Trest log

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running trest deca. Started 175 lbs, now 185. 5 weeks in. 150mg a week. Bumping up to 225mg a week this coming injection. Goal is strength that can be applied on an arm wrestling table.

strength is up a small bit, but nothing amazing so ive decided to up the dose.
My anadrol script just arrived so i may pulse the drol but im hesitant because i dont want to waste it. Stuffs expensive from a pharmacy lol. Might save it for another run.. but maybe somebody could convince me to run it this round

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes in the US, im not going to give an exact price but it was about 5x the cost of black market drol

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday i added an extra 3/4 mL trest deca, and will move forward with 225mg a week until the end.

havent added drol. Might later if the trest isnt doing it. Or ill order mtren… which might actually be more what im looking for at this point.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest from AA?
Yep AA unfortunately. I actually came here to update with my opinion that i think its underdosed. Yeah, ive put on 10lbs and im staying fairly lean… im not getting any sides. No thermogenics, no nip issues, no mental e2 issues, nothing.
I think i jumped 10 lbs because i just came off a year long cut right into a bulk.

i think its real.. but under dosed. 30mg of the PRE 7 alpha ace had me growing boobs, and i dont feel any of what i felt with the TD

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep AA unfortunately. I actually came here to update with my opinion that i think its underdosed. Yeah, ive put on 10lbs and im staying fairly lean… im not getting any sides. No thermogenics, no nip issues, no mental e2 issues, nothing.
I think i jumped 10 lbs because i just came off a year long cut right into a bulk.

i think its real.. but under dosed. 30mg of the PRE 7 alpha ace had me growing boobs, and i dont feel any of why i felt with the TD
It takes about 4-5 weeks to really feel the “on” feeling from the trest. That TD 7 alpha from pre was where my trest adventures all began….
I do believe it was due to cheaper raws at the time that it may have even been overdosed lol. That stuff was amazing, hands down, and I’d even put it up against injectable any day of the week.
I just did a 5 week quickie with trest dec from AA, I found it to be quite legit compared to my other dec from a different source.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See you’re 5 weeks in now. Night/day sweats kicked in yet?
It takes about 4-5 weeks to really feel the “on” feeling from the trest. That TD 7 alpha from pre was where my trest adventures all began….
I do believe it was due to cheaper raws at the time that it may have even been overdosed lol. That stuff was amazing, hands down, and I’d even put it up against injectable any day of the week.
I just did a 5 week quickie with trest dec from AA, I found it to be quite legit compared to my other dec from a different source.

Maybe its just me idk. No sweats, no sleep issues, nips, moodiness, nothing. I dont even feel particularly full. I get good pumps at the gym but they dont hang around too long.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weeks six now. Some strength increases here and there but no increases in DB preacher curls. Got 85lbs for 1. Im probably not doing enough volume to see good results for this exercise but im also getting arm wrestlng practice which is already tough on elbows

Im up to 185 so 12 lbs. i was pretty lean this morning, was very surprised. Excited for the extra trest to take effect

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weeks six now. Some strength increases here and there but no increases in DB preacher curls. Got 85lbs for 1. Im probably not doing enough volume to see good results for this exercise but im also getting arm wrestlng practice which is already tough on elbows

Im up to 185 so 12 lbs. i was pretty lean this morning, was very surprised. Excited for the extra trest to take effect
Off topic..but is arm wrestling as much mental as it is physical..kinda like poker where you try to get into your opponents head and that's when you strike

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off topic..but is arm wrestling as much mental as it is physical..kinda like poker where you try to get into your opponents head and that's when you strike
We can always talk arm wrestling in my threads. Yeah i learned that my last tournament. I literally gae up the advantageous hand position because he got in my head. never again.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

you are preacher curling the 85 dumbell? That’s fuckin impressive.

I had a past PR some time ago repping 155 on preacher barbell but for dumbell that is insane

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you are preacher curling the 85 dumbell? That’s fuckin impressive.

I had a past PR some time ago repping 155 on preacher barbell but for dumbell that is insane
Yep ive been working on it for 5 years now lol have you seen a real pro arm wrestler do curls? Absolutely mind blowing. They are getting close to 200lbs single handed for their static holds

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep ive been working on it for 5 years now lol have you seen a real pro arm wrestler do curls? Absolutely mind blowing. They are getting close to 200lbs single handed for their static holds
I had no idea. I can’t even process that number lol

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
During my last few practices I’ve been realizing that my wrist flexion is weaker than it l needs to be. But it occurred to me that I have a trade reflection in years. So I started doing wrist curls maybe a week or so ago. Yesterday I hit them really good with 65 pounds per sets of 6 to 8.

And it’s just occurring to me now that I’m not sore from my wrist flexion workout yesterday. And I’m not sore from any of my workouts this week. I feel like wolverine. Must be trest recovery

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In week six. Or is it seven now?

Anyway, im 189 so +16lbs.

But here’s the thing. I said last week that I’m not even sore for my workout. I’m realizing that I’m not recovered I’m just not sore. I’m not sure if this trest is doing anything. Im not like wolverine lol.

I would call this stuff a bunk but my appetite is fairly high. My problem is besides the weight gain an appetite I’m Not getting much if anything. In 16 pounds heavier but just a little bit stronger as if I was naturally bulking. Everything feels natural and the appetite could be natural to, and so could the weight gain.
Im barely needing an AI but when i ran it before i needed ralox because the AI wasnt strong enough.

Im staying fairly lean but im not impressed lol. Few results and few sides.

Idk what to do. Scratch that. Ill wait another week or 2 then throw in drol. i also have trest ace too ill pin like 10/15mg that ill add on top of deca

Idk if this batch is bunk or what

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had my chest day today. Week 7 i think.

Im weaker today than last time. Not impressed with trest. Yeah i weigh heavier but its pointless weight because im not getting significant strength increases. And i need the strength not weight.

Im probably fatigued, ive been hitting chest twice as per west side barbell program but maybe its too often. I guess we will see after a de load

ill take off/deload next week, as i have an arm wrestling tournament on the 18th.

Hopefully i can cut enough weight to get into my weight class, otherwise im gettin spanked.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very suspicious no strength gains. Perhaps is a bunk batch?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very suspicious no strength gains. Perhaps is a bunk batch?
Perhaps. Ive seen a number of people saying bad things about AA's trest deca recently. But a lot of people rave about it too. Their ace was tested at 20% below advertised recently. Idk

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perhaps. Ive seen a number of people saying bad things about AA's trest deca recently. But a lot of people rave about it too. Their ace was tested at 20% below advertised recently. Idk
The vial I just ran was solid. That’s disappointing to hear though if true.

Trest ace at 50mg/ml is severely under dosed and overpriced IMO, and 20% below that?!? Yuck. 100 mgs and even saw 125mg once when I would run ace.
Can you share where you saw the underdosed comments?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The vial I just ran was solid. That’s disappointing to hear though if true.

Trest ace at 50mg/ml is severely under dosed and overpriced IMO, and 20% below that?!? Yuck. 100 mgs and even saw 125mg once when I would run ace.
Can you share where you saw the underdosed comments?

It could just be my reaction too. Idk. But then again maybe not because no sides. Idk time will tell.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It could just be my reaction too. Idk. But then again maybe not because no sides. Idk time will tell.
There's a nother forum I'm on and someone sent a vial of AA trest ace to be tested and it was a little over 40mg per ml. Not a huge deal for most because of the convenience of ordering but that is shady and I probably won't do business with them anymore. I can tell my tadalifil is under dosed. I miss PRE

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I remember that time period (2020-2021) raws were extremely hard to find and stupid expensive with all the “covid supply chain”, lockdowns, blah.

Did you buy your vials recently? Or were they possibly from that batch? I know AA didn’t have any trest for a long while up until recently.

They were bought recently. Idk could just be me 🤷‍♂️.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 8 update

Pretty sure the extra trest is kicking in. I upped my anastrazole to .25mg 3x a week. Nipples might be feeling sore, i think it might be aggravating my small lumps. I dont play with my nip, squeeze them, rub them, etc, i leave thrm alone because the constant rubbing can make things worse. And fun fact, sucking on moms nips releases prolactin which triggers milk release - so there IS a possible biological pathway for nip stimulation/ gyno causation.

Strength might be up idk. I went to arm wrestling practice and i was noticeably stronger. Then after practice i maxed out an arm wrestling lift at 70 lbs which is +5lbs from start but i was already fatigued so i possibly could have lifted more. The lift is the first thing you see in the video

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
had a deload chest workout. I only did 3 sets but i hit 135 on each side for the hammer strength incline press machine. deload so i only did 3 reps. I havent been able to hit that number for a while and i could easily have added 10lbs possibly 20lbs (it felt like) . So strength is probably kicking in. Wish it would have kicked in sooner. Now i know the dose i need to get strength

I also wanted to add ive cut put a bunch of calories in the form of carbs, ive also increased my protein. I need to shed 3 or so lbs before saturday. hopefully the drop in carbs does the job

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
week 8 still. no workouts after my tuesday routine. i can tell my nips are starting to get a bit sore. Im starting to notice little bursts of soreness as i go about my day. I dont touch them because that makes them worse.
Will take precautions

body weight was down to what i need with the carbs removed. will still fast my last meal tonight and skip water to make sure im good. tomorrow ill return to my proper bulk diet.

