drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I know I sound like a broken record but just wanting to do this right

This may sound complicated.

I take 140mg of prescribed TRT split Mon-Wed-Fri

For the last 3 weeks I’ve been adding 200mg of UG test E to my 140my prescribed Test E to get to a total of 340 a week. The plan was to do that for 12 weeks. Hoping to increase UG dose to equal around 500 combined with Pharma test, based on how I react etc.

Reason I’m mixing with my prescribed is because this is my first time using this lab and I know for sure at least my trt levels won’t change on pharma because it’s quality, so doing this to assess the UG stuff essentially.

I’d like to switch to test prop starting this coming Monday. Was planning on adding 30mg ED of test prop and keeping my same 140 test E split Mon-wed-Friday.

That may sound complicated but just curious if it would work or screw anything up. Reason I am swapping is so that I can continue my TRT dose at the end of the blast and come back down to TRT levels quicker.

Will this work?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
following as i am on trt as well but blast and cruise. I just use 150mg of test c every 7 days

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
following as i am on trt as well but blast and cruise. I just use 150mg of test c every 7 days
Yes I’ll be planning on always being on my TRT dose of 140 so this is technically a blast and cruise. Just choosing different ester to blast with but keeping the TRT unchanged

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m a little confused by the question but yes, it’ll work. It’s no issues to mix esters as long as you dose them accordingly and you can mix them in the same shot.