Trest log

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just be mindful of that, the muscles getting strong much faster than the tendons.
This👆 it's why old school bodybuilders did lighter weight higher volume on cycle and more strength style training when they were "off"
Yeah i hear you.Im going to keep it heavy because i need to keep intermwdiate fibers to a minimum. I need as much pure fast twitch as i can get, so low reps. I have one more injection of of the deca left, so ill probably stop the ace in the next week or the week after. Im excited to get off cycle and train at this level for a while so my body can adjust.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was having nausea every day for a week or two, added tudca in here and there but now im running tudca 2x a day and the nausea has dissipated. Must be liver stress. It IS a methylated steroid after all (7a though not 17).

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alrigh, this cycle may come to a close shortly. ii have gyno lumps, ralox 10mg was fighting the itchy/swollen feeling but the lump still grew. upped ralox.

Shoulder pain is concerning me. If i keep pushing like i have my shoulder could end up injured. I think the arm wrestling stuff is grinding my humerus into my rotator cuff. Thats what it feels like at least.

Ive been feeling lightheaded and dizzy. im assuming its blood pressure. started carditone. seems to be helping today.

These sides are pretty ridiculous lol. on top of that im pretty sure im having slight prolactin issues because my libido is fairly low for a few days at a time. Not going to get prami or caber, i have l dopa and if thats not good enough ill ride it out.

Trest is definitely not a beginner compound. I think id like ace better, an 8-weeker sounds about right.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took this fridays gym routine off. My shoulder hurts.

strength is steailly rising. i went to practice and they said i feel way strongwr. It roughed up my arm so i wasnt able to complete my wrist curl workout. I felt that i could have used 120lbs easilly but my elbow started flaring up and my strength dropped.

i was able to break 80lbs off the ground for my post/pronation exercise. (Hammer curl with weight around thumb and going down back of hand. When i started i was able to get 65 lbs.

my pronation is getting scary strong. My wrist is popping and being twisted. Lots of trndon/ligament twisting in the hand/wrist. I got 90 lbs for 7 easy reps. I could probably use 100 for low reps but my body isnt ready.

im pleased with how this is going.
Looks like even though you suffered a little burnout that your strength is still steadily progressing. Just be careful as you start hitting that 90+ range with any of your twisting, and your pronation, supination exercises, slow and easy. When I was arm wrestling and started hitting those big boy weights with all my arm and arm wrestling specific exercises, I started having to take a day off from weights after arm wrestling practice, otherwise I had all kinds of popping and pain which sometimes lead to nagging little injuries that just slowed the progress, oh and got burned out as well. You’re making awesome progress though. Have you mentioned when your next tournament is?

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alrigh, this cycle may come to a close shortly. ii have gyno lumps, ralox 10mg was fighting the itchy/swollen feeling but the lump still grew. upped ralox.

Shoulder pain is concerning me. If i keep pushing like i have my shoulder could end up injured. I think the arm wrestling stuff is grinding my humerus into my rotator cuff. Thats what it feels like at least.

Ive been feeling lightheaded and dizzy. im assuming its blood pressure. started carditone. seems to be helping today.

These sides are pretty ridiculous lol. on top of that im pretty sure im having slight prolactin issues because my libido is fairly low for a few days at a time. Not going to get prami or caber, i have l dopa and if thats not good enough ill ride it out.

Trest is definitely not a beginner compound. I think id like ace better, an 8-weeker sounds about right.
I didn’t see this post before I posted that last one. Yeah sounds like you might need to back off at least a little with the shoulder issues.
Trest is definitely not a beginner anabolic for sure. Those that do get the sides do need to be careful to not let it get out of hand. If you think your Prolactin is going up, I would go ahead and get some P5P and run it at 100 maybe even up to 200 and it should help.
I’ve actually never ran the Trest Deca, I’ve only ran Ace and the 7 Alpha transdermal that PRE used to have, so I’m not sure how differently they are with sides. I know @SkRaw85 has ran the Trest Deca, but he’s been busy lately and haven’t seen him around.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Are u currently running Trest Dec and Trest Ace?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t see this post before I posted that last one. Yeah sounds like you might need to back off at least a little with the shoulder issues.
Trest is definitely not a beginner anabolic for sure. Those that do get the sides do need to be careful to not let it get out of hand. If you think your Prolactin is going up, I would go ahead and get some P5P and run it at 100 maybe even up to 200 and it should help.
I’ve actually never ran the Trest Deca, I’ve only ran Ace and the 7 Alpha transdermal that PRE used to have, so I’m not sure how differently they are with sides. I know @SkRaw85 has ran the Trest Deca, but he’s been busy lately and haven’t seen him around.

