Turff goes all 3-MHD

turff49

turff49

Awards
Evening workout was abs and 30 minutes HiiT on the bike Dinner was: Ground turkey Rice Broccoli Onions and tomatoes All mixed together 530 cals 60 grams protein Plus a baked sweet potato.

image-4243243778.png

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Making me hungry

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yumm that sounds good too!!...I usually take a fresh salmon filet and cut it into cubes. Mix in an egg white or two and season. You can also mix in a little bread crumbs if you wanted to help hold it together! Super yummy!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yumm that sounds good too!!...I usually take a fresh salmon filet and cut it into cubes. Mix in an egg white or two and season. You can also mix in a little bread crumbs if you wanted to help hold it together! Super yummy!
I eat salmon quite often. One of my favorite fish. We do our homemade salmon patties that way!

Here's one for you. Take the fillet and coat it lightly with honey. Take some bacon and cook it until it's halfway done. Lay the half cooked bacon on the fillet and bake it in the oven. Or wrap in foil and put on the grill. The honey and bacon bring a whole new flavor to the salmon.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I've never heard of salmon burgers. I just started my cut diet a week ago and that sounds very interesting.
So are you taking anything while you cut?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ooohhh my! That sounds delicious!! Sweet, salty, and smoky! Will be making that soon!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I eat salmon quite often. One of my favorite fish. We do our homemade salmon patties that way!

Here's one for you. Take the fillet and coat it lightly with honey. Take some bacon and cook it until it's halfway done. Lay the half cooked bacon on the fillet and bake it in the oven. Or wrap in foil and put on the grill. The honey and bacon bring a whole new flavor to the salmon.
wow yeah..
I don't do bacon, but that does pretty tasty indeed

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wow yeah.. I don't do bacon, but that does pretty tasty indeed
Not even turkey bacon? I'm not a fan of regular bacon but I really like turkey bacon.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Not even turkey bacon? I'm not a fan of regular bacon but I really like turkey bacon.
nope
i'll eat the turkey bacon, but it's just not something that really fits in my lifestyle or anything I really desire
I've got a friend who makes that stuff, and I'll eat it when she makes it, but that's about it

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah, I've cut bacon out for awhile. Doesn't fit into my clean diet right now but that's ok. The salmon by itself is still good. I think I might smoke some salmon and then have it with avocado... I think I'm getting hungry...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah makes since! I don't have it often either.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Well, best laid plans still get screwed up some.
The plan was to run an additional dose of Hexadrone with the 3-MHD. Only place on the net that seemed to have it was Shredded Labs. Cool, in stock. Checkout was through Paypal, cool. Well, as of today I still hadn't received the order. So I look for their phone # on the website. No number. I send them an email. I got to thinking after I sent the email that I'd just google their number. Hmmm, seems they closed back around March/April. I find a phone # and call it. Recording says no one available. I relook at my Paypal invoice and the payment actually went to Advance Nutriceuticals. I do a search and it doesn't look like they are in the supplement industry except as a bulk supplier for some items.
I'm guessing I'll just have to wait the 45 days and file a Paypal dispute to get my money back.

Oh, and the worst part is I can't add the additional dose to the 3-MHD cycle now. Bummer....

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, best laid plans still get screwed up some.
The plan was to run an additional dose of Hexadrone with the 3-MHD. Only place on the net that seemed to have it was Shredded Labs. Cool, in stock. Checkout was through Paypal, cool. Well, as of today I still hadn't received the order. So I look for their phone # on the website. No number. I send them an email. I got to thinking after I sent the email that I'd just google their number. Hmmm, seems they closed back around March/April. I find a phone # and call it. Recording says no one available. I relook at my Paypal invoice and the payment actually went to Advance Nutriceuticals. I do a search and it doesn't look like they are in the supplement industry except as a bulk supplier for some items.
I'm guessing I'll just have to wait the 45 days and file a Paypal dispute to get my money back.

