UR SPRAY

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hey, 3clipse! Good to see you on board with E Pharm! :D I can't wait to run me some UR Spray really soon.
Summers is coming, its time to get you UR-Spray on.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, 3clipse! Good to see you on board with E Pharm! :D I can't wait to run me some UR Spray really soon.
Thanks man I am happy to be apart of the team.

The spray is awesome man, I used a lot of it before i ever became a rep. It really is a great product.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered me 4 bottles of E Spray from somewhere 'locked out' ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Summers is coming, its time to get you UR-Spray on.
Just finished today my bottle of UR Spray that I got at the Arnold. Want to get another and stack again with 7-Spray (finished that Sunday :().

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Just finished today my bottle of UR Spray that I got at the Arnold. Want to get another and stack again with 7-Spray (finished that Sunday :().

~Rosie~
Hello Rosie, don't despair both are in stock :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
kyleveins.jpg

I have been using Pump Spray for 1 day and 1 morning (about to shower again and re-apply soon). I haven't eaten in a little while and I am feeling a little 'flat' for where my muscle bellies are when they're satisfied, but damn. I happened to catch a reflection in the window and noticed my arms were road-mapped with veins all over the place. Then I looked in the same lighting that I usually take selfies in and took my shirt off and there are road maps of blood vessels all over the place, including (already) ones I've never seen before, cutting across my abs. A++ for aesthetics alone

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you are enjoying it brother!

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I'm using UR spray for a progressive cut. Strength continues to go up. I was 192 pounds and lost 30 pounds. But I'm lifting more than I was lifting(and with higher intensity) than I was lifting at 192 lol. I just need a tan I'm really pale. Anyway the stuff makes me sweatI'm not talking a little I mean drenched. I'm also using it with 18 caps Ursobolic daily. I'm going to try this occlusion method. I think everything will be different when I start cycling. I've been training 3.5 yrs now I started at a very unhealthy 25 yrs old. But I really want to be as lean as possible before I start cycling. The natural game is an extremely difficult one. Good news is my diet is better than it's ever been and I understand terms like BMR and TDEE. Terms I never cared for in the past

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'm using UR spray for a progressive cut. Strength continues to go up. I was 192 pounds and lost 30 pounds. But I'm lifting more than I was lifting(and with higher intensity) than I was lifting at 192 lol. I just need a tan I'm really pale. Anyway the stuff makes me sweatI'm not talking a little I mean drenched. I'm also using it with 18 caps Ursobolic daily. I'm going to try this occlusion method. I think everything will be different when I start cycling. I've been training 3.5 yrs now I started at a very unhealthy 25 yrs old. But I really want to be as lean as possible before I start cycling. The natural game is an extremely difficult one. Good news is my diet is better than it's ever been and I understand terms like BMR and TDEE. Terms I never cared for in the past
I have had similar experiences with UR-Spray gaining strength even while on pct. I am glad you are enjoying it.

Schwuppes

Awards
intested in trying this stuff.... can it actually help build muscle on a bulking diet paired with heavy training, or is it only for people who are already "big" and just want to lose some bodyfat?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
intested in trying this stuff.... can it actually help build muscle on a bulking diet paired with heavy training, or is it only for people who are already "big" and just want to lose some bodyfat?
UR Spray is useful for several purposes. I know I gained muscle when using and my "diet" is what most would call "bulking" even if it's not LOL

~Rosie~

Schwuppes

Awards
UR Spray is useful for several purposes. I know I gained muscle when using and my "diet" is what most would call "bulking" even if it's not LOL

~Rosie~
cheers mate,

Basically I'm looking for a excuse not to use a PH lol... would UR spray be comparable to a very mild PH (like PH-17 or something like that) in terms of gains and recomp?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cheers mate,

Basically I'm looking for a excuse not to use a PH lol... would UR spray be comparable to a very mild PH (like PH-17 or something like that) in terms of gains and recomp?
I ain't a mate LOL...

There is never an "excuse" to use a PH IMO. Using a PH is a personal choice... I cannot say whether it is or not, as I have not used hormonals. Beside, you cannot really compare natural and hormonl products. AND results are always going to be individual dependent, especially given nutrition and training...

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
cheers mate,

I get good strength and sie gains on it, its not a soft gain either, it hardens as it cuts. Its the best of all worlds and it has health enhancing properties as well

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get good strength and sie gains on it, its not a soft gain either, it hardens as it cuts. Its the best of all worlds and it has health enhancing properties as well
This pretty much sums it up.

