Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So since starting the mtren I’ve only been in one fight, but it’s fine because it was with a dog

To be fair though, I don’t think it’s my fault. Because thTo be fair though, I don’t think it’s my fault.

i was walking my daughter to the park, shees 2. An agressive dog blocked our path and as soon asa i realized the dog was agressive we turned around and the dog mustve thought i was scared because he chased me when we turned around.

so i have an agressive dog locked in conflict and i chase him about a house down. Crazy agressive lol but luckilly i had a heavy solid object to increase my range. Every time i tried to leave the coward dog, he came after me. Lockedin conflict.

At this point im screaming and running this psycho animal like i want his face for breakfast, he get about a foot away from my hands and i bum rush him.

i couldnt get away from the dog. Thankfully a neighbor lady rescued us. Let us hop in her car.

i dont think the mtren made me act that way, but it certainly added some extra agressivness
That’s a tough scenario. On one hand, you’ve got to protect yourself & kin. On the other, you have zero pleasure hurting what amounts to an idiot animal. All you want is for the threat to go away, but it’s like they only can understand violence.

And if it’s me or the dog, it’s gonna be me 10/10.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude that's not the mtren. That's just you being a solid man. Don't worry about it. You did the absolute right thing brother

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So since starting the mtren I’ve only been in one fight, but it’s fine because it was with a dog 😆

To be fair though, I don’t think it’s my fault. Because thTo be fair though, I don’t think it’s my fault.

i was walking my daughter to the park, shees 2. An agressive dog blocked our path and as soon asa i realized the dog was agressive we turned around and the dog mustve thought i was scared because he chased me when we turned around.

so i have an agressive dog locked in conflict and i chase him about a house down. Crazy agressive lol but luckilly i had a heavy solid object to increase my range. Every time i tried to leave the coward dog, he came after me. Lockedin conflict.

At this point im screaming and running this psycho animal like i want his face for breakfast, he get about a foot away from my hands and i bum rush him.

i couldnt get away from the dog. Thankfully a neighbor lady rescued us. Let us hop in her car.

i dont think the mtren made me act that way, but it certainly added some extra agressivness
Wow man, thankfully you or your little girl were not hurt. That’s absolutely justified and nothing wrong with your reaction, that’s a Dad protecting his daughter. Truthfully it’s the owner of the dog’s fault, because most areas have leash laws and the dog shouldn’t have been loose, especially an animal with an aggressive nature. Actually the dog is fortunate that he didn’t run up on someone with a gun acting that way. As men we are obligated to protect our families, and I love animals, but don’t mess with my family.

Last edited:

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a tough scenario. On one hand, you’ve got to protect yourself & kin. On the other, you have zero pleasure hurting what amounts to an idiot animal. All you want is for the threat to go away, but it’s like they only can understand violence.

And if it’s me or the dog, it’s gonna be me 10/10.
And i had my 2 year old daughter, so the dog was going to get it. More than anything I engaged with the dog so that I could chase him about the house away from my daughter so hopefully we can get away. And yeah I definitely don’t want to hurt the dog, but my daughter isnt getting bit in the face. Super tough. Carrying mace from now on

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow man, thankfully you or your little girl were not hurt. That’s absolutely justified and nothing wrong with your reaction, that’s a Dad protecting his daughter. Truthfully it’s the owner of the dog’s fault, because most areas have leash laws and the dog shouldn’t have been loose, especially an animal with an aggressive nature. Actually the dog is fortunate that he didn’t run up on someone with a gun acting that way. As men we are obligated to protect our families, and I love animals, but don’t mess with my family.
yeah that’s my standpoint too, and if that dog head bit me the owners will be getting sued especially since I know from my community Facebook page that this dog gets out all the time. It’s aggressive and it gets out, and they continue to let it happen. yeah my first thought was actually carry a gun.. but ill just go with mace.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah that’s my standpoint too, and if that dog head bit me the owners will be getting sued especially since I know from my community Facebook page that this dog gets out all the time. It’s aggressive and it gets out, and they continue to let it happen. yeah my first thought was actually carry a gun.. but ill just go with mace.
Yeah I agree, mace is the better choice, and definitely works. I wasn’t really suggesting getting a good for that, just saying a lot of people carry these days.