USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!

Shepman52

Awards
Jacked is a definite winner! Don't get me wrong referencing it to the "eye of the tiger" which illicits the automatic brain response to one of the greatest ass-kicking, determined, fictitious american heroes ever (if you don't know who I am talking about I feel for you!) this does have one flaw, that being Rocky did lose; not just to Apollo but many fights before as well, whereas...

JACKED should be compared more to the 72' Dolphins, UNDEFEATED and regining champ of the pre-workout world. In all honesty would love to give a review on effects of jacked alone but took advantage of 3 tub deal and tried w/ powerfull sample, loved to much to not take them together and went out and bought powerfull A.S.A.F.P!

Taste isn't great isn't bad I'd say 6/10; lemon-lime flavor o.k., packaging is awesome...love the pharmaceutical look as opposed to all the pretty colors and fonts (we are using it for workout / lifting not eating shrooms and staring), 3 scoops is the way to go, Dissolves wonderfully, don't have to live in the bathroom from set to set, pumps are consistent and seem to be maintained, focus and determination unparalleled, Fatty even hit the abs pretty hard after 3 workouts.

Thanks USP!

Jacked is a definite winner! Don't get me wrong referencing it to the "eye of the tiger" which illicits the automatic brain response to one of the greatest ass-kicking, determined, fictitious american heroes ever (if you don't know who I am talking about I feel for you!) this does have one flaw, that being Rocky did lose; not just to Apollo but many fights before as well, whereas...

JACKED should be compared more to the 72' Dolphins, UNDEFEATED and regining champ of the pre-workout world. In all honesty would love to give a review on effects of jacked alone but took advantage of 3 tub deal and tried w/ powerfull sample, loved to much to not take them together and went out and bought powerfull A.S.A.F.P!

Taste isn't great isn't bad I'd say 6/10; lemon-lime flavor o.k., packaging is awesome...love the pharmaceutical look as opposed to all the pretty colors and fonts (we are using it for workout / lifting not eating shrooms and staring), 3 scoops is the way to go, Dissolves wonderfully, don't have to live in the bathroom from set to set, pumps are consistent and seem to be maintained, focus and determination unparalleled, Fatty even hit the abs pretty hard after 3 workouts.

Thanks USP!

Great reveiw!

PowerFULL/Jacked is a difficult combo to beat!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here are my thoughts after my second workout on Jacked. Tonight was chest. The things that stood out the most during my workout were my dead serious concentration on my lifts, my overall pump and muscle fullness, and my ability to pump out extra reps. I was in a zone. I have alot of things on my mind and usually in between sets my mind wonders and i have to shake it off and psych myself up. My two times using Jacked have totally kicked my ADD in the ass. I unrack the weight, my mind is on the movement, I rack the weight, and my mind is ready for the next set. I love the full pump of the muscle groups involved and a slight pump all over really. I was able to get out 2-3 extra reps than what I am usually able to do. I beleive this is due to the concentration which blocks out the pain and because the fatigue is gone. On alot of my sets, I could have gotten crazy and did 5-8 more reps just because my muscles were not giving out as usual. My energy level 30 minutes after dosing about 2 3/4 scoops was pretty good. I was really tired when I got to the gym. I don't feel what I like to call "the wave". Which is a rush of energy that comes over me all of a sudden. I really don't notice it coming on, but it's there. Again, maybe this is because of the concentration that sets in. It's business time 30 minutes after I take Jacked and get to the gym. One more thing I want to comment on is the "Second Wind" that I experienced about 45 minutes into my workout. Now that came over me like a wave. It was seriously like someone smacked me and woke me out of a daydream. I set down and just started pumping out reps with 100lb DB on the incline bench. 3 sets of 12-15 with like 20 seconds of rest in between. This was just becasue I felt like it, it wasn't part of my workout. lol

I am so glad I bought 3 tubs of this stuff! I Love it!

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Ok so today was my chest and abs day and this is the workout breakdown:

All sets to failure:

Incline dumbell press:
Set 1: 70lbs for 14 reps
Set 2: 75lbs for 9 reps
Set 3: 70lbs for 11 reps

Machine press (similar to flat bench dumbell)
Set 1: 180lbs for 13 reps
Set 2: 180lbs for 9 reps, drop set to 90 lbs for 11 reps

Raising Cable Flys:
Set 1: 40lbs 15 reps
Set 2: 40lbs 12 reps
Set 3: 40lbs 11 reps

Superset: Cable flys to fail, then pushup to fail
Set 1: 45lbs 16 reps, 19 pushups
Set 2: 45lbs 11 reps, 10 pushups
Set 3: 45lbs 6 reps, 6 pushups

Needless to say, at this point I have an INSANE pump, the AAKG definately works, and I am focused to hit abs like a mad man!!

Abs

Weighted Crunches (machine)

Set 1: 115lbs 18 reps
Set 2: 130lbs 12 reps

Leg lifts
Set 1: 17 reps
Set 2: 14 reps
Set 3: 12 reps

My abs at this point are cramping, but focused as hell still and wanted to keep going with the energy I had left and hit the stairmaster for 20 minutes hard. I left a puddle around my machine and averaged 155bpm while on it.

After one full week at the gym, I must say that this IS THE BEST PREWORKOUT FORMULA I HAVE EVER USED. And that is saying a lot, because I distribute for over 40 brands and have tried more products than I care to count or list for that matter.

