Trumac’s Test/EQ cycle

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d have to go back to the first post and look. I can only get bloodwork when ordered by my doc so it’s a ways out also

edit looks like a month in
I’d donate in a month if I were you. Only reason I’m saying that is you can only donate blood every 57 days. Then 4 months if you donate power reds. EQ takes a long time to kick in. So just because your numbers may be in range they could also shoot up before you realize as it is still absorbing. So if your running 20 weeks you should be able to donate 3 times

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d donate in a month if I were you. Only reason I’m saying that is you can only donate blood every 57 days. Then 4 months if you donate power reds. EQ takes a long time to kick in. So just because your numbers may be in range they could also shoot up before you realize as it is still absorbing. So if your running 20 weeks you should be able to donate 3 times
Good idea. I’m not sure if I’m going the whole 20 but I’ll definitely be donating in a month or so

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good idea. I’m not sure if I’m going the whole 20 but I’ll definitely be donating in a month or so
Got a little lump/pain in the right nipple today. I took some letro and I’ll use nolva as well to address it

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just some observations at this point. I have noticed some shedding which I assume is from the proviron. I am almost out of the bag I opened so I’ll be discontinuing this for a time and see if there is any improvement.
Another thing I’ve been noticing for a while is carpal tunnel like symptoms. I noticed this before I added any mk or gh. I get pretty good pain when warming up especially on bench but oddly enough after a few sets it completely goes away for most of the day following.
Like I said yesterday I have a small lump and pain flaring up. I will take letro and nolva for a bit. I’m almost out of my script of anastrozole and will fill it again but I’m going to start using aromasin as I like it better anyway.
Edit to add since I just did my test/tren shot. I usually don’t get any blood dripping out when using the 25ga 5/8”-1” needles in my delts. I have been for every shot with the shorter 1/2” slin pins. Don’t know that it matters but it’s just something I’ve noticed. I aspirate and get none in the syringe just a little bleeding after.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely want to use aromasin long-haul if you care about lipids. Letro will plummet your estrogen, which is important for both IGF-1 (read: GROWTH) and lipid profile.

Also consider if estrogen has crept up and now pinning some tren that prolactin could be as well - I would be taking some P5P regularly at a minimum, and have access to prami or Caber if the Nolva doesn’t handle the lump pretty quickly.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just some observations at this point. I have noticed some shedding which I assume is from the proviron. I am almost out of the bag I opened so I’ll be discontinuing this for a time and see if there is any improvement.
Another thing I’ve been noticing for a while is carpal tunnel like symptoms. I noticed this before I added any mk or gh. I get pretty good pain when warming up especially on bench but oddly enough after a few sets it completely goes away for most of the day following.
Like I said yesterday I have a small lump and pain flaring up. I will take letro and nolva for a bit. I’m almost out of my script of anastrozole and will fill it again but I’m going to start using aromasin as I like it better anyway.
Definitely want to use aromasin long-haul if you care about lipids. Letro will plummet your estrogen, which is important for both IGF-1 (read: GROWTH) and lipid profile.

Also consider if estrogen has crept up and now pinning some tren that prolactin could be as well - I would be taking some P5P regularly at a minimum, and have access to prami or Caber if the Nolva doesn’t handle the lump pretty quickly.
I do have caber on hand. I was planning on hitting estrogen first and if that was ineffective I will add the caber 2x a week

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do have caber on hand. I was planning on hitting estrogen first and if that was ineffective I will add the caber 2x a week
Smart move - that way you will know what’s bugging this gyno the most.

Even once a week may be enough, it causes a significant reduction for about 5 days. Or 3 times every 2 weeks, btw.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smart move - that way you will know what’s bugging this gyno the most.

Even once a week may be enough, it causes a significant reduction for about 5 days. Or 3 times every 2 weeks, btw.
I haven’t used it before so I’m not too familiar with it. I’ll try 1x a week first if needed

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven’t used it before so I’m not too familiar with it. I’ll try 1x a week first if needed
It can drop your blood pressure if you take too much. I only took 0.25mg first time but it dropped my bp to 95/55 and i couldnt stand on my feet.
but i was off cycle so it coukd even benefit you since you are on tren which raises bp.

later i had no issues with it, except feeling a bit druggy and perhaps a little nausea.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It can drop your blood pressure if you take too much. I only took 0.25mg first time but it dropped my bp to 95/55 and i couldnt stand on my feet.
but i was off cycle so it coukd even benefit you since you are on tren which raises bp.

later i had no issues with it, except feeling a bit druggy and perhaps a little nausea.
Yes, I would be careful not to dose any Carditone the occasional Tadalafil on days I would use it. It definitely drops bp for a bit substantially.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I would be careful not to dose any Carditone the occasional Tadalafil on days I would use it. It definitely drops bp for a bit substantially.
So I decided I would just take it 1x a week for now just to get ahead of it. I don’t want to be battling constantly like I was with trest. I took .5 mg a short time ago. I think I just need to accept I’m sensitive to 19nors even at moderate doses. I’ve taken 2.5 mg letro a day for the last three day’s as well as 20 mg nolva. I really don’t want to be in a spot where I’m crushing estrogen and just feeling like trash. Hope the caber helps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy letro dose Batman! Yeah estro is already gonna plummet just from that; I would ease up that dose and switch to aromasin when you can.

