Trumac’s Test/EQ cycle

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test 500, EQ 600, Tren E 350. I will finish with anavar. May also bump EQ to 900. Going to get bloods to see what I got going on. I’d say 1 more week and the tren should be fully kicking and give me stable levels since E isn’t nearly as quick Ace tren Ace they are light years apart. I was gonna try bulking but I will just stick with lean mass for this cycle. Next year I will run test deca and tren probably kick it off with superdrol or anadrol.
Sweet Jesus my hematocrit would be 60%.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t know if I asked this but have you r tren before? I believe I already advised you but start low if you have never used tren e it’s a whole different animal and for me eq gives elevated anxiety which makes me more irritated so that’s something to watch for. Obviously you won’t know until you run them because everyone responds different. Just be careful because eq stays in system a long time maybe start tren e at 200 for a few weeks if you go that route. By the way almost passed out giving blood today. Immediately was drenched in sweat the lady’s were cracking up. I woke up late so didn’t have much water this morning although I try to chug a bunch on the way there it wasn’t enough. Note for next time make appointment later in the day.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know if I asked this but have you r tren before? I believe I already advised you but start low if you have never used tren e it’s a whole different animal and for me eq gives elevated anxiety which makes me more irritated so that’s something to watch for. Obviously you won’t know until you run them because everyone responds different. Just be careful because eq stays in system a long time maybe start tren e at 200 for a few weeks if you go that route. By the way almost passed out giving blood today. Immediately was drenched in sweat the lady’s were cracking up. I woke up late so didn’t have much water this morning although I try to chug a bunch on the way there it wasn’t enough. Note for next time make appointment later in the day.
I haven’t run tren before so that is for sure the plan. I generally try to keep doses as low as I can anyway. So I’ll probably keep test at 400 EQ at 600 and start tren at 200/250. I don’t remember the exact breakdown of it but in that range whatever’s easy to dose. I think it’s 60/60/60 e hex ace if I remember correctly. So maybe .4ml 3x a week for a little over 200 just to make it easy

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is something i definitely do not recommend doing but the advantage of at home phlebotomies is that you can let a smaller amount at a time and therefore not suffer consequences like malaise or lowered performance in the gym. When i used to do that sh1t i would never let more than 150-200ml at a time.

As far as morality of throwing away the blood while it could be used to help someone, i am not really fussed about it, as first of all i wouldnt be eligible to donate ever again if i was honest about everything i did in the past.

And as far as donating my next cycle, if it becomes a necessity (hematocrit 54 or more), i will let 150-200ml 2x at most at different points during cycle.

Am i a selfish bastard for wasting blood? Definitely not because i do not qualify for donation on at least 2 points in the questionnaire.

And the thought of a little girl receiving a pint of blood filled with a cattle steroid is a little unnerving to say the least.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven’t run tren before so that is for sure the plan. I generally try to keep doses as low as I can anyway. So I’ll probably keep test at 400 EQ at 600 and start tren at 200/250. I don’t remember the exact breakdown of it but in that range whatever’s easy to dose. I think it’s 60/60/60 e hex ace if I remember correctly. So maybe .4ml 3x a week for a little over 200 just to make it easy
I am just going with ace for my first run, no.1 reason being that i already have it and i cant let it go to waste, can I? 😈

I want to be able to adjust the dose quickly according to the sides.

Dont even know how it happened that i ended up with it lol. It was affordable and was pike oh what the hell lets run just a little bit for a summer recomp but didnt cycle again so didnt use it.

Children happen to other people, tren happens to me. 😂

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is something i definitely do not recommend doing but the advantage of at home phlebotomies is that you can let a smaller amount at a time and therefore not suffer consequences like malaise or lowered performance in the gym. When i used to do that sh1t i would never let more than 150-200ml at a time.

As far as morality of throwing away the blood while it could be used to help someone, i am not really fussed about it, as first of all i wouldnt be eligible to donate ever again if i was honest about everything i did in the past.

And as far as donating my next cycle, if it becomes a necessity (hematocrit 54 or more), i will let 150-200ml 2x at most at different points during cycle.

Am i a selfish bastard for wasting blood? Definitely not because i do not qualify for donation on at least 2 points in the questionnaire.

And the thought of a little girl receiving a pint of blood filled with a cattle steroid is a little unnerving to say the least.
There would be trace amounts in your blood and the fact it could save someone’s life I can live with. I would also never take my own blood as if something went wrong say you pass out you will just bleed out but to each his own.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There would be trace amounts in your blood and the fact it could save someone’s life I can live with. I would also never take my own blood as if something went wrong say you pass out you will just bleed out but to each his own.
I agree it is not for everyone.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just looked at my last bloodwork as well. My RBC was 5.52 and hematocrit was 45. So I’ll prob donate in a couple months

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just looked at my last bloodwork as well. My RBC was 5.52 and hematocrit was 45. So I’ll prob donate in a couple months
Hah my rbc was 6.02 on 100mg test per week.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was 5.13 and 42.4 back in July before that run

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hematocrit of 45 i wouldnt worry about blood donation at all. That is the number thwt tells you your viscosity of the blood anyway.

As far as your rbc getting up there with hematocrit at the middle of the reference, you may have been doing phlebotomies too often in the past and now you are low on iron stores so the rbc's your body produces are smaller.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hematocrit of 45 i wouldnt worry about blood donation at all. That is the number thwt tells you your viscosity of the blood anyway.

As far as your rbc getting up there with hematocrit at the middle of the reference, you may have been doing phlebotomies too often in the past and now you are low on iron stores so the rbc's your body produces are smaller.
I haven’t done any phlebotomies ever and I’ve never donated blood. I do remember the number that indicates the variance in size of rbc had risen tho for some reason

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t done any phlebotomies ever and I’ve never donated blood. I do remember the number that indicates the variance in size of rbc had risen tho for some reason
Do you keep red meat frequently in your diet?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you keep red meat frequently in your diet?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My gh arrived much faster than I anticipated. Since I’m doing the mk as 8-4 I will be using gh on my 4 off days. I’m starting at 2 iu a day on those days starting tomorrow since it’s my first off day

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my first dose of gh this morning. I haven’t gotten any taller. Is it bunk?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll be adding the tren mix into the ....mix... on Monday. I’m going to also switch my test to a blend I have that is ace, iso, and tpp. I’ve been wanting to try it so I’m just going to mix it with my tren and pin daily. .2ml of each a day for a total of 252mg tren and 420mg test. Weird numbers but just for the sake of making it easy rather than trying to load up some weird decimals. I haven’t tried tren yet so I’m starting low. The plan is for 8 weeks. I’ll then have another 4 at the end with just test and eq again

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some 29ga slin pins sitting around. I may try to use those since it will be daily.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll be adding the tren mix into the ....mix... on Monday. I’m going to also switch my test to a blend I have that is ace, iso, and tpp. I’ve been wanting to try it so I’m just going to mix it with my tren and pin daily. .2ml of each a day for a total of 252mg tren and 420mg test. Weird numbers but just for the sake of making it easy rather than trying to load up some weird decimals. I haven’t tried tren yet so I’m starting low. The plan is for 8 weeks. I’ll then have another 4 at the end with just test and eq again
Is this your first time with tren? 8 weeks is a good amount of time for tren, most run it too long.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes it is. That’s why I’m running it low and for only 8 weeks
Well this should definitely be getting interesting! I know you cant post pics because of work, but what would you say your approx weight and bf% is?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check that. I’m going to just do eod. I never have done that I hope I can keep track of the rotating days

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will be following closely as you add in the tren. You said 250mg right?
Since it is a mix it might be ok but with the straight ace i have i think even 30mg per day might be pushing it for the first time. 20-25 to start out max, and then maaaaybe up to 30mg per day, IF it is bearable.
But perhaps keeping it at 150mg per week and stacking it with yet another anabolic (like you are doing) might be a better idea considering its harsh nature, just to have it in the stack for nutrient partitioning effects. This is just me thinking out loud.

My biggest concern with tren is vasoconstriction, both within the lungs and elsewhere.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this should definitely be getting interesting! I know you cant post pics because of work, but what would you say your approx weight and bf% is?
I’m 5’10” and right now not a good 220 or 225. I’ve gained a bit of weight since starting this cycle and I’m guessing a bit of it is water/bloat. I should probably focus more on dropping some weight and cleaning up my diet as I move forward. I know I’ve mentioned it in other threads but don’t know if I did in this one, I do suffer from PTSD, depression, insomnia, etc so I sometimes get in a rut especially with sleep and diet. Right now I definitely have been in that rut.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m 5’10” and right now not a good 220 or 225. I’ve gained a bit of weight since starting this cycle and I’m guessing a bit of it is water/bloat. I should probably focus more on dropping some weight and cleaning up my diet as I move forward. I know I’ve mentioned it in other threads but don’t know if I did in this one, I do suffer from PTSD, depression, insomnia, etc so I sometimes get in a rut especially with sleep and diet. Right now I definitely have been in that rut.
I have no issues sticking to my diet but sleep can be an issue. First of all i get periods of insomnia from time to time. And then there is fukkin internet lol. Too much information is out there to be gathered so i find it hard to let go and go to sleep lol.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be following closely as you add in the tren. You said 250mg right?
Since it is a mix it might be ok but with the straight ace i have i think even 30mg per day might be pushing it for the first time. 20-25 to start out max, and then maaaaybe up to 30mg per day, IF it is bearable.
But perhaps keeping it at 150mg per week and stacking it with yet another anabolic (like you are doing) might be a better idea considering its harsh nature, just to have it in the stack for nutrient partitioning effects. This is just me thinking out loud.