hmmmm i think youre right, i should have some anyway if i ever plan on running trest again, which i do. The deca has been super mild, possibly underdosed, then i added 10mg/day ace and thats when my strength shot up and i got sides. So the deca was either mild on sides/gains or underdosed.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like even though you suffered a little burnout that your strength is still steadily progressing. Just be careful as you start hitting that 90+ range with any of your twisting, and your pronation, supination exercises, slow and easy. When I was arm wrestling and started hitting those big boy weights with all my arm and arm wrestling specific exercises, I started having to take a day off from weights after arm wrestling practice, otherwise I had all kinds of popping and pain which sometimes lead to nagging little injuries that just slowed the progress, oh and got burned out as well. You’re making awesome progress though. Have you mentioned when your next tournament is?
Im not sure when ill be able to attend a tournament. I was hoping to hit the socal classic but im not going to be there in time to make it. Oh yeah i think theres one on the 29th of next month if i remember correctly.

Yeah man your about right with that 90 lbs. I can feel my wrist still isnt recovered so i need to be careful.

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im not sure when ill be able to attend a tournament. I was hoping to hit the socal classic but im not going to be there in time to make it. Oh yeah i think theres one on the 29th of next month if i remember correctly.

Yeah man your about right with that 90 lbs. I can feel my wrist still isnt recovered so i need to be careful.
You from SoCal bro?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was riser (hammer curl-like) no improvement. 75lbs was my absolute top working weight. did something like 30 sets

Today was wrist curls. did 17 sets till my arm started hurting and my strength dropped. worked up to 125 for sets of 4-6. Feels fairly easy. but i notice that im also getting better at the movement itself so that helping push the weight.

Tomorrow or the next day will be pronation. nervous for that one but my wrist feels good to go again. Probably wont twist my hand off my wrist lol

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pronation strength seems to be up. Did roughtly 30 sets. About 1/3 of the sets was with 95lbs which is a big improvement. BUT my range of motion is getting smaller. I dont need a large range of motion for armwrestling, infact i want my pronation strength at a particular position rather than a full range of motion. Im making up for the smaller range of motion by doubling my reps. More work in the angles that are important

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running a test. I want to see if i can prevent gyno by layering androsterone on my nip. There will be a confound: and that is that ive stopped my test injections. I was taking 125 T a week as TRT. Ive also stopped ralox for funsies.. and science.

I missed my last T injection so im a week and a half into no T. no ralox yesterday or today. Nips are actually better today with androsterone (and no T) than with ralox at 30mg.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Im running a test. I want to see if i can prevent gyno by layering androsterone on my nip. There will be a confound: and that is that ive stopped my test injections. I was taking 125 T a week as TRT. Ive also stopped ralox for funsies.. and science.

I missed my last T injection so im a week and a half into no T. no ralox yesterday or today. Nips are actually better today with androsterone (and no T) than with ralox at 30mg.
Are you still on trest?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finally took a week off from the arm wrestling stuff. Starting to get pains. That means REST.

still running trest at 10mg/day probably until next week. Ill start up TRT today, then next week ill drop the trest way down or remove it completely. this way i dont lose anything on my week off.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finally took a week off from the arm wrestling stuff. Starting to get pains. That means REST.

still running trest at 10mg/day probably until next week. Ill start up TRT today, then next week ill drop the trest way down or remove it completely. this way i dont lose anything on my week off.
Yeah, you have to listen to your body, it’s better to rest than to risk injury.👍

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was supposed to be wrist curls again, but i still have a pain in my hand so im going to skip this workout. I want to be able to do this as an old man so tendons come first. Typically, it takes 2 weeks off to recover from minor pains like this; although, next time i may run bpc-157 with it so i dont need as much time off during cycle.

Im noticing pain in the ulnar side of my hand, (probably because ive never really built strength there specifically) it feels like its the insertion point/s of some wrist flexors. makes sense. Also the origin of my thumb flexor is sore. makes sense, ive been hanging 95lbs off my thumb for pronation.

Im still pushing 10mg ace/day. Im not going to decrease it until my hand is able to lift heavy again so i can work out at 100%. The strength loss is always the worst when i need a couple weeks just after cycle so im going to mitigate that by still running ace. Also, im going to start cissus again to ensure good hand recovery over the next week.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was supposed to be wrist curls again, but i still have a pain in my hand so im going to skip this workout. I want to be able to do this as an old man so tendons come first. Typically, it takes 2 weeks off to recover from minor pains like this; although, next time i may run bpc-157 with it so i dont need as much time off during cycle.

Im noticing pain in the ulnar side of my hand, (probably because ive never really built strength there specifically) it feels like its the insertion point/s of some wrist flexors. makes sense. Also the origin of my thumb flexor is sore. makes sense, ive been hanging 95lbs off my thumb for pronation.

Im still pushing 10mg ace/day. Im not going to decrease it until my hand is able to lift heavy again so i can work out at 100%. The strength loss is always the worst when i need a couple weeks just after cycle so im going to mitigate that by still running ace. Also, im going to start cissus again to ensure good hand recovery over the next week.
I’m a big believer in BPC-157, that stuff is a miracle in a bottle for me.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m a big believer in BPC-157, that stuff is a miracle in a bottle for me.
Same, have you used tb-500? I felt they were similar, but i felt bpc was a litter better. Whats your take if youve ran both?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same, have you used tb-500? I felt they were similar, but i felt bpc was a litter better. Whats your take if youve ran both?
Yeah, I like both in combination, if you can afford it, for more serious pains or injuries, but BPC by itself for minor pulls, strains, and tears.
They do work differently so that’s usually why people seem to see one work better than the other on certain types of injuries.
As far as the way they work, probably the main difference is BPC-157 is localized and administered at or near the injury every day, and TB-500 has a systemic effect throughout the entire body and can be administered a couple of times a week and is still very effective.
Here is an article explaining the difference on a research site, I didn’t post the whole thing because they sell their own products.
Hopefully this won’t be too long of a post…..

“In terms of healing and recovery, both TB 500 and BPC 157 have very beneficial effects in animals.
Each peptide promotes enhanced recuperation from injuries to joints, bones, muscle, and connective tissue. Simultaneously, they each provide a protective effect against injury as well, promoting stronger musculoskeletal tissue with greater joint, tendon, and ligament flexibility.
Still, they do have significant differences in their respective origins and structures, along with some key variations in administration and which types of body tissue they most greatly affect.
First, let’s define each product.
TB 500 is synthetically produced Thymosin Beta 4, a protein produced by the thymus gland. It exerts its healing effects through several mechanisms, including the upregulation of actin, enhanced angiogenesis (blood vessel formation), and reduced inflammation.
On the other hand, BPC 157 is a synthetically made peptide similar to Body Protection Compound, a natural peptide found in the gastrointestinal tract that facilitates digestion and the healing of ulcers.
Though based on the natural Body Protection Compound, BPC 157 is a truly synthetic peptide in that its sequence does not occur in nature. This is in contrast to TB 500, which mirrors the structure of natural Thymosin Beta-4.
This distinction, as well as their origins and chemical structures, are the clearest differences between both peptides.
Similarities
TB 500 and BPC 157 share several mechanisms of action in regard to enhancing healing and recovery. For example, BPC 157 also improves angiogenesis and cell survival and migration, all of which are central characteristics of TB 500.
Indeed, both peptides have been observed to exert powerful healing effects on injured muscle, joint, bone, and connective tissue in clinical study.
It’s clear that both products are effective. With that in mind, will one be better than another for promoting recovery in a specific animal?
This answer will often depend on the type and location of the injury, as well as some other factors. Let’s continue to examine this in the context of these products’ main characteristics.
TB-500 Vs. BPC-157
One key difference between the two compounds is administration (how the product is given to the animal).
TB-500 is commonly given once or twice per week with total weekly dosages of 10 to 20mg.
Conversely, BPC-157 is administered in dosages of 250mcg (0.25mg) to 1000mcg (1mg) daily. This means weekly dosages total 1.75mg to 7mg, significantly less than its counterpart.
Perhaps more importantly, TB-500 has a systemic effect, meaning it promotes healing in injured tissue throughout the animal’s body regardless of the location of administration.
BPC-157, however, has a localized healing effect. This means that it most greatly benefits injured tissue within close proximity to the site of administration.
Further, studies have shown BPC-157 to have powerful healing and protective effects in the gastrointestinal system and in neurological tissue. As a result, there is evidence that it is effective for promoting recovery and guarding against harm in these areas when given orally, even when its localized healing effects are taken into account. Read more about oral BPC-157.
Other Possible Differences
Anecdotally, some veterinary professionals have reported TB 500 to have greater benefits in animal muscle tissue than BPC 157. This pertains specifically to growth and strength promoting effects. On the other hand, many reports appear to indicate that both peptides have a similar (powerful) healing and protective effect on joint, bone, and connective tissue.
As a result, some animal trainers will choose TB 500 as an ancillary strength and growth promoting aid over BPC 157 when the goal is solely lean muscle development in the animal. At the same time, other veterinary professionals have reported slightly better injury healing results with BPC 157.
So why the difference, and what is really going on here?
Without a proper study performed in a clinical setting, it is difficult to say for sure. However, we can speculate that the difference is likely just natural variation in individual response; i.e., certain products simply work better for some animals than others.
Synergistic Effects
Importantly, an enhanced recovery effect is often observed in the animal when the two peptides are administered simultaneously, as both can work to stimulate healing through complementary mechanisms.
Therefore, stacking both peptides together can result in a potent synergy that provides the greatest growth and healing benefits.”

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I like both in combination, if you can afford it, for more serious pains or injuries, but BPC by itself for minor pulls, strains, and tears.
They do work differently so that’s usually why people seem to see one work better than the other on certain types of injuries.
As far as the way they work, probably the main difference is BPC-157 is localized and administered at or near the injury every day, and TB-500 has a systemic effect throughout the entire body and can be administered a couple of times a week and is still very effective.
Here is an article explaining the difference on a research site, I didn’t post the whole thing because they sell their own products.
Hopefully this won’t be too long of a post…..

“In terms of healing and recovery, both TB 500 and BPC 157 have very beneficial effects in animals.
Each peptide promotes enhanced recuperation from injuries to joints, bones, muscle, and connective tissue. Simultaneously, they each provide a protective effect against injury as well, promoting stronger musculoskeletal tissue with greater joint, tendon, and ligament flexibility.
Still, they do have significant differences in their respective origins and structures, along with some key variations in administration and which types of body tissue they most greatly affect.
First, let’s define each product.
TB 500 is synthetically produced Thymosin Beta 4, a protein produced by the thymus gland. It exerts its healing effects through several mechanisms, including the upregulation of actin, enhanced angiogenesis (blood vessel formation), and reduced inflammation.
On the other hand, BPC 157 is a synthetically made peptide similar to Body Protection Compound, a natural peptide found in the gastrointestinal tract that facilitates digestion and the healing of ulcers.
Though based on the natural Body Protection Compound, BPC 157 is a truly synthetic peptide in that its sequence does not occur in nature. This is in contrast to TB 500, which mirrors the structure of natural Thymosin Beta-4.
This distinction, as well as their origins and chemical structures, are the clearest differences between both peptides.
Similarities
TB 500 and BPC 157 share several mechanisms of action in regard to enhancing healing and recovery. For example, BPC 157 also improves angiogenesis and cell survival and migration, all of which are central characteristics of TB 500.
Indeed, both peptides have been observed to exert powerful healing effects on injured muscle, joint, bone, and connective tissue in clinical study.
It’s clear that both products are effective. With that in mind, will one be better than another for promoting recovery in a specific animal?
This answer will often depend on the type and location of the injury, as well as some other factors. Let’s continue to examine this in the context of these products’ main characteristics.
TB-500 Vs. BPC-157
One key difference between the two compounds is administration (how the product is given to the animal).
TB-500 is commonly given once or twice per week with total weekly dosages of 10 to 20mg.
Conversely, BPC-157 is administered in dosages of 250mcg (0.25mg) to 1000mcg (1mg) daily. This means weekly dosages total 1.75mg to 7mg, significantly less than its counterpart.
Perhaps more importantly, TB-500 has a systemic effect, meaning it promotes healing in injured tissue throughout the animal’s body regardless of the location of administration.
BPC-157, however, has a localized healing effect. This means that it most greatly benefits injured tissue within close proximity to the site of administration.
Further, studies have shown BPC-157 to have powerful healing and protective effects in the gastrointestinal system and in neurological tissue. As a result, there is evidence that it is effective for promoting recovery and guarding against harm in these areas when given orally, even when its localized healing effects are taken into account. Read more about oral BPC-157.
Other Possible Differences
Anecdotally, some veterinary professionals have reported TB 500 to have greater benefits in animal muscle tissue than BPC 157. This pertains specifically to growth and strength promoting effects. On the other hand, many reports appear to indicate that both peptides have a similar (powerful) healing and protective effect on joint, bone, and connective tissue.
As a result, some animal trainers will choose TB 500 as an ancillary strength and growth promoting aid over BPC 157 when the goal is solely lean muscle development in the animal. At the same time, other veterinary professionals have reported slightly better injury healing results with BPC 157.
So why the difference, and what is really going on here?
Without a proper study performed in a clinical setting, it is difficult to say for sure. However, we can speculate that the difference is likely just natural variation in individual response; i.e., certain products simply work better for some animals than others.
Synergistic Effects
Importantly, an enhanced recovery effect is often observed in the animal when the two peptides are administered simultaneously, as both can work to stimulate healing through complementary mechanisms.
Therefore, stacking both peptides together can result in a potent synergy that provides the greatest growth and healing benefits.”
Thanks! Yeah i wish they were available for less money, otherwise id buy both and lots lol.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im finally back for my chest/tri routine. I hit 145 on each side of the incline machine which is almost a PR. I could have gone heavier muscularly, but i had elbow surgery so im not oushing too far.

Looks like my body was craving the rest. Cant wait for the arm wrestling stuff

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My hand has been feeling much better so i bumped the trest down to 5mg/day where i might keep it untill next blast. I added test last week to restart trt and my prostate swelled up within a week, so ill probably minimize my test dose and keep trest at 5mg/day.

Im eager to start my next blast but my tendons and arent ready for it and my health needs a break. Considering test (500mg/week) with anadrol or mtren (pulsed 2 weeks on 2 off or -- 3 weeks on 1 week off). I might do a couple pulses before september because ill need to get labs at some point later in the year and i want my body as recovered as possible.

All my heavy arm wrestling stuff is all going strong. maxes are higher im sure, but im not going heavier until i feel like i can take it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you do pulse the orals, I would rotate the orals between pulses. So Mtren first time, Anadrol next - they have unique qualities & sides. Anadrol is less toxic than Mtren, but will raise RBC much more.

Also understand doing this is going to keep lipids bad the entire cycle.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do pulse the orals, I would rotate the orals between pulses. So Mtren first time, Anadrol next - they have unique qualities & sides. Anadrol is less toxic than Mtren, but will raise RBC much more.

