Trumac’s Test/EQ cycle

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did try the glute shots. They aren’t bad. Just had my gf do them. Minor pip but nothing to complain about. Took another anastrozole.125.
I went a little crazy with Black Friday sales and the China ban scare. So I should have dbol, drol, tri tren, mast p, more proviron, primo, gh, etc all arriving shortly. I’m sure with all this sitting here I will be adding something soon
The only thing you got to worry about your glutes is the cyatic nerve. I never get pip. I’m curious I want to start pinning delta for short ester. I’ve never done them and makes me nervous to hit a nerve. I do work at a hospital I was gonna ask one of the nurses to show me where to pin which I probably will this week.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only thing you got to worry about your glutes is the cyatic nerve. I never get pip. I’m curious I want to start pinning delta for short ester. I’ve never done them and makes me nervous to hit a nerve. I do work at a hospital I was gonna ask one of the nurses to show me where to pin which I probably will this week.
I’m running test eq and tren right now. Putting on very lean mass and cutting fat in my abdominal area with no cardio right now. How long is your cycle? And how long would you run the tren? I wouldn’t suggest it if you haven’t run tren before especially with eq because it can cause quite a bit of anxiety. If you do run tren I wouldn’t go over 350mg a week. Also keep test low. That’s just my experience with it. High test with tren makes me very irritatable and wanting to rip peoples heads off. I’d suggest tren A seems like the sides aren’t as bad an it’s out quick if you need to stop. It all preference though and what you will to try.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m running test eq and tren right now. Putting on very lean mass and cutting fat in my abdominal area with no cardio right now. How long is your cycle? And how long would you run the tren? I wouldn’t suggest it if you haven’t run tren before especially with eq because it can cause quite a bit of anxiety. If you do run tren I wouldn’t go over 350mg a week. Also keep test low. That’s just my experience with it. High test with tren makes me very irritatable and wanting to rip peoples heads off. I’d suggest tren A seems like the sides aren’t as bad an it’s out quick if you need to stop. It all preference though and what you will to try.
I’m planning on 16 or more weeks for this one. Test is at 400/wk now and I would definitely keep the tren at a low dose. I try to keep everything at as low of a dose as I can to produce results. The tren I have is a blend of a,h, and e. Im not sure how long I would run the tren I was hoping for some input on that.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So every 6 weeks donate blood is pretty normal for eq? Even at say 600mg? Is Eq the main thing you have to worry about with that or does deca and a test cycle cause the same?

Looks good so far. This is probably going to be my main cycle test and eq and I might throw deca and or tren in eventually and do starter and finisher orals,, but eq and test seem to gives very nice results.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh. So like privatemed labs or something you could not do in your state? Crazy.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You will never hit your sciatic nerve unless you are pinning into your spine. It's at least 3 inches below the surface of any muscle unless you are extremely lean.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So every 6 weeks donate blood is pretty normal for eq? Even at say 600mg? Is Eq the main thing you have to worry about with that or does deca and a test cycle cause the same?

Looks good so far. This is probably going to be my main cycle test and eq and I might throw deca and or tren in eventually and do starter and finisher orals,, but eq and test seem to gives very nice results.
It is different for everybody. I would be at 0.53 (which is top of the range here) hematocrit on 100mg test per week in 3-4 months. I was just over top of the range hematocrit on 500mg test per week 6 weeks into the cycle.

i would do a cbc 4 weeks in and then again at 8 weeks in (at 8 weeks i would also check lipids, liver and kidney function), i think that is pretty standard, cbc is cheap anyway, roughly 6 dollars over here.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You will never hit your sciatic nerve unless you are pinning into your spine. It's at least 3 inches below the surface of any muscle unless you are extremely lean.
Your misinformed that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. It does travel down your spine but it branches off and run right down the middle of your butt cheek all the way down your legg thats why many nurse administer shot in the VG because it’s safer.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your misinformed It does travel down your spine but it branches off and run right down the middle of your butt cheek that’s why many nurse administer shot in the VG because it’s safer.
It runs inside of your hip along the femur. You could not hit it with a 1-1.5" needle. Obviously you dont know much about it. It's on average 6-8 cm below any surface. Someone with more mass it would be 8-10cm deep.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You believe that your dumb as ****.
Do more research on its location and you will see. If you are scared of it, that's ok too. That picture doesn't show it's depth. I'm trying to help you. There's no need for insults.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do more research on its location and you will see. If you are scared of it, that's ok too. That picture doesn't show it's depth. I'm trying to help you. There's no need for insults.
I’ve hit it before with a 1.5” I’ll take personal experience over what you say any day. Also watch any video about pinning there they advise about this. Also I’m not trying to convince you believe what you want. I was giving OP advice he can take it or leave it.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