Needless to say, I am going out of town this weekend to party it up with my buddy for his graduation, and I am taking this with me to take before I go out Saturday night on the town. Not only do I feel like I am a king on this stuff, I smile and push myself like crazy, and with all the energy and focus I feel confident and consistantly have great workouts because I crack jokes, smile, walk tall, and enjoy the unparralelled energy while I'm JACKED. All I can say is I feel sorry for the girls I run into this weekend because I can honestly say I am at the top of my game mentally and physically while taking this stuff. Thank you to USP LABS for the Inner Circle opportunity to get this stuff a solid week before it hit the market, we just got our shipment of 200 units at work ourselves and I am going to make some money on it selling to all the stores I have as customers. Not only do they make my workouts better, they put money in my pocket! Now it doesn't get any better than that. I think I might hit a scoop with my breakfast tomorrow cuz I feel like hustlin tomorrow!!!

Arco

Awards
This stuff is effective!

Taste: Lemony effervescence was surprisingly good. The powder sort of has a granulated dishwasher detergent smell to it, but the taste was right on and it mixes well.

Energy: Insane! I should have started with two scoops instead of 3. Three scoops made me a bit jittery. Can't say enough about the energy level! The drive and focus it gave me was very nice, and the euphoric effect was strong.

Pump: Pump was nice, nothing extraordinary here, but it did a good job.

I have never felt a level of focus and drive like this before and I felt an elevated level of agression using this stuff. Kinda weird, not sure it that was just the euphoria feeling or what...

Well that was my first impression. I'll be cutting back to two scoops for the next session.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Haiz's JACKED Review:

Intro

I want to start by saying that I have been brutally honest in my dealings and interactions with USPlabs and their products in the past, so this review is NOT coming from a fan-boy or any type of biased perspective. Actually, going in, I suppose you could say the exact OPPOSITE. Just felt like I had to mention this, because the rest of this review may sound too good to be true.

Got my JACKED today in the mail before the gym, so I decided to crank it up today! Just a little background so that you guys can understand this review. I have been dieting for close to 10 weeks right now. I recently switched over to the Ultimate Diet 2.0, which if you guys know, is PAINFUL. Monday-Thursday is basically half of your maintenance calories each day. That has put me at about 1400 calories per day...OUCH! So after 2 depletion workouts on Monday and Tuesday, I had a final workout Tonight (Thursday), before my carbohydrate load. Considering I am completed depleted going into the workout, and I have been on 1400 calories for about 4 days at this point, I didn't expect the workout to be great....I WAS WRONG! Took 3 scoops and....

Energy - 10/10

Okay, so I have been absolutely stimulated up for the last 10 weeks. I love stimulants and I use them...frequently. On top of that, I am very tolerant and always have been. Even before I started using pre-workout stimulants and the like, I could drink a couple cups of coffee (200 caffeine) and go to sleep. Generally to get energy from supplements, I need a solid dose of caffeine along with some other things to give me mental/physical enhancements. So, when I saw that 3 scoops of JACKED only had 200mg of caffeine, I thought that it wouldn't get be "JACKED" (no pun intended). I was wrong however. Took 3 scoops 15 minutes prior to the gym, at which time my motivation was shot...my body was dead. Got to the gym, starting warming up, and then it hit me. Started to get a mild euphoria and then I knew the energy was coming. I proceeded to crush my entire body, flying through a workout that usually takes 1-1.5 hours in 50 minutes! I was restless during wait periods, so I supersetted everything. Awesome awesome energy.

Focus/MMC - 9/10

Usually I just group this with energy, but I wanted to separate it out for a certain reason...the Mind-Muscle Connection! I must say, I was more "in-tune" with my muscles than I have noted in a long time. I always train with strict forum, so my MMC is usually very good, but Jacked certainly heightened this aspect of my workout. Good stuff.

Other

Just a couple other notes I wanted to share. As you can see, I didn't rate the "pump" or "strength", as I feel they are attributed to a variety of things. I didn't expect much of a pump (NO CARBS + LOW CALORIES) and with the training I did today (Lower-rep = 6-12) the pump wasn't fantastic. However, I will say it was better than expected given the circumstances.

I also want to note the ingredients in JACKED. I love geranium and its quite good with caffeine. Theophylline is definitely a sweet ingredient in this...its what I attribute much of the insane energy to = WINNER. Also, the use of creatine mono (THE BEST FORM) and Beta-Alanine makes me happy.

Overall, this stuff is most certainly a winner. Tastes great too! I will continue to use it with a smile!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will destroy any man that tries to take what I got…

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Now down to some serious fkn business!

•Currently rebuilding strength phase.

•Three full body workouts per week dominated by compound movements only.

Weights are heavy, reps are few, recovery is short, intensity remains high.

•Current supplementation programme: USP Labs ‘StAiR protocol’ as outlined by Jacob Geissler.

•Modifications include 3 Prime w. preWO meal (2hrs preWO), 0 PowerFull

•Jacked equivalent includes 4-5 Zap, 1 ReCreate, 1 Bolic

•EAAs, BA, CM, Mono, Nimbus Swell, 800mg PSlin as part of Monsta Shake.

•Experimentation has optimized Jacked Equiv timing 1hr preWO, Monsta shake ingestion commences 30min preWO for 1/3 consumed preWO.

Week2: Everything is dialed in and I’m hitting some big fkn numbers (for me that is…)

Enter stage left…. Small, unassuming white tub with red stripping to give it that racy edge.

