USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
If my wife drinks this stuff and says it taste good then you all will be hero's in my eyes. I signed up for the email and intend to purchase. We'll see how this goes.
my girl said she liked it more than any of my other proteins (she says EW to everything) so i took that as good lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my girl said she liked it more than any of my other proteins (she says EW to everything) so i took that as good lol
I would never share my supplements, specially protein with girlfriend. lol

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to make mix the two flavors of vanilla & chocolate! The solutions chocolate cake with a vanilla frosting. This could be a keto dieters best friend
I just said today I wanted to mix them! But only have one vanilla sample..gunna figure out which one I like better tonight

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So its 4g Fat,
3g Carbs,
and 23g of protein per serving?

damn i have been under estimating :(

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to make mix the two flavors of vanilla & chocolate! The solutions chocolate cake with a vanilla frosting. This could be a keto dieters best friend
OMG that sounds amazing

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
French Toast or Pancakes with Vanilla Frosting? Yes please!
Pancakes with vanilla frosting. Holy Fuggggg. I am getting hungry. That means it is time to drink some modern bcaa's and hit the gym!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The big day is tomorrow and we wanted to thank each and every one of you for an amazing Beta Test experience on our 'Advanced Leaning Protein' known as OxyELITE Protein!
LAST CALL // The Final Countdown To The Protein We've ALL Been Waiting For, USPlabs OxyELITE Protein! May 21, 2013 Don't Miss Out, Sign Up Now! → www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle/

You guys stepped up to the plate and provided quality and honesty that we've never seen, and for that we thank you!

- Team USPlabs

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow is the big day!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm excited :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OxyELITE Protein!!! :thumbsup:

The day has finally arrived! Keep an eye on your emails and don't sleep on the RIDICULOUS deal!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OxyELITE Protein!!! :thumbsup:

The day has finally arrived! Keep an eye on your emails and don't sleep on the RIDICULOUS deal!
I have been watching my inbox since 0300 this morning

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Home from working 10 hours, and no email yet
Come on 5 PM and a 50-60$ Price Tag

Casey i owe you a shipment of baked goods with the protein for holding the email out :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it this email is being delivered by a carrier pigeon. I kid...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Modern BCAA+™ (Watermelon – Can you ever have enough BCAA?)
Jack3d micro™ (Fruit Punch – NEW profile you've gotta try!)
OxyELITE Pro Super Thermo Powder (Fruit Punch) – Thermo Charge your next workout
OxyELITE Protein (Chocolate or Vanilla – the opposite of the flavor you choose as your 2 pound selection. Both flavors are amazing – we have to ensure you get to try both!)

2lb Protein + OEP POWDER

USP LABS I LOVE YOU!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Error processing order." Anyone successful in placing their order?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone continues to have trouble placing an order, please give our Customer Service a call at 1-800-890-3067.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it working.

Anyone I can talk to to get my sample in vanilla as well? I can't do chocolate...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just purchased the chocolate IC release, @ that price alongside the new oxyelite I couldn't pass it up.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it working.

Anyone I can talk to to get my sample in vanilla as well? I can't do chocolate...
Glad to hear it worked out Jim. Thanks for the support.

I remember you saying that in the past. I'd suggest speaking with Customer Service about your sample flavor.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just purchased the chocolate IC release, @ that price alongside the new oxyelite I couldn't pass it up.
Awesome bud! We appreciate your support! I had a really tough time deciding, but went with Vanilla Ice Cream.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear it worked out Jim. Thanks for the support.

I remember you saying that in the past. I'd suggest speaking with Customer Service about your sample flavor.
That's what I'll probably do.

Although, I may just keep the chocolate and give it to someone to try.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome bud! We appreciate your support! I had a really tough time deciding, but went with Vanilla Ice Cream.
Yah, I didn't know which to choose either. I just generally prefer chocolate over vanilla so that's what I went with. Now I wish I would've stopped in and asked for some preferences.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah, I didn't know which to choose either. I just generally prefer chocolate over vanilla so that's what I went with. Now I wish I would've stopped in and asked for some preferences.
The feedback on both flavors has been great. I'm normally not a big chocolate fan, but really loved my samples. I think you'll be happy with your decision.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Modern BCAA+™ (Watermelon – Can you ever have enough BCAA?)
Jack3d micro™ (Fruit Punch – NEW profile you've gotta try!)
OxyELITE Pro Super Thermo Powder (Fruit Punch) – Thermo Charge your next workout
OxyELITE Protein (Chocolate or Vanilla – the opposite of the flavor you choose as your 2 pound selection. Both flavors are amazing – we have to ensure you get to try both!)

2lb Protein + OEP POWDER

USP LABS I LOVE YOU!
Unbelievable! Sickest deal ever. Thank goodness for the paypal option!

Jcweinsx

Awards
The vanilla ice cream was good but milk chocolate was even better. I normally go for vanilla but not this time. I liked the initial and after taste from chocolate better. Either way they are both pretty darn good. If you're on the fence get vanilla and you can add your own chocolate powder when you want to have a different flavor. If you like chocolate order that and you won't be disappointed. Time to celebrate the release by finishing my last sample.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got a confirmation and a receipt us that helps.
Last IC release i did not get an order number or tracking it just showed up, hope that is the case. I called CS and talked to Jessica about checking in on my order or placing an order to be safe, but she said you have to order via the link.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last IC release i did not get an order number or tracking it just showed up, hope that is the case. I called CS and talked to Jessica about checking in on my order or placing an order to be safe, but she said you have to order via the link.
Keep us posted on things. I'm here to help anyway I can.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Keep us posted on things. I'm here to help anyway I can.
Well if in a few weeks when people get their orders and mine does/does not show up, then what do i do? I wont be able to order again. 1 per household ya know?

really a guessing game now. This is another reason i love USP labs, Their reps are top notch and CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS/CONSUMERS.

Never change guys.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if in a few weeks when people get their orders and mine does/does not show up, then what do i do? I wont be able to order again. 1 per household ya know?

really a guessing game now. This is another reason i love USP labs, Their reps are top notch and CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS/CONSUMERS.

Never change guys.
Were you charged? Sorry if you already answered the question but I don't recall seeing you say if you did.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same boat as Solution. I got an order number, money was already charged from my paypal but no confirmation email.

Now I shall wait some more for delivery. Ahhh I hate waiting! lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Were you charged? Sorry if you already answered the question but I don't recall seeing you say if you did.
I did not get an order number and i used my credit card, it wont show up in my banking statement for a few days (it never updates right away via PNC Bank)

Therefore i dont know, by the time the sale is over is when i will see it (i assume you will sell out in a given 24 hours) from the massive amount of orders. Therefore i do not know. I did not use paypal.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I did not get an order number and i used my credit card, it wont show up in my banking statement for a few days (it never updates right away via PNC Bank)

Therefore i dont know, by the time the sale is over is when i will see it (i assume you will sell out in a given 24 hours) from the massive amount of orders. Therefore i do not know. I did not use paypal.
We appreciate your patience bud. I assure you you guys will be taken care of. Again please keep us updated.