Trumac’s Test/EQ cycle

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The plan for now is going to be to drop the tren until the nausea subsides. If it does then I’ll start it again at a much lower dose and adjust accordingly. If nausea comes back I’ll just set it aside for now and finish out the cycle without it. I’m not going to adjust the test or eq right now.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmm nausea from tren?

I dont know how could it be causing it. It is not liver toxic c17 aa.

bte weird but i have been noticing some nausea when i was running my masteron that i homebrewed.

i think i really need to get me a roid test kit.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm nausea from tren?

I dont know how could it be causing it. It is not liver toxic c17 aa.

bte weird but i have been noticing some nausea when i was running my masteron that i homebrewed.

i think i really need to get me a roid test kit.
Yeah I have been having dark urine in the morning too. Not saying any of it is liver related but whatever is causing me to feel like this id prefer it to stop. So step one will be stopping tren and assessing

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I have been having dark urine in the morning too. Not saying any of it is liver related but whatever is causing me to feel like this id prefer it to stop. So step one will be stopping tren and assessing
Dark urine is i believe tren's metabolite, not uncommon from what i heard.
Afaik tren is toxic to the kidneys, but i have always believed it was due to high blood pressure which physically damages the filters in the kidneys.

Why dont you get your liver and kidney values tested, then you will know what is going on? If anything is significantly out of range i would stop.

I would get nauseous usually in the mornings.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dark urine is i believe tren's metabolite, not uncommon from what i heard.
Afaik tren is toxic to the kidneys, but i have always believed it was due to high blood pressure which physically damages the filters in the kidneys.

Why dont you get your liver and kidney values tested, then you will know what is going on? If anything is significantly out of range i would stop.

I would get nauseous usually in the mornings.
I can’t get bloodwork without script from a doc here. The nausea for me comes much worse at night

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t get bloodwork without script from a doc here. The nausea for me comes much worse at night
That being said i have seen some people's bloodwork who were on tren and had mildly elevated enzymes.

It shouldnt be liver toxic. There is a gazillion of things that can elevate enzymes though,

Ah so you cant get bloodwork without a script because you are risking losing insurance?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That being said i have seen some people's bloodwork who were on tren and had mildly elevated enzymes.

It shouldnt be liver toxic. There is a gazillion of things that can elevate enzymes though,

Ah so you cant get bloodwork without a script because you are risking losing insurance?
No bc the state doesn’t allow you to just go get bloodwork on your own. They simply won’t take it without a script

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I get dark urine sometimes to but whenever I’m on Tren my water consumption is almost triple. Anything I do on tren I sweat like a mother fucker and it doesn’t help when it’s paired with EQ. I profusely sweat after eating a **** load of carbs.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feeling a bit better already. I have a feeling the tren was upsetting my stomach slightly. Combined with shitty holiday diet and being a little sick just was the perfect storm.
Made an appointment to donate blood right after work tomorrow.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Feeling a bit better already. I have a feeling the tren was upsetting my stomach slightly. Combined with shitty holiday diet and being a little sick just was the perfect storm.
Made an appointment to donate blood right after work tomorrow.
I’ve luckily never had that problem with tren but I have heard a few guys say the same thing.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems to be really harsh stuff. We'll see how it goes for me.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sides went away within a couple days of discontinuing tren. Not sure if I’m going to try to add it in again or not at this point. Diet has been doing better lately as well so I’m getting leaner as is.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sides went away within a couple days of discontinuing tren. Not sure if I’m going to try to add it in again or not at this point. Diet has been doing better lately as well so I’m getting leaner as is.
Well it doesnt agree with your body no need to torture yourself. From what i read it doesnt seem to be anything special when it comes to tissue accrual. Where it shines is glucocorticoid inhibition and nutrient partitioning.

Also there is some debate that it stimulates prostaglandin release, which help destroy fat cells, but also cause prothrombotic activity AND vasoconstriction (remember, tren increases blood pressure, how could it do that if it doesnt cause water retention, well it causes vasoconstriction).

My THEORY is that you could try to replicate its effects by combining nandrolone and 11 ketotestosterone, although 11 kt is pretty androgenic in itself, but it might be worth giving a try (i ran it).

Nandrolone for anabolism and 11 kt for glucocorticoid inhibition. Maybe you could even try 11 oxo if 11 kt is impossible to get (prices of raws skyrocketed).

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forgot to mention I had to reschedule my blood donation so I’ll be doing it this coming week. I’m thinking I’m going to leave the tren for another time and try it low dose with low test so I can really pay attention to dialing that into a usable dose for myself.
I’m going to up my test back to 400ish a week since I’m dropping the tren for the remainder. After my donation I think I’m going to up the EQ a bit to 750-800 and see how that feels. Also bc of the dropping of the tren I’m now more interested in adding an oral like Var the last six weeks as a finisher.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished the mk677 last night so started 3 iu gh this morning. Test is .4 ml (300mg/ml) eod. EQ will be 1ml (400mg/ml) Monday/Thursday. Proviron is 25 mg day and aromasin is 12.5 mg eod.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feeling pretty good with the tren out of the mix now?
For sure. I am still going to try it in the future but with only low test so I can really dial in a dose I can both tolerate and that is effective

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking today about this stuff and came up with this, nothing new ofc but this cycle design might be interesting to those who cant take high androgens but still want to reap the benefits of cns stimulation and strength. I am one of those people and see this commonly with high androgen compound.

What if we were to run high anabolic/low androgen cycle, say trt test with say moderate doses of npp and primo, and then throw in a high androgen preworkout only? Something like tren suspension, or maybe an oral like anadrol or even a little bit of halo.

There is a guy on youtube who made short movies about his journey to over 400lbs, he was huge and his approach was to use basically test and deca and then add a very androgenic substance pre workout only.

We could keep our sides down most of the time and then get a kick when we need it, pre workout, instead of being constantly jacked up, anxious, unable to sleep with heart beating through the chest hahaha

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking today about this stuff and came up with this, nothing new ofc but this cycle design might be interesting to those who cant take high androgens but still want to reap the benefits of cns stimulation and strength. I am one of those people and see this commonly with high androgen compound.

What if we were to run high anabolic/low androgen cycle, say trt test with say moderate doses of npp and primo, and then throw in a high androgen preworkout only? Something like tren suspension, or maybe an oral like anadrol or even a little bit of halo.

There is a guy on youtube who made short movies about his journey to over 400lbs, he was huge and his approach was to use basically test and deca and then add a very androgenic substance pre workout only.

We could keep our sides down most of the time and then get a kick when we need it, pre workout, instead of being constantly jacked up, anxious, unable to sleep with heart beating through the chest hahaha
Well, that would certainly be better than not taking a preWO androgenic compound, but I don’t think you can expect the same neurological strength up regulation without being on androgenic compounds most of the time. Now doing something like daily dose of Test/Mast/Tren as prop/ace would at least allow better sleep and such part of the day, but I don’t believe you could get the same effect from test/deca and a suspension/powerful oral. Plus you still need a good amount of test in that stack to try to prevent deca-dick. Something like MENT, Primo, EQ or DHB might be a better option if test was going to also be kept lower.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, that would certainly be better than not taking a preWO androgenic compound, but I don’t think you can expect the same neurological strength up regulation without being on androgenic compounds most of the time. Now doing something like daily dose of Test/Mast/Tren as prop/ace would at least allow better sleep and such part of the day, but I don’t believe you could get the same effect from test/deca and a suspension/powerful oral. Plus you still need a good amount of test in that stack to try to prevent deca-dick. Something like MENT, Primo, EQ or DHB might be a better option if test was going to also be kept lower.
Yep ment is interesting, stacked with masteron, and trt test ofc.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Few days into the gh at 3iu. Get a ton of hand numbness all night. Slight tingles during the day. My knee was killing me yesterday but not sure if that is joint pain from water retention or just bc I’m falling apart

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went and gave blood. Was done in under 4 min. BP was a tad higher than I’d like but not crazy. I’ve been incorporating cardio more lately and plan on upping the intensity.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Went and gave blood. Was done in under 4 min. BP was a tad higher than I’d like but not crazy. I’ve been incorporating cardio more lately and plan on upping the intensity.
My pint 8 weeks into the cycle took longer. I started before the guy beside me and finished after him. That SOB (blood) was thick af. I was getting weird heartbeats from time to time which went away after donating. And all that on just 500mg test.
Heart was probably getting bogged down by all that sludge.
And a harpoon needle was used, 16g.

Btw 3 weeks later i did another phlebotomy at home because subsequent BW showed hematocrit of 53% again. Again, the color was extremely dark red and stuff turned into a paste momentarily as it entered the collection container.

It was only after yet another phlebotomy that blood started to look normal, behave normal, and my hematpcrit was around 50%.

oh and bp before the first phlebotomy was around 140/90. After that it was 125/70. And it was easier to breathe almost immediately, i felt a relief.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My pint 8 weeks into the cycle took longer. I started before the guy beside me and finished after him. That SOB (blood) was thick af. I was getting weird heartbeats from time to time which went away after donating. And all that on just 500mg test.
Heart was probably getting bogged down by all that sludge.
And a harpoon needle was used, 16g.

Btw 3 weeks later i did another phlebotomy at home because subsequent BW showed hematocrit of 53% again. Again, the color was extremely dark red and stuff turned into a paste momentarily as it entered the collection container.

It was only after yet another phlebotomy that blood started to look normal, behave normal, and my hematpcrit was around 50%.

oh and bp before the first phlebotomy was around 140/90. After that it was 125/70. And it was easier to breathe almost immediately, i felt a relief.
I drank a ton of water to make sure I was extra hydrated for it. 3:57 and I was done. And yes it was a 16 ga too I asked lol. I had no issues during it. BP wasn’t quite that high but it wasn’t awesome so I’ll keep an eye. I think I’m gonna order some carditone I think that’s what some guys have recommended

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to do the gh M-F since that’s when I work and when I hit the gym. Weekends are for my kids. The money savings is a big part of it too in the long run. I’ve see a lot of guys running it this way and it doesn’t seem to have any negative effects from what I’ve read

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going to do the gh M-F since that’s when I work and when I hit the gym. Weekends are for my kids. The money savings is a big part of it too in the long run. I’ve see a lot of guys running it this way and it doesn’t seem to have any negative effects from what I’ve read
You could try doing mk677 on off days. Or maybe something like 7 days gh 7 days mk. Both work rapidly anyway and you would save money.
Results from mk are very real. Leaning out in 2 weeks for me.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could try doing mk677 on off days. Or maybe something like 7 days gh 7 days mk. Both work rapidly anyway and you would save money.
Results from mk are very real. Leaning out in 2 weeks for me.
Yeah I did my mk 8/4 with gh on the off day’s. I’m sure it would work in the reverse as well. I Did use my whole bottle tho so right now I’ll be doing 5/2 with the gh. I started 3.5 iu today and will see how that goes. Don’t know if I’ll go past it or not.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I might start var March 2. Would put it at the last six weeks and bring the total cycle to 20. I am missing not having an oral on this one. Never cycled without one. I don’t think I’ll cycle without one again honestly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I might start var March 2. Would put it at the last six weeks and bring the total cycle to 20. I am missing not having an oral on this one. Never cycled without one. I don’t think I’ll cycle without one again honestly.
How old are you, and how healthy is your cardiovascular bloodwork? Those are what I would be weighing. Guys who are almost 50 will take more heat from orals than guys in their thirties.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How old are you, and how healthy is your cardiovascular bloodwork? Those are what I would be weighing. Guys who are almost 50 will take more heat from orals than guys in their thirties.
34. Lipids were high last bloodwork but I had recently run msten.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wonder whether you could get similar hardening results by using masteron which will hit your lipids way less then anavar. I used it @ 200- 400mg per week along with test and my lipids were in range.

All the bloodwork i saw where people were on anavar looked horrible. Srs even tren bloodwork looked better to me, similar hdl to anavar but way lower liver values and much lower ldl.
Screenshot_2020-01-28-20-55-01-1.png

This was at the height of my cycle, 500 test and 200-300 mast. Not great but not exactly horrible.
Total and ldl i reckon could have been even lower had i not been on my mother's diet a week before that.

oh and keep in mind i had a tendency to abuse aromasin.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wonder whether you could get similar hardening results by using masteron which will hit your lipids way less then anavar. I used it @ 200- 400mg per week along with test and my lipids were in range.

All the bloodwork i saw where people were on anavar looked horrible. Srs even tren bloodwork looked better to me, similar hdl to anavar but way lower liver values and much lower ldl.
Tren is way harsher than var in my limited personal experience. Var is barely impacting on most people’s livers and is primarily processed in the kidneys.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Tren is way harsher than var in my limited personal experience. Var is barely impacting on most people’s livers and is primarily processed in the kidneys.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never saw even remotely in range lipids on anavar cycle.

not saying that tren isnt harsh, just that anavar seems to wreck people's bloodwork.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, Var will definitely whack lipids.
Any worse than mast? Surprisingly my liver has always done fine even after years of heavy drinking. It’s my lipids that suck

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any worse than mast? Surprisingly my liver has always done fine even after years of heavy drinking. It’s my lipids that suck
I would say yes, my bloodwork above was on 500 test 200-300 mast.

Anavar bloodworks i have seen had the hdl in 20s or lower and ldl through the roof.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going to be individual. My wife was on at least 10mg var daily for over a solid year (she’s a world-level pro strongman) and we drew bloods ~8 weeks after she finally came off and her lipids were IMMACULATE. Kidneys too, exceptional. Liver and everything else in range. She’s was also pretty lean, pretty light, tremendous conditioning, 80% clean diet.

Never used mast. I would take what makes you happy, get bloods, and use that to guide you next time.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t be opposed to mast. I wanted to try to on a cruise after this anyway. What do you guys think for a dose and length. I have no experience with it but I have plenty of mast p sitting here

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t be opposed to mast. I wanted to try to on a cruise after this anyway. What do you guys think for a dose and length. I have no experience with it but I have plenty of mast p sitting here
Again, no experience at all. Sounds like it’s a fairly poor anabolic - it’s better as a strength drug or hardener if prepping, or to provide some estrogen antagonism, energy & libido. Var would be the better anabolic. I’ve heard Mast needs to be run at least 4-600 to see any growth from it at all. Again, just here-say.

Matthersby is really enjoying his 600 test/500 mast combo with a small amount of slin & gh.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Again, no experience at all. Sounds like it’s a fairly poor anabolic - it’s better as a strength drug or hardener if prepping, or to provide some estrogen antagonism, energy & libido. Var would be the better anabolic. I’ve heard Mast needs to be run at least 4-600 to see any growth from it at all. Again, just here-say.

Matthersby is really enjoying his 600 test/500 mast combo with a small amount of slin & gh.
I like the idea of its anti estrogen properties, libido, strength, and energy. I think that would be a nice addition to the EQ and test. Possibly allowing less use of an AI. I certainly wouldn’t expect the same results as far as growth as I would from Var. Anyone with experience in dosing?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think I might start mast p at 50mg a day (.5ml) tomorrow. I haven’t had any input on dosage so I figure that’s an easy number to work with and should be a decent starting point. I’m hoping I can lower my ai usage too with this

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ended up adding .5ml mast p to my test shot last night. I’m injecting almost every day as it is so I’ll be doing the mast daily. Tonight I’ll add it into my eq, tomorrow my test, wed will be solo, thurs with eq, etc. I’m going to end up stopping the proviron at the end of the week since it’s in the mix now and drop the aromasin hopefully completely but we will see about that

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My weight was at 216 today which is down from a high of 225 which I’m happy about and I’m looking leaner. No other changes to note at this point. Trying to keep the diet better which I am hit or miss with depending on work and kids. I need to really get that back on track consistently rather than just most of the time

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My weight was at 216 today which is down from a high of 225 which I’m happy about and I’m looking leaner. No other changes to note at this point. Trying to keep the diet better which I am hit or miss with depending on work and kids. I need to really get that back on track consistently rather than just most of the time
That’s the key brother

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s the key brother
For sure. I’ve been more consistent with getting some cardio in as well for health reasons not necessarily fat loss although I wouldn’t be against it.

Did mast today with a slin pin to the delt today since it was the only compound I had to do. Upped it to .57ml since that will basically be 400mg a week. Tomorrow will be eq/test/mast