Tuton's Neogenix Supremacy Log (Sponsored)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, so I'll update this starting from the day i missed until now (Day 6 til now).

I will keep it shorter than the first couple of entries because nothing major (in terms of strength) really occurred til this past week. The routine hasn't changed at all from what the first 5 posts were, so nothing new to report there.

Eating
My eating habits have stayed about the same, still throwing down bananas, granola bars, chicken and ground beef all day. I have not weighed myself since the beginning of this log, but I will be checking my weight tomorrow to report an update.

Mini Update: Days I missed
Again, I want to apologize to Neogenix as I have had a LOT of **** come up. I kept coming back to update this and one thing or another would pop up. From day 6 til day 13, I didn't notice many strength increases, but I did, however, notice a HUGE increase in libido and my sleep. I have mentioned my vivid dreams before right? Well they have gotten more and more vivid by the day, to say the least. As for the libido, my girl loves it, and it actually scares her a bit haha. I have also noticed increased vascularity in my forearms and shoulders. Something I haven't seen (well at least not this much) since my wrestling days.

Past week: Libido
This is where **** got real. my libido spiked even more than it had before. I have never, in my life, been this horny. For example, everytime me and my girl have what i call sex (family guy reference)...I am still wanting to go again. For example, we finish having sex, and I am hard within 3-5 minutes after, EVERY SINGLE TIME. (She loves it) So its safe to say Supremacy has done some good work in this area ;).

Past week: Strength
Another big spike here. I mean, for me anyways. I got 285lbs on flat bench (previous PR was 275) I will be shooting for 295 this week. Rack pulls previous PR was 385x4 on day 3 of this log Got 415x4 this week. Have been going easy on shoulder movements, because apparently, those Rack pulls really make me hurt the next day (right shoulder only) Left shoulder also pops on every single rep of overhead press. No matter the weight. kinda taking it easy because of that. I also am able to get 120lb dumbbell Deadstop Rows for 15 reps. Previously was doing them for 8 at most. No more of these damn posts will be missed. If I have to, Ill be logging from my phone. Took today off, might do cardio tomorrow. Then it's on to Leg Day Monday!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
By the way i hate how the font keeps changing like that. Really pisses me off. This Supremacy must have really boosted my test levels haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way i hate how the font keeps changing like that. Really pisses me off. This Supremacy must have really boosted my test levels haha
:lol: blame it on the increased test lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear the strength gains are coming and the spike in libido who ever complains about that.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the strength gains are coming and the spike in libido who ever complains about that.
Honestly man it's insane. Wasn't expecting this much! Has Supremacy always been like this ? (I mean like is this a newer version?)

SDR

Awards
Honestly man it's insane. Wasn't expecting this much! Has Supremacy always been like this ? (I mean like is this a newer version?)
Yes.. Only diff is we started listing a year back the actives vs prop-blend.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Your talk about the wing stop has me wanting to swing by a Quaker steak and lube for some nuclear hot wings.

I regret it every time lol
Im in for the log too but man i've always wanted to try that place since I saw it on like 4 different travel channel shows :)

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
New version is non-proprietary.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never tried the old version myself the one with 6 bromo if i'm not mistaken. But i love the current version.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
New version is non-proprietary.
Working great man. Gonna hit arms today and update :) Things slowed down for me thank god

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 Chest

Sunday Night Workout
Sp obviously, those last couple updates I wasn't able to log them the way I wanted to. But here comes the good stuff :)
I, again, had some crazy dreams,they seem to get a little more wild every night. I'll stop updating you guys on this, as many may not care, but I said I would let you all know everything :)
My libido is still sky high, to say the least, and i couldn't be any happier with how well Supremacy has worked in that department. Went ahead and did chest tonight,, and decided to go with more focus on form, as opposed to lifting heavy I did attempt a PR, just to test myself however. This paid off big, as I felt extremely happy with the way my shoulder responded (No pain) I also had one of the best pumps I have ever had in my chest, I could feel the veins pulsing in my chest, no joke, it was that good. On to the details!

