Tr1iump and d1methadrol

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Something like methylstenbolone or methyldiazirinol? I do have both in my stash, I could try it early next year.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something like methylstenbolone or methyldiazirinol? I do have both in my stash, I could try it early next year.
That triumph would stack very nice!

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
T-bone is determined to get it for 15 a bottle haha
So the more/longer you run it, the greater the chance of permanent infertility?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
planning to run trest at 50mg Ed no more than 6 weeks with triumph. Save your babies

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure about that. I think it will shut you down hard and fast, but AFAIK, the infertility is reversible. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Speaking of which, my wife and I are expecting our first child. :) I've never used trest or MENT though, lol.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Yes, definitely planned. We're getting old, slowly but surely, so we decided this was the right time. I wasn't taking anything at the time, of course. I did a 1-Andro cycle/log few months after that.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure about that. I think it will shut you down hard and fast, but AFAIK, the infertility is reversible. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Speaking of which, my wife and I are expecting our first child. :) I've never used trest or MENT though, lol.
Congrats man

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Yes, definitely planned. We're getting old, slowly but surely, so we decided this was the right time. I wasn't taking anything at the time, of course. I did a 1-Andro cycle/log few months after that.
congrats brother!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! Fatherhood is awesome! Mine is 6 months old, she's lovely :)

1kerry

Awards
Yes, perfect for lean bulk/recomp and you will get some good strength gains
hi bro! How would you recommend caloric intake for recomp goal with an osta/triumph stack? 100-200 cals under main or above?

thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi bro! How would you recommend caloric intake for recomp goal with an osta/triumph stack? 100-200 cals under main or above?

thanks!
Anywhere in that range would be good for recomp imo. Can't really give you a definite answer without knowing a lot more about you. Hit me up and we can talk about it bro

1kerry

Awards
Anywhere in that range would be good for recomp imo. Can't really give you a definite answer without knowing a lot more about you. Hit me up and we can talk about it bro
thanks!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Wanna run a five week cycle of d1methadrol, what should my layout be?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Yes. 30-40mg, 4-6 weeks is pretty much standard. 60 is considered to be a hefty dose. Lethargy. People were using this at 20mg when it came out and got results.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 4 weeks at 40 be decent? I am coming over 4 weeks of rad
6 weeks at 30mg would be better imo, d1m takes some time to kick in

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
6 weeks at 30mg would be better imo, d1m takes some time to kick in
I start at 30 and play it by ear, would like to push it to six. Then proper pct and a lot of time off until January feb or March for a big cycle

Misfits88

Awards
picked up a bottle of tr1umph, tr3st and mass hg...good or bad idea to run this cycle all together?

also picked up arimacare pro, super pct and the Advanced BLR on/off cycle stack exotherm style (rebirth,viron,follidrone,exotherm).

What would be a good way to run this?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
picked up a bottle of tr1umph, tr3st and mass hg...good or bad idea to run this cycle all together?

also picked up arimacare pro, super pct and the Advanced BLR on/off cycle stack exotherm style (rebirth,viron,follidrone,exotherm).

What would be a good way to run this?
Mass HG 1-12 weeks
Trest weeks 5-12 @ 50-100mg
Triumph weeks 5-12 or weeks 7-12 (depends on how much you have of course)

LOL I'm laying out my winter plan for you.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy from LGD and MK677 will be killer though not sure how that's going to feel the first 4 weeks without a base. You can combat LGD with trest but MK is different.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr1umph stock is thin fyi guise

Misfits88

Awards
Mass HG 1-12 weeks
Trest weeks 5-12 @ 50-100mg
Triumph weeks 5-12 or weeks 7-12 (depends on how much you have of course)

LOL I'm laying out my winter plan for you.
Nice, since i only picked up a bottle of each it will be a 6 week run I guess this would be a proper way of running it:
Mass HG weeks 1-6
Trest weeks 3-6 @ 50-100mg
Triumph weeks 3-6 @ 60 mg

also is my pct and on cycle support solid or do I need something else? Also I was thinking of adding anafuse for the epichatechin and laxogenin.
what do you think?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, since i only picked up a bottle of each it will be a 6 week run I guess this would be a proper way of running it:
Mass HG weeks 1-6
Trest weeks 3-6 @ 50-100mg
Triumph weeks 3-6 @ 60 mg

also is my pct and on cycle support solid or do I need something else? Also I was thinking of adding anafuse for the epichatechin and laxogenin.
what do you think?
Just glancing over this. I wound say not to run Triumph so high. Most people do not like it above 45 mg. 60 mg would be overkill. I'd run it at least 6-8 weeks at a lower dosage....40mg most likely.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Just glancing over this. I wound say not to run Triumph so high. Most people do not like it above 45 mg. 60 mg would be overkill. I'd run it at least 6-8 weeks at a lower dosage....40mg most likely.
I hate running 4 week cycles, I'd hold off until I can get more triumph/trest

Misfits88

Awards
I hate running 4 week cycles, I'd hold off until I can get more triumph/trest
Gotcha, I just picked up a second bottle of Tr1umph, but idk if ill be able to get my hands on a second of trest, gotta wait for payday. I hear people use dermacrine as a base. Should I use something like this in case i dont get anymore trest?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha, I just picked up a second bottle of Tr1umph, but idk if ill be able to get my hands on a second of trest, gotta wait for payday. I hear people use dermacrine as a base. Should I use something like this in case i dont get anymore trest?
One cap of Triumph is 20mg. You could run 2 caps per for 8 weeks. That'd be one full bottle. That's the great thing about OL. They have better deals than the majority of similar products. You get more for your money. That's one of the reasons I support OL.

