USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We appreciate your patience bud. I assure you you guys will be taken care of. Again please keep us updated.
If it comes through then great! If not no worries. I will be purchasing it when it comes available on other retailer sites if it did not come through for the IC. I am always supporting and will support USP labs because of their customer service, reps, and also products. Respect is what its all about! you guys sure know how to treat your consumers.

Just gonna cross the fingers.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
If it comes through then great! If not no worries. I will be purchasing it when it comes available on other retailer sites if it did not come through for the IC. I am always supporting and will support USP labs because of their customer service, reps, and also products. Respect is what its all about! you guys sure know how to treat your consumers.

Just gonna cross the fingers.
You are a great supporter as well with a great attitude. Thank you for your continued support bud! Whatever we can do to help we will do!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You are a great supporter as well with a great attitude. Thank you for your continued support bud! Whatever we can do to help we will do!
Sure thing man. like i said once i start seeing people getting their orders in, ill give it a bit (since i live up in PA) because that is usually the last place for it to come to and we will go from there. If no luck, then no luck.. it is what it is...
Ill wait for nutra or another site to make the purchase.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really hope my order comes through even though no confirmation email...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure thing man. like i said once i start seeing people getting their orders in, ill give it a bit (since i live up in PA) because that is usually the last place for it to come to and we will go from there. If no luck, then no luck.. it is what it is...
Ill wait for nutra or another site to make the purchase.

Rest assured, we will do everything we can to make sure you guys receive your orders. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and really appreciate your patience.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Has it shown up on your bank yet? Just curious if your in the same boat as Solution. If I missed the answer to this I apologize.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has it shown up on your bank yet? Just curious if your in the same boat as Solution. If I missed the answer to this I apologize.
Ordered with paypal. Money was already taken from my account.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance someone can PM me the link?

I already deleted the email (dumb) and my buddy never received it. I planned to forward it to him, but can't now (for the record, he is on the IC list. Or should be, since he got the last one.)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Any chance someone can PM me the link?

I already deleted the email (dumb) and my buddy never received it. I planned to forward it to him, but can't now (for the record, he is on the IC list. Or should be, since he got the last one.)
Sent bud:)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered with paypal. Money was already taken from my account.
Go into paypal and there will be an invoice number. That invoice number (should start with a couple of zeros) is your proof of order since that is your order number from
USPLabs. I wouldn't worry about it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah i already responded about this. PNC Bank takes 3-4 days to process any orders, regardless if on your card or if you transfer money from paypal. By the time to deal runs out it will show or not show.

If you order (you are only allowed 1 per household) so if it went through it did, if it did not i dont know.
It say ordered was processed and confirmed, but:
no Confirmation Email
NO Confirmation for Order #

So, i dont know if this has happened to others but i see some others are starting to say the same as well...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, got my package today right after getting back from the gym and I couldn't wait to try it. That said, i'm really happy with my choice. I haven't tried the vanilla yet but the milk chocolate is no doubt my new favorite chocolate protein powder. 6 oz almond milk 2 oz water made a perfectly thick shake that tasted beyond good. Hellofa job USP

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, got my package today right after getting back from the gym and I couldn't wait to try it. That said, i'm really happy with my choice. I haven't tried the vanilla yet but the milk chocolate is no doubt my new favorite chocolate protein powder. 6 oz almond milk 2 oz water made a perfectly thick shake that tasted beyond good. Hellofa job USP
That's great to hear man! Your feedback is much appreciated. I feel the same way; Milk Chocolate in almond milk is ridiculous!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
all i have to say is the milk choc is very tasty. hopefully there will be a good intro sale so i can pick up a couple more tubs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Made a video with the vanilla and man this will be interesting.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine in today. Mixed the vanilla sample with a scoop of chocolate. Very tasty and very smooth. Nice job on this. Also, going to try the fruit punch oep sample tomorrow as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah i already responded about this. PNC Bank takes 3-4 days to process any orders, regardless if on your card or if you transfer money from paypal. By the time to deal runs out it will show or not show.

If you order (you are only allowed 1 per household) so if it went through it did, if it did not i dont know.
It say ordered was processed and confirmed, but:
no Confirmation Email
NO Confirmation for Order #

So, i dont know if this has happened to others but i see some others are starting to say the same as well...
Anyone else in this boat???

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received mine today, will throw up a review later. Any chance of bigger tub sizes? (not many servings in these sizes) Either way, looking forward to trying them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Received mine today, will throw up a review later. Any chance of bigger tub sizes? (not many servings in these sizes) Either way, looking forward to trying them.
They have already responded regarding larger tubs,
Depending on the sales and how things go they will venture into 5lb or larger tubs into the future, now being a 2lb as an intro sale and release of the product they will dictate based off sales.

I cannot find the exact quote from Casey or USP Labs (rep on here) but it was along those lines regarding larger tubs

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife enjoyed the milk chocolate sample, liked a sip of my vanilla as well.

Which means a lot.

It mixed WAY thicker than I'm used to. Not really a spoon and cup mix type of protein. Taste was pleasant though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife enjoyed the milk chocolate sample, liked a sip of my vanilla as well.

Which means a lot.

It mixed WAY thicker than I'm used to. Not really a spoon and cup mix type of protein. Taste was pleasant though.
Thanks for the feedback Jim. When ladies start liking stuff, you know you've done something right

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree. Backstreet Boys.
Protein sounds gooooood though.
I've tried to hide it so that no one knows
But I guess it shows
When you look into my eyes
What you did and where you're comin from
I don't care, as long as you love me...

