TRUTH about Endosurge, SNS DAA and PES Erase Pro Stack...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daa and Erase worked wonders for me.... I think you need to read and stop being some self centered prick. You do realize estrogen plays a huge role in our body's libido and other systems. IF you dip to low then bye bye libido which happened to me at 3 caps of Erase per day. DAA has undergone many peer reviewed studies but the true fact of it is that not everyone responds to supplementation the same way other people do. For example someone with a high tolerance to caffeine may need two scoops of a PWO instead of 1 I wish I was one of those people lol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daa and Erase worked wonders for me.... I think you need to read and stop being some self centered prick. You do realize estrogen plays a huge role in our body's libido and other systems. IF you dip to low then bye bye libido which happened to me at 3 caps of Erase per day. DAA has undergone many peer reviewed studies but the true fact of it is that not everyone responds to supplementation the same way other people do. For example someone with a high tolerance to caffeine may need two scoops of a PWO instead of 1 I wish I was one of those people lol.
Some solid synergism....Erase can make a testosterone booster work better

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A bump from the past. How right you turned out to be regarding DAA. At the time you and Kainalu were getting flamed for daring to suggest DAA might not work. Now most companies are putting their DAA products on sale. Buy one, get DAA free! DAA was the new Tribulus after all. All those posters reporting gainzz. LOL

Lol

In my opinion and according to my blood test,it does not work at all.

It does provide a libido boost the first two runs,but I suspect this happens through a different mechanism,not androgen boost.