Topic of the Week: Are you worried about the long term effects of Prohormones?

mynewusername

Awards
You’re hard as shet to read. I don’t know if you are trolling, or if I should admire your commitment, or be annoyed by it.

If you’re rolling your provably a really cool dude fawking with people. If not, idk if you have an elevated ego or if you’re just honored/proud.
on the first page he was prolly being funny but being on trt is NOT being natty, its literally TESTOSTERONE, the exact same ones that every single anabolic is an ester of. you get your t levels from 500 to 2000 you put on mass like its nothing, its not your real body, and you still get side effects and need to run pct, just because your doctors give it to you instead of ordering online doesnt mean its magical and " natty ".

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
on the first page he was prolly being funny but being on trt is NOT being natty, its literally TESTOSTERONE, the exact same ones that every single anabolic is an ester of. you get your t levels from 500 to 2000 you put on mass like its nothing, its not your real body, and you still get side effects and need to run pct, just because your doctors give it to you instead of ordering online doesnt mean its magical and " natty ".
You’re joking right? I mean, seriously. No one with a test level of 500 will get TRT. If TRT puts someone at 2000, the doctor is gonna pull his dose back. Regardless, how the hell is that not someone’s “real body”?

mynewusername

Awards
You’re joking right? I mean, seriously. No one with a test level of 500 will get TRT. If TRT puts someone at 2000, the doctor is gonna pull his dose back. Regardless, how the hell is that not someone’s “real body”?
and than his balls shrink and he goes off and feels even more like ****, is he gona keep those muscles? no.

its not his real body because the only reason his body is maintaining the bodyfat level and the amount of muscle mass is because he injects test into his ass every night, once he goes off for whatever reason the gains are gone and so is his mental state, and the fat is back. its roids at a lower dosage its still the exact same ****. its testosterone, what dont u get.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
and than his balls shrink and he goes off and feels even more like ****, is he gona keep those muscles? no.

its not his real body because the only reason his body is maintaining the bodyfat level and the amount of muscle mass is because he injects test into his ass every night, once he goes off for whatever reason the gains are gone and so is his mental state, and the fat is back. its roids at a lower dosage its still the exact same ****. its testosterone, what dont u get.
I do love the way you say “injects test into his ass every night”...sounds so naughty

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still stand by my statement, if I die I die.

For real though, after trying out SD for the first time, every other PH I took before sucks major left nut. Not good enough for the D and not even good enough for the right nut.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been off aas for the last year now, and will continue to stay off.
Curious to see if there will be any long term sides.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I believe just like anything in this life, moderation is key. If an individual is responsible with PH use, the odds are in his favor to have less serious health issues that stem from PH use

chaossentry

Awards
I’ve only used epi, so I’m not that concerned tbh. I’ll run one more cycle of epi at the end of my next test cycle, and then I’ll be done with PHs. I’m nearly 48.
I've heard of epi2.0 alot. Is it not a steroid? What makes it safer than anything else?

Building12

Awards
Given the the past 20 years and evolution of ph's, do you worry about the long term effects? Heart issues, liver, kidney, etc...or do you believe its mainly blown out of proportion?

I have been using 3 types of topical pro hormones from Alpha Gainz and Iron Legion over the past 2 and 1/2 years and blood tests have been fine with no issues.
DHEA, P5 and VII KT.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I think the most worrying is the fact the non pro is using them, losing all gains later so its health risk for no reason.

"Ill just go on TRT"- Have you SEEN the TRT care out there today? Its terrible especially int he uk where they just stick you on Nebido with little monitoring then take off when you have a high blood count (well, duh!)

You can go private to a select few but you need the full package, and pin weekly.

I dabbled, so im already at the TRT doc feeling **** on, feeling **** off it.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the most worrying is the fact the non pro is using them, losing all gains later so its health risk for no reason.

"Ill just go on TRT"- Have you SEEN the TRT care out there today? Its terrible especially int he uk where they just stick you on Nebido with little monitoring then take off when you have a high blood count (well, duh!)

You can go private to a select few but you need the full package, and pin weekly.

I dabbled, so im already at the TRT doc feeling **** on, feeling **** off it.
Sounds like a chit situation, are you in the UK? I am, do they really take you off when it gets to normal levels?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only mess with sarms and transdermal testosterone and I still worry. I just hopped off my most recent cycle because rad140 spiked my blood pressure like crazy and I felt like I was gonna have organ failure or something - chest pain, lower back pain, tension headaches.

Now I plan on reevaluating my decision to use PEDs. I got into working out to get healthy and strong, but somehow that passion led me to taking drugs that are bad for your heart, liver, kidneys, hairline, skin, natural hormones, etc.

If you’re not a professional athlete, bodybuilder, or model, and you look at the pros and cons of using steroids, any rational person would realize how insane it truly is. But people have every right to educate themselves on the topic and put these drugs in their body if that’s the road they want to take in life.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I only mess with sarms and transdermal testosterone and I still worry. I just hopped off my most recent cycle because rad140 spiked my blood pressure like crazy and I felt like I was gonna have organ failure or something - chest pain, lower back pain, tension headaches.

