3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id run some Astragalus, at 2-4gms a day, for your kidneys if you are worried about it. Dante Trudel talks about it quite a bit and frankly I take it just to take it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id run some Astragalus, at 2-4gms a day, for your kidneys if you are worried about it. Dante Trudel talks about it quite a bit and frankly I take it just to take it.
Thanks. Was thinking about that. I think my kidneys are fine, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Was thinking about that. I think my kidneys are fine, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
It’s going to be 4 pills twice a day if you go with Swanson for at least 3 grams. They don’t have any weird burps or anything and it’s pretty affordable but just a heads up. You will rip through bottles so you need to buy in bulk.

Or Nephrogen is an awesome profile powder product with some good stuff for cardiovascular support in it. Much pricier/day but it’s essentially better on-cycle support than most of those products (like Cycle Assist), if you use those (I do not; I run my own support protocol tailored to me and use a lot of individual ingredients).

Revive has a pill Kidney product but for the price you probably are better off with Nephrogen or buying individual supps.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure if it's the stimulants I take, the Kratom, the SD, or all of the above, but I do not have an appetite, and am nauseous, but I can't seem to puke.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if it's the stimulants I take, the Kratom, the SD, or all of the above, but I do not have an appetite, and am nauseous, but I can't seem to puke.
All of these could cause the loss of appetite and nausea, but is the SD the only new thing in the mix?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All of these could cause the loss of appetite and nausea, but is the SD the only new thing in the mix?
I think it's the stim and Kratom combo because I've experienced this prior to SD. Think I'm going to just stick to a coffee pre workout, and lower my Kratom dose from 8g to 4.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did legs yesterday.

Leg press.
After a few warmups, I did 3 sets of 10 plates. Did not want to go higher due to a funny feeling in my groin/abdominal area.

Then finished with leg extensions.

Does SD cause hypo symptoms?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About an hour after applying the transdermal Superdrol (is it though?), I get a head rush type feeling.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a recipe for that butter chicken dish? Looks tasty over rice!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recipe for butter chicken.

The sauce:
15 to 16 oz tomatoe puree
3 cups heavy cream
3 tablespoons Garam Masala seasoning, sell at kroger
2 tsp lemon juice
3 tablespoon ginger paste
3 tablespoon garlic paste
1 to 2 bay leaf
1 tsp cinnamon
Hint of cardamom
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp chili powder
1 tbsp sugar

First heat suace pan.
Melt 2tbsp butter.
Put ginger and garlic in pan, saute in butter until fragrant.
All the seasoning powders should already be mixed together, dump now in the pan, and mix the seasoning with butter, garlic, and ginger. Once mixed, add in tomato puree. Mix well, let heat for a few minutes. Add lemon juice and bay leaf. Mix. Add 3 cups of cream.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noticing anything in the gym yet like increased pumps or lifts?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Push day today.
Weight and strength have not significantly changed.

Last week I did 4 sets of 80 for incline DB press, this week I did 5 sets, 5 reps 85. Pumps were good, but not indicative of AAS. 5 days on the TD SD, and it's either not SD, or TD and injectable is not the route to go. Oral should be the administration of a methylated compounds. Good thing I have DMZ on hand.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll post it. I wish there was injectable ghrelin. Cause I'm super stuffed.
Never used it but guys swear by GHRP to eat more.

Consider lowering your fats and increase carbs if you’re trying to move things through the gut faster.

Yeah Superdrol, DMZ, Msten all pretty carb hungry. All steroids improve nutrient partitioning but some definitely lower blood sugar more than others.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did legs yesterday.

Leg press.
After a few warmups, I did 3 sets of 10 plates. Did not want to go higher due to a funny feeling in my groin/abdominal area.

Then finished with leg extensions.

Does SD cause hypo symptoms?
Gotta love them funny feelings.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, if your looking for something to hit you hard, fast, this TD SD is not for you. Not even sure experiencing suppression to any extent, but feelings aren't always accurate either. Wednesday will be 1 full week of the TD SD. I have nothing to not really that would denote that I am on a very Anabolic steroid.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, if your looking for something to hit you hard, fast, this TD SD is not for you. Not even sure experiencing suppression to any extent, but feelings aren't always accurate either. Wednesday will be 1 full week of the TD SD. I have nothing to not really that would denote that I am on a very Anabolic steroid.
I pretty much knew that. The only TD aas i would nowaday be bothered enouh to try would be trestolone, however unnecessary in my case and potentially damaging as i come off.

