ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I decided to get ahead of myself, and throw up the log. Why not, as I am piecemailing everything I need for the cycle right now. I had ran Anabolics a decade ago, much younger, less mature, less knowledgeable, etc. I thought I was not going to ever use AAS again, but right now, I'm convinced I can do it safely, gain well, and recover well, and retain well.

Dear diary, my cycle:

Transdermal Superdrol
33/33/33/33

DMZ
0/0/0/60/60/60/60 (dose may vary)

HCG
0/250iu 3x/3x/3x/3x/3x/3x

MK677
30/30/30/30/30/30/30

Supplements throughout
Follidrone 2.0
Maybe LCLT
TUDCA
NAC
Cardarine 10mg

PCT

Clomid
50/50/50/50

GHRP2/modGRF
100/100 2x per day throughout

Any questions, additions, feel free to post and subscribe.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got a full male hormone panel yesterday that includes lipids, kidney and liver values. Will post when I get results.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely following along with this! Where'd you find the td sd!?

WiiTard

Awards
Definitely interested in seeing how the TD SD treats you, but just curious if your going to run anything for a test base? I got my ass kick by SD even while running 400mg Test e/wk.
It’s one of the most amazing compounds I’ve used, but man was the lethargy strong - could just be me though.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely interested in seeing how the TD SD treats you, but just curious if your going to run anything for a test base? I got my ass kick by SD even while running 400mg Test e/wk.
It’s one of the most amazing compounds I’ve used, but man was the lethargy strong - could just be me though.
My thoughts are the HCG will be a sufficient test base since I will inject it 3x a week; that will have my testes continue to produce test while on cycle, and ease recovery.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really hoping my bloodwork comes in today

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im in. I also have Behemoh Superdrol for a future run in tablet form so really hoping what you have is legit brother!!

Last edited:

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know the topical carrier for the sdrol?

Have you thought about using DMSO?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll think about it. Hear it can also increase absorption of all undesirable things as well
Out of curiosity..why didnt you go with an injectable SD if you wanted to avoid 1st liver pass?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity..why didnt you go with an injectable SD if you wanted to avoid 1st liver pass?
I don't care about the methylation honestly. I got the transdermal version because I got a 30 percent off coupon, and it made it cheaper than hand the oral and injectable version. I know that oral SD can mess with the tummy, so curious if TD version, I can avert that. Interested to see how it fairs, who know, it could just be an Andro in a TD formula, and not actual SD, which is why I'm including DMZ.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why you laughing?!

It will be a great success!
I quoted you saying that you plan to run clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks. I would be in a nuthouse after 2!

Ran it at 50 last pct, couldnt take it after a week, dropped to 25 mg.

Constantly pissed off, arguing with everybody, want to fight, busted a rearview mirror in my car, punched the radio etc etc

Just a general feeling of hating abolutely everything.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I quoted you saying that you plan to run clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks. I would be in a nuthouse after 2!

Constantly pissed off, arguing with everybody, want to fight, busted a rearview mirror in my car, punched the radio etc etc

Wonder if adding a suicide inhibitor would of helped?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

do you live in chicago, seattle or portland? ;)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you live in chicago, seattle or portland? ;)
Hahaha no.

Yeah i react to drugs in a weird way. Androgens kill my libido, clomid makes me aggressive...

Next on the list: mania induced by cranberry juice 😀

But yeah like i said previously aggression from clomid is way different than thqt from androgens.
It is an uncontrollable state of being pissed off rather than grounded, focused on demand aggression i get from gear. Probably because i feel like crap on that sh1t i cant tolerate anything, you know how aggravated you feel when you couldnt sleep all night, thats how i feel on clomid.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To add on the Clomid dosage, I would do 2 weeks of 50mg ed and then 4 weeks of 25mg for a total of 6 weeks. I think that’s better, no reason to do 50mg ed for 4 weeks, more is not always better when it comes to Clomid.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To add on the Clomid dosage, I would do 2 weeks of 50mg ed and then 4 weeks of 25mg for a total of 6 weeks. I think that’s better, no reason to do 50mg ed for 4 weeks, more is not always better when it comes to Clomid.
Probably go that route.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahaha no.

Yeah i react to drugs in a weird way. Androgens kill my libido, clomid makes me aggressive...

Next on the list: mania induced by cranberry juice

But yeah like i said previously aggression from clomid is way different than thqt from androgens.
It is an uncontrollable state of being pissed off rather than grounded, focused on demand aggression i get from gear. Probably because i feel like crap on that sh1t i cant tolerate anything, you know how aggravated you feel when you couldnt sleep all night, thats how i feel on clomid.
If you were born a woman, I reckon you would be a real bitch lol.

I know how you feel though, I get like that on cloud and I act like a woman with pms, but amplified.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lawd I really want this to go well for you my man. In

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's almost Friday, and still no blood work results.. come on LabCorp :(

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember someone saying they ran im sd & the injections hurt like a mofo!! He said worst ever. Not sure about the test base.