My biggest concern with tren is vasoconstriction, both within the lungs and elsewhere.
Maybe I will start lower. I’ve heard the fat burning benefit generally starts a little higher but I have no experience with it to go on. I began loading the pins and it was like trying to draw honey into them so I loaded them with .2ml of each compound anyway instead of the .4ml for eod simply bc I got distracted and it took forever.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe I will start lower. I’ve heard the fat burning benefit generally starts a little higher but I have no experience with it to go on. I began loading the pins and it was like trying to draw honey into them so I loaded them with .2ml of each compound anyway instead of the .4ml for eod simply bc I got distracted and it took forever.
That is the point. It burns fat through prostaglandin elevation, which in turn also cause breathing issues. Therefore any dose effective at burning fat will also cause breathing issues.

It seems to me from what i have been reading and seeing that one could get similar effects by stacking mk677/gh with a stack of for example test/npp/var, however that stack would be waaaay more expensive than just running tren.

I would go with that stack if i didnt care how much money i am spending on gear.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is the point. It burns fat through prostaglandin elevation, which in turn also cause breathing issues. Therefore any dose effective at burning fat will also cause breathing issues.

It seems to me from what i have been reading and seeing that one could get similar effects by stacking mk677/gh with a stack of for example test/npp/var, however that stack would be waaaay more expensive than just running tren.

I would go with that stack if i didnt care how much money i am spending on gear.
Who needs to be able to breathe?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Who needs to be able to breathe?
Anything for dem sweet gainzz

On a side note, i already snore like crazy on test by itself...i got a mouthpiece that is supposed to help...havent tried it yet though.

damn it is going to be one costly cycle if i will need to get a cpap. Although when i snore a lot i wake up with a headache which sucks, as i know that i am not getting restful sleep.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I back loaded the remaining syringes for this coming week. Way easier. Still think it’s going to take a long time to inject but whatever that’s fine. Gonna be .8ml eod through 29 ga 1/2” slin pin. If that process sucks too much next week after I’ll just switch to 25ga 5/8”. I’ve also decided to start the eq twice a week instead of three times. So that will be .75 ml M/Th

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used the two pins I had accidentally loaded up short last night. Wanted to see if I was going to have any pip from the new compound/esters. Used one in my delt and one in my quad. Feel nothing at either site today. They pushed easy enough as well. So I am going to try the full .8ml dose tomorrow probably in my other delt and see how that goes.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright so I ended up with minor soreness in my quad and very little in my delt. I worked shoulders today so I’m not sure if that helped or maybe I’m just a little sore from the workout. Either way it’s very minor

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did my own glute shot last night bc my gf fell asleep. I think I’m better at sticking it in my own ass than she is...wait. No soreness at all yet today and it was just EQ and more of it than usual since I’m doing 2x a week and mixing my test and tren now.
I’ve been thinking I’ll probably lower my test dose now that I’ve added tren into it. I don’t feel having it higher will be beneficial at this point so I’ll probably just drop it to 300 so it’ll be just an ml a week. Now I just need to figure out dosing since this eod thing is still new to me

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What gauge and needle length you use for glutes?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess .3ml eod would average about 315 a week so I’ll move on to that

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How far into cycle are you? And when you plan on getting blood work?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you are not feeling anything from tren, nervousness, anxiety and such? Your mix i suppose has ace in it which you should feel very fast.

Just realized we are bombarding him with questions.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Check that. I’m going to just do eod. I never have done that I hope I can keep track of the rotating days
So you are not feeling anything from tren, nervousness, anxiety and such? Your mix i suppose has ace in it which you should feel very fast.

He said his mix is 60/60/60 even 60mg of tren ace eod won’t be that noticeable even though is fast eater. If he was pinning say 100mg eod it would be. That’s the only reason I never liked tri tren. The numbers in the blend aren’t ever what you want. It’s either stick with ace, E, or hex. Your gonna have to wait for the long esters to kick in maybe 3 weeks when you have stable levels in your blood to actually start “noticing” anything. That’s just from personal experience.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nothing yet. I didn’t expect to. I’ve only injected like 48 mg or whatever of ace over the past few days

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How far into cycle are you? And when you plan on getting blood work?
I’d have to go back to the first post and look. I can only get bloodwork when ordered by my doc so it’s a ways out also

edit looks like a month in

Last edited: