vAliant Anabolic Androgenic Archive: TD Superdrol and DMZ

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife says I eat to much. I say, "am I getting fat"? Then I'm not eating too much.
That's better than the conversation my wife and I had when she was pregnant. It resembled this, starting with her-

-Babe, you need to back off snacks a bit

But it's bulking season babe.

-I've never seen you look soft before

It's sympathy weight babe.

-So it's my fault you're gaining weight?

Just as much as it is my fault that you are.

I went couch camping that night 😂

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's better than the conversation my wife and I had when she was pregnant. It resembled this, starting with her-

-Babe, you need to back off snacks a bit

But it's bulking season babe.

-I've never seen you look soft before

It's sympathy weight babe.

-So it's my fault you're gaining weight?

Just as much as it is my fault that you are.

I went couch camping that night
Bahahahaha.

You know. Sometimes I forget the pregnancy hormones. I don't factor them, when she responds to me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My good news is actually not available for display at the moment. I lost access to the Evolt scan application for some reason. Cannot log in, and get my scans. However, I glanced at it Wednesday, and my lean mass was up, total weight up, and fat mass down. Starting the 4th week of PCT. Looks like body is ready for an upwards trend again.

Enjoying the 5 3 1 protocol for Bench. It is simple. Not many sets. Not intimidating. I like it.

Had a great pull day today.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No negative sides in pct, yeah?

I like to see a good one, put this OL’ dudes mind at ease LOL

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No negative sides in pct, yeah?

I like to see a good one, put this OL’ dudes mind at ease LOL
Some bacne. Mild gyno left breast. But I had gyno before, so it's just aggravation of what I had in the best. No big deal. Means body is pumping out enough test to aromatize into enough e2 to cause symptoms. Other than that seamless transition off cycle. I feel better through all PCT than on cycle because of the lack of toxicity. I attribute such a smooth recovery to using HCG. So everyone, even on an oral only cycle, use HCG. You think you can do 6 weeks to 8 weeks and bounce back quick without HCG, you are wrong. It takes time to regain testicular volume when you have lost volume.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you doing to combat the gyno symptoms?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you doing to combat the gyno symptoms?
Nothing. Once I'm off clomid, it will revert back to it's previous state. Because it is normally not painful or obvious, it doesn't bother me. Maybe one day, if I have excessive money, I will contemplate surgery. I don't worry much about anything really.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, here is the good news. I did not scan last week. Last scan was two weeks ago. Let's see if we can keep an upward momentum for next scan. Lean mass up. Fat mass down. Fantastico.
Screenshot_20201105-201120.jpeg
Screenshot_20201105-200738.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More good news.

Last day of official 4 week PCT. Total weight and lean mass still in upwards trend. Even if it is miniscule weekly, over times that adds up.

Will be starting a dedicated K1ngs Blood log tomorrow, and also log it on here, to keep this ongoing.
Screenshot_20201111-071418.jpeg
Screenshot_20201111-071435.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, some not so good news. Since I have not been using straps on pull day, my left bicep tendon feels strained; any tips?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, some not so good news. Since I have not been using straps on pull day, my left bicep tendon feels strained; any tips?
Put the strap back on for a bit. Also, focus on pulling from the elbow always. Over squeezing the forearm can trigger that for me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Put the strap back on for a bit. Also, focus on pulling from the elbow always. Over squeezing the forearm can trigger that for me.
I try to use as little forearm as possible. Try to focus specifically on lats, even without the straps. I need to buy straps lol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a dedicated K1ngs Blood log, but will also be continuing this thread, and include K1ngs Blood experience.

So I started Thursday. Also had over a 101.1 fever Thursday. Had a fever Friday. Lost my sense of smell, and not from congestion. Wuhan flu? I don't know, I don't do those tests because I don't plan on being a statistic. All I know is from Thursday through Saturday, it was the struggle bus! Saturday no fever, just physically recovering from the immune onslaught of Thursday and Friday. Mega dosed C yesterday, 1g every 30 min. So, can I feel anything physiologically yet from K1ngs Blood?

Well, I had a dream Friday night, and Saturday night, that are out of ordinary for me, very "lustful" dreams, and that indicates it has quick onset of boosting libido. This morning, around 530am, definite libido increase. Once my body is on the up and up, heals from the systemic inflammation that takes place from fighting an infection, I should be able to better gague what is going on.

I had skipped the gym Friday, and rest day is naturally Saturday.