Misfits88

Awards
One cap of Triumph is 20mg. You could run 2 caps per for 8 weeks. That'd be one full bottle. That's the great thing about OL. They have better deals than the majority of similar products. You get more for your money. That's one of the reasons I support OL.
Thanks for the advice bro, i really appreciated. So this is what I come up with:
Mass HG weeks 1-6 (1 morning - 1 evening)
Trest weeks 1-8 @ 50mg (1 morning - 1 evening)
Triumph weeks 1-8 @ 40mg (1 morning- 1 evening)

along with Arimacare Pro (new version) and Exotherm

PCT: Super PCT (new version), Rebirth, Viron, Follidrone

Solid Cycle or do i need something more? dont want any sides ruining my cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice bro, i really appreciated. So this is what I come up with:

Clomid and exemestane

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm not really familiar with Mass HG. For PCT I'd definitely use a SERM. I like toremifene. Might want to get some extra TUDCA and NAC to be safe for on cycle in addition to PCT. Another thing you might want is some Exemestane for on cycle anti-estrogen support. You may not need it, but it's better to have it and not need it, than to not have it and need it. Otherwise it looks great. Hopefully someone else that knows more about Mass HG can help with that. Googled it and couldn't find anything related to a supplement or drug.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not really familiar with Mass HG. For PCT I'd definitely use a SERM. I like toremifene. Might want to get some extra TUDCA and NAC to be safe for on cycle in addition to PCT. Another thing you might want is some Exemestane for on cycle anti-estrogen support. You may not need it, but it's better to have it and not need it, than to not have it and need it. Otherwise it looks great. Hopefully someone else that knows more about Mass HG can help with that. Googled it and couldn't find anything related to a supplement or drug.
Its Olympus UK, gharine and legend stack

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You'll definitely need that AI on cycle even at 50mg of trest. Bank on it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its Olympus UK, gharine and legend stack
Would these cause some additional lethargy?..Any estrogen related issues?. I'm just asking for Mistfit88, because if it can also cause estro issues I'd think that the Exemestane will be required on cycle. With the lethargy I hope he is using DermaTrest instead of the oral version, which in my opinion would be much better at reducing or stopping the lethargy.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yates84, just scrolled up and read that they would also cause some lethargy....Guess I'm being lazy today. It's too damn hot here, can't wait for Winter weather!.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would these cause some additional lethargy?..Any estrogen related issues?. I'm just asking for Mistfit88, because if it can also cause estro issues I'd think that the Exemestane will be required on cycle. With the lethargy I hope he is using DermaTrest instead of the oral version, which in my opinion would be much better at reducing or stopping the lethargy.
No potential estrogen issues, maybe some lethargy from the gharine. Mass gh is pretty low on sides. I would still reccomend the op have exemestane on hand before starting this cycle. Multiple compounds and methyl estrogen? Be ready for estro sides

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84, just scrolled up and read that they would also cause some lethargy....Guess I'm being lazy today. It's too damn hot here, can't wait for Winter weather!.
Come on man! I'm still enjoying g summer :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No potential estrogen issues, maybe some lethargy from the gharine. Mass gh is pretty low on sides. I would still reccomend the op have exemestane on hand before starting this cycle. Multiple compounds and methyl estrogen? Be ready for estro sides
Stacking the "DHT based" triumph with a "wet" compound like trest will possibly help even things out a bit. It's also gonna depend on how he reacts. You never know. So yeah I think it'd be a good idea he has it on hand. I think he might need is some extra TUDCA and NAC also though.

Misfits88

Awards
You'll definitely need that AI on cycle even at 50mg of trest. Bank on it
i was under the impression that BLR exotherm is an AI (transdermal AI) . is this not sufficient? or should I use Letrone instead? (oral AI)

Misfits88

Awards
unfortunately i have oral trest, but im gonna check with nutri-verse if there is a way I can exchange it for dermatrest

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was under the impression that BLR exotherm is an AI (transdermal AI) . is this not sufficient? or should I use Letrone instead? (oral AI)
Jebrook vujade

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would not use exotherm in this case. I don't think it will be strong enough. It's meant to be primarily a fat burner. Letrone... yeah. At 2 caps a day, because I'm not convinced 1 is enough for trest. But BLR guys will know more. vujade should be able to help, because he used Letrone with Trest, IIRC (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Now, although I used Letrone and loved it, I'd still have exemestane for this, but that's just me, of course.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was under the impression that BLR exotherm is an AI (transdermal AI) . i
s this not sufficient? or should I use Letrone instead? (oral AI)
iExotherm is not as strong as Letrone. It has the same ingredients, but at a lower dosage, plus the added fat burners.

Letrone would probably be a better fit @ 2 caps a day. But truthfully, you may end up not needing an AI
while on Trest while using DHT Based PH/DS/AAS...

I initially started my Trest run with Formestane, but ended up dropping it because it became unneeded
because i was running 1000mg of Stano per day, which converts to DHT. DHT will work like an AI, and
keep estrogen low. When i came off my cycle, my E2 levels were only @ 5, which is below normal for
a male. I seriously believe this to be, because of the DHT.

Jebrook vujade
Thanks for the mention bro.. :biggthumpup:

Personally, I would not use exotherm in this case. I don't think it will be strong enough. It's meant to be primarily a fat burner. Letrone... yeah. At 2 caps a day, because I'm not convinced 1 is enough for trest. But BLR guys will know more. vujade should be able to help, because he used Letrone with Trest, IIRC (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Now, although I used Letrone and loved it, I'd still have exemestane for this, but that's just me, of course.
I didnt use Letrone while on Trest. It wasn't available at the time. I beta tested Letrone during my PCT.

And then used it for another month or two while doing some natty cycles.

Misfits88

Awards
I know the goal is to keep estrogen under control not completely kill it. So from what Im reading Letrone and exemestane would be good for controlling estrogen right?