Now I plan on reevaluating my decision to use PEDs. I got into working out to get healthy and strong, but somehow that passion led me to taking drugs that are bad for your heart, liver, kidneys, hairline, skin, natural hormones, etc.

If you’re not a professional athlete, bodybuilder, or model, and you look at the pros and cons of using steroids, any rational person would realize how insane it truly is. But people have every right to educate themselves on the topic and put these drugs in their body if that’s the road they want to take in life.
But the sides u had are probably from SARMs. Testosterone if not on high doses does not elevate ur blood pressure.

Do u know any internet site with trustful info on PEDs? Thx in advance.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But the sides u had are probably from SARMs. Testosterone if not on high doses does not elevate ur blood pressure.

Do u know any internet site with trustful info on PEDs? Thx in advance.
I’m aware it’s from the sarms. Testosterone treated me well, but it still has its risks.

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have actually been meaning to talk to my doc about this and what sides there are compared to exogenous testosterone injections. I know there is give and take with both. Plus I have no clue if my boys would even produce anything at all after years of IM TRT now. I have read people are able to maintain some pretty decent but in range levels this way.
I was on Clomid for hypogonadism for a little over a year. It worked wonders early on. I was hovering around 150 total t, and the Clomid took me over 500. No sides to speak of for the first year, but I was feeling increasingly low T again despite my numbers being steady. Unfortunately, the zuclomiphene isomer (acts like an estrogen in certain tissues, including the testicles) has a much longer half life in the body, and builds up over time. I am pretty sure this was the reason for my ever decreasing quality of life. I am off now, and will give my body a few months to clear the zuclomiphene. Sometime around the new year I will start back up, and cycle it, using Sustain Alpha or something similar to bridge the gap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was on Clomid for hypogonadism for a little over a year. It worked wonders early on. I was hovering around 150 total t, and the Clomid took me over 500. No sides to speak of for the first year, but I was feeling increasingly low T again despite my numbers being steady. Unfortunately, the zuclomiphene isomer (acts like an estrogen in certain tissues, including the testicles) has a much longer half life in the body, and builds up over time. I am pretty sure this was the reason for my ever decreasing quality of life. I am off now, and will give my body a few months to clear the zuclomiphene. Sometime around the new year I will start back up, and cycle it, using Sustain Alpha or something similar to bridge the gap.
sustain alpha is good stuff!!!

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha is good stuff!!!
I think it is fighting off a precipitous drop in my levels. That is all I can ask of it. What do you think of throwing a month of Dermacrine in between two runs of Sustain Alpha?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it is fighting off a precipitous drop in my levels. That is all I can ask of it. What do you think of throwing a month of Dermacrine in between two runs of Sustain Alpha?
absolutely!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the longterm effects / side effects of AAS are wholly irrelevant. Because if youre gonna train then you have to use anabolics, otherwise youre just being retarded and breaking your body for no gains. So what it boils down to is, can you live without gains or not, if the answer is no, then you are using anabolics period. Natty lifting is a nonstarter and stupid
not sure on that bro. For a start there are people with good to great genetics who will achieve a body naturally that is better than someone with **** genetics could achieve regardless of how many drugs they take. There’s plenty of good aesthetic and athletic physiques that have been achieved naturally.

could be you a high level bodybuilder and actually compete naturally, of course not (as in you wouldn’t be competitive) but one definitely doesn’t always need drugs to make decent gains or look good.

you have to look at why people train. Not everyone goes balls to the wall every session, some just want to be in general good health and we know resistance training and/or cardio have benefits in that regard. And that’s before we even consider the mental health standpoint.

i personally dropped 140kg and had outline abs with a ‘lean’ physique before I even touched anabolics, I was training hard and getting results. For me personally I wanted more than I could achieve naturally so I started using but I know plenty of people who aren’t bothered about having loads of lean mass or being especially strong, they just want to be fit and healthy so in that case training is essential and anabolics would be counter productive (from a health standpoint).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep and 99.9% of those natty people you talk about, you wouldnt be able to tell that they lift if they have clothes on, and if they take their clothes off they might have abs, sure thats cool, but theyll also have 13 inch arms unflexed and unpumped, not that great.
ok, im sure most if not all pro athletes cheat in some way, but they get tested frequently and can't be 'on' all the time, and some like hershel walker claim to be natty-he sure doesn't have 13 inch arms...of course what you say applies to general populace, but like what @Whisky said, some just have great genetics!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep and 99.9% of those natty people you talk about, you wouldnt be able to tell that they lift if they have clothes on, and if they take their clothes off they might have abs, sure thats cool, but theyll also have 13 inch arms unflexed and unpumped, not that great.
I appreciate what you mean. If someone is serious about muscle or strength, PEDs are going to make a big difference in development (especially short term, but also raising peak potential).

