Transdermal finna pellets

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not want to IM tren for several reasons- one being I can't afford to be found with brewed tren on me

I am on trt at 150mgs test cyp a week

Now I have some questions

Can I get any transdermal penetrator like primordial performances penetrate

Second does anyone know the absorption rate transdermally

Finally would I simply grind the pellets into a very fine powder- then put some carrier on hand powder in carrier and apply??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run a conversion and then try and evap the tren out... there's a lot of **** in those pellets besides tren that I know I wouldn't want in my system. On the absorbtion/penetration/etc. I have no clue.

ManBeast

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You can crush the pellets very fine and just dump it in the penetrate or whatever transdermal carrier you are using. The "fillers" are too heavy to make it through the skin, so no worries about that stuff ending up inside you.

edit: I think that 30% was the agreed upon effectiveness of that. So if you apply an amount that contained 100mg, you would end up getting 30mg.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes!! Thanks guys

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Confused each cartridge has ten pellets in it- I'm seeing for finaplex h that each pellet has 200mgs or each cartridge has 200mgs??? If each cartridge only has 200mgs I can't afford it, but if each pellet contains 200mgs.... Can anyone shed some light

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
basskiller turned into a marketing fwd: link type site.... useless.

The best bet would be to strip the fillers using half the conversion method... but not 100% necessary.

You could certainly just put them right into the carrier, and if you follow the directions on the Primordial Perfomance webpage for their blank carrier, its VERY easy to get it to go into solution... I recently mixed up some 4-AD and had no problems.... some was even caps that I just dumped right in.

You can find Fina Pellets VERY cheap just through a google search... keep looking, its out there, and it works VERY well in a TD I hear.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
BTW Im liking the new Trenavar from PHF right now, a Trenbolone prohormone... one week in and already feeling it.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I'd run a conversion and then try and evap the tren out... there's a lot of **** in those pellets besides tren that I know I wouldn't want in my system. On the absorbtion/penetration/etc. I have no clue.

ManBeast
Its only estadiol, glue, and dye.... Shoot you normally get all of that stuff from eating junkfood. I honestly see no problem shooting straight pill. Cept for ots not clean.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If I was to convert the stuff, I would just shoot it. Its not hard to make at all schwells.... Compared to all the other stuff your shooting....... How is it any different? Just make the stuff and shoot it. Plus heard it ruins clothes makes you sweat more so and gives off a funky smell.... Plus your not getting all of the product..... Just doesnt sound worth it to me, since you already get a ton of sides with the stuff, why not try to make it simple. Also its not like its even a big shot, it normally only comes out to half a cc.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Do not want to IM tren for several reasons- one being I can't afford to be found with brewed tren on me

I am on trt at 150mgs test cyp a week

Now I have some questions

Can I get any transdermal penetrator like primordial performances penetrate

Second does anyone know the absorption rate transdermally

Finally would I simply grind the pellets into a very fine powder- then put some carrier on hand powder in carrier and apply??
I have no idea what everyone above is saying; it's way over my head. But, just wondering, why can't you just get a vial of Tren (Ace or E) and simply put it in a vial marked Test? I can't imagine any agency testing a pharmacutical vial of test to make sure it's test. You can mix it with Tren E and call it a day. I mean, I'm pictureing you walking around with white powder on your face and arms thinking you're sliding under the radar. All of my tren is in oil, and in the syringe it all looks like test.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
finnalplix h doesn't contain estradiol. revalor is the one mixed with estrogen. i've heard speculation that finna is contaimintaed with estradiol, but i've never experienced any estrogen sides from it.
To my knowledge and have read it does.... It was placed in the pellets to help gain weight... But you shouldnt feel it if its being filtered....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what everyone above is saying; it's way over my head. But, just wondering, why can't you just get a vial of Tren (Ace or E) and simply put it in a vial marked Test? I can't imagine any agency testing a pharmacutical vial of test to make sure it's test. You can mix it with Tren E and call it a day. I mean, I'm pictureing you walking around with white powder on your face and arms thinking you're sliding under the radar. All of my tren is in oil, and in the syringe it all looks like test.
Agreed shooting would be more logical...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
estradiol is a super potent hormone ingesting any of it would cause gyno. i did some synovex a few years ago with a little estrogen left in it. got full blown gyno.
vet pharmacuticals are made using the same processes as human drugs. they dont build a 100 million dollars plant and not get it right.
finaplix-h does not contain estrogen.
estrogen is added in some implants to improve weight gain and fat. revelor, synovex, etc.
Diddo... My question which I tried to google and couldnt find anything. Wonder if if an estro controlling agent woild help prevent it. Since it wouldnt be to strong. Now if suseptable to gyno then. Dont shoot straight. Just something to think about. And interested for debate.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Diddo... My question which I tried to google and couldnt find anything. Wonder if if an estro controlling agent woild help prevent it. Since it wouldnt be to strong. Now if suseptable to gyno then. Dont shoot straight. Just something to think about. And interested for debate.
Also to my kmowledge, it used to have estro or does now to help prevent from it being used for athletes since gov is knowledgeable of this process.