• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your hemoglobin and hematocrit went down... ��

saylee

saylee

Awards
I ran 4 bottles of FD2 during my prep. I noticed really big improvements and leaning effects with it. During my cut, I was able to hold on to a lot more size when I cut down to 178. I’m usually really flat and depleted but FD2 kept me pretty full.

I’m prepping for another show and I’m looking forward to running FD2 again. I’ve been paying attention to the threads and posts on Vector since its release date. After reading through some posts and searching into some of the members who actually ran FD2 and their experience, I may be adding Vector with FD2 for this coming prep.

Thanks for the posts AM fam. I know sometimes it’s really hard to trust everyone opinions because whether we believe it or not, we tend to stay within our own bias more than giving anyone else the benefit of the doubt (I was like this for years) but this forum helps.

I’ll keep you all updated once I start the initial supplement protocol.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ya add Vector...you will save allot more muscle believe me! You deserve with all the hard work your doing....let us know how it goes!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 4 bottles of FD2 during my prep. I noticed really big improvements and leaning effects with it. During my cut, I was able to hold on to a lot more size when I cut down to 178. I’m usually really flat and depleted but FD2 kept me pretty full.

I’m prepping for another show and I’m looking forward to running FD2 again. I’ve been paying attention to the threads and posts on Vector since its release date. After reading through some posts and searching into some of the members who actually ran FD2 and their experience, I may be adding Vector with FD2 for this coming prep.

Thanks for the posts AM fam. I know sometimes it’s really hard to trust everyone opinions because whether we believe it or not, we tend to stay within our own bias more than giving anyone else the benefit of the doubt (I was like this for years) but this forum helps.

I’ll keep you all updated once I start the initial supplement protocol.
I have a bunch of friends who use the Vector, Follidrone stack for contest prep and they all do really well with it.
Most have been running it like this-
Vector, Foll, Viron.
2 weeks out add Letrone at 2 caps per day
10 days out cut the Viron.

One of my friends just won a natty show using this stack.