Also understand doing this is going to keep lipids bad the entire cycle.
Ill need to startbeing concerned of lipids soon in my life, but atm im okay with them being off.
Good points about staggering the orals. Ill probably do it like that, im thinking drol, mtren, drol to minimize the toxic effects of mtren

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m noticing something really interesting. Might not surprise some of you but it surprises me. Even after deloading for several weeks, including an entire week off. My hand is still digressing. Its becoming more painful when im doing wrist curls. Im assuming the tendons in my hand are being slowed by the trest.

oh and 5mg trest a day is what im at. No decrease in strength, and im actually stronger since dropping trest from 35mg/day. Im just ha

im probably going to order bpc to help speed this along. And i think im going to drop the wrist curls for a couple weeks so it can heal. Its a marathon not a sprint.

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! I CAN LIFT 95 lbs in thehammer curl position (with the weight around by thumb for pronation). When i started the cycle i could only lift 65. So thats a huuuge increase. I cant rep that weight but i can hold it for 10 or so seconds and pronate with it. Super happy about this

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m noticing something really interesting. Might not surprise some of you but it surprises me. Even after deloading for several weeks, including an entire week off. My hand is still digressing. Its becoming more painful when im doing wrist curls. Im assuming the tendons in my hand are being slowed by the trest.

oh and 5mg trest a day is what im at. No decrease in strength, and im actually stronger since dropping trest from 35mg/day. Im just ha

im probably going to order bpc to help speed this along. And i think im going to drop the wrist curls for a couple weeks so it can heal. Its a marathon not a sprint.

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! I CAN LIFT 95 lbs in thehammer curl position (with the weight around by thumb for pronation). When i started the cycle i could only lift 65. So thats a huuuge increase. I cant rep that weight but i can hold it for 10 or so seconds and pronate with it. Super happy about this
Yeah that is a huge jump in weight….30 lbs. on one arm is about as good as it gets over that time frame.💪😎

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've settled at 5 mg trest ace/day. It seems to be maintaining everything I've gained during the cycle. I might be a little bit weaker in a couple lifts but I'm not totally sure. I did get to arm wrestle a few mid-level pros on vacation and I was about on par with them.

very pleased so far.

OH! I think you'll be excited at my new finding. I am. I only had about 50 mg of raloxifene left and so I put in about three mL of olive oil, and some of it dissolved but not all of it. So I've been taking this raloxifene in olive oil, and putting it on my nipple for the trest lump, and it almost disappeared after 4 days. 50 mg is gong to last me years with this topical administration. And i only use a tiny tiny bit.

I did a Google search and found it transdermal delivery is actually better than oral delivery anyway (or at least very effective, memory isnt 100%). theres definitely better carriers than olive oil, but this does work well, so well that i wouldnt buy another carrier.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s cool you’re keeping up with some mid level pros…..keep at it,, it’s a way more rewarding sport now than it was in the 90s. Of course I’m sure the competition is way tougher now than in the 90s too. I didn’t know Raloxifene was effective as a transdermal, that makes sense and good to know.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've settled at 5 mg trest ace/day. It seems to be maintaining everything I've gained during the cycle. I might be a little bit weaker in a couple lifts but I'm not totally sure. I did get to arm wrestle a few mid-level pros on vacation and I was about on par with them.

very pleased so far.

OH! I think you'll be excited at my new finding. I am. I only had about 50 mg of raloxifene left and so I put in about three mL of olive oil, and some of it dissolved but not all of it. So I've been taking this raloxifene in olive oil, and putting it on my nipple for the trest lump, and it almost disappeared after 4 days. 50 mg is gong to last me years with this topical administration. And i only use a tiny tiny bit.

I did a Google search and found it transdermal delivery is actually better than oral delivery anyway (or at least very effective, memory isnt 100%). theres definitely better carriers than olive oil, but this does work well, so well that i wouldnt buy another carrier.
You should use something like Apex’s Arimahex or another high quality TD to mix the Ralox in if you ever get some. That would be a better, more effective carrier and combo with the AI component there.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should use something like Apex’s Arimahex or another high quality TD to mix the Ralox in if you ever get some. That would be a better, more effective carrier and combo with the AI component there.
Ill keep it in mind. Cone to think of it, i think i have some aet-50 still laying around, i could probs use that. Or even a couple drops of dmso might help too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ill keep it in mind. Cone to think of it, i think i have some aet-50 still laying around, i could probs use that. Or even a couple drops of dmso might help too.
DMSO would work, but damn I wouldn’t put that on my nipples - nobody wants itchy nips! Definitely go with the aet-50 over that.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMSO would work, but damn I wouldn’t put that on my nipples - nobody wants itchy nips! Definitely go with the aet-50 over that.
😆 pure dmso on the nips would be an experience.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sooo i started mtren yesterday, will blast for 2 weeks, take at least a week off then 2 weeks again if i feel inclined.

i wont go with anadrol this time due to weight gain. But i may add it in too if the circumstances permit.

500mcg, but im looking to bump up to 1mg in a couple days if its not kicked in enough

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like the mtren is kicking in. Feeling hot and agressive. My next goal is to shed 6 lbs in the next 6 weeks. Thatll put me right at my weight cap and i wont need to water-cut.

reduced calories to cutting today. aiming for 500 below maintenance.

Going to run mtren till tuesday but possibly another week. Ive added anavar at 25mg/day until i drop the mtren, then 50mg. Party with TUDCA, yall are invited.

Goal is to shed 6lbs, and maintain or increase strength.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strength is up, weight is down a lb. There is a noticeable increase in strength from starting mtren @1mg. Nothing drastic. Im not getting an antigravity effects but there is an increase. I dont expect anything super drastic.

Mtren is definitely not a cutter. The results are great but the road to get there is full of low blood sugar feelings. I'm either hot and sweaty (after i eat) or im feeling like low blood sugar lol.

But the strength is worth it for now.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mtren still at 1mg. definite changes in the mirror. im down 4 lbs to 192 but i look swole. Need to drop 5 more lbs in 5 weeks. im taking an extremely aggressive approach to cutting. i figure mtren is a strength drug and extremely strong so i might be able to cut more aggressively and still not lose strength. im sitting at around 2k cals a day, sometimes less. Depending on feel. And its a 1000 calorie deficit.

No strength drop as of yet. but ill be dropping the mtren here in a couple days so we will see. will run trest ace @ 15mg for 2 weeks to give my liver a break and strength up, then ill resume mtrem 2 weeks before my deadline. will probably start at 1.5mg maybe 2mg. i should be the right weight by then so my hope is the mtren will add extra strength without a ton of bodyweight. We will see.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you do some form of calorie cycling, something to help slow stagnation/adaptation(1500/2000/2500, etc). Maybe fasting some on the low cal days.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you do some form of calorie cycling, something to help slow stagnation/adaptation(1500/2000/2500, etc). Maybe fasting some on the low cal days.
Thanks will do. I'm not sure that ive used calorie cycling. what type of cycle might you follow as far as low/high days? i typically do a cheat meal a week but thats as far as ive gone

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks will do. I'm not sure that ive used calorie cycling. what type of cycle might you follow as far as low/high days? i typically do a cheat meal a week but thats as far as ive gone
I just gave it to you. Take your baseline value, then take X from it one day and add it to another. Some days you’ll starve, others you’ll reload.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So since starting the mtren I’ve only been in one fight, but it’s fine because it was with a dog 😆

To be fair though, I don’t think it’s my fault. Because thTo be fair though, I don’t think it’s my fault.

i was walking my daughter to the park, shees 2. An agressive dog blocked our path and as soon asa i realized the dog was agressive we turned around and the dog mustve thought i was scared because he chased me when we turned around.

so i have an agressive dog locked in conflict and i chase him about a house down. Crazy agressive lol but luckilly i had a heavy solid object to increase my range. Every time i tried to leave the coward dog, he came after me. Lockedin conflict.

At this point im screaming and running this psycho animal like i want his face for breakfast, he get about a foot away from my hands and i bum rush him.

i couldnt get away from the dog. Thankfully a neighbor lady rescued us. Let us hop in her car.

i dont think the mtren made me act that way, but it certainly added some extra agressivness