RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started my UR spray

Can't wait to see some changes

Schwuppes

Awards
is UR Spray low on stock? It won't let me addmore than 2 bottles to my shopping cart :(

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I just put 8 in mine so it should work

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Yeah, I ordered 3 more yesterday.
I have one bottle left, looks like I´ve been spraying over 100 sprays a day, gotta watchout in the next bottles.
Since Im not US-based and these 3 bottles will take like 30 days to arrive, should I dose down to just 50 sprays a day so I can use it continuously ? Or just continuing 100 sprays a day, stop like 2 weeks and resume ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I ordered 3 more yesterday.
I have one bottle left, looks like I´ve been spraying over 100 sprays a day, gotta watchout in the next bottles.
Since Im not US-based and these 3 bottles will take like 30 days to arrive, should I dose down to just 50 sprays a day so I can use it continuously ? Or just continuing 100 sprays a day, stop like 2 weeks and resume ?
I think either way is fine but if it were me id dial down the dosing to keep using it until the others arrived.

Schwuppes

Awards
cool thanks :)
Im switching back to straight UR Spray... just not feeling it as much with the 50/50 7/UR mix

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
I bought two bottles of UR Spray but my problem is that I lost the little spray tube thingys that go in it to apply the spray if that makes sense. My formeron bottle pump sprayer fits on their perfectly but I think it is more of a lotion dispenser than an actual spray so my question is how much is 50 sprays roughly in milliliters because I have an oral syringe that I could use and just rub it in. If not does prototype sell the little spray tube thingys separately?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much! So if I wanted to run my bottles at the recommended dosage of 50 sprays twice a day it'd be 16ml a day split up into two 8ml doses right?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much! So if I wanted to run my bottles at the recommended dosage of 50 sprays twice a day it'd be 16ml a day split up into two 8ml doses right?
Yes that is the way to do it

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Two weeks in and i feel a little more vascular and more tight then usual. Also more of a pump in the gym so looking forward to next two weeks!

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Yes that is the way to do it
PN is out of stock and trying to get more ASAP. Any idea when this is coming in? I really wish you had more U.S. Distributors of your products. Should I order overseas? Really I'm just not sure what to do this has been a staple for a while now and by awhile I mean over a year or so

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PN is out of stock and trying to get more ASAP. Any idea when this is coming in? I really wish you had more U.S. Distributors of your products. Should I order overseas? Really I'm just not sure what to do this has been a staple for a while now and by awhile I mean over a year or so
Let me see when we're expecting more stock.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You guys sent me an email on Friday saying UR spray was back in stock and I'm just seeing it now. I go to Prototype nutrition and its out of stock?? If something is so in demand that it sells out a complete inventory in 2 days there should be way more inventory being made. I've been using UR Spray for a long time but you're about to lose my business. This is ridiculous

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys sent me an email on Friday saying UR spray was back in stock and I'm just seeing it now. I go to Prototype nutrition and its out of stock?? If something is so in demand that it sells out a complete inventory in 2 days there should be way more inventory being made. I've been using UR Spray for a long time but you're about to lose my business. This is ridiculous
My apologies for the miscommunication on when UR spray would be back in stock as I know how frustrating it can be. I know the raws were held up in customs so I dont believe it went out of stock that fast.

Let me check what I have at my house and if I have some UR spray its yours, just pay for the shipping.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for the miscommunication on when UR spray would be back in stock as I know how frustrating it can be. I know the raws were held up in customs so I dont believe it went out of stock that fast.

Let me check what I have at my house and if I have some UR spray its yours, just pay for the shipping.
Hey man I appreciate that offer its really cool of you but I checked the website at I guess a really good time and got the last 3 bottles they had so I'm cool for now. Cheers!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man I appreciate that offer its really cool of you but I checked the website at I guess a really good time and got the last 3 bottles they had so I'm cool for now. Cheers!
Awesome, glad you got some bottles!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for bumping an old post. I only just started researching this stuff. Is UR spray available any more?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for bumping an old post. I only just started researching this stuff. Is UR spray available any more?
Its currently out of stock but still being produced.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure is. Using currently.

~Rosie~

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can I get it? :)
Prototypes website. We have pump spray that has AUA in it; how we its about a third less than ur spray I believe. I am going to run both. Ur am and pump spray preworkout pm.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can I get it? :)
As already mentioned, from the company. If it is "out of stock", ask Pat when more will be available.

~Rosie~

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I've read in a few places in the forum that it helps absorption if you put on lotion right after... any truth to that? If so how long should one wait

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read in a few places in the forum that it helps absorption if you put on lotion right after... any truth to that? If so how long should one wait
Moisturizing at the area of application will help with absorption, yes. 5-10 minutes should work like the poster above me stated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moisturizing at the area of application will help with absorption, yes. 5-10 minutes should work like the poster above me stated.
Any lotion works?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already mentioned, from the company. If it is "out of stock", ask Pat when more will be available.

~Rosie~
I was told there is customs issues which seems to happen often unfortunately.

Schwuppes

Awards
Not really a good excuse for being out of stock for months.... source it from a different supplier, source it more frequently. Come up with some other solution to keep cusomers happy.
Even Pump Spray is out of stock now :(

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really a good excuse for being out of stock for months.... source it from a different supplier, source it more frequently. Come up with some other solution to keep cusomers happy.
Have you emailed them your concerns?

We still have pump spray at strong. Don't order it all though! I am gonna order a few more lol.

Schwuppes

Awards
Have you emailed them your concerns?

We still have pump spray at strong. Don't order it all though! I am gonna order a few more lol.
Hi mate yes I have, last week and they replied it would hopefully be back within a week... which it isn't lol. But they couldn't give me a ETA

Thanks, thats a good price too... now do you guys ship internationally? :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told there is customs issues which seems to happen often unfortunately.
I see. Well, there are always going to issues in the supplement industry. They get worked around to try to be resolved.

They haven't been out of stock for months. There are times with some products when not there when you want it and you have to wait a bit, but I know Pat does his best.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi mate yes I have, last week and they replied it would hopefully be back within a week... which it isn't lol. But they couldn't give me a ETA

Thanks, thats a good price too... now do you guys ship internationally? :)
Yes we do :) throw a few in your cart and you can see how much shipping will be. It varies by country but at least you can get some until they restock

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard 4 weeks is when it starts to kick in and at 8 weeks you will really notice full results. Update is after you've completed both bottles. Interested in your feedback

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i calculate a Buck per month ratio all these ur stuff comes out to be the most expensive supp i can think of

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couple years ago, I did several months back to back of PS, didn't get much more than a slight leaning effect, that pump though within mins of spraying it on was awesome ...

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
ya know, the thing that i've seen is that a lot of people were excited about it in 2012 leading into 2013 when it was first coming out. But not a whole lot after that.. if it really was as effective as the reps and cronies attest.. probably would have more talk about how well it works.
If it wasn't popular a full restock would not have sold out in 5 days after being out of stock for over a month. It has to be popular because the **** is never in ****ing stock anymore it's getting on my nerves

RamboMass

Awards
Anyone know how long a bottle of UR Spray or Pump Spray stays good for?

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
It really is amazing how UR Spray revolutionized the whole bodybuilding world!!