Total Body Recomposition PES SALE!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Deal was to good to pass up so I grabbed 4 bottles of Erase and AT2 and 3 bottles of Shift.

Deal was to good to pass up so I grabbed 4 bottles of Erase and AT2 and 3 bottles of Shift.
this deal is so good you even posted the same post twice :D

Bump, for anyone that may have missed this earlier... time is running out

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
In theory how long could I run a combo of all 3 products? I will be dropping weight for the next 2 months.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In theory how long could I run a combo of all 3 products? I will be dropping weight for the next 2 months.
Alpha-T2 + Erase + SHIFT

This stack is a combination of our three premium products, and is the ultimate stack for those looking to lose weight without losing any muscle mass, or even gain some lean mass during their fat loss program. You get the extreme fat loss benefits from Alpha-T2 during the day, the metabolism boosting effects of SHIFT all day and all night, and the testosterone boosting effects of Erase along with its fat loss properties.

Dosing:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap SHIFT
Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps SHIFT (with or without food)
Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2, 4 capsules of Erase, or 4 capsules of SHIFT in any 24-hour period.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude 18.99 is very very very epic for this product(t2) it works amazingly i love it guna have to get me one