Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come and get it, @Ricky10 .
... 3 Days Only!

:)
Ursa Major will have to wait for PCT now, but I still want to buy it before the fact. I literally don’t have any skin surface area available for more transdermals currently. Even my sack is spoken for, and let’s just it isn’t exactly getting any bigger lately :(

Besides, this will be a purchase completed 7/18 @ 11:55 PM. You know how I roll!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ursa Major will have to wait for PCT now, but I still want to buy it before the fact. I literally don’t have any skin surface area available for more transdermals currently. Even my sack is spoken for, and let’s just it isn’t exactly getting any bigger lately :(

Besides, this will be a purchase completed 7/18 @ 11:55 PM. You know how I roll!
curious what the sack is soaking up….

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just wanted to remind everyone to sign up for the Apex-Alchemy Newsletter, so you never miss any Sales, or other current info....

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to remind everyone to sign up for the Apex-Alchemy Newsletter, so you never miss any Sales, or other current info....

Has the gelling issue with this been resolved ? I ended up tossing 3 bottles as it became a pain to heat them each morning. Looking back probably a dumb idea was just a bad morning lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has the gelling issue with this been resolved ? I ended up tossing 3 bottles as it became a pain to heat them each morning. Looking back probably a dumb idea was just a bad morning lol
did you miss my post where i explained that a prolonged heating kept mine liquid. left mine in the garage all day and it stayed liquid from there on. maybe if you still have any try that.

right now there is someone diggin through your garbage.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
did you miss my post where i explained that a prolonged heating kept mine liquid. left mine in the garage all day and it stayed liquid from there on. maybe if you still have any try that.

I plan on using mine again in a few weeks. They’ll be sitting in my cars cupholder until then

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put mine on top of my garage refrigerator in a shoe box.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I torture tested the new recipe pretty mercilessly. Once you guys run through your current stashes, you shouldn't have to worry about this again.
good to know!!

i just think it’s weird that no one said a word until i brought it up lol.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
good to know!!

Dude, it seriously just happened to mine in the last couple weeks. It’s so weird I’ve gone through like 10 bottles

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

No I did try that also that was last thing I tried before tossing it out.

I may be digging through my own trash lol

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I torture tested the new recipe pretty mercilessly. Once you guys run through your current stashes, you shouldn't have to worry about this again.
Excellent news !!! next sale I will jump on some more love the product and never had the issue with the spray. So looking forward to grabbing some more now that it’s a nonissue

Thanks

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
good to know!!

I had bought a bunch awhile back that were spray bottles. So I didn’t notice until I ran out and switched over.

I still have dien lotion which I did like the best so glad I stocked up on that at the time

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude, it seriously just happened to mine in the last couple weeks. It’s so weird I’ve gone through like 10 bottles
i’m not accusing anyone of anything lol. i must have been one of the first to get a gel batch.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Before starting Ursa Major at 180 pounds. Three weeks ago..
829384AC-11D1-4301-8CD6-CE5DB2BB9EE9.jpeg
C22E7AAA-CBDD-4132-9CB4-8B187747701B.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday at 172 pounds..

View attachment 207421View attachment 207422

I don’t know if anyone can see a huge difference, but the scale doesn’t lie. Also, when wearing a t-shirt, my belly isn’t sticking out at all anymore!
This is awesome. I'm at 179 right now. Took me 5 weeks to get from 204 to 179. I'm afraid I might stall so last night I ordered 8 bottles of Ursa Major. My goal is 170 by the end of the month. This post is exactly what I want to do with Ursa. Thanks for posting.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is awesome. I'm at 179 right now. Took me 5 weeks to get from 204 to 179. I'm afraid I might stall so last night I ordered 8 bottles of Ursa Major. My goal is 170 by the end of the month. This post is exactly what I want to do with Ursa. Thanks for posting.
Congratulations on your tremendous progress!

Yeah, I didn’t really expect it, as I have done the Hydra Head products in the past and liked them, but it never resulted in weight loss for me. While I have introduced cardio in the past 6 weeks or so, it hasn’t been as frequently as I would like. I have probably only averaged once per week for 30 minutes (almost negligible) as of late, and diet has remained unchanged. I would do more cardio but work tends to get the best of me. I’m trying to not let inconsistency with cardio discourage me, as even getting one session in per week is better than none!