I am sensitive to 19nors as well; my very first attempted PH cycle years ago was 75mg oral prodienelone. The very next day, day 2, woke up with burning nipples. I always need something for prolactin on 19nors.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy letro dose Batman! Yeah estro is already gonna plummet just from that; I would ease up that dose and switch to aromasin when you can.

I am sensitive to 19nors as well; my very first attempted PH cycle years ago was 75mg oral prodienelone. The very next day, day 2, woke up with burning nipples. I always need something for prolactin on 19nors.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lol yeah I realized the dose I took and I was like oops better address what I know the real issue is now. I certainly won’t be taking anymore letro for a while. I also realized I’m about to end my proviron so I’ll most likely need to up my AI as it is

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol yeah I realized the dose I took and I was like oops better address what I know the real issue is now. I certainly won’t be taking anymore letro for a while. I also realized I’m about to end my proviron so I’ll most likely need to up my AI as it is
Your not gonna run proviron the whole time?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sucks that you need to take so much ai (letro). Takes away from the gains.
I hate when i take too much ai. Get flat and lethargic.
Aromasin doesnt cut it for you?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your not gonna run proviron the whole time?
No I wasn’t planning on running it that long. Is it safe to take for such a long time? I also have mast p here as well

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sucks that you need to take so much ai (letro). Takes away from the gains.
I hate when i take too much ai. Get flat and lethargic.
Aromasin doesnt cut it for you?
I don’t generally take so much. I just wasn’t paying attention to my doses and just took it a few days in a row. I will be taking aromasin now

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No I wasn’t planning on running it that long. Is it safe to take for such a long time? I also have mast p here as well
It’s plenty safe you can run it super high only reason I was asking because it does help free up test.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s plenty safe you can run it super high only reason I was asking because it does help free up test.
I know it’s mild I have just never used it and wasn’t aware it could be run for such an extended period of time being an oral

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know it’s mild I have just never used it and wasn’t aware it could be run for such an extended period of time being an oral
It will still affect lipids negatively over time, I can speak to this first hand with bloodwork. It’s a DHT-based oral after all.

I do love it tho!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will still affect lipids negatively over time, I can speak to this first hand with bloodwork. It’s a DHT-based oral after all.

I do love it tho!
So how long do you feel it can be safely run?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So how long do you feel it can be safely run?
It’s safe in the short term. It’s not like Superdrol where you can actually hurt your organs if you go on indefinitely. Consider it more like all the time you are on it, your lipids are worse off. Over years of use this adds up towards atherosclerosis - orals should generally be limited for that reason, not liver issues.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s safe in the short term. It’s not like Superdrol where you can actually hurt your organs if you go on indefinitely. Consider it more like all the time you are on it, your lipids are worse off. Over years of use this adds up towards atherosclerosis - orals should generally be limited for that reason, not liver issues.
Would adding mast at a low dose be a better option at this point then?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depend on what your body fat is if it’s over 12% don’t bother. Also I’m running almost the same cycle relax the gains are coming I can promise you that and they will be clean. Spend more time eating than anything else.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my opinion don’t ever tweak a cycle unless it’s to lower dose once you have started running it. Finish the cycle as planned and reflect back on what work and what didn’t. You keep fucking with doses an compounds to many variables in know where you fucked up.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From experience, mast is good for the kick and more aggression and strength in the gym. Didnt notice hardening but was 12% bodyfat.

But it gave me anxiety issues at 400mg, which i believe i could have avoided with more frequent smaller injections (was pinning 200mg 2x per week).
Weird feeling, i simply couldnt calm down. As if adrenaline was being pumped constantly through my body. Really anxious and nervous, would start the next day after injection and would dissipate prior to next injection.
Hence my reasoning to go ed with tren a. Lower peaks but same effective dosage,