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards

i think its real.. but under dosed. 30mg of the PRE 7 alpha ace had me growing boobs, and i dont feel any of what i felt with the TD
That's a really long ester attached to the trest so you know it'll take 6 weeks till it really starts to kick

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck man! In for the ride, just found this log.

I am making weight right now as well for tomorrow morning. I know that scale life
😂 its for real.. you dont know till you know

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Badass! Glad to hear it played out well man, it’s great when it does and you have a great time.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Badass! Glad to hear it played out well man, it’s great when it does and you have a great time.

For sure. It was especially awesome because i met a veteran arm wrestler who showed me how to improve my technique in a way that could potentially have beat him out of the strap. In the strap he had me.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need an advice.

If this week doesn’t bring what I want I’m going to either up the trest Up by 10 mg (trest ace) for 35 mg. But the drawback of that will be but I’m gonna have to run a serm and potentially caber. And id have to buy caber.

Or I could add in some methylstenbolone for 4 weeks. But draw back of that is id have to buy it.

Either way im paying. More for msten than caber. What would you do?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need an advice.

If this week doesn’t bring what I want I’m going to either up the trest Up by 10 mg for 35 mg. But the drawback of that will be but I’m gonna have to run a serm and potentially caber. And id have to buy caber.

Or I could add in some methylstenbolone for 4 weeks. But draw back of that is id have to buy it.

Either way im paying. More for msten than caber. What would you do?
I never let cost drive my drug decisions. Availability is one thing, but never cost when it comes to things that directly impact my health. I pick the right tool for me for the job I need out of my drugs at the time.

Msten can’t be run as long as a bigger dose of Trest, or cabergoline or SERMs. Msten cranks my BP and it’s hard on my liver. Tamox and Ralox do slightly raise blood clot risks, so you better be taking Nattokinase with them if you use them. Caber just use as little as possible. On the positive it can lower blood pressure some, but it will drive compulsive/addictive behaviors and you can expect to feel bad for a month or so when you stop it from the dopamine agonist withdrawal. I always feel kind of blue & crabbier for a few weeks post Caber cessation.

Nothing is a free ride. If neither of those scenarios is ideal, you should ask what you’re trying to get out of your drugs and what other options you have besides them that could potentially meet your needs.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never let cost drive my drug decisions. Availability is one thing, but never cost when it comes to things that directly impact my health. I pick the right tool for me for the job I need out of my drugs at the time.

Msten can’t be run as long as a bigger dose of Trest, or cabergoline or SERMs. Msten cranks my BP and it’s hard on my liver. Tamox and Ralox do slightly raise blood clot risks, so you better be taking Nattokinase with them if you use them. Caber just use as little as possible. On the positive it can lower blood pressure some, but it will drive compulsive/addictive behaviors and you can expect to feel bad for a month or so when you stop it from the dopamine agonist withdrawal. I always feel kind of blue & crabbier for a few weeks post Caber cessation.

Nothing is a free ride. If neither of those scenarios is ideal, you should ask what you’re trying to get out of your drugs and what other options you have besides them that could potentially meet your needs.
very informative. Perhaps i should shift my view to less harsh options.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

have you ever tried stenbolone? the non-methylated counterpart

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
have you ever tried stenbolone? the non-methylated counterpart
I have not, but I’ve heard it’s a good dry anabolic compound for lean mass and strength. I’ve heard it compared a bit to Mast Prop, Tren Ace, and Var. I’ve also heard to expect some PIP.

I would definitely try it some time because I do well on dry compounds like mast, but I don’t have access to it.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not, but I’ve heard it’s a good dry anabolic compound for lean mass and strength. I’ve heard it compared a bit to Mast Prop, Tren Ace, and Var. I’ve also heard to expect some PIP.

I would definitely try it some time because I do well on dry compounds like mast, but I don’t have access to it.
Theres a sale going on so i may grab some. Seems like a solid addition to trest. Maybe not though.. I have to do at least three more injections a week.