Perhaps if you want sth that will hit you like a truck and leave you lying on the ground try a stack of test no ester and tren ace.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I pretty much knew that. The only TD aas i would nowaday be bothered enouh to try would be trestolone, however unnecessary in my case and potentially damaging as i come off.

Perhaps if you want sth that will hit you like a truck and leave you lying on the ground try a stack of test no ester and tren ace.
I'll use up the TD and bridge into the DMZ, and I know the DMZ should yield positive results. Have my HCG, so I'll have a test base.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think TD just may not be the way to go with superdrol. The half-life is short enough with the oral, so you may be looking at applying 3(+) times daily.

Even if it's legit SD (likely is because is easily available), it may just not be practical to do it this way. But I don't think a week is enough to see a profound effect of a methylated topical, especially when you aren't dosing in a manner that would give you stable levels.

I say you just squirt it in your butt.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think TD just may not be the way to go with superdrol. The half-life is short enough with the oral, so you may be looking at applying 3(+) times daily.

Even if it's legit SD (likely is because is easily available), it may just not be practical to do it this way. But I don't think a week is enough to see a profound effect of a methylated topical, especially when you aren't dosing in a manner that would give you stable levels.

I say you just squirt it in your butt.
I'm going to keep using it, and hope for the best, but I am not shooting it up my butt xD

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm resisting running the DMZ now, Because I have enough to run it minimum of 6 weeks, so that I can gauge the Transdermal for everyone. I'll go two weeks minimum on it before thinking about introducing the DMZ. Who knows, maybe in two weeks, when I check my body composition, my lean mass will be up, and my fat mass will be lower.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Late but in bro

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm resisting running the DMZ now, Because I have enough to run it minimum of 6 weeks, so that I can gauge the Transdermal for everyone. I'll go two weeks minimum on it before thinking about introducing the DMZ. Who knows, maybe in two weeks, when I check my body composition, my lean mass will be up, and my fat mass will be lower.
Bro you got 8 weeks of DMZ, trust me

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro you got 8 weeks of DMZ, trust me
I was just throwing a number out lol. I don't know if I would add 8 weeks after 2 weeks of supposed. But who knows. Hoping in two weeks, I check my body comp, and am happily surprised. No lethargy. presently taking around, or a little over 1.5ml of the TD SD.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Leg morning.

Coffee and 17mg SD

Leg Press
3 warm up sets
553x10
573x10
583x10x2

Leg extensions

Stronger than last week, but not by much. Having no food prior to workout, in the midst of doing leg press, I feel the GH pulse, and a warmth goes through my head and body. Pumps are okay. Nothing spectacular to note.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How much Tudca and NAC are u taking?

And, are yoy going to separate these supps from the DMZ dosages?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much Tudca and NAC are u taking?

And, are yoy going to separate these supps from the DMZ dosages?
Am not taking any support supplements yet. I don't even know if the TD SD is doing anything, or is even SD, let alone an actual AAS. Would TUDCA or NAC not be good to take next to a DMZ dose?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week in body composition analysis. Y'all can compare it with a week ago. I have not yet.
Screenshot_20200826-065520.jpeg
Screenshot_20200826-065544.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last week's, to compare. Had a better bowel movement this morning, than last week, when I first did the test, which would explain a higher BF and visceral fat percentage last week; more product in intestinal tract, and higher false positive BF percentage.
Screenshot_20200826-070224.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So about a 4.9lb increase so far.
6lb increase in lean mass
About a 3 percent drop in BF (obviously not 100 percent accurate.)
About 6lbs less fat mass
Decreased 1 year biological age lol.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that a Bio Electronic Impedance measurement for body fat? That is what I have and I don’t put much confidence in them as the readings are all over the place.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that a Bio Electronic Impedance measurement for body fat? That is what I have and I don’t put much confidence in them as the readings are all over the place.
It should be better than a skin pull, if you have the same conditions every time you use it. I use it fasted, morning, post bowel movement. And that should give a fair estimate.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It should be better than a skin pull, if you have the same conditions every time you use it. I use it fasted, morning, post bowel movement. And that should give a fair estimate.
Yes, that is how I use it too.