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So yesterday I loaded up my pins for the week and did my test/tren and eq shots. I did lower my test to .3 ml eod. I don’t feel I need it at the higher dose with both eq and tren in the mix. I also took 12.5 mg of aromasin and I think I’m going to continue to take that eod at least while the lump is present. I’m hoping lowering the test dose also helps with this.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s almost 2 am and I’m too lazy to read back, but is test higher than tren?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So strictly from an observational standpoint, I notice with these fancy 19 nors that test higher than the 19 seems to exacerbate sides (receptor competition???). My next run will be tren ace with test at trt dose. Later down the road I plan to run trest dec with no test. Trest seems to be the biggest culprit from what I observe. I’ve ran TD trest with no test and minimal sides, all manageable by minuscule exem doses. I even accidentally crashed e2 out of fear on that run.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So strictly from an observational standpoint, I notice with these fancy 19 nors that test higher than the 19 seems to exacerbate sides (receptor competition???). My next run will be tren ace with test at trt dose. Later down the road I plan to run trest dec with no test. Trest seems to be the biggest culprit from what I observe. I’ve ran TD trest with no test and minimal sides, all manageable by minuscule exem doses. I even accidentally crashed e2 out of fear on that run.
That is something I would like to try in the future. Low dose test with the other anabolics doing the work. I ran trest e IM with no test and then with a cruise dose of test. I did like it better with a little test.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did my last shot of tren and test in my left quad. Some tenderness at the actual site but it almost feels like the oil leaked down toward the ground and it feels like a serious case of DOMS. Might have to skip quads with the short pins? I just don’t want to only do delts

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did my last shot of tren and test in my left quad. Some tenderness at the actual site but it almost feels like the oil leaked down toward the ground and it feels like a serious case of DOMS. Might have to skip quads with the short pins? I just don’t want to only do delts
GLUTES

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You feeling anything from tren?
This was a **** time to start anything new. The holidays, kids, kids getting sick, work, etc. I got some bad acid reflux for a few day’s, been having nausea off and on. But diet has been **** and I haven’t been able to train as often as I’d like. I do feel like I look somewhat leaner even with all this going against me tho. No night sweats or insomnia beyond my usual insomnia. I think the mk and gh actually help with that. I wasn’t expecting much this quickly as it is.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet Jesus my hematocrit would be 60%.
Now i know how you can get blood thickening from eq. Does it reverse when off cycle? Like anyone have permanent issues with eq say 500mg 15 weeks two times a year? I have not ran anything but test and am looking to add my second compound next cycle in march and thinking 500mg week of eq since i have 500mg x10 already.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now i know how you can get blood thickening from eq. Does it reverse when off cycle? Like anyone have permanent issues with eq say 500mg 15 weeks two times a year? I have not ran anything but test and am looking to add my second compound next cycle in march and thinking 500mg week of eq since i have 500mg x10 already.
Blood donation is one way

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood donation is one way
So its not like permanant damage? I am 44 figure i will blast and cruise till 55 or maybe 60 after that it will be just an occasial blast but maybe 500 test or something and my trt dose for cruise. I have heard from many that you can keep some of your guns from the larger cycles with a good cruise.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course it is not permanent. Androgens stimualte erythropoiesis so when you get off stimulus will be gone,

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So its not like permanant damage? I am 44 figure i will blast and cruise till 55 or maybe 60 after that it will be just an occasial blast but maybe 500 test or something and my trt dose for cruise. I have heard from many that you can keep some of your guns from the larger cycles with a good cruise.
You can keep all of your gains theoretically until you pass your natural genetic potential.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With the 1/2” slin pins? I do my eq in my glutes but I use 1 1/2” 25 ga
No sorry I meant mix the fast ester oils in your glute shot on days you’re already loading up the syringe for that.

You can keep all of your gains theoretically until you pass your natural genetic potential.
And if cruising as long as the test is high enough to support it you can carry even more - 2-300mg can support a lot of mass with optimal diet and a couple iu of GH, so it would seem.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No sorry I meant mix the fast ester oils in your glute shot on days you’re already loading up the syringe for that.

And if cruising as long as the test is high enough to support it you can carry even more - 2-300mg can support a lot of mass with optimal diet and a couple iu of GH, so it would seem.
Yeah I suppose I meant more of a TRT dose

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I suppose I meant more of a TRT dose
There are legal HRT clinics that will supply that much if you’re willing to pay. Not really healthy, but if you want to hold supraphysiological levels that will take more juice obviously.

Some places will even give you deca apparently

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are legal HRT clinics that will supply that much if you’re willing to pay. Not really healthy, but if you want to hold supraphysiological levels that will take more juice obviously.

Some places will even give you deca apparently
Yeah mine has nandrolone listed on their site. They have me on a conservative dose of test tho. It only had me in the 600s so we upped it last time I got bloodwork but by a minuscule amount. I’m actually happy they aren’t just giving me a bunch. It at least makes me drop my dose for bloodwork lol. But honestly for health reasons I’m happy they don’t just let me do whatever I want.
I did decide to drop my proviron dose to 25mg rather than dropping it from the regimen completely. No other changes as of late

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you on the eq when you get your bloods done? Wont that make the test levels higher?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you on the eq when you get your bloods done? Wont that make the test levels higher?
No I will only be on my TRT dose of test when I get my bloodwork done through my doc

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This nausea has been pretty much non stop. I may have to drop the tren just to see if that’s what’s causing it. I hope not since I have a few vials and I’d rather not have to stop it but it started right around when I started the tren. I’m not getting any of the common sides from tren tho this is really the only thing that I’ve noticed. Might just be coincidence

Last edited: