Does anyone still take anafuse?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone still take anafuse?

Been forever since I took it, but I had good results when I did. Not sure why its not talked about on here since it stacked lax & epicat. I only wish it was an open label, I would love to know how much of each are dosed per serving.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anafuse is still one of my favorite natty products and I still use it. Two bottles back to back is the sweet spot for me. I'm not sure the exact amounts of lax and epi in each serving but I do know anafuse got me nice results so something is dosed appropriately in there :)

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Anafuse is still one of my favorite natty products and I still use it. Two bottles back to back is the sweet spot for me. I'm not sure the exact amounts of lax and epi in each serving but I do know anafuse got me nice results so something is dosed appropriately in there :)
I used it 2x back in the day. First time I had excellent results, second time was good, but not as good as the first.

I'm guessing people don't talk about it as much bc of the price. Since SS exclusively sells it, you can never shop around for a better deal. Seems like the new kid on the block is CEL. I can almost get 3 bottles of Anabolic Effect for the same price as 2 bottle of anafuse.

Honestly, I want to snag a couple bottles of anafuse, are you guys having a sale anytime soon or have coupons a little better then 5% off :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used it 2x back in the day. First time I had excellent results, second time was good, but not as good as the first.

I'm guessing people don't talk about it as much bc of the price. Since SS exclusively sells it, you can never shop around for a better deal. Seems like the new kid on the block is CEL. I can almost get 3 bottles of Anabolic Effect for the same price as 2 bottle of anafuse.

Honestly, I want to snag a couple bottles of anafuse, are you guys having a sale anytime soon or have coupons a little better then 5% off :)
@joe123! STAYSTRONG should get you 5% off but other than that we do not have any anafuse specific discounts at the moment. Musclemaker will post discounts in the supplement deals section if there are any.