TRT and pregnancy

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Me and my wife decided to have another kid, I been on TRT for 1,5 years now, should I jump HCG right away or is it still a chance that I produce healthy sperm?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me and my wife decided to have another kid, I been on TRT for 1,5 years now, should I jump HCG right away or is it still a chance that I produce healthy sperm?
Have your dr test your sperm count. It's going depend on how long you've been on TRT. Then talk to your TRT dr about HCG and the course to take with it. Good luck to you.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Have your dr test your sperm count. It's going depend on how long you've been on TRT. Then talk to your TRT dr about HCG and the course to take with it. Good luck to you.
I already have HCG scripted to me when I went on TRT but never used it, I been feel good anyway. But now is different but my "load" is still big and I don't really see any diffence in my balls so just wanted to ask if it's necessary or not?

Thanks for your help :)

ras2g2

Awards
Please let me know what happens. I am in a very similar situation. My MD is talking about Clomid. I got the feeling he isn't a fan of HCG.