Oh, and the worst part is I can't add the additional dose to the 3-MHD cycle now. Bummer....
That is a tough bout of luck. How come you cannot add the additional dose?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I was going to add an additional dose of just the Hexadrone at 100mg. The dose of the Hexadrone in the 3-MHD seemed to be a little under dosed.
Now, I could double up on the 3-MHD but it still wouldn't be high enough on the Hexadrone in my opinion.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
So are you taking anything while you cut?
I'm also taking a lot. :)

750mg sustanon
900mg deca
50mg dbol
60mg super trenabol
25mg MK677
2mg cjcDAC per week
2mg TB500 per week(meniscus)
300mcg BPC157(blow tendonitis)
3ccs pentosan polysulphate per week(rotator cuff)

I use bulking compounds to keep some lube in the joints until closer to contest time

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well that doesn't sound good turff...I don't know if I would get too upset yet tho, would think you will receive your stuff
if not and you would still like to acquire addtl hexadrone, try here

Shredded Labs Hexadrone

have ordered from them before, legit site

INow, I could double up on the 3-MHD but it still wouldn't be high enough on the Hexadrone in my opinion.
true - but trust me, hexadrone is not the powerhouse driving force in that formulation my man ;)
double up on those doses of dmz & msten, will give you a lot more benefit than adding 100mg of hex

turff49

turff49

Awards
- but trust me, hexadrone is not the powerhouse driving force in that formulation my man ;) double up on those douses of dmz & msten, will give you a lot more benefit than adding 100mg of hex
Oh, I know it's not the driving force, was just wanting to play with the dosing. It would've given me more options on dosing. I have 8 weeks supply of 3-MHD so I could've doubled up on the 3-MHD at week 4 and made a 6 week run while upping the Hexadrone to 150mg. Good thing is I may not have a need to do that anyway. The 3-MHD could be enough or doubling it may be enough. I'm only on day 5 so next week I should start feeling the effects. I'm guessing Saturday I will know as that is leg day. And for me, the best part is you are a week ahead of me so I can kind of learn from your experimenting with it.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm also taking a lot. :) 750mg sustanon 900mg deca 50mg dbol 60mg super trenabol 25mg MK677 2mg cjcDAC per week 2mg TB500 per week(meniscus) 300mcg BPC157(blow tendonitis) 3ccs pentosan polysulphate per week(rotator cuff) I use bulking compounds to keep some lube in the joints until closer to contest time
That's quite the list there!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Oh, I know it's not the driving force, was just wanting to play with the dosing. It would've given me more options on dosing. I have 8 weeks supply of 3-MHD so I could've doubled up on the 3-MHD at week 4 and made a 6 week run while upping the Hexadrone to 150mg. Good thing is I may not have a need to do that anyway. The 3-MHD could be enough or doubling it may be enough. I'm only on day 5 so next week I should start feeling the effects. I'm guessing Saturday I will know as that is leg day. And for me, the best part is you are a week ahead of me so I can kind of learn from your experimenting with it.
gotchya
yeah I'm not sure what to make of the hexadrone compound myself - I mean, intellectually I like the structure, there's a lot of plusses (stackable/non-methylated/AI properties), I want it to work and be effective....but I have a feeling the efficacy irl leaves a bit to be desired, remain unconvinced on this one

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh no! Not good!! Hopefully it will show up one day and surprise you! :(

turff49

turff49

Awards
Today was a rest day. Are they ever really though? I did 20 minutes treadmill and then 20 minutes HiiT on the bike. Hahaha, then I did deadlifts. Yeah that didn't work too well. Only got 265. Just didn't have it to get any more.. Yep, won't do that again. I need to stick to my plan.
Cardio went well though which was planned.

Oh, and dinner was 8oz Ahi tuna, veggies, and sweet potatoes. Damn that woman can cook!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes that doesn't sound like a rest day... Ahi Tuna - nice!

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
lqtm

what contest you talking about anyway JJ?
Something in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, or San Diego. I'm going to get in shape and jump in whatever moves me at that time. :)

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
gotchya
yeah I'm not sure what to make of the hexadrone compound myself - I mean, intellectually I like the structure, there's a lot of plusses (stackable/non-methylated/AI properties), I want it to work and be effective....but I have a feeling the efficacy irl leaves a bit to be desired, remain unconvinced on this one
Isn't hexadrone essentially turinabol?
With turinabol you need 40mg to get anything out of it, 10mg works miracles for women.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Isn't hexadrone essentially turinabol?
With turinabol you need 40mg to get anything out of it, 10mg works miracles for women.
I think you are talking about halodrol converting to turinabol, and the conversion rate is very low of course
hex has been compared to a non-methylated halodrol yes, but only in theory - I have simply never seen nor heard of any results to support this

Something in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, or San Diego. I'm going to get in shape and jump in whatever moves me at that time. :)
:thumbsup:

I would like to know more about this when the time comes, my friend

turff49

turff49

Awards
Well, Brett withe Shredded Labs contacted me tonight. He said they still had some in the warehouse and would get it shipped out immediately and apologized. They shut down(under that name) a couple months ago to go a different direction.
I noticed his email was for Accelerated Genetix LLC.

One of the reasons I wanted to add in the additional 100mg of Hexadrone was to see if there would be any additional BF recomp from it. The properties would lead you to believe there would be. But, it probably doesn't.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really glad to see, that worked out for you. Interested to see what the added Hexadrone will bring to the table as well.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 6 - dosed everything the same.
Workout - was actually feeling pretty strong and shoulder was feeling pretty good.
Today was Back:

Wide grip lat pull down to chest and then shoulder width grip to behind neck
6 sets each alternating last set 200lbs

Seated Low lat pull in
5 sets last set 220

Mid Row Chest Supported Hammer Strength
2 different grips, palms down, palms facing each other.
10 sets 320 last set. last 3 sets also do as one arm rows alternating like a row machine full upper body work in my opinion.

DB one arm bent over rows
4 sets 95's last set

Pull ups
3 sets of 10

Shoulder shrugs
4 sets 290 last set. Burned out and couldn't hold at top on last set.

AB leg raises
4 sets 25

I think I'm starting to feel the effects of the 3-MHD. Weight is up about 1.5lbs even though I'm still at a deficit on cals. Cals go up another 200 Sunday to 2500cals.
Muscles have a greater pump and are fuller too.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Day 6 - dosed everything the same.
Workout - was actually feeling pretty strong and shoulder was feeling pretty good.
Today was Back:

Wide grip lat pull down to chest and then shoulder width grip to behind neck
6 sets each alternating last set 200lbs

Seated Low lat pull in
5 sets last set 220

Mid Row Chest Supported Hammer Strength
2 different grips, palms down, palms facing each other.
10 sets 320 last set. last 3 sets also do as one arm rows alternating like a row machine full upper body work in my opinion.

DB one arm bent over rows
4 sets 95's last set

Pull ups
3 sets of 10

Shoulder shrugs
4 sets 290 last set. Burned out and couldn't hold at top on last set.

AB leg raises
4 sets 25

I think I'm starting to feel the effects of the 3-MHD. Weight is up about 1.5lbs even though I'm still at a deficit on cals. Cals go up another 200 Sunday to 2500cals.
Muscles have a greater pump and are fuller too.
That's very impressive that your weight is going up at such low calories. You train very hard!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great news! Glad they contacted you! You're definitely having some great progress!! Keep up the great work!! :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
That's very impressive that your weight is going up at such low calories. You train very hard!
I'd been cutting some prior to this so I didn't want to increase my calories too quick. The beginning of week 3 I'll be at maint calories(2700) and at the beginning of week 4 I'll be at +200 and week 5 at +400. I'll probably stay at +400 through pct and haven't decided when I'll run clen yet. Either last 2 weeks of 3-MHD or after pct.
As for training hard, is there any other way? Always give 110%

turff49

turff49

Awards
Since I didn't have time to get in some bi's this morning I hit them this evening, not arm day so just enough for a good pump.

6 sets wide ez curls
6 sets regular ez curls
Worked up to 85lbs on each

4 sets reverse ez curls
60lbs ea set

20 minutes interval training on the bike. No HiiT today as tomorrow is leg day.