Meal 1 Took 1st Supremacy pill 1 Bowl of Kashi Cereal (didnt like it at ALL) tasted kinda funny, but is loaded, along with a banana and a granola bar :)

Snack; 6 slices turkey breast and 2 slices swiss cheese

Meal 2: Took 2nd Supremacy pill Had 16oz 93/7 lean beef with swiss cheese whole wheat bread and mustard and a huge cup of ater (I swear I hate water with meals)

Snack: 2 more freakin bananas and a bowl of oatmeal (by the way, never mentioned, my sweetener is always dextrose and cinnamon)

Meal 3: Took 3rd Supremacy pill I did it again, gave in to Chick fila sorry guys, my metabolism lets me and I still take it for granted (Number 1 if anyone cares)

Workout
Went with a volume type workout.....Chest routine went as follows:

Rotator cuff exercises ( I probably dont do enough of this)

Flat Barbell Press:
135lbsx10
185lbsx10
225lbsx5 (stopped early to save myself)
275lbsx2
295lbsx1 FAILED Its ok, however, as I shoot for 10lb increases. (PR is 285) I actually have a method to when I shoot for PR's. I always never attempt my previous PR the next workout, and shoot for a higher weight This way, if I dont get a new PR, I can still keep my head in my workout and let myself believe I didnt get weaker, but I didnt get stronger (will explain this more if need be)

Incline Barbell: (Smith)
135lbsx20 slooooooooow
185lbsx10
185lbsx10
185lbsx8
185lbsx8
225lbsx4
185lbsx6 (can you tell I wanted to hit upper?)

Incline Dumbbell:
55lbsx12
65lbsx10
65lbsx10
55lbsx15

Decline Barbell:
135lbsx20
185lbsx10
225lbsx6 (started fatiguing badly here)

Pec Dec:
160lbsx20
200lbsx20
100lbsx10 (really focused on negatives here)

Pec Minor Dips:
20 Pec minor dips
20 Pec Minor dips
20 dips done slowly
10 dips slow, with negatives
Last set was a normal set of dips, explosive push, 3 second negative

By this time, my chest was so full, I couldnt get over the way I felt. And, for the first time, maybe ever (I'm never arrogant/****y/etc...) I had an Alpha Male type feeling, like I felt I looked better than the dudes in my gym. Test levels must be raised, as I am usually focused on workouts, and pretty much never think about this type of stuff. I usually look in the mirror and judge the f outta myself (right pec too small, left shoulder smaller, no hint of a tan) but this time, I was...to quote some of you guys...Mirin. (Ill never say that again) Leg day tomorrow :)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 Legs

Monday Night Workout
Kinda had a bad bad bad day of eating. Ate only 2 meals total..yes total...all day. Just was't at home enough, and didnt have the time. Gotta make this ish ahead of time.Anyways, onto my bad meals
Meal 1 Took 1st Supremacy pill 1 Huge bowl of Oatmeal with dextrose and a banana

Meal 2: Took 2nd Supremacy pill Wingstop .....not joking :( (5 piece original hot chicken strips) with a sweet tea

Took 3rd pill before i went to sleep
Workout
Ahhhhhh, leg day How I love and hate it (dont we all)

Squats
By the way, I go way past parallel on these Knees never had a problem (knock on wood....speaking of wood. thanks Neogenix :)
135lbsx10
185lbsx10
225lbsx10
225lbsx8
275lbsx4 Decided to start doing an extra set with 8-12 reps here. Hoping to break my WEAK ass PR of 275x5 by the end of this log. At the pace Im gaining though, i should be able to :)

Box squats
I focus on the negative (3 second descent) take a seat, and explode up
135lbsx20
135lbsx15
135lbsx20 (wanted to push myself on this set for some odd reason)
185lbsx8

Leg press
Always with a normal shoulder width stance, unless noted
3 Plates Each Side (PES) x 20
4 PESx12
5 PESx10
6 PESx5 (weak I know) Im trying guys
4 PESx10 3 slow count negative on these
3 PESx10 Same as above

One legged standing ham curls
All done with toes pointed down, focus on squeezing the hammy
50lbsx20
60lbsx20
70lbsx12
80lbsx12

Super sets of Leg extensions and seated Hamstring curls (machines)
120lbsx10 105lbsx20
140lbsx10 185lbsx10
140lbsx12 205lbsx8

Romanian Deadlifts
135lbsx10
185lbsx10
225lbsx8
225lbsx8 (was really fatigued here...started losing form and getting a lower back workout)

Seated calf raises
I keep neglecting my damn calves (missed doing them 2 weeks straight)
All done sloooooooooooow
3 plates x 20
3 plates x 15
3 plates x 10 (got a BAAAAAAAAAAD cramp in left calf here) Had to stop as it was no joke, I couldnt do **** after it

So, not the best leg workout, as I didnt get to do lunges (ran out of time, gym closing) but I felt it was productive. I again, kinda had the Alpha feeling. Kinda like it :) haha Nothing wrong with that right? RIGHT?

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Valentines day bitches! Time to put this wood to the test! :)

No workout today, other than some intense (hopefully) cardio tonight

wink wink :)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 Back and Bi's

Wednesday Night Workout
Had an....eventful night with the lady. As should be expected. Felt well rested and slept pretty deep again. Ate out a lot yesterday....and I also had some food.
[video=youtube;8X_Ot0k4XJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc[/video]

But in all seriousness, I had Chili's and McDonalds yesterday. (A grilled chicken salad, but...it's McDonalds) Yes I took the lady to Chili's She loves that place. Libido maybe getting higher (didnt think possible) But honestly I almost scare myself with how frequently Im getting random boners

Meal breakdown
Had 1 Supremacy pill with each actual Meal

Meal 1: 1 big bowl of Oatmeal (at least 70g carbs here)

Snack: Banana, granola bar, and yes, a couple of girl scout cookies dont judge me gentlemen. Those damn things are addicitng (the ones with chocolate and coconut)

Meal 2: 8 oz ground turkey, 2 slices of wheat bread 2 slices of swiss cheese

Snack: If you guessed banana and a granola bar, you would be correct!

Meal 3: Bowl of oats, 2 scoops whey protein, and 6 eggs scrambled the whey was a mass gainer shake by Champion Nutr btw I was hungry like a mofo. Oh and thats another thing I havent mentioned, as I keep forgetting. Even though my diet doesnt reflect it (lack of money at the moment) I am a lot more hungry Appetite has definitely increased! Motherf.........Ok seriously this font bug is pissing me off :(

Today was back day, so i couldnt wait to get to the gym (its my fav part by far to train, and my back reflects that, compared to my other muscle groups

Workout
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns,
All very very controlled until 240lbs
120x30 (warmup)
150x20
220x10
240x10 felt great here already had a massive pump

DB Rows

Kinda changed up my scheme here and went with less weight and more reps/more control
80lbx20
80lbsx20
90lbsx15
120lbsx8 (deadstop rows) My back was freakishly pumped. I was being stared at by a lot of the dudes there kinda made me feel good

Barbell Rows:
All underhand my forearms kick in too much overhand
135lbsx20
135lbsx20
225lbsx8

Meadows Rows
love these Video for reference

[video=youtube;NMONO_cTI-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMONO_cTI-Q[/video]

70lbsx20
105lbsx15
105x15 All of these are very controlled

Rack pulls
I have fallen IN LOVE with these My lats flare up with this movement more than anything I have done
Also, I forgot my gloves and straps, and have some cuts on my hands, so couldnt grip the bar like I wanted :(
225lbsx10
275lbsx10
315lbsx8
365lbsx4 (couldve gotten more but my grip slipped)
405lbsx3 (Same as above

Deadlifts
Hand was killing me, so pardon my lack of weight (plus Im not the strongest) Oh, one more thing. There was a dude next to me, the most built, nerdy mofo I have ever seen (combo of those, def not the biggest dude I have seen) Anyways. the dude was repping 405lbs 8-10 times perfect form. Was in awe of this guys form
Meanwhile Heres what I did, right next to him as he showed me up
135lbsx10
225lbsx10
315lbsx6
365lbsx4 couple of these reps were not the best of form. meanwhile the dude next to me was a model of how to do them.
135lbsx10 I wanted to get some form in there ;) haha

Bi's was a little quciker than usual, as I ran out of time.

Wide grip straight barbell curls Supersets
These were three sets straight, going from 10 reps widest grip possible to 10 reps middle grip to 10 reps close grip
65lbsx10x10x10 These are harder than you think my friends
65lbsx10x10x10

Wide grip ez curl bar supersetted with flat handed dumbbell curls
ez curl 65lbsx10 flat handed db curls 20lbsx10
Did this 3 times through Those flat handed db curls work the peak like no other exercise I have done

Wide grip barbell curls supersetted with DB Hammers (both arms at same time)
95lbsx8 Hammers 35lbsx8
Did this 3 sets straight same weight. my arms....they were about to explode I swear to you. I looked like a T Rex I couldnt straighten my arms at all.

Had a hell of a pump today. Strength and endurance have shot up, and my pumps have gotten better (havent changed NO products either) Hoping this continues!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 Shoulders

Thursday Night workout
Back, legs and chest allll sore. Love it. Back feels almost...like raw. Must have beat the f out of it with those rack pulls. Didnt sleep well however, as I couldnt fall asleep til late. Woke up with a raging boner, so that continues :) Was planning on not doing anything today, but training partner changed his mind at last moment.

Meal 1 Oatmeal. and dextrose man, i swear, I dont get tired of this stuff

Snack cookies (damn Girl Scouts)

Meal 2 And this sint a joke, i had no bread, so i ate like almost a half jar of natural peanut butter, while drinking a huge glass of water Also threw in a banana. Still kinda embarrassed about posting this. But hey, no money, gotta do what i gotta do

Meal 3 Planning on chicen breast, but my GF had other plans, as she picked me up chick fila (her and I love that place, as you might be able to tell) Had a number 1 (chicken sandwich) and an 8 piece nuggets

Arnold DB Press
35lbsx15
45lbsx10
65lbsx8
75lbsx4 I usually get 6 on this However, I had NO joint pain or shoulder pain today, so I didnt even worry about feeling weaker. The feeling of no pain was amazing.
45lbsx15 wanted a good squeeze at top so finished with this

Standing Push Press
135lbsx10
135lbsx10
135lbsx8 Didnt wanna risk any injury here so didnt higher weight felt good on these

Seated Nautilus Press
Slow and controlled all the way through, with 2 second squeeze at top
1 PESx15
1 PESx15
2 PESx6
2 Plates and 1 quarter each side x4 Felt good on all these still no pain I, however, am so much weaker than i used to be on shoulders (before my injury I could do 3 PS 8 times)

Rear delt raises
20lbsx15
20lbsx12
20lbsx12 Usually do a lot more, but again, I ran out of time :(

So I felt really good all the way through my shoulder workout. no pain at all. Was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thing for me. I miss it :( I know I am wealer on shoulders than I used to be, but I am more than determined to push to new levels.

One last thing. I again want to apologize for my inconsistent updates. I really do wanna stress how busy I was, and I still feel bad for missing some days. I love this forum, and I am hoping more people jump in on this and see my results on this product. I really believe it's helped with my libido, strength, endurance and sleep. I feel like I am constantly in a good mood.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep up the good work man glad to hear the product is treating you well and the libido is spiking.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I really like this stuff. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting this haha. Have you experienced wild dreams with this stuff? Or am I alone in this?