Reads label, briefly. Snap decision that may be regretted later: 3 Scoops. This is how I roll:

Jacked + 10 min

BA tingles while driving to the gym.

Jacked +30 min

Cardio warm up complete. Can feel the strange sensation of air blowing on my eye balls. Feeling dialed in. Experience waves of tingles.

Jacked + 45 min

Warm up sets complete, begin working sets. Intensity and focus increasing, however no jitters or nausea.

Jacked + 60 min

Weighted chins increased from 15kg to 20kg. All senses dialed in to pin-point accuracy. Heightened aggression not experienced with Jacked equivalent.

Jacked + 75 min

As above. Aggression and focus remain heightened.

Jacked + 90 min

Workout complete. Still in the zone, on the way home.

Jacked + 120 min

Appetite surpression – is not a good feature for this regime.

Jacked +360 min

Still a little wired. Can’t take my usual nap – dose dependant?

In a nutshell:

Strength: 9/10 (via aggression?? Monsta Shake attributed mostly)
Intensity & Focus: 10/10 (outstanding mind-muscle connection!)
Discomfort: 10/10 (no stomach discomfort or nausea which can occur with high dosage Zap)
Taste: 6/10 (Slightly fizzy, not overpowering. A bit like disperin - at least palatable.)
Sides: 8/10 (smooth energy, no comedown)

.....a perfect addition to the StAiR Protocol

Side Note:

Gave 2 scoops to my hungover pot smoking brother –it has applications for sobering up it appears.

Last edited:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Haiz's JACKED Review:

Intro

I want to start by saying that I have been brutally honest in my dealings and interactions with USPlabs and their products in the past, so this review is NOT coming from a fan-boy or any type of biased perspective. Actually, going in, I suppose you could say the exact OPPOSITE. Just felt like I had to mention this, because the rest of this review may sound too good to be true.

Got my JACKED today in the mail before the gym, so I decided to crank it up today! Just a little background so that you guys can understand this review. I have been dieting for close to 10 weeks right now. I recently switched over to the Ultimate Diet 2.0, which if you guys know, is PAINFUL. Monday-Thursday is basically half of your maintenance calories each day. That has put me at about 1400 calories per day...OUCH! So after 2 depletion workouts on Monday and Tuesday, I had a final workout Tonight (Thursday), before my carbohydrate load. Considering I am completed depleted going into the workout, and I have been on 1400 calories for about 4 days at this point, I didn't expect the workout to be great....I WAS WRONG! Took 3 scoops and....

Energy - 10/10

Okay, so I have been absolutely stimulated up for the last 10 weeks. I love stimulants and I use them...frequently. On top of that, I am very tolerant and always have been. Even before I started using pre-workout stimulants and the like, I could drink a couple cups of coffee (200 caffeine) and go to sleep. Generally to get energy from supplements, I need a solid dose of caffeine along with some other things to give me mental/physical enhancements. So, when I saw that 3 scoops of JACKED only had 200mg of caffeine, I thought that it wouldn't get be "JACKED" (no pun intended). I was wrong however. Took 3 scoops 15 minutes prior to the gym, at which time my motivation was shot...my body was dead. Got to the gym, starting warming up, and then it hit me. Started to get a mild euphoria and then I knew the energy was coming. I proceeded to crush my entire body, flying through a workout that usually takes 1-1.5 hours in 50 minutes! I was restless during wait periods, so I supersetted everything. Awesome awesome energy.

Focus/MMC - 9/10

Usually I just group this with energy, but I wanted to separate it out for a certain reason...the Mind-Muscle Connection! I must say, I was more "in-tune" with my muscles than I have noted in a long time. I always train with strict forum, so my MMC is usually very good, but Jacked certainly heightened this aspect of my workout. Good stuff.

Other

Just a couple other notes I wanted to share. As you can see, I didn't rate the "pump" or "strength", as I feel they are attributed to a variety of things. I didn't expect much of a pump (NO CARBS + LOW CALORIES) and with the training I did today (Lower-rep = 6-12) the pump wasn't fantastic. However, I will say it was better than expected given the circumstances.

I also want to note the ingredients in JACKED. I love geranium and its quite good with caffeine. Theophylline is definitely a sweet ingredient in this...its what I attribute much of the insane energy to = WINNER. Also, the use of creatine mono (THE BEST FORM) and Beta-Alanine makes me happy.

Overall, this stuff is most certainly a winner. Tastes great too! I will continue to use it with a smile!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome review. And knowing that it is completely honest, makes me feel warm and tingly :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took my first dose of Jacked 2pm yesterday (1 scoop)... I liked the taste and it mixed quite easily. I didn't take long for it to start to kick in, I am very sensitive to stims. I was a kind of euphoric/buzzed feeling, I was alert but the focus was not there immediately as I was a bit more on the buzzed side. About 2 and a half hours later when I was walking to the gym I noticed that walking/running was much easier and I could breath much easier as well. I had extremely good energy and the focus was there too. I had an above average workout and do believe it did help a little strength wise (not extremely so), I have to comment again on the breathing is was much improved. I went to do cardio afterward and noticed that my heartrate was definitely elevated 8-10 beats. Cardio was a breeze and on my cool down I noticed I could actually get my heart rate down to closer to normal only 3-5 beats above normal.

