Using Ghenerate when you work out twice in a day question

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you work out twice in a day, would you take a serving of Ghenerate prior to both training sessions as well as bedtime?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you work out twice in a day, would you take a serving of Ghenerate prior to both training sessions as well as bedtime?
You could.

Either:
a. Dose only twice - 6 sprays before your FIRST training session and 6 sprays re-bed; or
b. Dose three times - using the SAME total daily sprays, split them evenly into 4 sprays pre-training session 1, 4 sprays pre-training session 2, and 4 sprays pre-bed.

Note that on non-training days, dose first thing and pre-bed.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Always make sure to dose pre-bed and at least an hour away from food!! Pre bed is when you get that big GH boost..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always make sure to dose pre-bed and at least an hour away from food!! Pre bed is when you get that big GH boost..
I think you meant to say pre-bed is when you WANT to get a big Growth Hormone boost, since in males pre-bed is the time of their SMALLER Growth Hormone boost over the course of a day - FIRST THING ON WAKING is when their biggest Growth Hormone pulse is.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could.

Either:
a. Dose only twice - 6 sprays before your FIRST training session and 6 sprays re-bed; or
b. Dose three times - using the SAME total daily sprays, split them evenly into 4 sprays pre-training session 1, 4 sprays pre-training session 2, and 4 sprays pre-bed.

I agree with Rosie^^

Are you doing a cardio then a work out session? or two work out sessions but different groups?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Rosie^^

Are you doing a cardio then a work out session? or two work out sessions but different groups?
i always weight lift 3-4 hours after waking,

and then much later in the day ill do cardio if i feel like it for 30-75 minutes.

my system will be totally re-fed in between workouts.

my cardio may be a mix of bike riding, sprints, jogging, and/or martial arts.

im trying to do this 2-4 times a week

first thing in the morning? i thought you should wait until late morning since in the AM my levels will already be naturally high.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I would take it before both workouts and before bed.

I take it as soon as i wake up, and as soon as i go to bed. I know when i wake up, i haven't had carbs in a long time, and i usually dont get around to eating right away either.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you meant to say pre-bed is when you WANT to get a big Growth Hormone boost, since in males pre-bed is the time of their SMALLER Growth Hormone boost over the course of a day - FIRST THING ON WAKING is when their biggest Growth Hormone pulse is.
You have enlightened me!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take it before both workouts and before bed.

I take it as soon as i wake up, and as soon as i go to bed. I know when i wake up, i haven't had carbs in a long time, and i usually dont get around to eating right away either.
why would you take it first thing in the morning? you gh levels should already be spiked, shouldnt you wait until a little later when your natty levels drop?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Go big or go home, make that boost in the morning even bigger.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
why would you take it first thing in the morning? you gh levels should already be spiked, shouldnt you wait until a little later when your natty levels drop?
Honestly im snackin all day long. After my last meal before bed is the only when i quit eatting for the day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly im snackin all day long. After my last meal before bed is the only when i quit eatting for the day.
ghenerate is supposed to be taken on a totally empty stomach??? how important is this?

i take my ghenerate 10 minutes before training, but i consume 20gr protein 20-30 minutes before that and eat a solid meal about 90-120 minutes before the ghenerate dose.

also at night i have a protein shake 30 minutes prior to bed and then take ghenerate right before bed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first thing in the morning? i thought you should wait until late morning since in the AM my levels will already be naturally high.
Yes, first thing, as it will make the natural pulse last longer - and since you do your resistance training close to waking, then I actually recommend doing 6 sprays first thing and 6 sprays pre-bed.

ghenerate is supposed to be taken on a totally empty stomach??? how important is this?

i take my ghenerate 10 minutes before training, but i consume 20gr protein 20-30 minutes before that and eat a solid meal about 90-120 minutes before the ghenerate dose.

also at night i have a protein shake 30 minutes prior to bed and then take ghenerate right before bed.
Not empty stomach - but not anywhere near CARBOHYDRATES or WHEY. protein and fat is fine. Make sure that you give yourself ~2 hours after or before eating carbohydrates before dosing GHenerate.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Why not whey? never heard that before.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established