of not affecting your HPTA.
  • If after a cycle, then I'd wonder what the PCT would be.
  • Nolva? Definitely add in Letrone as it would balance the loss of IGF-1.
  • Vector might make a nice addition in PCT. That might be interesting, but not on a cycle with Ostarine, unless you ran Ostarine solo first.
(That might be interesting)
For myself, I'm about a week away from finishing up an 8 week LGD 4033 cycle. From what I gather, I'd be at least several weeks into pct by the time I could get my hands on Vector, so I'll likely try out Vector about 30 days into pct (I intend to use nolva for 20mg/day for approx 6 weeks until my supply runs out, and will using OL Kings Blood for 8 weeks as well). I do already use Letrone daily, so I will be continuing into pct and beyond.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Come on brundel release this panel its late.
Cue certain supplement company reps to lambast the formulation and pathways

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For myself, I'm about a week away from finishing up an 8 week LGD 4033 cycle. From what I gather, I'd be at least several weeks into pct by the time I could get my hands on Vector, so I'll likely try out Vector about 30 days into pct (I intend to use nolva for 20mg/day for approx 6 weeks until my supply runs out, and will using OL Kings Blood for 8 weeks as well). I do already use Letrone daily, so I will be continuing into pct and beyond.
I think it would be a fantastic addition.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well if you could release the info and product maybe we could all try that cycle haha
Soon enough bro, soon enough.
I dont want to put any data out Im not happy with and its ALOT of stuff to write about. Im including information about specific constituents, their MOAs and how those MOAs work etc etc....its alot.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
brundel - you mentioned that Vector was going to be a little 'wet' compared to Folidrone 2. Did your testers find their joints felt better, maybe less inflammation, any other related effects?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have mentioned that there are androgenic effects to Vector, how about androgenic side effects? For those concerned about their hairline, do you suspect this will lead to shedding? And how about negative effects on the prostate for users over 40 such as myself?
We havnt seen anything like this. When I say androgenic I mean Libido +, Erection +, Strength + etc.
30 or so testers. 0 side effects noted.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on brundel release this panel its late.
Cue certain supplement company reps to lambast the formulation and pathways
Gonna try to get this out tonight. Got Food poisoning or the stomach flu or something and its slowed progress.
Trying to settle enough to finish writing.
Ingredient 1 writeup is basically done I just need to proof read and release.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We havnt seen anything like this. When I say androgenic I mean Libido +, Erection +, Strength + etc.
30 or so testers. 0 side effects noted.
That's great to hear.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - you mentioned that Vector was going to be a little 'wet' compared to Folidrone 2. Did your testers find their joints felt better, maybe less inflammation, any other related effects?
Ill let the guys on the forum who ran tests reply here. Studhorse TheMovement nicksox15

For sure I would expect less inflammation. Other than that I can say that personally this feels like a light version of a wet aas.
For example muscles are growing but just have that full feeling you get when on a wet aas.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VECTOR

Its been several years now since the last major crackdown from the FDA on designer steroids and prohormones in supplements. Of course these were never supplements in the first place but this is another story. With these types of drugs now missing from the array of options available in the supplement market those looking to gain muscle, lose fat and increase performance were left with next to 0 options. Black Lion Research has a goal that is to give supplement users viable natural anabolic alternatives to help them reach their goals and to get in the best shape of their lives. Of course anyone can say this and we see a number of companies scrambling to make products to fill the void but they have been to date rather lackluster. We have some options, Follidrone 2.0 and Letrone for example but other than those you are basically left with nothing. Until now.

VECTOR
Vector is the first of 2 in the next gen line of natural anabolic products set to launch in early 2018 by Black Lion Research. These products along with Follidrone 2.0, Letrone and the rest of our line will give supplement users real options for anabolic cycles that deliver results. Vector is a blend of 3 anabolic plants each of which has a host of effects that benefit the bodybuilder, physique or strength athlete. Each extract has a number of compounds with their own properties, some of which have proven in testing to have exceptional anabolic power.

What can you expect from Vector?
During testing we studied effects claimed by clinical studies and we were able to validate these direct effects-
-Increased muscle growth potential. Muscle growth potential is increased via multiple pathways. Increased protein synthesis, Mtor activation and more but we will save some juicy info for launch.
-Decreased Catabolism/muscle loss. As natural bodybuilders we are constantly fighting a battle between catabolism and anabolism and the body frequently favors catabolism. Reducing catabolism is part of why anabolic steroids are so successful at helping us build muscle. It prevents the loss of muscle that would commonly occur under specific circumstances. This, combined with an increase in anabolic factors leads to major increases in muscle mass and strength gains.
-Fat loss. Anabolic steroids and prohormones will often allow a user to lose fat and gain muscle concurrently. This of course, generally speaking, goes against nature as the body will tend to gain or lose but not both at the same time. With Follidrone 2.0 we see some of this benefit and Vector is no different.
- Performance enhancement. Im sure over the years you have heard at least some story or stories regarding the use of anabolic steroids in sports. Olympic athletes, Football and baseball players, cyclists and of course bodybuilders are all widely known to use anabolic steroids to increase performance but why? Is it just for added muscle mass? This doesnt really benefit say a cyclist or runner. They can probably gain enough muscle with regular training and a good diet so why the widespread use? Performance enhancement. Yes, anabolic steroids help you build muscle and burn fat but they also tend to increase athletic performance. In some instances strength alone can raise 25%+ in just a couple of weeks. With VECTOR we aimed to offer all of the effects of an anabolic but from all plant based sources. This means we also wanted to see improvements in athletic performance not directly related to increased muscle mass. VECTOR improves performance in several ways. Vector has been shown to increase cellular oxygen consumption, decrease lactic acid buildup, Improve glucose utilization by muscles, increase endurance and strength. We will touch more on this as we get closer to launch and can reveal the ingredient panel.

VECTOR uses:
Vector is a solid muscle builder. For example Follidrone 2.0 is great for building muscle but you really have to eat alot to keep ahead of the fat loss and GDA effects. This lends it more to a recomp, lean bulk or cut.
Vector on the other hand is a really stout muscle builder. Increased hunger is reported by most trial subjects and 100% of trial subjects gained weight. Vector is the tool for those looking to really pack on the muscle mass.
Androgenic effects are also noted by most testers. This means pro sexual effects, libido etc.

Everything you want from an anabolic in a plant based product.
Muscle mass
Fat loss
Endurance
Strength
Increased libido
Hunger

2018 will be the year of the Lion as Black Lion Research delivers the next generation of natural anabolics.

Ingredient 1 writeup should be ready within 24 hours if I can stop vomiting ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know I actually can say that my knees felt better during and after heavy lower body days. Inflammation I can’t note too much on but even for a “wet” compound I think there’s a lot of surprises to be observed.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you got a lot on your plate

But it would be cool if you did like Instagram live/stories about the products/ingredients etc

Live Q&A’s etc

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
nice intro, really looking forward to starting vector. can you share with us the release date so I can stop checking this thread every few hours? : )