Varicose veins in legs

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wondering here if anyone has had any experience with these. I have a pretty large one in my right leg, down across my calf area. Was pretty good size, lately with more activity and getting back in the gym and diet, it has gone down tremendously.

Never have any pain really or anything from it other then it’s ugly as sin.

Have heard some people say to get them removed, others say don’t they never had pain until they had them treated?

So looking for anyone that’s had any experience with them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wondering here if anyone has had any experience with these. I have a pretty large one in my right leg, down across my calf area. Was pretty good size, lately with more activity and getting back in the gym and diet, it has gone down tremendously.

Never have any pain really or anything from it other then it’s ugly as sin.

Have heard some people say to get them removed, others say don’t they never had pain until they had them treated?

So looking for anyone that’s had any experience with them.
Could be worse, you could have Nick Walker's leg veins...

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have the same thing and when I was heavier they were painful at times, so when I was on my feet all day (Working Car Shows) I would wear a compression sock (up to my knee). I went to see a vascular surgeon and he recommended leaving them alone as long as the pain was not unbearable. I am down about 20lbs since than and never notice any pain.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have the same thing and when I was heavier they were painful at times, so when I was on my feet all day (Working Car Shows) I would wear a compression sock (up to my knee). I went to see a vascular surgeon and he recommended leaving them alone as long as the pain was not unbearable. I am down about 20lbs since than and never notice any pain.
For those of you that didn't know, rocket use to be one of the bikini girls that poses on the cars at the car shows.....

Attachments

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That was kinda the impression I got was if they don’t hurt and bother them leave alone. Thanks for the info Rocket!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those of you that didn't know, rocket use to be one of the bikini girls that poses on the cars at the car shows.....
That is my weekend job, during the week I just install tires.

Tires.png