Tripdog's Methyl Extreme adventure

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow thats about a foot and a half shorter than i thought you were.
:eek: dammit man....what you thought i was like 7'5 hahaha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

2 caps spaced evenly

weight 197(+5)

~Took today off..It's Sunday and i kinda overtrained yesterday.

Side Effects- nothing really to report..(i have 1 zit near my lip that looks herpies.....sorry gixx :) ) no bloat,hairloss,oily skin though.

~calories are still up there.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good sh@t trip upping those cals helped. Where do you buy this stuff i have never seen it anywhere

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Good sh@t trip upping those cals helped. Where do you buy this stuff i have never seen it anywhere
its new...

and ive been tellling trip to stop eating like a girl for a long time

see what happens, he stays lean, and grows !

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good question....other than their website im not sure??

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn must have missed this one. Now i'm here......carry on redhead :cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously with all the question about CEL's stuff,i recomend this(methyl extreme) anyday over that overpriced dhea...:hammer:

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am telling you though for $59 or cheaper you are not going to find anything else in the supplement mkt that gives you the same gains..

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'd love to try this someday. Would over the counter AI's be enough for PCT?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 8-9

I forgot to log yesterday.

day 8 (weight 196)
~Had a frickin insane workout was seriously in the zone yesterday. Had so much energy after i did shoulders and arms i did 30 minuits on the eliptical....THEN did legs!

~so far this has been a good experience.

~I cut calories back a bit

day 9(weight 195 after morning jomi)
Had to take the day off as there is snow everywhere and I have to get my new tires tomarrow $$$$$$

Matthew76 got his bloodwork back and his total test went from 900 to over a thousand!!! Awsome!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you get your snow shoveling cardio in? I take it this is a guys only supp?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get your snow shoveling cardio in? I take it this is a guys only supp?
No i opted for the "let it melt" stratigy.....Yea guys only:rasp: ....lol (sorry nycste)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
days 10,11,12

Day 10 (weight 196) Had an awsome workout,did full body with cardio. Energy was way up there.

Days 11,12 With snow everywhere and Thanksgiving i took 2 days off(from the gym,still took 2 pills a day). Ate a ton of food and will pick back up tomarrow.
(weight 196)

Side effects- so far nothing to really complain about. Like 2 zits,and no bloat.Nothing else out of the norm really. Mood is amazingly great!!

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 10 (weight 196) Had an awsome workout,did full body with cardio. Energy was way up there.

Days 11,12 With snow everywhere and Thanksgiving i took 2 days off(from the gym,still took 2 pills a day). Ate a ton of food and will pick back up tomarrow.
(weight 196)

Side effects- so far nothing to really complain about. Like 2 zits,and no bloat.Nothing else out of the norm really. Mood is amazingly great!!

Trip,

Looking good.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

Weight 196

2 caps preworkout

~Todays workout was just Bananas! I Tore up shoulders,back,and cardio for 30 minuits. Awsome energy i was at the gym over an hour and half easy! Almost halfway through cycle, and so far everything is going very smooth.

Acne(2-3 zits) has cleared and still no bloat issues.

Here is a pic from day 12.

Attachments

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Just curious on the dosing times...I noticed some days your dose is split 1 cap AM/PM and others are 2 prior to w/o. Any reason for this?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious on the dosing times...I noticed some days your dose is split 1 cap AM/PM and others are 2 prior to w/o. Any reason for this?
Just whatever i feel like at the time. No real reason other than that.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
yea he thinks hes getting fat

cant you see those rolls on his tummy, they arent shredded abs those are rolls.. what a fatty right
yea can't you tell by his avatar, he is extremely fat.:jaw:

i'm j/k trip. cycle's looking good

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 14,15,16

day 14 -took day off from gym (sunday) split dose one in morning,one in afternoon.

day 15 -took day off from gym....split dose (1 in morning,1 in afternoon)

Day 16 -(weight 195) took 3 pills today (2 pre workout,1 post workout) I tore the gym apart today. I usually dont take 2 days off in a row,but it sure paid off today!! Did full body,and 30 mins on treadmill. Very high energy,and drive at the gym today. It looks like I lost some water as I look a bit smaller,but leaner. It is taking some type of thermogenic effect on me (and that is a good thing)

Side effects-scalp is a bit painful as I sense some androgenic activity here. Slightly red and inflamed looking.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Sorry I'm late. Looks good so far bro.

Also, Alessandra thanks you for dedicating this thread to her.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 17-18

day 17 (weight 196) took 3 pills today 2-preworkout,1 post workout

Energy is amazing on Methyl Extreme!! Did full body (circuit training) and 30 mins on eliptical

day 18(weight 196) took 3 pills

Today was again a ground breaking workout! I was at the gym for 2 hours easy. Did shoulders,triceps,legs,side bends,and 40 mins on eliptical

Observations- I can tell I am somehow loosing alot of water and getting leaner(and more vascular)....there is a obvious thermogenic effect from this product.

Side effects-nothing too out of the norm really. No issues with water retention at all,and no acne either.

I have been on 3 pills aday for the last 3 days

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep selling this stuff guys im tryng to get my money togethor to pick it up.

Im thinking of ( lemme know how this looks to you trip) lol

1-4 PMGF
1-4 Oratropin
1-6 ME
4-10 EPI
4-10 Furaz

Looking swole though bruh! Looks like this stuff is siiicckK!!

:bb3:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 19,20,21

Day 19 (Weight 194) ~Took 3 caps~ Perhaps my best workout yet. Did full body and 40minns of cardio. Very great mood and energy. Weight a bit down with the addition of cardio,I wanted to bring it back a little.

Day 20 (weight 193) ~took 3 caps~ day off

Day 21 (weight 193) ~took 3 caps~ day off (sunday) Bout to get hit with 10-13 inches of snow....so gym is prolly out of the picture tomorrow as well :(

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
So is this stuff supposed to burn fat trip?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is this stuff supposed to burn fat trip?
It is making me leaner?? I also just added cardio back after a few weeks off....so.....both are probably contributers..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm enjoy being all snowed in. Is 40 min your normal amount of cardio? and how many days a week do you do cardio?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Hmm enjoy being all snowed in. Is 40 min your normal amount of cardio? and how many days a week do you do cardio?
his cardio ranges from 20mins-45mins on avg mostly HIT and sprints

he used to do it almost daily or at least EOD

he stopped for some time, and is now picking it back up

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
his cardio ranges from 20mins-45mins on avg mostly HIT and sprints

he used to do it almost daily or at least EOD

he stopped for some time, and is now picking it back up
Said Trips secretary.......:lol:

I did sprints outside almost daily in Florida......now like 3x a week 40 minns on eliptical..(i still have hip issues and cant run yet)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Said Trips secretary.......:lol:

I did sprints outside almost daily in Florida......now like 3x a week 40 minns on eliptical..(i still have hip issues and cant run yet)
Well I'm not sure secretary was the word I was going to use but..he sure does seem like he knows you well:)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much have you gained thus far?
I dont judge by the scale....that means nothing to me really. I would rather gain 2 pounds solid,than 10 pounds of water and fat!

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
I dont judge by the scale....that means nothing to me really. I would rather gain 2 pounds solid,than 10 pounds of water and fat!
thats cool, i was just wondering cause it seemed like you were keeping track of it the first few days on the cycle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats cool, i was just wondering cause it seemed like you were keeping track of it the first few days on the cycle.
Yea I was,then i decided to start cardio.......so I just kept track just because.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21 (weight 193) ~took 3 caps~ day off (sunday) Bout to get hit with 10-13 inches of snow....so gym is prolly out of the picture tomorrow as well :(
Snow........:lol::lol::lol: