Turff goes all 3-MHD

turff49

turff49

Awards
Well I decided to start 2 doses a day of the 3-MHD. Took my 2nd dose after work on empty stomach.
Then decided to get my cardio out of the way

50 crunches before
20 minutes of HiiT on the bike
50 crunches immediately after

If the Hexadrone ever shows up I'll start it after double dosing the 3-MHD a few days. Don't want to shock the system too much at once.

Cal intake today - 2549

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yesterday 2nd dose - did see my hr increase a little last night. Bp was 130/80 stayed hotter and woke up in a sweat. Didn't get my normal REM sleep either. I think that was just my body adjusting to the 2nd dose in the evening. If it continues I will try a double dose in one serving, or split the 2nd dose into 2 servings.

Day 11 - Single dose of the 3-MHD, then dose of the Tada30 minutes later, followed by a scoop of Ignite 2, stimul8 half scoop, BCAA/SAA along with some dextrose. Then off to the gym.
Will take 2nd dose this evening after work.

Shoulders:

OH DB press
5 sets last set 75's

DB Rear delt flys
5 sets 25's

Hammer strength OH press
7 sets last set 220

Destroyer
4 sets, 20's, 25's, 30's, 35's. 15 reps. Kat is a beast doing these because my delts were burning!

Standing front delt DB laterals raises
4 sets 35's

Standing side delt DB lateral raises
4 sets 30's

Was short on time and had to leave. Shorter workout than usual.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yesterday 2nd dose - did see my hr increase a little last night. Bp was 130/80 stayed hotter and woke up in a sweat. Didn't get my normal REM sleep either.
checking out a lil bit of my world eh? welcome :D
mirror descriptions we got there..

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome job on the destroyer set!!! They really are pure torture! Lol :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Between you and Snags sounds like the second dose, does as it should. I like that your bp still is in a good zone even with the double shot.

Nice lifts Turff, great volume.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yesterday's 2nd dose went much better. Hr and bp were normal and got some good rest. Did some cardio and mowed the yard after 2nd dose too.

Day 12 - first dose this morning and will do 2nd this afternoon.
No weights today. Did abs and cardio this morning though.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad the 2nd dose did better yesterday and no heart issues! Double cardio with mowing the yard in the heat!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Glad the 2nd dose did better yesterday and no heart issues! Double cardio with mowing the yard in the heat!!
Yeah, it takes me about 90 minutes using a push mower. Then straight to the bike, 26 minutes on it and then about 100 crunches. The thing about the bike is I do vacuum pulls on my abdominal area while doing it. It seems to work for me anyway.

turff49

turff49

Awards
LoL! The Hexadrone saga. We will never know if increasing the Hexadrone would've brought any additional benefits.
It wasn't in the mail again today and the company said they were going to reimburse me for it after I got a hold of them. They apologized, said email was down and they hadn't unpacked any boxes in the warehouse yet. Gotta love it! We will see where the double dosing of the 3-MHD takes me over the next 3-4 weeks.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it takes me about 90 minutes using a push mower. Then straight to the bike, 26 minutes on it and then about 100 crunches. The thing about the bike is I do vacuum pulls on my abdominal area while doing it. It seems to work for me anyway.
Wow nice!! ...that's crazy about the hexadrone! Glad they're reimbursing you though!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
LoL! The Hexadrone saga..
man that is just horrible, sorry to hear
if you cannot provide the product you represent to sell, then you should not have an option that allows consumers to be able to purchase it, without all applicable notifications that there may be a delay etc
sigh..sad stuff

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 13 - keeping with 2 doses a day did the first dose this morning on empty stomach, follows by the tada 30 minutes later, followed by my PWO then off to the gym.

Today - Back

Seated low lat pull ins
3 sets 220

Wide grip lat pull downs to chest
6 sets 200

Bent over one arm DB rows
4 sets 100's

Hammer Strength chest supported mid rows
3 different hand grips each set 10 reps per grip
180, 230, 270, 320
Then alternating one arm rows 8 reps per arm for 230, 270, 320

DB shrugs
4 sets 100's

BB shoulder shrugs
4 sets 320 with Versa gripps

Ab leg raises
4 sets 25 reps with 25lb plate

Definitely feeling the strength. I felt like I wasn't pushing as hard as I usually do since I'm nursing this shoulder. Shoulder is feeling good right now although I felt/heard a few tick sounds. Probably could've went heavier but felt I would've jeopardized form and could have caused some shoulder issues. The 3-MHD is definitely kicking into high gear.

Calories this week have been in the 2500 range maintaining my macro split of 40/40/20.
Starting tomorrow cals go to 2700.

turff49

turff49

Awards
man that is just horrible, sorry to hear if you cannot provide the product you represent to sell, then you should not have an option that allows consumers to be able to purchase it, without all applicable notifications that there may be a delay etc sigh..sad stuff
Yeah, it sucks. If they had told me 2 weeks ago I would've ordered from Island. Or went a different route like bumping the Msten or DMZ. Since this log isn't sponsored then I could've went several directions. Or could've ordered another vial or 2 of the 3-MHD . Need to figure out how to make my run last the 6-8 weeks I intended to take advantage of the gradual increase in cals. At double dosing I've got about 17 days left of the 3-MHD which is only a 30 day run instead of 42-56 day run.

Maybe synerbolics will decide to send me a bottle or 2 on the house... 2 bottles and I'd run triple dose for a couple weeks.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 14 - keeping with 2 doses a day did the first dose this morning on empty stomach, follows by the tada 30 minutes later, followed by my PWO then off to the gym.

Had to hit the gym early today. Busy schedule.

Legs

Leg press

8 sets to 450

Leg extensions
8 sets to 240

Seated Leg curls
8 sets to 210

Front squats
6 sets at 185

Kept rest to 30-45 seconds between sets

If time permits and it's not raining I will do back squats this evening.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Had enough time to get back squats this evening.

5 sets last 2 sets at 285.

Then hit the bike for 26 minutes of HiiT.

If my fused disc could handle it I'd go heavier on the squats. I always feel in in my lowest point in my back. More from a compression standpoint.

Double dosing is going fine. BP is back to normal 121/68. Cal intake is at 2700 now.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Awesome leg day!!!
Your bp is perfect!

turff49

turff49

Awards
turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 15 - changing up the dosing. Going to do a dose and a half twice a day. Did the first dose and a half this morning on empty stomach, follows by the tada 30 minutes later, followed by my PWO then off to the gym.
Good ole chest day:

Incline DB press
6 sets last 2 sets 95's
. Slowed the speed of the reps down to a 3 count up 3 down. Last set was only 6 reps

Low incline DB flies
5 sets 45, 50, 55, 55, 55

Hammer strength incline press
6 sets last 3 at 190

DB pullovers cross bench
6 sets last set 100's

My chest is feeling fried!

Hammer strength chest press
6 sets 300 last set

Pec dec
6 sets last set 180

Chest dips(leaning forward)
4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6

I'll fit in some cardio later today and if it quits raining I'll get some Sumo Deadlifts in!

Tried those DB Hex presses with 55's at the end of the workout. I'll just say, I didn't count my set, and I'll need to work those in much earlier in my routine...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New dosing protocol should be interesting to say the least. Curious though if you are going to go 1.5x2, why not go 1x3 to keep the levels more constant ?

Another great session.

turff49

turff49

Awards

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Curious though if you are going to go 1.5x2, why not go 1x3 to keep the levels more constant ?
I doin't know about turff, but for me: if I felt I could have handled the larger dosing at once, I too would have gone this route..not convinced you pick up anything extra with the 3x dosing split, 2x should be fine IMO, half-life should be plenty long enough to stay stable

turff49

turff49

Awards
New dosing protocol should be interesting to say the least. Curious though if you are going to go 1.5x2, why not go 1x3 to keep the levels more constant ? Another great session.
No scientific reason. Mainly doing it x2 because of timing of "empty" stomach. Not sure it would really matter. Not sure what the half life of each compound is but I'm guessing more than 24hr otherwise the recommended dosage would've been more than once a day. But the main reason is because of when I eat. More often from 6am-1pm. Then nothing after about 1300 until about 1700hrs.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I doin't know about turff, but for me: if I felt I could have handled the larger dosing at once, I too would have gone this route..not convinced you pick up anything extra with the 3x dosing split, 2x should be fine IMO, half-life should be plenty long enough to stay stable
Ah, spot on with my thought process.
I'm really surprised my bp has not really fluctuated. It was my main concern when I started this.
My physical is in late August so I'll see my liver function test at that point. My line of work we get all kinds of blood work done.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Well today is kind of strange. Not sure what is going on. Maybe the 1.5 dose is my sweet spot.

As my 2nd workout today I was going to do deadlifts but decided to do squats again(yesterday was legs). When I was done i had knocked out 16 sets, 8 reps per. 4 sets ea. 135, 185, 225, 275. Then went and did my 26 minutes HiiT on the bike.

Took 2nd 1.5 dose after I finished.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Today is a rest day although I'll do some ab and cardio this evening.
Dosage will be the same today. 1.5 dose this morning and again this evening.

turff49

turff49

Awards
that is a nice kind of strange ;)
And the best thing is I'm not at all sore today.

I'm thinking the compression I feel in my lower back from the squats(when I go over 250) is from the scar tissue in my lumbar muscles where they had to cut through them to do the fusion. It's just going to be a process to work through.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've miss a ton of awesome wo's in here!! Steady killing it! Even doings squats the day after legs!! Insane! ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 17 - dosing 1.5 twice a day is going well. No issues noted and feeling stronger. No unusual soreness noted. After today I will have a 10 day supply of dosing left at the current volume. Have not decided yet if I will order another bottle for an additional 10 days. Will decide over the next couple of days. Right now I'm leaning toward doing that and then maybe a 10 day run of Clen. Before I go into my pct. On with today's workout:

Arms

EZ curl
6 sets to 95. Last 2 sets were 1.5 reps per rep.

Tricep dips
5 sets of 15 - probably should start using the weighted belt on these

Incline alternating DB curls
5 sets to 55's

Straight bar tricep press downs
5 sets to 110

Hammer strength curl machine
6 sets to 95

Seated tricep extension machine - first time using this
5 sets to 120

No skull crushers today. Giving my elbow tendinitis a break. May do some this evening with ab and cardio work.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome arm wo! Way to go with all of those dips!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear the 2x dosing protocol is working out well. Another solid session Turff. Have you used Clen before?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Good to hear the 2x dosing protocol is working out well. Another solid session Turff. Have you used Clen before?
No. Not Clen specifically but something very similar about 20-25 years ago. I do know a few girls who have used it in the past 3-4 years.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Here are a few update pics taken this morning after bfast. 3.5lbs increase in weight so far. Diet still clean and cals have been increased gradually. Did not check bf this morning. I'm guessing I'm still about the same as when I started. Sorry for the quality. iPhone 4.
image-97799509.png
image-910315136.png
image-1500710520.png

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
looking great mate! that facial expression in the second pic there - it's like "ha, yeah that's right i look damn good and buff don't i"...

:thumbsup:

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks man!

Pretty obvious I don't know how to take a selfie!

I'll try and get the wife to take some pics in a few days. She's having knee replacement surgery tomorrow.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you did a pretty good job at your selfies! Looking great!!! Hope all goes well with your wife's surgery tomorrow!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Today has been one of this days:

Day 18 - dosing as usual. No workout this morning as I had to have the wife at the hospital at 0645 for knee replacement surgery. Surgery went fine and she's already been up and used the walker. Rehab will be a different story but I'll keep her on track. Ran home earlier today and got a quick shoulder workout in

BB military press behind the neck
6 sets to 165 - always hated these

DB rear laterals
5 sets with 25's

DB side laterals
5 sets with 25's

DB front laterals
5 sets with 25's

BB shrugs
6 sets to 320

Fed the cats, ate dinner, and am back at the hospital. She didn't even realize I had been gone. Gotta love it. Hopefully I can take her home tomorrow. Oh, and some nutritional dinner at the hospital. Her choice was Southern fried chicken or polish sausage.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wow she's already moving around? that's great man
best to her in the rehab, sounds like you will take great care of her

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They certainly get you up quickly. I remember when my dad had his hip done earlier in the year they had him out of bed hours later. Good to hear all went well!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah that's pretty amazing...I know when I had my hemorrhoid surgery last yr, I was bedridden for 3 days (yes I had catheter, uggh)
I know, different procedure and all, but....wow, still surprised

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad things went well and she's up and moving!! You even got a great workout in! :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 19 - rest day and timing was just right. Some weird things over night with the wife at the hospital. Her HR when she was sleeping dropped into the low 30's. They think it was because she didn't have her adderal yesterday. Anyway, they did let her come home tonight. Have to monitor her hr for the next few weeks. As for the knee, well I now get called all sorts of names while I work her on PT. Her hamstring in that leg is really tight. She hadn't been using the leg like she should've because of the pain. She had 2 holes worn through the cartilage(yep that even sounds painful). But she's home and that's the important thing.

I did get an early morning and late evening session of cardio in though so 26 minutes each session.

Some changes coming early next week to what I'm taking and dosing. More details on that soon!

Tomorrow is back day, will have to try these one arm bb rows!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aww glad she got to come home! Lucky you to help her through pt! She'll only mean it with love! Lol ;) Has she ever had trouble with her hr getting that low before? Mine does it every single time I go in the hospital! I always have to wear a monitor until they realize it's just normal for me!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Aww glad she got to come home! Lucky you to help her through pt! She'll only mean it with love! Lol ;) Has she ever had trouble with her hr getting that low before? Mine does it every single time I go in the hospital! I always have to wear a monitor until they realize it's just normal for me!
First time we ever noticed it this low. Usually in the 50's.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First time we ever noticed it this low. Usually in the 50's.
Well I hope it was just not having the adderall and she does fine from here!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you have your wife back home! 30s... wow that is low.