Trying a new preworkout, any suggestions?

stewseo

Awards
The old craze was amazing, but the new tubs I've tried don't really do much. Looking for something to enhance mood/focus like craze did before practice.

REB3190

REB3190

Awards
My top 3 are: SAN Fierce Domination; Cellucor C4 Extreme; Universal Animal Rage.

R.E.B.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Another fan here if SAN Fierce Domination, great flavor awesome product

ErgoGenix Ergopump NMT as well, great for pumps endurance and wont give you the hunger killed cracked out feeling

RPM and Hemavol round out my favs

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
A stack of APPNUT RPM and AEN Pre-Surge Unleashed or MusclePharm Assault would do you some good for sure ;). The reason I mention a stack here is that RPM makes any pre-workout powder instantly better.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Red9

Red9

Awards
My top 3: Jack3d original, Purus labs ConDense, and probably cellucor C4 or NO Shotgun

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into mixing your won.

Focus xt, beta alenine, creatine, Citrulline Malate, COP. The possibilities are endless! And you will save yourself some money.

stewseo

Awards
Look into mixing your won.

Focus xt, beta alenine, creatine, Citrulline Malate, COP. The possibilities are endless! And you will save yourself some money.
I am def. going to try out focus xt to see if the mood enhancing, drive and focus boosts are there

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I like Jack3d Micro. I've tried many others, and haven't been that impressed. I'll have to give SAN Fierce Domination a try next.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
look into volatile by fahrenheit nutrition, we have a promo for it going on right now

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
SAN fierce, CRAZE and soon ORIGIN will be out ;)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SAN Fierce
AX SuperSize
SNS Focus XT

All 3 have been good to me recently.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
RPM and San Fierce too much to take?
Not at all. Actually that would probably be a pretty bada$$ stack and provide some sick workouts. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
My 3 top are these in this order.
1:muscle marinade
2: prodigy
3:focus xt

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I just had a few samples of Fierce and really enjoyed it. Prodigy is good too for getting those last few reps in. Focus XT... Name says it all. RPM stand alone or stacked with the above mentioned is legit. For pumps and an alpha dog feel Uptake is the bees knees

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
I have a new version of craze. My tolerance level has gone so high im taking off until new year. Its not the NEW tub its your tolerance level. Id go with a nice large coffee or something like san domination

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have a new version of craze. My tolerance level has gone so high im taking off until new year. Its not the NEW tub its your tolerance level. Id go with a nice large coffee or something like san domination
PEA over long periods of time can have negative effects on the sympathetic nervous system its good to take time off.
San Domination + RPM for the win!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAN Fierce Domination is a good pick, Genomyx Origin looks good, nothing beats Omega's Ultima for non stim in my opinion, IForce Hemavol another solid choice. The preworkout market is very saturated with good products you got to find what works for you. Also I think in time Southland will bring out an amazing preworkout cause Matt doesn't put out things that don't work and also PES will bring theirs out two, so wooo crazy crazy, there's a lot of good things to look forward too.

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
Volatile by Fahrenheit nutrition - go check out the promo that's running!