Cals today will be 2316(after my evening shake).

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice extra little pump/cardio! :) yay for legs!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 7 - Single dose of the 3-MHD, then dose of the Tada30 minutes later, followed by a scoop of Ignite 2, stimul8 half scoop, BCAA/SAA along with some dextrose. Then off to the gym.

Legs! - had to rearrange my workout as there were 3 guys occupying the leg press.

Leg extensions
8 sets- last set 260

Seated leg curl
8 sets - last set 180

Seated calf raises - toes in toes out
8 sets last set 180

Front squats
4 sets of 135 mainly for abs

Finally leg press
5 sets up to 450 then strip a plate off for 10 sets total.
45seconds rest between sets. Man my quads were burning. Dragged myself home.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
My gym only has two good leg presses. The nice thing is there is an outdoor gym
that is much reminiscent of a prison yard that has one of the good leg presses which is usually available. It's frustrating to have to alter your plan on leg day. You want to remain in the zone all psyched up for that workout.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 8 - Single dose of the 3-MHD, then dose of the Tada30 minutes later, followed by a scoop of Ignite 2, stimul8 half scoop, BCAA/SAA along with some dextrose. Then off to the gym. Took some BCAA with me to the gym this time.

Was really tight, whole body, from legs yesterday I guess. Pushed through it though, lots of stretching.

Chest day:

Incline DB press
5 sets last set 90's

Hammer strength wide chest
6 sets last set 300. Just couldn't get 320

Hammer strength incline
5 sets last set 200

Pec dec butterfly
6 sets last set 195

Dips- leaning forward to isolate chest
4 sets of 8-10. Hands kept slipping

Incline DB flys
4 sets 55's

HiiT later today

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong numbers!

Have you noticed any bp changes having Ignite2 and Stimul8 in the mix?

turff49

turff49

Awards
My bp has remained at steady at 120/70 and I'm using my stims in the morning and early afternoon. Bp gets checked every evening at 9pm and always on my left arm. Wife was a CNA.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang! I bet your legs were toast by the time you got to the leg press! You still busted out all of those sets! Great job! Chest wo was great too!! 300?! Nice!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Dang! I bet your legs were toast by the time you got to the leg press! You still busted out all of those sets! Great job! Chest wo was great too!! 300?! Nice!
300 on hammer strength isn't the same as 300 on bb press, at least for me. Still felt good to get 300. 320 is my pr on hammer strength and that was a while back.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Did some cardio last night.

Dosing this morning was just the single dose of 3-MHD.

Today is a true rest day. No cardio or lifting and dropping the cals down a bit for today to reflect it. Body was tight this morning, arms, chest, legs, back. Seemed like the perfect time not to push it as I normally do cardio on off days. Been pushing heavy so the rest is needed.

I may have to follow Snags footsteps and double up on my dose. I don't think I will go the extra mile and triple dose though. He's a beast that's for sure.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 10 - Single dose of the 3-MHD, then dose of the Tada30 minutes later, followed by a scoop of Ignite 2, stimul8 half scoop, BCAA/SAA along with some dextrose. Then off to the gym.

Arms - not feeling it today but pushed through it

EZ Curl
6 sets last set 105

Hammer strength curls
5 sets last set 95

Skull Crushers
6 sets last set 110

EZ curl wide grip
4 sets last set 85

4 sets of 10 dips holding for 3 sec at bottom on each rep.

Tricep press downs
4 sets 90

Tricep rope press downs
4 sets 90

Db curls incline bench
4 sets 35

Hammer strength seated tricep press down
3 sets last set 270

Couldn't raise my arms for a few minutes. Pump was CRAZEE!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with snags! Great job pushing through! You killed it despite how you felt!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
that's the ticket pushing thru when not motivated/feeling blasé is what separates the men from the boys ;)
Yeah, it's the old military way in me. Have a plan and do it, whatever it takes. As long as it's not "pain" then I'll push forward.

turff49

turff49

Awards