After when I got home I noticed that my appetite was not there. This is not a big deal for me I just ate what I needed to anyway. As the evening wore on it became obvious that this was going to be a long night 1 took a powerfull and to REM but it did not help much and I did not fall asleep till 1-130 and when I did on only slept 3.5 to 4 hours. I woke up and was still jacked and continue to feel rather stimmed 20 hours later. Bottom line is despite really liking this product if I don't develop some sort of tollerance then I will have to discontue use. I only too 1 scoop!! I will try again Saturday 1 scoop at 1pm.

I am adding to my review to say that my second experience had all the positives and I was able to sleep with no problem, it was just a matter of tollerance as I suspected. I am glad cuz I really like this product.

Last edited:
BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Hey Jacob, I need a wholesale/retail price for this product, can you email me? [email protected] with that, that way I know what kind of pricing to give to my store owner customers....please!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took my first dose of Jacked 2pm yesterday (1 scoop)... I liked the taste and it mixed quite easily. I didn't take long for it to start to kick in, I am very sensitive to stims. I was a kind of euphoric/buzzed feeling, I was alert but the focus was not there immediately as I was a bit more on the buzzed side. About 2 and a half hours later when I was walking to the gym I noticed that walking/running was much easier and I could breath much easier as well. I had extremely good energy and the focus was there too. I had an above average workout and do believe it did help a little strength wise (not extremely so), I have to comment again on the breathing is was much improved. I went to do cardio afterward and noticed that my heartrate was definitely elevated 8-10 beats. Cardio was a breeze and on my cool down I noticed I could actually get my heart rate down to closer to normal only 3-5 beats above normal.

After when I got home I noticed that my appetite was not there. This is not a big deal for me I just ate what I needed to anyway. As the evening wore on it became obvious that this was going to be a long night 1 took a powerfull and to REM but it did not help much and I did not fall asleep till 1-130 and when I did on only slept 3.5 to 4 hours. I woke up and was still jacked and continue to feel rather stimmed 20 hours later. Bottom line is despite really liking this product if I don't develop some sort of tollerance then I will have to discontue use. I only too 1 scoop!! I will try again Saturday 1 scoop at 1pm.
I recall you are a creatine-monohydrate non-responder. No creatine issues, apparently, with JACKED! :thumbsup:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Background on myself:
Let me start off by saying I don't typically use Pre-workout supplements. Very few give me the results they say 'energy, pump, vascularity, etc'. The main results I see are either head ache or nothing at all. My favorite two pre-workouts are Superpump 250 and RPM (call me biased I don't care). Superpump offers me the intense energy, muscle swell, and extra boost that I sometimes enjoy to feel. RPM offers me a clean boost and nice thermogenic effect.

Past Pre-workout Experience:
VPX NO shotgun, RPM, Superpump 250, NO Xplode, MRI No2, Pslin, Core Zap, and more...

Jacked Experiences:
my dosage
Recommended dosage is 3 scoops, I started off with 2 scoops because this is supposed to be"Extremely intense" and in mind for the meth head.
Label 9/10
The Label is pretty cool. Its fairly simple ,but imo is designed to look like something you would see in a chemisty lab. Its simple colored and pretty cool. This part I liked Good Job USP on the labeling. Simple and interesting.
Taste 9/10
Taste was not that bad. Honestly, one of the best tasting Pre-workouts I have tried. I could careless about taste though, I like effectiveness. It smells like a lemon laundry detergent, but it tasted like a sierra mist as Jacob stated. You can feel a fizz in your mouth when drinking it and its pretty smooth.
Mixibility 7/10
Mixibility is fairly well. Not 100%, but its decent. It mixes a cloudy color similar to lemon juice. Jacked fizz like a soda (i thought this was interesting). It had a bit sitting on the bottom but I just swirled it and took it in.
Stim Effect 0/10
This was the most disappointing part to me. I felt nothing, literally nothing. I was shocked actually. Reading people reviews and knowing my rare intake of stims I was expecting to seriously feel something. Marketing also made me sure to feel something. 2 scoops was a let down for sure. I did however feel the beta alanine. The tingle kicked in in about 10 minutes and was nice. I love beta alanine. I plan to try 3 scoops to see if that is any different stim affect on me, I surely hope so.

Comparison between my favorite (SP250 Vs. Jacked):
First impression i would go with Sp250. I dont experience anything but positive sides from this. Also its priced pretty well. Although it contains quite a bit of ingredients it works as a preworkout stim and does it job. SP250 costs a bit more then what this is supposed to be priced at on the internet, but there are more servings and it has more a stim effect to me.
:( And your reviews are one of the peoples I trust to be accurate. Well, I have a bottle sitting at my real home, so I guess I'll try it out for my first winter break workout! - These little post good reviews and win free products contests have me wondering how many people just want free products, but, I hope that everyone else had an accurate review of what they truly experienced.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
:( And your reviews are one of the peoples I trust to be accurate. Well, I have a bottle sitting at my real home, so I guess I'll try it out for my first winter break workout! - These little post good reviews and win free products contests have me wondering how many people just want free products, but, I hope that everyone else had an accurate review of what they truly experienced.
cue boxmeman experience haha

i agree to an extent, though i tend to have a high expectations for people at AM. if it were the other place, i would agree wholeheartedly.

as for jacked, give it a go as soon as you can. seriously. sh*t f*cking rules. im itching to finish my neovar run so i can use jacked more frequently. and the stack potential for jacked is getting me all excited. im looking to use jacked, activate or massfx, and some icariin, and probably bulk mono and BA for post w/o with WMS. oh and AP of course.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

believe me, if it was a load of horsesh1t-hype-no-delivery I would call it that way.

It's difficult to argue with the ingredient profile - born to win with this one. :thumbsup:

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
when is this contest over? anybody know?I probably missed where it was written

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All I know is I can't sleep. My gym work outs are intense I have to film my leg press 2 sets 6 reps with people looking at me. I mean you wanna see someone get jacked up that is me.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All I know is I can't sleep. My gym work outs are intense I have to film my leg press 2 sets 6 reps with people looking at me. I mean you wanna see someone get jacked up that is me.
yep, I would like to see that footage - post it up!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recall you are a creatine-monohydrate non-responder. No creatine issues, apparently, with JACKED! :thumbsup:
Yes I have never really had negative experiences with creatine mono... just no reaction at all really.

Kbwj24

Awards
All i can say is wow. Its been a week ive been on Jacked and already the effects of this supp has got me scaring people in the gym. They come to me slowly and ask what did you start taking? My intensity has greatly increased, i have the mind set of a hungry tiger towards the weights, my endurance is through the roof. Never have i ever felt this way before. The taste is something like a diet sprite which is much better than that of some other pre workout supps ive auditioned. Thank goodness i was an inner cirlce member i got 3 cans free shipping. Usp labs for life.
Stacked with Prime, AP, Powerfull.

gold dragon

Awards
Another Great Feature

I have read a lot of the posts and I agree with all and there is one more great thing to do with JACKED, dial some sexual energy episodes in while the effect is full blast or even a few hours later,as the JACKED effect seems to rekindle again. What a super suprise

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot of the posts and I agree with all and there is one more great thing to do with JACKED, dial some sexual energy episodes in while the effect is full blast or even a few hours later,as the JACKED effect seems to rekindle again. What a super suprise
Jacked... the ultimate pre-hump ignitor :thumbsup:

Ether

Awards
I tried Jacked today for the first time and liked it, really hard to go wrong with the ingredients. Energy was very smooth and focused took about 1/2 hour to kick in but it was worth the wait as I had energy to burn at the end of my workout. I could feel the Beta-alanine tingle as well with only taking 2 scoops. Normally Creatine Mono causes some discomfort but I didn't half any problems with Jacked. My back and bi's were definitely more pumped than normal today, I will see if this was a fluke or if Jacked will keep me pumped in future workouts.

I have used alot of pre-workout products including SP250, WTF pump'd, NO3-overload, NO xplode and many others. Jacked is a solid product and should be able to compete in that market, especially with the pricing they have on it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yep, I would like to see that footage - post it up!
This week I will secretly film 24 hour does not let you bring in cameras but I will do that.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This week I will secretly film 24 hour does not let you bring in cameras but I will do that.
Is this you?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-HGwQthehk"]YouTube - usp labs3[/ame]

Pisslin? Or P-Slin?

Yeah, let's see that leg press video. :rolleyes:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
My review is not showing for some reason? It did take my star rating into consideration though...if it comes up on the NP Jacked page I will link it, but for now I will copy and paste what I wrote.

An honest "Jacked" Review:

Before I begin my review let me start off by saying I rarely use stimulants. To give USP Labs slack where it is due I tend to have a very high tolerance to Caffeine and other stimulants so my review may not reflect everyone elses thoughts that have used this item. I have only found several Pre-workouts that meet my standards when I do use pre-workout products. For the benefit of this review towards Jacked I will not name them.​
I order 1 tub of Jacked through the Inner Circle Deal put on by USP Labs. Shipping was fairly quick, about 4 days approximately. Jacked is said to be highly potent and for some users it is, however, in my case I am not one of the extraordinary "jacked" responders who fly out of their seat and hit Personal Records on every lift, in fact I was quite the opposite. The first time I used Jacked I was recommended 2 scoops to assess tolerance. So I did just that mixed 2 scoops with about 6-8 ounces of water. The Taste is very good compared to other Pre-workouts. It is a taste similar to diet sprite and has the similar amount of carbonation (fizziness) as diet sprite would. As for its ability to dissolve efficiently right after mixing I will give 4.5 stars, however mixibility when pre mixed for a whole day is poor. (my dad used it and pre mixes his drinks in the morning, before workout the green specs of Jacked were in the bottom of the bottle) Now onto the actual effects of "Jacked" with two scoops...energy wise for myself I was very disappointed. I had been lead to believe I was going to expect extreme energy and a very nice controlled energy at that. However, I did not feel this. I did feel the beta alanine tingle which is always a bonus!​
Since I saw little response from 2 scoops of "jacked" I thought it was only fair to myself and USP Labs that I now try 3 scoops (the dosage on the container). So today before my workout I dosed 3 scoops of "Jacked" with 6-8 ounces of water approximately 30 minutes pre-workout and then headed off to the gym. While at the gym I actually did experience increased energy, this being said I was very pleased that I had something to note! The energy I experienced was not so much that of a clean energy , but almost similar to the energy experienced with you are nervous. The butterfly effect, shakiness, and the 'I just want to get this done' effect.​
Would I use "Jacked" again? Well I do have the rest of the tub left and it seems at most it will last another 13 or so workouts so I will continue playing around with dosing so I am not quite sure yet. In my case with 3 scoops minimal dosing the most I can get out of "jacked" is 15 workouts per tub.​

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well if I don't get in trouble. 24 fitness says no cameras there.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've tried every USP lab supplment released, and will probably continue to do so. Being a person who works average of 10-12 hours a day (generally physical labor), I am also an advocate user of pre-workout stims and just energy and nootropic products in general. Now granted this isn't to neccessarily categorize Jacked as a nootropic but I bring this up on account of the level of intense CONCENRATED AND FOCUSED energy it has given me. Allow me to elaborate.