You're welcome. Tee hee.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I finally just got my product today! 1 tub of the chocolate flavor, without the scoop lol (oops). Anyways no big deal I eye balled it and put what I thought would be a scoop in a glass with about 12oz water. It had the consistency of chocolate milk and tasted kind of like Friendly's forbidden chocolate ice cream. All in all it was very delicious and I'll have to try some in regular milk to see how it comes out (hopefully not to thick). May even try mixing it in some iced coffee to see how it is.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I finally just got my product today! 1 tub of the chocolate flavor, without the scoop lol (oops). Anyways no big deal I eye balled it and put what I thought would be a scoop in a glass with about 12oz water. It had the consistency of chocolate milk and tasted kind of like Friendly's forbidden chocolate ice cream. All in all it was very delicious and I'll have to try some in regular milk to see how it comes out (hopefully not to thick). May even try mixing it in some iced coffee to see how it is.
Iced Coffee sounds delicious. I am sure if you contact a rep regarding your scooper they could assit you. I think its around 36g a scoop (going off the label), so a generic scoop could be an alternative or use a food scale to weight out 36g per scoop.

Awesome to hear you got your product and i agree USP Labs did a fantastic job on the chocolate flavor its very good!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a big(90cc) scoop so eyeballing it could be short.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi mtinsideout. Sorry about the missing scoop. If you give our customer service a call at 1-800-890-3067, they should be able to help you out. Awesome to hear that you liked the protein though. Thanks for your feedback bud!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had my chocolate today with milk and was very happy with the experience. Usually any milk isolate when mixed with milk damn near turns into a pudding. This has a nice drinkable consistency without lumps and the casein was not as chalky as it usually is either. The chocolate flavor is mild and I would equate it to the flavor of a Wendy's frosty. Like I stated above, the scoop is 90cc and on the large size in order to get to the 23g protein total I guess. It's good stuff but we will see where the price point is when out.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Hi mtinsideout. Sorry about the missing scoop. If you give our customer service a call at 1-800-890-3067, they should be able to help you out. Awesome to hear that you liked the protein though. Thanks for your feedback bud!
Lol it really isn't that big of a deal. I can manage with a generic scooper but I appreciate the quick response.

perez47

perez47

Awards
Chocolate flavor, almond milk and pb2 is my go to with this. Vanilla sample was excellent as well, gonna be hard to decide which one to get with my next order! Or dare I do both ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chocolate flavor, almond milk and pb2 is my go to with this. Vanilla sample was excellent as well, gonna be hard to decide which one to get with my next order! Or dare I do both ;)
I have vanilla and my gf has chocolate.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it really isn't that big of a deal. I can manage with a generic scooper but I appreciate the quick response.
No problem man. If you change your mind, customer service will gladly help.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Got mine yesterday and have not tried it yet. Will def do it soon.

exrugger

Awards
So I ordered this about a week and a half ago and I have definitely noticed a difference in recovery times and weight loss (I have a log that mentions this in the nutrition forum- with pics from the past two weeks, only difference was the new protein). Flavor I got was chocolate and it is amazing, vanilla sample was very good too. Anyhow, I need to get more as I'm nearly out lol. Anyone know where the good deals are at the moment (nutraplanet its selling at $60 for 2lbs and bodybuilding.com is back ordered). I just want a reputable site that has a fair price (somewhere around $30-35).

Thanks everyone for the help!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I ordered this about a week and a half ago and I have definitely noticed a difference in recovery times and weight loss (I have a log that mentions this in the nutrition forum- with pics from the past two weeks, only difference was the new protein). Flavor I got was chocolate and it is amazing, vanilla sample was very good too. Anyhow, I need to get more as I'm nearly out lol. Anyone know where the good deals are at the moment (nutraplanet its selling at $60 for 2lbs and bodybuilding.com is back ordered). I just want a reputable site that has a fair price (somewhere around $30-35).

Wait till NutraPlanet carries it. I bet the intro sale will be insane..
Matter fact, i bet it will be a bank breaker the deal will be so legit you will HAVE to order.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You will find it at that price.

exrugger

Awards
Matter fact, i bet it will be a bank breaker the deal will be so legit you will HAVE to order.
Now I'm being tempted to wait for NutraPlanet to come out with a sale...

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm being tempted to wait for NutraPlanet to come out with a sale...
I hope they do run a sale on it, I can't get over how good the chocolate flavor is. I've been using it the past few days and I like how it easily mixes in a glass of water with just a spoon.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope they do run a sale on it, I can't get over how good the chocolate flavor is. I've been using it the past few days and I like how it easily mixes in a glass of water with just a spoon.
NutraPlanet will have an intro sale very soon my friend!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fml. I used to be a bodybuilder like you till I took an intro sale to the knee.

Seriously though. Looking forward to going broke.

gravitygames

Awards
Mollecular protein
Boss protein
superior protein
gauge protein
IV protein
true protein
straight fed protein
pro blocks protein
quantum science protein

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Mollecular protein
Boss protein
superior protein
gauge protein
IV protein
true protein
straight fed protein
pro blocks protein
quantum science protein
You're a little late and by a little I mean a couple months

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mollecular proteinBoss proteinsuperior proteingauge proteinIV protein true proteinstraight fed proteinpro blocks protein quantum science protein
Hey gravitygames, I'm sorry but this contest is over! Please keep an eye out for the next USPlabs giveaway in the near future. :)