EQ is the main culprit yes but as CroLifter said test will raise it as well it’s all different person to person. And correct my state doesn’t allow you to do private blood work.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can donated through Red Cross every 57 day and power reds is every 4 months. You can download their app and do it all through there.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And correct my state doesn’t allow you to do private blood work.
Whaaat? You live in North Korea? (dont want to sound rude but i am shocked)
doesnt make any sense to me. Why dont you go to a private clinic and get a cbc? It is like the most basic panel.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks so much bro. I've been pinning near my b hole for the last 10 years, it's that how you hit your nerve? I'm glad you shared this video or i would have hit my nerve like you did.
Just pin the delts. At least when swelling occurs due to large amount of oil it will add to your physique.

btw it seems to be getting heated and personal up in this b1tch.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just pin the delts. At least when swelling occurs due to large amount of oil it will add to your physique.

btw it seems to be getting heated and personal up in this b1tch.
It's not a big deal. We all have different opinions and preferences. I'm not a sensitive guy and i enjoy talking **** with people now and then, I used to be an iron worker so I'm used to it.
I do apologize for clogging up the op's thread though.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whaaat? You live in North Korea? (dont want to sound rude but i am shocked)
doesnt make any sense to me. Why dont you go to a private clinic and get a cbc? It is like the most basic panel.
New York’s insurance laws don’t allow it. Even when I get a script through defy for bloodwork for my TRT the place I go is always confused about it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New York’s insurance laws don’t allow it. Even when I get a script through defy for bloodwork for my TRT the place I go is always confused about it
Ah i get it.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ is the main culprit yes but as CroLifter said test will raise it as well it’s all different person to person. And correct my state doesn’t allow you to do private blood work.
Yeah i guess the donating blood will be the way to go. i forget what blood bank allows as far as how often but will need to find out. I was hoping that 2 cycles per year at 14-15 weeks 600mg eq would not be too much. I also take baby apsrin while also cycle since i often add ECA

NOw People have been discussing butt injections. My understanding is that the sciatic nerve is only in the right side? So just inject into the left buttocks or near the crack if injecting into the right.

ALso i often do front quads as that is what i was taught on trt and do them with my blasts or delts, but what about the side of your ass belong the hips or would that be side legs?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah i guess the donating blood will be the way to go. i forget what blood bank allows as far as how often but will need to find out. I was hoping that 2 cycles per year at 14-15 weeks 600mg eq would not be too much. I also take baby apsrin while also cycle since i often add ECA

NOw People have been discussing butt injections. My understanding is that the sciatic nerve is only in the right side? So just inject into the left buttocks or near the crack if injecting into the right.

ALso i often do front quads as that is what i was taught on trt and do them with my blasts or delts, but what about the side of your ass belong the hips or would that be side legs?
Yes ventral gluteal is a good spot too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look at your buttcheek in a mirro. Draw an imaginary horizontal and vertical line through the center, making it into 4 imaginary equal quarters. Anywhere in the upper outer quarter is ideal for avoiding the sciatic nerves as they passes down into each leg. It’s the ideal location for delivering a shot of 1cc or greater volume, and you have a pretty big area to play with.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I have decided on test eq and proviron. I don’t detail my workouts and can’t post pics bc if work so this is more for accountability and to get input from everyone along the way. I am on TRT so no PCT will follow.

Here’s the layout
Week 1-end - test cyp @ 300mg/wk edit 400
Week 1-2 - EQ @ 1200mg/wk front load edit week 1 only
Week 2-end - EQ @ 600mg/wk - up if needed to 750 edit
Week 1- when I run out - proviron @50mg/day

hcg @350iu twice a week
Anastrozole or aromasin edit - on hand if needed
Nolva edit - on hand if needed

I’m leaving the end open ended but it will be a longer run so long as no issues arise. So think 16-20 weeks. I’d like to avoid too much ai and serm usage so I’m hoping the proviron helps with that at least for the start. I do have some orals sitting around if I feel the need to spice it up. I also have deca if I need it for low dose joint support.
Any input is always appreciated. Thanks guys.

Edit to add I pinned the EQ last night. 1.5ml which is 600mg. Never pinned EQ before. Felt thick. Did my VG and it feels kinda shitty today. Not sure if it’s bc I’m newish to VG, the concentration of the EQ, the volume, or the carrier oil, but it sucks. Also looking for some input on the test dose. 300 was recommended by someone here but can’t recall who.
Just wondering what's your purpose for proviron

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a compound I’ve been hearing a lot of good stuff about and I wanted to try it. I didn’t want to take a harsh oral. I was hoping it would allow me to take less amount of AI. I like DHT compounds. Libido. Etc