Aside from tasting pretty damn good, mixing and dissolving perfectly, and not bothering my stomach at all here's wha things looked like.

Day 1 Wed Dec 10

I had not been lifting aggressively as I injured my right shoulder slightly benching on my bday the week before. So I have been training around the injury and doing a leg specialization routine mixed with a shoulder rehab program. That said I will spare the details and cut to the point. GOOD WORKOUT! I've been lifting for over 10 years now and would have to say that for a guy who had just worked a 10 hr day and is injured I got everything I could have out of that workout. Textbook perfect sets with endurance that forced me to have no other choice but to drag myself out of the gym after 1 1/2 hrs of blissful abuse.

It kicked in slightly about 15 minutes after I took it but by the time my warm up was over, it was ON!!! I've used germanium products before with beta-alanine and various popular pre-workout creatine/caffiene products and have to say none of my stacks seem to compare to JACKED. I was taking a leak after my 2nd warmup set and started feeling the ohh so familiar tingle...not tinkle I SAID TINGLE! :lol: I walked back into the squat rack and started bending that bar real nice. My legs are still sore today!!

Day 2 Thur Dec 11

I was unable to do any pressing movements out in front of my chest or overhead. However it was chest, shoulder and traps day so I gave it my best. Now mind you for those who have injured yourself and understand how hard and frustrating it can be when you are training while not 100% STILL HAD A BADASS WORKOUT!

I improvised for chest and did low pulley flyes as they do not aggrevate my shoulder. Started off with 40 figuring I am injured and don't want to push things and further me from recovery. NOT AN ISSUE! My mind muscle connection was so intense that I easily preformed my desired number of reps without even a single sign of pain in my shoulder. In fact I worked up to 60 and was still getting reps of 15! Not bad for being injured and the pump was quite visible. Rest of the workout went the same and once again I had to drag my ass out the door still wanting to bang out a few more sets:head::head:

Day3 Friday Dec 12

Trained arms and had a kick ass workout considering my injury. I actually stacked powerfull with that days dose of JACKED as I figured it would make for an increadible level of concentration (powerfull has alsways given me a HUGE increase in training endurance and overall ability to push myself for extra reps). Well apparently I wasn't the first to figure it out looking at this post but oh well IT WORKS! I actually liked the stack more then just JACKED alone.

I say this for 2 reasons. One being the pump and concetration was even better then without. Reason two was because it helped me not feel SOO JACKED after the workout. The second dose of powerfull a few hours later when I went to sleep made the issues I had getting a restfull night sleep in the past 2 nights I used JACKED no longer and issue. I train later (6-8ish) so that works really really well.

OVerall impression would be a 9 being that the taste, easy use, no sides, extrteme effectiveness and price are all well worth getting JACKED!!:bb3:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My review is not showing for some reason? It did take my star rating into consideration though...if it comes up on the NP Jacked page I will link it, but for now I will copy and paste what I wrote.
At NP, we look at all the reviews before they are released on to the site. It should be up shortly

Also to all of those that have tried Jacked, could you be so kind as to compare it to other stimulants/preWO supps you've used in the past. We all know caffeine and Geranium will get you energized, but seeing how it compares in your eyes to other products is very valuable to other customers :thumbsup:

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
What a weekend man! I went up to my friend's graduation which is a good 2 hours from my place. I spent the weekend in San Luis Obispo, Ca. which is a college town. I wanted to try the effects of JACKED when I went out on the town to party it up because of how good I feel in the gym.

Lets put it this way, I was so energized and focused on having a good time that nothing could of made me mad. My game was on as good as its ever been, talking to girls, dancing for hours as I pound down beers and jager bombs, and the energy did not stop.

Needless to say I had a few girls eating out of my hands when talking and dancing with them, but at the end of the night, one girl who was trying to do some immoral things to me on the dance floor, and told her dd that I was going home with them, the dd cock blocked me, so I jogged about 1 1/2 miles back to my friends place and finished the night out with great friends a laughs.

All I got to say, is if you need a pick me up before you go out on the town, forget Monsters or Rockstars, do a 2-3 scooper of JACKED and you will be ready for anything!

wjb33

Awards
Jacked Review!

JACKED REVIEW!

So not too long ago I placed my order for Jacked and received it in the mail in a brief period of time. This was a great start for my first order from USP. Now, I have been a fan of USP for a little while now because of the tremendous results that Anabolic Pump offered. When I saw that I could have 2 and 1/2 months worth of pre-workout for the price that I was paying for one month I was intrigued to say the least. Then the ingredients were released, and after a little bit of research and understanding I was in!

The first thing that I love about JACKED is the simplicity. Small container, only the necessary ingredients, NO BS! I was just fed up with rediculous claims like "Nano-molecular freeze-dried particles". Even if they were all true, I don't know what the hell they would do for me. USP released a product that I could understand, and put faith in.

All that and I hadn't even received the product yet...yep! So anyways, product came, fast shipping and all. I ordered 3, for me and my workout partner. I had been taking stims for a while and I was going to cycle off for a bit before using this, but after the great workouts my buddy was getting I just couldn't resist. A day later I tore off the lid dumped about 2 scoops into some water and enjoyed. Excellent taste in my honest opinion. It is not too sweet or too overwhelming of a flavor. I enjoy it very much!

FOCUS-SURGE! and within a couple minutes, BANG, it was like something flipped a switch in my brain and kicked it into extreme focus mode. I was on my way to the gym and I felt like I was even walking differently, like every step I felt completely in tune with my surroundings.

WORKOUT FOR THE AGES! This first workout was propelled into a spiral of intensity. Intensity that never existed until JACKED came along. I sat down to do my first set of incline dumbell press and I was pushing 80's DB's for a personal record...ON MY FIRST SET. I ended up getting to 85's for a couple and I was blown away. The best part, the effects never diminished, they kept me going the whole workout. Did I mention some of the most extreme vascularity and pumps I have ever felt. That's right, and I originally bought this product to give me a little energy for the days I have to stay late at work. To be satisfied with what you are looking for in benefits and then to get something completely unexpected and great is exactly what I want in all of my products.

Needless to say, JACKED works. period. It has had a dramatic effect on my workouts as of late, and it has become my favorite pre-workout product! 10/10 USP Labs!

I would just like to thank USP for making such an excellent product and allowing me to take my training to the next level!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I may or may not get to take part in this contest: Jacked went on sale less than 24-hours after my most recent surgery (oral implants again - eating real food is good!), and I have spent the intervening period trying to get rid of the post-surgical effects.

Needless to say, perhaps, but anything even theoretically like Jacked is contraindicated until the swelling & throbbing are totally gone (even more pointless to point out that I can't *work* out until then, either?)

Still: I'm not even a fan of products like Jacked (for reasons similar to why I hate ADD meds) - but I bought 3 tubs of Jacked and am patiently awaiting the chance to "get back to work!".

Why did I buy this stuff, then, if I can't use it (yet) and am generally disinterested in such things? Is it the creatine? No, no, no, no! I'm a creatine non-believer. Is it the "marketing"? No, no, no, no! I've been wending my way through "marketing" ploys since TV was all talking-heads & puppet shows - it's dam' hard to "sell" me *anything*.

It was 2 things: my experiences w/ Jacob, and every product he's brought out since cAmphibolic. Sure, he's been nice enough to let me do early runs of several compounds, but that's just given me previews on such wonderful stuff as first-gen Powerfull, & Tribulosin. I know enough about physiology, herbology, eastern medicine & nutrition to understand where he's coming from & why he's playing w/ the stuff he plays with (usually). This gives me a reason for confidence beyond a yup-yup & a "works okay for me".

Because of this, I have confidence in Jacob - he's earned it. Repeatedly.

Even so, I probably would not have bought any, were the deal not so excellent - basically, buy one, get three. That's not a "deal" - that's a freakin' gift. And thank you, Jacob, for this gift: I *will* be using it very soon to get my flabby AAS squared away in record time - say, before New Years'....

I may or may not get to take part in this contest: Jacked went on sale less than 24-hours after my most recent surgery (oral implants again - eating real food is good!), and I have spent the intervening period trying to get rid of the post-surgical effects.

Needless to say, perhaps, but anything even theoretically like Jacked is contraindicated until the swelling & throbbing are totally gone (even more pointless to point out that I can't *work* out until then, either?)

Still: I'm not even a fan of products like Jacked (for reasons similar to why I hate ADD meds) - but I bought 3 tubs of Jacked and am patiently awaiting the chance to "get back to work!".

Why did I buy this stuff, then, if I can't use it (yet) and am generally disinterested in such things? Is it the creatine? No, no, no, no! I'm a creatine non-believer. Is it the "marketing"? No, no, no, no! I've been wending my way through "marketing" ploys since TV was all talking-heads & puppet shows - it's dam' hard to "sell" me *anything*.

It was 2 things: my experiences w/ Jacob, and every product he's brought out since cAmphibolic. Sure, he's been nice enough to let me do early runs of several compounds, but that's just given me previews on such wonderful stuff as first-gen Powerfull, & Tribulosin. I know enough about physiology, herbology, eastern medicine & nutrition to understand where he's coming from & why he's playing w/ the stuff he plays with (usually). This gives me a reason for confidence beyond a yup-yup & a "works okay for me".

Even so, I probably would not have bought any, were the deal not so excellent - basically, buy one, get three. That's not a "deal" - that's a freakin' gift. And thank you, Jacob, for this gift: I *will* be using it very soon to get my flabby AAS squared away in record time - say, before New Years'....
The is the best review without reviewing:thumbsup:

Forskolin was the first compound to fascinate and peek my curiousity and it's going to be a never ending journey...

I have to agree that a company that releases a product for beta testing before releasing it for sale is a confident company but more importantly a company that cares about the consumer.

Piss on my marketing that works so well(not directed at you but to the USP hate) but in confidence, I know we've done the best to release a great product.

USPlabs has not grown leaps and bounds becuase of our marketing but because of great products.

Many will remember that USPlabs never had a dime to advertise at the inception but through releasing products that perform. We earned the opportunity to advertise.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

My man BW remembers Symmetry, C2 [my favorite of all time] and TT700, then!

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
I haven't forgot about this contest, there were some complications with my order shipping and apparantly it reshipped today...? I don't really know what is going on with that, but I am waiting patiently and still very excited!