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Bump! Lets get more guys in here! About to post up my chest workout of tonight, along with a pic :)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
so missed my post last night. Hit arms today but haven't been able to get on my computer. As soon as I get home will update both posts. ;)

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! Lets get more guys in here! About to post up my chest workout of tonight, along with a pic :)
I LOVE chest pics!!!! Especially of the ladies ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt read your whole log bro.. so i apologize if you mentioned this, but do you notice a carb loaded appearance with it from its nutrient partitioning aspect? That was the 1st thing I always noticed.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE chest pics!!!! Especially of the ladies ;)
Well played sir. Well played. Ill find some. Probably no more of my girl though haha

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
didnt read your whole log bro.. so i apologize if you mentioned this, but do you notice a carb loaded appearance with it from its nutrient partitioning aspect? That was the 1st thing I always noticed.
Wow actually a good thing you brought this up. I have indeed noticed a more full feeling overall. I believe I mentioned it in the short update I did, but if not, you reminded me so thanks! I definitely feel a little more solid. Especially in my arms and chest. My girlfriend also mentioned me looking bigger, and my friends keep telling me I look "swole" I don't agree that I'm swole at all. But we all know that once your Guy friends comment on you looking bigger, it must be true.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 Chest (2x this week)

Friday Night Workout
Alright, so its getting redundant at this point, but again my libido couldnt be higher. If it was, I dont know what I would do. I also noticed I have not mentioned something that I thought I had before. CriticalBench asked me if I have noticed a Carb Loaded appearance, due to the nutrient partitioning aspects of Supremacy. I thought I had covered it, but went back, and I have not!
I have definitely looked more full, to say the least. I think the pics at the end of my log here in a couple of days will show you, i do look a bit more full. I have been told quite often recently that I look a little bigger, and by my friends who see me nearly everyday. To say it's a great feeling would be an understatement. We all want that right? Ok, now onto the meals and workout!

Meal 1: granola cereal, banana and 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter (I actually got a little more than that)

Snack Banana :)

Meal 2 8 oz ground chicken with lemon pepper (I know I know) and a big glass of milk

Snack Some of that kashi cereal Not very good, but I wanted something

Meal 3 16oz lean beef (93/7) mustard and swiss cheese

Just a sidenote, I havent been able to eat the way i wanted this whole damn log, due to financial reasons. When I started this log, I was at 198lbs. As of two days ago, I am at 200lbs even :) Considering I havent come close to eating enough for my liking, I would have to say I am very happy about this. (doubt it was much fat gain at all)

Workout
Yes, i did chest again. I felt completely rested so i wanted to build something I have lacked my whole life Lets get to it

Dips :All Bodyweight
38 reps past parallel (Going for 40-45 next week)
20 slow and controlled
15 with 3 sec negative

Flat Bench
135lbsx10
225lbsx6 (very slow and controlled, would say 2 sec up 3 sec down)
245lbsx6 normal
225lbsx5 3 sec down 2 sec up

Incline Barbell Bench
135lbsx20
185lbsx10 Sloooooow
185lbsx10
225lbsx3 Im still weak on upper :( Getting stronger...but still! also...this is Smith!
135lbsx12

Pec Minor Dips
bodyweight
20x20x15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IerK6jDwJN0

Video linking removed??

Pec Dec
120lbsx20
200lbsx15
220lbsx10
240lbsx8 Got stronger here

Seated cable crossovers
60lbs each side x10
70lbsx8
80lbsx6 Had an amazing pump by this time!

So this was the entire workout. Had a greaaaat pump the entire time I was doing chest. And we all know how good that feeling is. I felt I have more endurance than I normally do, and that's held true for a good 2 weeks now. I couldn't be happier at the moment, and thats more than apparent. I can't stop gushing about my sex drive. Sorry guys :) Here's a pic after my workout

IMG_20120217_20.jpg

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 Bi's and Tri's

Saturday Evening Workout
I know some may be wondering, why did he do Shoulders, then Chest, then tri's all on different days. It's never gonna happen like this again, just the way things played out this week. Woke up to my boy Woody again,so no changes there....thank god ;) Chest very very sore, especially Upper, so loving that :) On the downside my joints are killing me, to say the least. My right shoulder is starting to flare up. Will update on that. Here's the breakdown

Meal 1 whey protein shake (champion) 16oz milk

Snack Banana :)

Meal 2 Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches Yes jelly You jelly? 4 to be exact

Meal 3 16 oz lean beef (93/7) GF bought me some food so hopefully I can eat a little more :) and a **** TON of water. I have been so thirsty these last couple of days, I dont know wtf is going on. I drank at least 1 and 1/2 gallons today

Workout
I already have tri's that overpower my arms, so I hate them, but nonetheless, i dont wanna miss any workouts

Incline Skull Crushers
55lbsx30
75lbsx20 sloooow
115lbsx8
115lbsx5
75lbsx10 slooow

Tricep straight bar pushdowns
150lbsx20
180lbsx15 slow
200lbsx10 slow
200lbsx10
100lbsx30 reverse grip

Seated French press with Dumbbell
55lbsx15
75lbsx12
75lbsx10 Didnt wanna go heavier, felt awkward on my shoulder

Bi's

Wide Grip Barbell Curls
55lbsx20
75lbsx20
95lbsx8
95llbsx8 supersetted with Flat hand curls 20lbsx10

Flat Handed Curls Supersetted with Hammer Curls
Flat Handed 20x10x 3 sets
Hammers 45x12x 3 Sets

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
35lbsx15
45lbsx10
55lbsx6

Ok so the pump i had today.....most ridiculous pump i have ever had in my arms. I cannot understand why i didnt take a picture. The pump was so painful, it was almost Euphoric. I kid you not, I couldnt enjoy that kind of pain more. I only have a couple days left on this, and I really wish i could keep running it. I really feel it has treated me that well I am off tomorrow, but will have a Leg Update on Monday ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read thru the updates liking everything so far good stuff. Hey man no worries about not eating as well as you wish you could for the log we all understand and know that there is real life things going on outside of AM. But good work for sure.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Read thru the updates liking everything so far good stuff. Hey man no worries about not eating as well as you wish you could for the log we all understand and know that there is real life things going on outside of AM. But good work for sure.
Thanks man. Glad there is an understanding. With that said, it is amazing I put on any weight at all. (gain of 2 lbs) and also met a couple PR's. I got 365x10 on rack pulls today. Felt amazing

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Loving this log.

I take it no stomach issues at all? :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very sick logging Andy!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
i agree....sold me on supremacy...i bought a bottle!!!
Thanks everyone for complimenting the log! I promise my next one will miss less days. (A lot I couldnt control here, but I did my best)

And I am glad you bought a bottle man! I promise you will like this stuff. It did wonders for my libido and mood, not to mention my strength!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Off! Ate quite well today, and all clean. Legs or back tomorrow ;)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 Back

Monday Night Workout
Went ahead and did Back today. Was planning on doing legs, but partner and I went with back so we could have full strength on legs tomorrow. (both still somewhat sore) In other news, raging hard on throughout day? CHECK Girlfriend who appreciates it? CHECK And one more thing I may have not mentioned. I have noticed a sense of ...Euphoria after week 2 and beyond. Just a good sense of well being. And me being the happy person I am, I love it. Anyone looking for a boost in their mood, not to mention libido and strength, should look into this product

Meal 1: 1 big bowl of Oatmeal (ran out of bananas :(...)

Snack: granola bar, and a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter
Meal 2: 8 oz ground turkey, 2 slices of wheat bread 24 oz whey shake (Champion)

Snack: granola bar and honey roasted almonds with yogurt (see, this is how I would eat every damn day if given the chance)

Meal 3: Bowl of oats, 2 scoops whey protein (again) and 4 eggs (im telling you guys this is nothing, Im always hungry)
As I said, Back day. By far my favorite body part to work, looking for some PR's ;)

Workout
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns,
140x30 (warmup)
180x10
220x10
260x10 All good form too....this is a PR for me in terms of weight form and rep count I think i could have done more

DB Rows
80lbx20
80lbsx20
70lbsx20
70lbsx20 Really wanted to focus on good form and the stretch at the bottom on these

Barbell Rows:
135lbsx20
135lbsx20
185lbsx10
185lbsx12 all underhand

Rack pulls
225lbsx10
275lbsx10
315lbsx8
365lbsx6
405lbsx4
315lbsx10 Wish I had learned about these sooner

Deadlifts
135lbsx10
225lbsx10
315lbsx6
315lbsx8 yup squeezed out a few more ;)

Close Grip pulldowns
200lbsx10
240lbsx10
280lbsx6 Felt strong on these...all good form

So in conclusion, had an AWESOME back workout. Strength has definitely gone up. I look a lot more full than i did at the start of this, in my opinion. Legs tomorrow for last day :(

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Last Day!

Day 30 Leg Day...Last day of log :(

Tuesday Night Workout
Woke up, back feels raw :) Hit it good! Widest parts of my lats are especially sore. Good friend down stairs still doing work...(or so I like to believe :)...)Today I took my last 3 pills, and what better way to end a log than on leg day? Here's how it went fellas

Meal 1oatmeal and dextrose (with cinnamon) ended up throwing peanut butter in it

Meal 2 8 oz lean 93 7 beef. With ketchup (I know i know) and a **** ton of mustard was craving mustard like Suresha craves free supps

Meal 3: Oatmeal dextrose cinnamon whey protein shake and a granola bar (yeah some random stuff huh)

Workout

Squats
Again, past parallel...but still weak :(
135lbsx10
225lbsx10
225lbsx10
295lbsx3 Have never attempted 295lbs, was shooting for 2, got 3 and failed on 4th rep halfway up. Still pretty upset about strength in my legs. They have gone up, but you guys know what I mean.
Box squats
3 sec negative
135lbsx20
135lbsx15
185lbsx8
185lbsx8 was dying on these, but really felt it in my quads

Leg press
3 (PES) x 20
4 PESx12
5 PESx10
6 PESx6 (weak PR) haha
then a drop set starting at 5 PESx10 4 PESx8 3 PESx10 2PESx15 These killed me

One legged standing ham curls
50lbsx20
60lbsx20
70lbsx15
80lbsx15

Laying leg curls
Done on Nautilus using plates
2 Plates x20
3 Platesx12
3 Platesx10
4 Platesx6 (all with toes facing out whole time)

Romanian Deadlifts
135lbsx10
185lbsx10
225lbsx10
275lbx6 felt great on these

Seated calf raises
All supersetted with Tibialis work (40lb DB)
3 plates x 20
3 plates x 20
3 plates x 20
3 Plates x 8 slow

And that was it. Had a somewhat good day, got more than usual on squats, but still feel weak. Keep in mind I didn't eat the way I wanted to nearly the whole log, and still made gains. I really do wish i had more of this stuff to run.
I really cannot express how much I loved running this product. I am a very straight forward, honest guy. And I can say i would definitely recommend this product to everyone who has not tried it. You DEFINITELY will not be disappointed. Here is a breakdown of what I thought about this product

My Final review will be up in a bit. Gonna get after pics for you guys ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job man I'm really glad you enjoyed our product.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see your review.

Thank you for the good and detailed work my friend.