It drastically changed the way i hold body fat as well which is something I mention everytime I talk about UR spray as its the only product to do that for me.

Schwuppes

Awards
just ordered 3 bottles... this stuff better work lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cheers mate,

Not a fair comparison.... recomping in general is a process, if not more of a lifestyle, phs will make the process a lot more rewarding but anything that does the same natural would be your best bet

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just ordered 3 bottles... this stuff better work lol
It definitely works just give it time. Its not a 2 week miracle supplement but it definitely has great benefits.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Schwuppes

Awards
Got it in the mail today :)

Another quick question... im quite hairy lol... so does this really need to be sprayed all over the body? Cos I'm not into waxing or shaving.
I was thinking on shoulders, the inside of the arms, armpits, along the side of the torso, and on the neck and behind the neck as far as i can reach.
And possibly bewteen the legs and on my nutsack too lol.

Also thinking of doing 50 sprays in the morning and 25 at night just to stretch it out a bit more... cos damn it aint cheap...

Schwuppes

Awards
did my first application today, managed to shave the inside of my thighs and a bit off my torso.. was able to fit the 50 sprays in by rubbing it in everywhere.

What I'm also doing is spraying on my lower arms where all the veigns are and then wrapping plastic food wrap around there for a while to enhance absorption :)
excited... :D

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Its better if you shave, If you are hairy just make sure that your rub it in well, the plastic wrap is a good idea. I do it when I am not pressed for time.
Its best if you apply a light coat all over. Especially thin skinned areas with lots of vascularization. I am bald so i spray my head. Do not forget to spray your neck it is the most vascularized body part and thin skin to boot

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its better if you shave, If you are hairy just make sure that your rub it in well, the plastic wrap is a good idea. I do it when I am not pressed for time.
Its best if you apply a light coat all over. Especially thin skinned areas with lots of vascularization. I am bald so i spray my head. Do not forget to spray your neck it is the most vascularized body part and thin skin to boot
Truth covered it all!

Thanks for the purchase and let us know what you think after a couple bottles!

erg999

Awards
Are there any issues with inhalation of the UR Spray while doing the spraying or should I do my best to hold my breath? Also, this may sound like a dumb question but can I just do 4 or 5 sprays (up to the 50 count) into my hand and then rub the spay into the specific body part as long as I get a thin layer all over as well as counting the sprays as I go?

Schwuppes

Awards
cheers mate,

How long does the plastic wrap stay on? I usually leave it on an hour or so... or does it need to be longer to be effective?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any issues with inhalation of the UR Spray while doing the spraying or should I do my best to hold my breath? Also, this may sound like a dumb question but can I just do 4 or 5 sprays (up to the 50 count) into my hand and then rub the spay into the specific body part as long as I get a thin layer all over as well as counting the sprays as I go?
I wouldnt recommend spraying it into your hand and the applying it, apply it directly to your skin.

cheers mate,

How long does the plastic wrap stay on? I usually leave it on an hour or so... or does it need to be longer to be effective?
An hour should be more than enough time.

Schwuppes

Awards
I was gonna wait a while to report back how the UR Spray is working for me, because everybody says it takes quite a while to start working...
but its been 2 weeks and this stuff is just awesome already!

Feeling stronger and looking fuller and more vascular... its subtle, but definately there... even my gf commented on it yesterday. I have to say this is the first supplement I've tried in aaages that actually has a definite, noticable effect beyond wishful thinking/placebo.

I use it 2 x per day. Around 25-30 sprays in the morning and the full 50 sprays in the evening. Evenings i also wrap food wrap around my lower arms where all the veins are to help absorption. And always after showering....
Maybe I just respond really well to Ursolic acid, or maybe because ive never taken anything hormonal... but yea, just amazing this stuff :)

I'm hooked for life on this, thats for sure :D Pat you better not discontinue this!! ;)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are liking it, besides the discontinued Clearshot, its my favorite supplement of all time

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna wait a while to report back how the UR Spray is working for me, because everybody says it takes quite a while to start working...
but its been 2 weeks and this stuff is just awesome already!

Feeling stronger and looking fuller and more vascular... its subtle, but definately there... even my gf commented on it yesterday. I have to say this is the first supplement I've tried in aaages that actually has a definite, noticable effect beyond wishful thinking/placebo.