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
What a great workout- thought I would be hurtin from the weekend recovery, but not at all!!

I took a 2 scooper today to get ready- been keeping my diet in good check, and a definitely a little loss in fat over the last couple weeks, but I am up a pound on the scale, tippin in at 170! Stoked!

Workout- Shoulders and Bi's

Shoulders

Hammer Strength Overhead press
Set 1: 180lbs 16 reps
Set 2: 180lbs 13 reps, drop set to 90lbs, failure at 11

Cable Reverse Flys for rear delts
Set 1: 40lbs 20 reps
Set 2: 45lbs 16 reps
Set 3: 50lbs 14 reps

Side Lateral BB Raises
Set 1: 30lbs for 14 reps
Set 2: 30 lbs for 12 reps, drop set to 15lbs, failure at 13

Front Cable Rope raises
Set 1: 65lbs for 14 reps
Set 2: 60lbs for 16 reps
Set 3: 60 lbs for 13 reps

Bi's

Gaspari Cable Curls
Set 1: 70lbs for 12 reps
Set 2: 70lbs for 9 reps
Set 3: 65lbs for 10 reps

*by this time my arms and shoulders are already pumped but I had to keep going- too much energy

Hammer Curls:
Set 1: 20lbs (all that was available) for 22 reps
Set 2: 25lbs (freed up! yay!) for 14 reps
Set 3: 25lbs for 9 reps

Cable Standing Double Bi Curl:
Set 1: 40lbs for 16 reps
Set 2: 45lbs for 11 reps
Set 3: 45lbs for 8 reps

I did skip cardio this session because I had a couple things to do at home tonight, but I am still feeling it, and smiling because I know I put in some serious work!! My workouts have been great with this, my vascularity has been improving noticeably, and couldn't feel more ready for any of my workouts! Never a bad one on JACKED!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Mr Sanchez... I got respect for anyone tryin to improve themselves through some punishment... but you REALLY gotta shave. That's just awful.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Had my third workout sunday and my forth one tonight. Jacked still amazes me. I have been slacking off for the past 5 days because my unit has been deploying and I have been slaving my ars off working all hours of the night and day. Jacked gets me gains even when I have only had a few hours of sleep for days at a time. Again, the concentration and pump is amazing. Tonight, after my normal chest routine I went over to the free weights to finish up with some flys. The biggest mutha in the gym decides to sit next to me and do DB presses with 100+ poundage. I decided to try and match him. If I hadn't already did flat and incline I would have gone rep for rep at his poundage. I got 130lb 6 times on my last set. I don't think I ever did anything over 120lb before. Does this **** have PCP in it? Holy cow! I have to force myself away from the weights and leave the gym. I love this stuff!

Had my third workout sunday and my forth one tonight. Jacked still amazes me. I have been slacking off for the past 5 days because my unit has been deploying and I have been slaving my ars off working all hours of the night and day. Jacked gets me gains even when I have only had a few hours of sleep for days at a time. Again, the concentration and pump is amazing. Tonight, after my normal chest routine I went over to the free weights to finish up with some flys. The biggest mutha in the gym decides to sit next to me and do DB presses with 100+ poundage. I decided to try and match him. If I hadn't already did flat and incline I would have gone rep for rep at his poundage. I got 130lb 6 times on my last set. I don't think I ever did anything over 120lb before. Does this **** have PCP in it? Holy cow! I have to force myself away from the weights and leave the gym. I love this stuff!
We decided agains PCP at the last minute.:think:

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Here's my assessment of Jacked.

I will say from the jump I was stoked about this product... it's EXACTLY what I have been trying to build for myself using a plethora of supps so hearing a company finally did something I had been craving was music to my ears.

I'll list the bad first... then the good.

The bad --- Container and Contents of said container. If it takes me 3 scoops to fully dose (Which I did from the jump) that means I need new product every 15 days. No beuno. That being said... thats my only gripe.

The good --- I've been on a high HR Cardio/Lifting Circuit... I'll kind of break down what I do so you can understand where I was hitting my plateau and fatigue. I hit the gym every other day for 3 hours. I start with 45 mins of interval cardio that generally burns around 850 calories. With a bouncing HR of 150-188. Then I do two muscle groups... lower weight, high reps with active rests (Jump Rope, Squats, Supermans) Each Muscle group gets 6 workouts and 18 sets ending the day with abs. Previously I was dosing 3 pills of AMP as I walked out the door to carry me through my cardio... then drinking NO Xplode + BCAAs starting at the 22 min mark of my cardio... thus giving myself 25 mins for that to soak in to carry me through my lifting. Even doing this I was hitting a wall around workout 4 of muscle group 2. Sometimes to the point where I actually left the gym. I've had Jacked now for probably two weeks... and Not only am I able to finish my 12 + abs... Ive actually ADDED sets to my gym routine. For example... yesterday... I did my 3 hours... came home... stewed for 10 minutes and went back to the gym cause I didn't feel like I normally do when I am done. I suck a bit more water than I used to, and if I don't I do get some dry mouth action but nothing like ECA. If anything... I found my new "crack" for the gym and I couldnt be more stoked.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
About the dosing, I gave 2 of my friends at the gym 1 scoop each to try it and they experienced the same things that i did with 2-3 scoops. I have been so worn out the past 2 weeks that I felt I needed 2 1/2- 3 scoops. When things slow down I will try 1 scoop and see what it does for me.