justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Comparing the price of one thing to the price of another isn't comparing apples to oranges.
No, his analogy fit perfectly. Allow me to take it to an extreme to illustrate how well.

Rat Poison is cheap;
Non Rat Poison is also cheap;
One can kill you, and the other cannot;
Since both are the same price.

Therefor:
I'm comparing price right?

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
No, his analogy fit perfectly. Allow me to take it to an extreme to illustrate how well.

Rat Poison is cheap;
Non Rat Poison is also cheap;
One can kill you, and the other cannot;
Since both are the same price.

I'm comparing price right?
... What? The price was relevant to my comment but irrelevant in whatever analogy you think you're using.

Let me rephrase what I said then:
Vector is pricey for what you get.
AAS aren't pricey for what you get.
One is proven to be effective, the other relies on anecdotal evidence.
One gives you great results, the other gives you results.
One has side effects that aren't dangerous if you did your research, the other doesn't have any side effects.

I initially wasn't comparing the efficacy of the two as that would be senseless nor was I denying the efficacy of Vector as I haven't used it. I'm not BLR's marketed consumer since I don't think natural anabolics are worth the cost.

All this because I told MikeyMike he'd get better results from hormonal anabolics for around the same cost.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, Just to make it clear. I have used both AAS, and Vector. Currently, in week 2 of Vector and buying more this week. Will run through October when I get bloodwork done. Then we will see what this does, and just to be clear, not on cycle now and have been off for months now

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So for 50$, you can do a PH or AAS run? Your a total ****in moron.
I have never been able to run an AAS for $50, but if I could. That would be the bomb. No clue about PH, I dont run that $h!t

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
So for 50$, you can do a PH or AAS run? Your a total ****in moron.
Someone is salty. Guess you dont remember when PHs were like 35$.... they are barely $50 from the UK. So um yeah

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know about vector

Claims to have multiple blood tests with 0 effects on hormones

Next someone gets a blood test and is seen to have a increase in test which therefore affects other hormones like estrogen/DHT

When questioned “it’s not a test booster, but if it does raise test it’s a bonus”

That is very fishy to me how you can have 0 movement in all blood tests previous o releasing the product but then act all naive when blood test comes back saying otherwise (possible spiked product or skewed results)

Looking forward to seeing other blood tests from other people on the forum

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
At the end of my second bottle, enjoyed the appetite increase and leaning effects, felt great on it so not taking a dig at the product.

There are just too many variables here to attribute any sort of test increase to the vector. Is it impossible? No. The waters here are just way too muddy to make any assertions.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know about vector

Claims to have multiple blood tests with 0 effects on hormones

Next someone gets a blood test and is seen to have a increase in test which therefore affects other hormones like estrogen/DHT

When questioned “it’s not a test booster, but if it does raise test it’s a bonus”

That is very fishy to me how you can have 0 movement in all blood tests previous o releasing the product but then act all naive when blood test comes back saying otherwise (possible spiked product or skewed results)

Looking forward to seeing other blood tests from other people on the forum
I had pre Vector bloods done (my first panel ever, actually), and will be getting post Vector bloods done. So far I'm about 1.5 tubs in, planning a 12 week run, so will probably have results by beginning of July. I have nothing to hide, not taking anything else besides creatine, lifetime natty, and am very curious myself. My test/e2 came back pretty good at 645 test,serum, 21.9 e2. Pre Vector lab can be seen here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork-how-16.html#post5980897

I'll be sure to post the post Vector labs in all Vector threads that are discussing lab work, which is why I'm posting in this one as a reminder for myself.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to you post vector labs!

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So since it potentially rasies LH, there for test etc. Is there any chance it could aggravate pre-existing gyno? Certain supps I can't touch, like forskolin or divanil for this reason.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why is there so much discussion on it being a test booster. It’s not marketed as such and doesn’t say on the bottle. Let’s report movement in weights, changes in body comp. if you want more test take an AI, a test booster, or take test.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boomerang effect of BLR and its reps hyping the results of a debatable set of bloodwork to insinuate significant test boosting potential of vector. Lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Boomerang effect of BLR and its reps hyping the results of a debatable set of bloodwork to insinuate significant test boosting potential of vector. Lol
Not one rep. Show me any of us hyping test boosting of Vector.

Independent

Independent

Awards
Im getting labs done today for my annual physical. Im 6 weeks post trt and only used clomid for 2 weeks when i came off. Im currently using trib and lj100 so i am not sure if it will affect my labs but i might try vector and get labs on it. I need all the help i can get in the gym, its not easy training natty after 5 years on test. Any thoughts or suggestions.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im getting labs done today for my annual physical. Im 6 weeks post trt and only used clomid for 2 weeks when i came off. Im currently using trib and lj100 so i am not sure if it will affect my labs but i might try vector and get labs on it. I need all the help i can get in the gym, its not easy training natty after 5 years on test. Any thoughts or suggestions.
If you are fully restarted to baseline, I don't think Trib & LJ100 will effect any outcome when adding in Vector. I may suggest a few things in addition to Vector for your rolling back like thunder in the gym. I'd plan on 12 weeks with these, and you'll be off to a great new beginning! (I am).

- Vector (Most potent natural anabolic out, and it's anti-inflammatory!)
- Viron (Helps with more than just increasing free testosterone)
- Letrone (Great sleep, recovery, and more GH)

M

Independent

Independent

Awards
Prior to trt my e2 levels were always low, do you thonk letrone will crash estrogen to much?
If you are fully restarted to baseline, I don't think Trib & LJ100 will effect any outcome when adding in Vector. I may suggest a few things in addition to Vector for your rolling back like thunder in the gym. I'd plan on 12 weeks with these, and you'll be off to a great new beginning! (I am).

- Vector (Most potent natural anabolic out, and it's anti-inflammatory!)
- Viron (Helps with more than just increasing free testosterone)
- Letrone (Great sleep, recovery, and more GH)

M

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your hormones are likely a bit out of whack.
If you were on TRT there is a good chance your HPTA wont recover and 2 weeks of Clomid is unlikely to do the job.
You will need a serious restart and even then, after 5 years on TRT there is a good chance you wont be able to regain function.
You probably started TRT because test levels were low. 5 years on TRT isnt going to fix this.
The entire purpose of Lj100 is to effect testosterone levels so this will have an effect the labs.

1. if you want any hope of restoring testicular function you need a strong pharm PCT. I would run 8 weeks.
4 weeks clomid, HCG.
4 weeks clomid, exemestane.

The chance that Lj100 and Vector is going to restart your HPTA is basically 0%
I dont want to sound negative but lets be realistic.
In your case you will need to either remain on TRT or run a legit PCT. 2 weeks of Clomid isnt enough at all. IN fact you might not be able to restart at all.
So hit it hard, if you dont recover go back on TRT.
This isnt a case where supplements are going to fix things.

Independent

Independent

Awards
I completely agree, i couldnt handle the clomid so i stopped. My thoughts were if im not restarted to baseline i will run another serm, just not clomid. Im not relying on the supps for recovery but they cant hurt. I did run hcg most of the time i was on trt. I really do feel im back to baseline on how i feel and my balls are huge again lol. Not sure if that means anything.
Your hormones are likely a bit out of whack.
If you were on TRT there is a good chance your HPTA wont recover and 2 weeks of Clomid is unlikely to do the job.
You will need a serious restart and even then, after 5 years on TRT there is a good chance you wont be able to regain function.
You probably started TRT because test levels were low. 5 years on TRT isnt going to fix this.
The entire purpose of Lj100 is to effect testosterone levels so this will have an effect the labs.

1. if you want any hope of restoring testicular function you need a strong pharm PCT. I would run 8 weeks.
4 weeks clomid, HCG.
4 weeks clomid, exemestane.

The chance that Lj100 and Vector is going to restart your HPTA is basically 0%
I dont want to sound negative but lets be realistic.
In your case you will need to either remain on TRT or run a legit PCT. 2 weeks of Clomid isnt enough at all. IN fact you might not be able to restart at all.
So hit it hard, if you dont recover go back on TRT.
This isnt a case where supplements are going to fix things.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completely agree, i couldnt handle the clomid so i stopped. My thoughts were if im not restarted to baseline i will run another serm, just not clomid. Im not relying on the supps for recovery but they cant hurt. I did run hcg most of the time i was on trt. I really you rundo feel im back to baseline on how i feel and my balls are huge again lol. Not sure if that means anything.
Do you run labs? Would be great to know where everything was. Just to know how to proceed.
It cant hurt to run some supps though.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One thing to note is that it seems there's only 1 study that references LH/testosterone increase, and this is in female rats... Who knows if this would even carry over to male rats. Also female rats would have natural hormonal fluctuations, so the study is a little flawed in that regard.

Independent

Independent

Awards
I do run labs, which ones are you referring too? Pre trt, during trt? I got labs done yesterday.
Do you run labs? Would be great to know where everything was. Just to know how to proceed.
It cant hurt to run some supps though.

Independent

Independent

Awards
What study and supplement are you referring to?
One thing to note is that it seems there's only 1 study that references LH/testosterone increase, and this is in female rats... Who knows if this would even carry over to male rats. Also female rats would have natural hormonal fluctuations, so the study is a little flawed in that regard.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do run labs, which ones are you referring too? Pre trt, during trt? I got labs done yesterday.
No right now. Current labs to see where you are in order to determine the best path forward.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What study and supplement are you referring to?
Vector
I guess I dont have enough posts to link but the study is called "Enhancement of some sex hormones concentrations
by consumption of leaves extract of Viscum album (mistletoe) in rats"

only study reporting hormone increases and they only studied female rats.

Makes sense why BLR reports that there were no test increases in the labs they ran.

Independent

Independent

Awards
Gotcha. I dont really care if it boosts test, I just need something to get me over the hump.
Vector
I guess I dont have enough posts to link but the study is called "Enhancement of some sex hormones concentrations
by consumption of leaves extract of Viscum album (mistletoe) in rats"

only study reporting hormone increases and they only studied female rats.

Makes sense why BLR reports that there were no test increases in the labs they ran.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Just cracked open my third tub of Vector. Getting closer and closer to seeing post Vector labs. :)

BTW - still absolutely loving it so far. I feel like either some people on the forum are really good responders or just good exaggerators. I think Vector has been improving my strength, slightly improving aesthetics (recomp-like effects), but some users have been claiming crazy things like feeling the effects in 10 days lol. It took me 5 weeks to have a noticeable bump in strength, and that noticeable bump is what's making me choose to finish my 3 tub run. Prior to that is when I was debating running all 3 tubs I purchased.

FWIW - I ran my first tub of Vector in a mild surplus. Second tub 900 calories under the first tubs calories (was afraid of gaining much more fat). Third tub will be likely at the same caloric intake because I'm noticing more recomp effect while my strength continues to rise. I'll go into more detail in my full review I'm planning.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Just cracked open my third tub of Vector. Getting closer and closer to seeing post Vector labs. :)

BTW - still absolutely loving it so far. I feel like either some people on the forum are really good responders or just good exaggerators. I think Vector has been improving my strength, slightly improving aesthetics (recomp-like effects), but some users have been claiming crazy things like feeling the effects in 10 days lol. It took me 5 weeks to have a noticeable bump in strength, and that noticeable bump is what's making me choose to finish my 3 tub run. Prior to that is when I was debating running all 3 tubs I purchased.

FWIW - I ran my first tub of Vector in a mild surplus. Second tub 900 calories under the first tubs calories (was afraid of gaining much more fat). Third tub will be likely at the same caloric intake because I'm noticing more recomp effect while my strength continues to rise. I'll go into more detail in my full review I'm planning.
Sorry if I missed it somewhere but have you run FD 2.0 yet and if so, how would you compare to vector?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it somewhere but have you run FD 2.0 yet and if so, how would you compare to vector?
I have not unfortunately. I wanted to for the longest time, and probably should since I'm shooting for more of a recomp now, but I wanted to keep my first run with Vector solo.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I have not unfortunately. I wanted to for the longest time, and probably should since I'm shooting for more of a recomp now, but I wanted to keep my first run with Vector solo.
Cool, that makes sense. I’ve been on FD 2.0 for years and am probably going to try vector in next month or so. If you keep running vector past a 3rd bottle id love to see how the combo treats you

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Cool, that makes sense. I’ve been on FD 2.0 for years and am probably going to try vector in next month or so. If you keep running vector past a 3rd bottle id love to see how the combo treats you
The Vector/Follidrone combo may be very good. If Folli helps strip some fat away faster while Vector keeps strength up, AND lets me get back into a surplus, I'd be all about that natty combo! This would probably be a case where I'm fine running Folli with Vector even after never running Folli. I'll keep this in mind for a stack, post bloodwork, when my 3rd Vector is complete.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have been on FD2 for years as well - the addition of Vector is amazing.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I have been on FD2 for years as well - the addition of Vector is amazing.
Oh awesome, what did you notice different? I’ve been on FD so long that i know exactly what to expect from it, but i was curious to hear someone else’s perspective that’s been on a while

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Oh awesome, what did you notice different? I’ve been on FD so long that i know exactly what to expect from it, but i was curious to hear someone else’s perspective that’s been on a while
Not sure how much FD is helping - but I am getting the advertised effects. At week 9 and strength is still increasing. Hitting PR's on all my major lifts every few weeks. I am down 3 lbs, but have leaned out like I lost 10-15 lbs. I am not planning on stopping. Was going to do an Andro run, but their is no need to now. I am super happy with Vector.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure how much FD is helping - but I am getting the advertised effects. At week 9 and strength is still increasing. Hitting PR's on all my major lifts every few weeks. I am down 3 lbs, but have leaned out like I lost 10-15 lbs. I am not planning on stopping. Was going to do an Andro run, but their is no need to now. I am super happy with Vector.
Do you have before and after pics of these 9 week difference?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Do you have before and after pics of these 9 week difference?
Unfortunately not - I seriously was not expecting these results. No other supplement in the past 35 years comes anywhere close to Vector. Its the fountain of youth for this 50 year old. I am 237 and leaner (and getting leaner) than I have ever been at this weight and my caloric intake is up 500-1000 calories a than it was pre-Vector. I am just gonna keep cruising on Vector.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately not - I seriously was not expecting these results. No other supplement in the past 35 years comes anywhere close to Vector. Its the fountain of youth for this 50 year old. I am 237 and leaner (and getting leaner) than I have ever been at this weight and my caloric intake is up 500-1000 calories a than it was pre-Vector. I am just gonna keep cruising on Vector.
Keep getting it brother! Glad to see the positive effects of Vector!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think everyone is different. Because we are biological entities there are literally hundreds of factors that can be different from person to person.
Something as simple as gut health can impact the effects of an oral product enough to eliminate effects at all or conversely to give exceptional effects because the product is being absorbed so much better. Ultimately anabolic substanced generally take a few weeks to really kick after which effects are optimal.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established

Following up on this because I just had blood drawn today. Results likely coming tomorrow. 3 bottles of Vector in 3 months, and I'm about a week or two without it now.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Following up on this because I just had blood drawn today. Results likely coming tomorrow. 3 bottles of Vector in 3 months, and I'm about a week or two without it now.
What labs did you have drawn? CBC and testosterone?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
So we are far away of the huge increase chedapalooza had!
Yes quite a bit. I'm mad about that 1ng/dl I'm missing now. Might shed a tear..was hoping for a magical 300ng/dl increase..kidding.. lol