I use it 2 x per day. Around 25-30 sprays in the morning and the full 50 sprays in the evening. Evenings i also wrap food wrap around my lower arms where all the veins are to help absorption. And always after showering....
Maybe I just respond really well to Ursolic acid, or maybe because ive never taken anything hormonal... but yea, just amazing this stuff :)

I'm hooked for life on this, thats for sure :D Pat you better not discontinue this!! ;)
Glad to hear you are enjoying it! It really is an amazing product.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Does anybody know the mechanism for UR´s helping hypothyroidism ? I was wondering if it could serve like a "pct" for thyroid meds (like a T3 cycle)

Schwuppes

Awards
has anybody stacked UR Spray with 300mg 11-oxo per day?
Wondering if this would give some extra mild LBM gains...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anybody know the mechanism for UR´s helping hypothyroidism ? I was wondering if it could serve like a "pct" for thyroid meds (like a T3 cycle)
Ill have to ask Pat or Truth to see if they have any idea as I do not know.

Definitely mild and an amazing recomposition stack.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I cannot find any link to hypothyroidism and Ursolic acid. I know that it ursolic acid increases brown fat and there is a co relation between hypothyroidism and the inability to produce brown fat. Is that what you are referring to?

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
I cannot find any link to hypothyroidism and Ursolic acid. I know that it ursolic acid increases brown fat and there is a co relation between hypothyroidism and the inability to produce brown fat. Is that what you are referring to?
I was reading some reports in this topic that people with hypothyroidism were having results including UR Spray in their protocol, some mentioned that UR Spray was the definitive reason for their results, so I was assuming that UR spray had some sort of activity in the thyroid. That´s when I had the idea of using it for some sort of post-cycle for a Cytomel run, considering that after withdrawal thyroid activity is very inhibited.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure the link. I know that people with hypothyroid have some issues regarding brown fat production(good fat) and I know that Ursolic acid helps one accumulate brown fat so that may be the link. At any rate it would be a good addition to a thyroid recovery cycle if only for preventing fat gain while you thyroid level rebound

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
I am not sure the link. I know that people with hypothyroid have some issues regarding brown fat production(good fat) and I know that Ursolic acid helps one accumulate brown fat so that may be the link. At any rate it would be a good addition to a thyroid recovery cycle if only for preventing fat gain while you thyroid level rebound
Nice ! How many weeks should last If I grab 4 bottles using 2x 50 sprays a day ?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
2 months

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, just bought 4 bottles of UR Spray. It will take some time to arrive though since I´m not from US.
Do you know if I can get cortisol reduction/managament with UR Spray too ?
The best protocol for cortisol management would be to combine ur spray with 7 spray. Best of both worlds.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
The best protocol for cortisol management would be to combine ur spray with 7 spray. Best of both worlds.
Yes, I had the opportunity to run 7 spray in other ocasion and really loved it. Unfortunately I didnt have the budget to hit 4x UR and 1-2x 7. I have a cortisol product of another brand here already, not 7 keto as I wanted it but really cutting expenses right now. Im sure UR Spray is worth though, based on truth´s log and you guys reports

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Regarding spraying, should I use full pumps ? I´m asking this because when I used 7-spray I could see a little spillover when doing a full pump

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding spraying, should I use full pumps ? I´m asking this because when I used 7-spray I could see a little spillover when doing a full pump
I answered this in the other message you created but if you do half pumps thats fine too just get either 100 or so in or cover a good portion of your body.

Schwuppes

Awards
just got my new delivery of 5 x UR spray today :D I also got 2 x 7-Spray this time to see what its like.
i was planning to do 50 sprays of 7 at night and 50 sprays UR in the morning... or am I better off running 7 standalone at 2x50 spray a day a month... and then back to just UR spray?

What are peoples experiences?

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
just got my new delivery of 5 x UR spray today :D I also got 2 x 7-Spray this time to see what its like.
i was planning to do 50 sprays of 7 at night and 50 sprays UR in the morning... or am I better off running 7 standalone at 2x50 spray a day a month... and then back to just UR spray?

What are peoples experiences?
Congrats for your purchase ! Sick stack !!!
I think that maybe the final solution would be to get friggin huge so we can have more areas to spray all PN goodies lol
You can run both, possibly. Getting some one to spray on your back 7-spray, and you do UR Spray in all other parts of your body

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My best experience was mixing them together into one bottle and spraying twice A day. If this isnt something you want to do then ur am and 7 pm or vice versus works too.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I have and diid have some mild gains coupled with fat loss.