Urolthin-B XT / Anafuse Unsponsored Log

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds awesome. Was trying to read the dosing your used. Did you take the urolothin 1 twice a day or both caps before workouts.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I just took it twice a day . I took one with lunch and one after dinner . I kept it simple.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Lean and Mean, Nice Work!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it definitely treated you well throughout the log!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review:

I will start out by saying I made very good progress in the past 8 weeks. I was on a very strict diet and I was following a proven workout plan .

The diet I was following was Lean Gains by Martin Berkhan. The workout plan was Boring But Strong by Jim Wendler. The workout plan I was running is meant to be ran in a calorie surplus. I was definitely in a calorie deficit during this log. As we saw I went from 199.3 at the beginning of the log to 188.5 at the end of the log . 10.8 total pounds were lost during the 8 week run of Anafuse and SNS Urolothin-B XT. That is an average of 1.3 pounds per week or 650 calories per day. For the 3 weeks prior to beginning the log my calories were set at 2500 per day . I was stalled out at 199-200 and did not see any weight loss during this time . After adding in the supplement stack the scale began to trend downward .

Strength: 8/10

I did not lose any strength on the duration of my cycle of this supplement stack . At the same time I lost 10.8 pounds so I would say that I definitely retained most of my muscle . I would like to add to this though that my protein was extremely high compared to what most people may set their protein at . My macros were a minimum of 50 percent protein per day as is laid out in the lean gains diet plan. I am sure that the very high protein macro helped the supplement to stave off muscle loss.

Fat Loss: 9/10

I will rate this supplement stack very high in the fat loss department. Again I will state my results came from being very strict on my diet . My results are replicable but only if you follow a similar protocol. If you go ham on the calories you will have a very different outcome than what I achieved . What that outcome would be I cannot say for that is not the way I approached my run of this supplement stack .

Recovery: 7/10

I didn’t really notice a major difference in soreness during the duration of this log. Maybe I was able to push myself harder in the gym and therefore I remained at a similar level of soreness but I did not notice a difference in this regard . I did not have any problems falling asleep each night and woke up before my alarm went off regularly. I felt well rested for the most part . I would like to add that I only worked out with weights 3 days a week to allow myself enough time to recover between workouts .

Cost:6/10

This stack was not cheap to run . Before anyone decides to run something similar to this I would make sure you have your other bases covered . If you don’t have your diet in check or aren’t able to afford quality food that comes first . Food and quality sleep are the most anabolic natural things you can do for yourself . Focus on that first before you decide to add stuff like this in .

Drive : 8/10

There were some days where I just went in and crushed it . I had some great workouts while running this lot and I as able to dig deep and pull out some PRs.

Final thoughts :

I would definitely run this stack or something similar in the future . I have ran Epicatechin in the past and I definitely saw much better results with this stack than with Epicatechin on its own . This stack gave me a nice vascular look and I enjoyed my run very much . It was fun to push PRs while in a calorie deficit and if you can afford it and have all your other bases covered , adding in a stack like this will give you a bit of extra horsepower and speed up your results .
Nice Log, really good result! Did you pratice interminant fasting before starting that log? Or what that something new?

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Nice Log, really good result! Did you pratice interminant fasting before starting that log? Or what that something new?
Honestly, I’ve done intermittent fasting for most of my life . When I was a kid I never wanted to eat breakfast and in my adult life I’ve just never been hungry before noon. When I first got into lifting over a decade ago I did try to eat breakfast but that only lasted a short period of time . I’ve just never been a big breakfast person . I will go out for breakfast and eat if it’s something my better half wants to do as I don’t really care that much but I’m just not usually hungry til later in the day . So I wouldn’t say I follow intermittent fasting , I was doing it before it was a thing because I couldn’t be bothered with breakfast.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
As for following lean gains . I have followed the diet lay out since I started to diet down again. So about a year and 3 months . I took a break in there at some point but that is my go to diet plan for dropping some lbs .

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, I’ve done intermittent fasting for most of my life . When I was a kid I never wanted to eat breakfast and in my adult life I’ve just never been hungry before noon. When I first got into lifting over a decade ago I did try to eat breakfast but that only lasted a short period of time . I’ve just never been a big breakfast person . I will go out for breakfast and eat if it’s something my better half wants to do as I don’t really care that much but I’m just not usually hungry til later in the day . So I wouldn’t say I follow intermittent fasting , I was doing it before it was a thing because I couldn’t be bothered with breakfast.
Ok so your result are even more impressive then

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Ok so your result are even more impressive then
Thanks Alvin, I’m going to be starting a new log soon. Just waiting for my supplements to make their way through customs . Hope you join along for the ride . I will be running the same diet along. The workout plan will be 531 God is Beast

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks Alvin, I’m going to be starting a new log soon. Just waiting for my supplements to make their way through customs . Hope you join along for the ride . I will be running the same diet along. The workout plan will be 531 God is Beast
What will you be running for this new log?