Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 39 - dosing EPG Quad Methyl Xtreme 3 times a day. Has been great!

Workout today was shoulders

DB seated military press
4 sets to 70's

Hammer Strength OHP
90, 180, 230 then drop 20lbs each set for 6 more sets. Friggin fried my delts.

Side lateral raises
5 sets 20, 20, 25, 30, 35

Front laterals
5 sets 20, 20, 25, 30, 35

Rear delt machine
6 sets to 180

Upright rows
5 sets 80, 80, 90, 90, 100

Had to order some more Ignite 2. It's getting harder to find. By far my favorite mix is 2 scoops bcaa/saa, half scoop stimul8, 3/4 scoop ignite 2, and 2 tablespoons of dextrose. Always gets me through my workouts!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong pressing Turff. OHP's are struggles for me.

That's a helluva PWO combo.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always impressive numbers from this guy! I bet those upright rows got heavy fast, after all that volume.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Always impressive numbers from this guy! I bet those upright rows got heavy fast, after all that volume.
Thanks man! Yeah the last few reps didn't go all the way up and under my chin on the last set. Could feel my right delt wanting to "roll" forward.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man! Yeah the last few reps didn't go all the way up and under my chin on the last set. Could feel my right delt wanting to "roll" forward.
Did you happen to try those horizontal db presses?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Did you happen to try those horizontal db presses?
I was toast at the end. I did try them with the 10lbers. Only 5 reps and my arms kept going with gravity! lol
I didn't count them for that reason. I'm sure I looked funny doing them too but I was whipped, sweating, and breathing hard. Those DB seated OHP's kicked my butt, and they were the first things I did! lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great workout! Toasted the shoulders!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang some beastly shoulder work ya got there!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 40 - Rest day with cardio and abs.

Well, this pretty much brings this log and cycle to a close. I have one more day of cycle left and then the EPG will be finished.

Here are my thoughts: The 3-MHD was a great product but I felt I needed to run it at double dose. At double dose, once in the morning and again in the evening, it felt great. I didn't have any of the sides I've seen people complain about. No lethargy. Maybe it's due to the delivery system as this is a sublingual.

On the EPG Quad Methyl Xtreme: I started this mid cycle of the 3-MHD and went to a triple dose. I don't recommend a novice doing this. If you look back through my log you will see what my dosing broke down to for all 4 compounds. I did experience some sides from the Trenavar. Night sweats and sleeplessness but that disappeared after a few days. I could tell my strength increased and I had some recomp take place. I put on some size. All told about 8lbs of clean mass. Same size waist and what I consider bigger up top. But over all I put size on everywhere. Quads are bigger, delts, arms, traps, everything.

I plan on running this cycle exactly the same again in the future. No bp or HR issues and I get blood work done in a few weeks for work and we do a full liver panel anyway(I do environmental work and work with some of the most toxic chemicals known).

My workout log will continue and hopefully you guys will follow along. I've started it with a brief and will log tomorrows workout there and going forward. It can be found at:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Here are my thoughts: The 3-MHD was a great product but I felt I needed to run it at double dose. At double dose, once in the morning and again in the evening, it felt great. I didn't have any of the sides I've seen people complain about. No lethargy. Maybe it's due to the delivery system as this is a sublingual.
nice, insightful stuff

the EPG Quad Methyl Xtreme: I started this mid cycle of the 3-MHD and went to a triple dose. I don't recommend a novice doing this. If you look back through my log you will see what my dosing broke down to for all 4 compounds. I did experience some sides from the Trenavar. Night sweats and sleeplessness but that disappeared after a few days. I could tell my strength increased and I had some recomp take place. I put on some size. All told about 8lbs of clean mass. Same size waist and what I consider bigger up top. But over all I put size on everywhere. Quads are bigger, delts, arms, traps, everything.
No bp or HR issues
very good - glad to hear this worked well for you!

My workout log will continue, I've started it in my briefs.
ummm...k man, that's cool I guess...I will still be there for support even tho you are kinky old fella!
:D

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great log and info Turff! Glad you're continuing to log too! :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really enjoyed the log. You really did a nice job in here! Will follow the home base log.

turff49

turff49

Awards
ummm...k man, that's cool I guess...I will still be there for support even tho you are kinky old fella! :D
That's hilarious!!
Briefs?? Log??? Wait, did I start the Muscle Fiber already? Let me check my shorts...lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks everyone! The support was great!!