Switching to Test Prop from cyp/enanth

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Looking for educated opinions on this

I’ve been on TRT for over a decade, when I decide to run a cycle I just stick with cyp or E but obviously increase dosage. For someone who never comes off Test, would prop make any difference if I switched to it while running masteron/anavar? I’m of the opinion that testosterone is testosterone, and sticking to enanthate or cyp vs prop wouldn’t make any difference if you are never coming off. Thoughts?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're correct..Test is Test..
Not sure what your TRT consists of..compounds, doses..??

One Thing to remember about TRT..
I see all kinds of TRT's..
Test Only
Test with Deca..mine..
Test and Masteron..
And doses higher than what's really needed..

Whatever your TRT is...it will have to be higher on a Blast..to get any real results..
Adding 100 or 200mgs more of Test might not yield good results.

Shorter esters help control Estrogen spikes better, if used properly..but of course more pinning.

My TRT is 150mgs of Test E and 100mgs of Deca..been on this protocol for yrs..love it..
I recently raised it to 200mgs of Test..
Felt a nice bump..
But that's Me.
Everyone is different..

An Old Dog's .o2
Z...

kevker

Awards
Just from my experience (and leaning on advice I've received on the forum), my TRT is around the 150-200 mark a week, this keeps my test in the upper third of the normal range (as reaper says, everyone is different and everyone reacts different). I pin everyday for the TRT but when i blast I just do once extra 250 shot a week. For me, this keeps me feeling the best.

When I blast, i just add in an extra 250 of test e a week along with 50mg anavar. This gives me a good bump, I've tried the extra bump as e, cyp and prop. Did'nt notice any appreciable difference between any of them, but then my blast isn't huge, so you may find adding more would make any differences more noticeable.

The time I did notice a huge difference was when I substituted Primo instead of the test for the extra.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So at the most 450 test plus 350 Anavar totaling at 800mg
What was the primo substitution like as you were close to 1 to 1 ratio in oils plus the var?

kevker

Awards
So at the most 450 test plus 350 Anavar totaling at 800mg
What was the primo substitution like as you were close to 1 to 1 ratio in oils plus the var?
Yeah it wasn’t 350 var, I’m not a total loon, I wrote that so wrong. I did 25mg var eod, gave me about 75-100 each week.

With the extra primo, my strength just shot up, so much so I changed my workout doing more sets of five for the compound movements. This enabled me to hold onto more strength when I cruised. It was really noticeable. Bloods only showed a slight elevation in total cholesterol and very slight rise in bp but well within safety