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Proviron keeps you drier without using so much AI and also frees up test. Many more benefits I believe it’s highly underrated. It seems to make other compounds shine more as well.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Look at your buttcheek in a mirro. Draw an imaginary horizontal and vertical line through the center, making it into 4 imaginary equal quarters. Anywhere in the upper outer quarter is ideal for avoiding the sciatic nerves as they passes down into each leg. It’s the ideal location for delivering a shot of 1cc or greater volume, and you have a pretty big area to play with.
This is exactly what I was saying I pin 3cc twice a week the fact you get minimal pip maybe a little soreness the next day you can pin more frequently to.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Proviron keeps you drier without using so much AI and also frees up test. Many more benefits I believe it’s highly underrated. It seems to make other compounds shine more as well.
For me it's overrated, I feel it slightly helps you make more of a lower dose by freeing up test and boosts sex drive but that's about it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me it's overrated, I feel it slightly helps you make more of a lower dose by freeing up test and boosts sex drive but that's about it.
Yeah I mean that’s pretty much what I want out of it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I mean that’s pretty much what I want out of it
You will know right away if your gonna get the sex drive boost. If you don't get it after a few days then you probably won't at all. I've used it at 50 and 100. For me the benefits were not worth the cost

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will know right away if your gonna get the sex drive boost. If you don't get it after a few days then you probably won't at all. I've used it at 50 and 100. For me the benefits were not worth the cost
Yeah it’s been like two weeks. I have noticed it for sure

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is what always intrigued me:

Does the alleged freeing up of testosterone by proviron lead to more actual, tangible strength and muscle gains or is it just a cosmetic and libido booster?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Does the alleged freeing up of testosterone by proviron lead to more actual, tangible strength and muscle gains or is it just a cosmetic and libido booster?
That’s a good question. I like using it just because it helps keep me from getting moon face and you don’t really have to use an AI or very low AI depending on compounds using.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

On its own there is zero strength or muscle gains. Combined with gear. Who knows but if anything it's a miniscule amount. If I wanna free up test and get more strength and muscle il use winstrol over proviron. I do think proviron is a great add on to trt tho. Just my 2 cents

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On its own there is zero strength or muscle gains. Combined with gear. Who knows but if anything it's a miniscule amount. If I wanna free up test and get more strength and muscle il use winstrol over proviron. I do think proviron is a great add on to trt tho. Just my 2 cents
It is something I do want to try with my TRT in the future as well at a low dose

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So most of my Black Friday orders arrived. Anyone have any further input on what to add? Lying around I have mast p, tren mix, trest a, trest e, EQ, a few vials of deca I got just for the joints, primo, proviron, Anavar, M1a. Everything except the deca I have plenty enough to run at whatever doses.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So most of my Black Friday orders arrived. Anyone have any further input on what to add? Lying around I have mast p, tren mix, trest a, trest e, EQ, a few vials of deca I got just for the joints, primo, proviron, Anavar, M1a. Everything except the deca I have plenty enough to run at whatever doses.
What are your stats? What are you goals mass, cut, recomp? All this will help determine what else you might want to run and where at they fit in your cycle. You could throw var in the last 6 weeks.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your stats? What are you goals mass, cut, recomp? All this will help determine what else you might want to run and where at they fit in your cycle. You could throw var in the last 6 weeks.
Goal is recomp. Maybe lean toward a cut. That’s why I was thinking the tren might be helpful. I had considered throwing var in at the end

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not helpful for cutting, but M1A was a great finisher for me this summer. If going recomp it could work - it feels like all solid muscle, and no bloating. Just dense mass and strength.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not helpful for cutting, but M1A was a great finisher for me this summer. If going recomp it could work - it feels like all solid muscle, and no bloating. Just dense mass and strength.
I haven’t used it before. It’s a pretty harsh one right?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You worried about the harshness of M1A but your running EQ which increase RBC significantly. I think you will be alright.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You worried about the harshness of M1A but your running EQ which increase RBC significantly. I think you will be alright.
I’m not worried about it I asked about it bc I have no experience with it. I don’t know that EQ compares to a harsh oral as far as sides.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity how is your current cycle laid out?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Out of curiosity how is your current cycle laid out?
Test 500, EQ 600, Tren E 350. I will finish with anavar. May also bump EQ to 900. Going to get bloods to see what I got going on. I’d say 1 more week and the tren should be fully kicking and give me stable levels since E isn’t nearly as quick Ace tren Ace they are light years apart. I was gonna try bulking but I will just stick with lean mass for this cycle. Next year I will run test deca and tren probably kick it off with superdrol or anadrol.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test 500, EQ 600, Tren E 350. I will finish with anavar. May also bump EQ to 900. Going to get bloods to see what I got going on. I’d say 1 more week and the tren should be fully kicking and give me stable levels since E isn’t nearly as quick Ace tren Ace they are light years apart. I was gonna try bulking but I will just stick with lean mass for this cycle. Next year I will run test deca and tren probably kick it off with superdrol or anadrol.
How long will you be running everything? I was thinking of maybe running the tren for 8 weeks in the middle and finishing with var