I’m actually a wee bit under 172 pounds…haha

268EC8D7-14EE-4ED5-9D60-BB1B5531E0FC.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm finding I only need 10-15 mins of cardio a day. I firmly believe in HIIT. It's really been the answer for me to lose weight, besides trying to eat less.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I apparently didn’t twist the cap on tight on my current Ursa bottle, and when I went to apply it last night the bottle tipped over as a result. I don’t think I lost too much but I was still pissed at myself!

I knew it was bound to happen eventually though :(

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I apparently didn’t twist the cap on tight on my current Ursa bottle, and when I went to apply it last night the bottle tipped over as a result. I don’t think I lost too much but I was still pissed at myself!

I knew it was bound to happen eventually though :(
Yeah, it happens. This is why the gel will be nice.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Just grabbed 8 with the sale going.

I had to toss 4 that kept gelling and I have no patience but a day later I said yea im an idiot lol

Now that the issue is fixed. I figured 8 was a good start.

Looking forward to getting these

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tired boiling water for a hour still gels up even microwave for 10 seconds bottle is hot as hell smoke coming out of the bottle still gels up. One of the solutions even turned brown on me. Best bet for me is microwave five second dropper out apply nice warm lotion.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve tired boiling water for a hour still gels up even microwave for 10 seconds bottle is hot as hell smoke coming out of the bottle still gels up. One of the solutions even turned brown on me. Best bet for me is microwave five second dropper out apply nice warm lotion.
Do you mean it gels back up after it cools down? Cause' yeah, that will happen. You can't warm it once and have it stay liquid from there on out. Unfortunately if it has geld up, you have to warm it every time before application. But it only takes 2 mins in hot water.

And umm, I wouldn't microwave it = D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean it gels back up after it cools down? Cause' yeah, that will happen. You can't warm it once and have it stay liquid from there on out. Unfortunately if it has geld up, you have to warm it every time before application. But it only takes 2 mins in hot water.

And umm, I wouldn't microwave it = D
Unfortunately house is a mad house in the morning don’t got time to boil water, so I throw it in the microwave and am able to use it. I was hoping once I had it in boiled water for a while it would not gel up again.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately house is a mad house in the morning don’t got time to boil water, so I throw it in the microwave and am able to use it. I was hoping once I had it in boiled water for a while it would not gel up again.
Given the high alcohol content of these topicals I would be wary of ending up causing a fire or explosion by microwaving these items.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Not that this will help more of an FYI the new bottles don’t gel at all. That issue has been completely resolved.

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Put it in the garage out of the light. I’ve got mine in a basket on top of my refrigerator. Haven’t had any issues since I moved it to my garage

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put it in the garage out of the light. I’ve got mine in a basket on top of my refrigerator. Haven’t had any issues since I moved it to my garage
It’s 50 degrees at night outside I can imagine the garage being even colder.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
anyone get dried out and congested from this? Been using it for 5 weeks or so.. 2-3 ML a day.. after about 3 weeks I haven't been able to decongest. Hasn't stopped me yet on applying it, going to ride it out.. results pretty legit, looking leaner than if i wasn't taking it fs

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anyone get dried out and congested from this? Been using it for 5 weeks or so.. 2-3 ML a day.. after about 3 weeks I haven't been able to decongest. Hasn't stopped me yet on applying it, going to ride it out.. results pretty legit, looking leaner than if i wasn't taking it fs
I have never noticed... I will have to pay attention to it next time.. I am a hay fever guy, so it takes a lot for me to notice something like that. thanx for the hedz up, I will report my findings next go around~

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
soon.. I believe its being put into the newer gel carrier and applicator.
We're looking at it anyway. Like everyone, we're at the mercy of logistics. We're also probably going to switch to a glass bottle at least for Ursa Major. The carrier for Ursa Major may not be compatible with the airless disc system. If that's the case, we may or may not switch everything to be one type of bottle, as fun as the airless tubes are.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been applying Usra Major to my forearms everyday for about 5 weeks, I am impressed, I have had no irritation or itchy skin what so ever !