This demographic is actually a pretty small percentage of folks, especially looking at a commercial gym population. But that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be “exercising” or avoiding any strength training.

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
Given the the past 20 years and evolution of ph's, do you worry about the long term effects? Heart issues, liver, kidney, etc...or do you believe its mainly blown out of proportion?
The first 5 or so years i ran PHs i didn't know what a pct was nor did i care about liver support (i was young). i was able to successfully have 2 kids after 15 years of prohormone use.

i have no heart issues. my liver values are generally fine. no clue how my kidneys are doing beyond having no signs or symptoms of kidney stress.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yes but bro, your saying that training without anabolics is pointless (and stupid)......I agree, if the goal is to be a mass monster but some (lots of) people are happy with 13inch arms and abs......

they should still lift (as we know that resistance training is more beneficial than cardio) though.

your statement is only applicable to the small percentage of people who want to be well above average.

your incorrect that 99.9% of natties don’t look like they lift by the way. They might not look proper jacked but it’s simply wrong to say that most natties don’t even look like they set foot in a gym.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes but bro, your saying that training without anabolics is pointless (and stupid)......I agree, if the goal is to be a mass monster but some (lots of) people are happy with 13inch arms and abs......

they should still lift (as we know that resistance training is more beneficial than cardio) though.

your statement is only applicable to the small percentage of people who want to be well above average.

your incorrect that 99.9% of natties don’t look like they lift by the way. They might not look proper jacked but it’s simply wrong to say that most natties don’t even look like they set foot in a gym.
lol...i know a couple of farmboys who don't lift but look more like lifters than many i've seen who do lift...just sayin... :)

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
the longterm effects / side effects of AAS are wholly irrelevant. Because if youre gonna train then you have to use anabolics, otherwise youre just being retarded and breaking your body for no gains. So what it boils down to is, can you live without gains or not, if the answer is no, then you are using anabolics period. Natty lifting is a nonstarter and stupid
Erm, mike o'hearn!? What that guy has achieved using only duck eggs is astounding!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel like a lot of the mind set today is you need to supplement to work out or they are somewhat synonymous. Not at all how I feel like it should be: you should be working out for general health and using supplements or peds to aid the process, not working out because you're taking a ped.

Just a thought on how I feel what is the norm these days especially talking to younger folk.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like a lot of the mind set today is you need to supplement to work out or they are somewhat synonymous. Not at all how I feel like it should be: you should be working out for general health and using supplements or peds to aid the process, not working out because you're taking a ped.

Just a thought on how I feel what is the norm these days especially talking to younger folk.
Too true, man. Been that way since I started over a decade ago, too. Probably has been for a lot longer than that I would guess. All of the supplement marketing that began in magazines and places like GNC.

Tkcons

Awards
Considering many prohormones were pulled off the market because of the toxicity compared to the steroids that eventually came to market while they were legal. Yes, prohormones are kind of bad.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Considering many prohormones were pulled off the market because of the toxicity compared to the steroids that eventually came to market while they were legal. Yes, prohormones are kind of bad.
They’re bad mmmkay.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They’re bad mmmkay.
not if you buy them from the uk as here they haven’t been pulled off the market.....:which must mean they aren’t bad but only if you take them here as well. As soon as they land on US soil those little buggers go rogue

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
not if you buy them from the uk as here they haven’t been pulled off the market.....:which must mean they aren’t bad but only if you take them here as well. As soon as they land on US soil those little buggers go rogue
Yeah, kind of like weed is the coolest thing to do in California right after being PC or being insulted when someone's not being PC, but where I live it's the devil and a fast road to living under a bridge and shooting fentanyl in your eyeballs. Weird how the geometrics change the effect of a substance.

Actually don't know much about Cali lol, but I have gotten that image of it. Might be barking the wrong tree here..

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fucking hell mate... send me a few bottle of these healthy supps then will ya

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fucking hell mate... send me a few bottle of these healthy supps then will ya
But you have to use them only in the UK soil. Otherwise it's not healthy. But I'm sure @Whisky will let you camp in his garage the duration of your cycle. You can fulfill the plan of pinning his quads also! Lol..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But you have to use them only in the UK soil. Otherwise it's not healthy. But I'm sure @Whisky will let you camp in his garage the duration of your cycle. You can fulfill the plan of pinning his quads also! Lol..
😂😂 fair deal

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I truthfully don't know the exact reason they were banned but believe it to be more about accessibility and ease up of use. Many were ignorant to the fact of what they were... No pct, no support supps... Take "steroids" the same way and you'll also run into problems.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sadly too often people on them illegal supp look like that cute little guy on the natty picture 😁
True but the idea/image for many is there. If it's legal and available for purchase in stores = not gonna do anything and a complete scam. If it's illegal = it must be the shiet and if I take it I'll blow up in days!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think @mathb3 may enjoy pinning @Whisky s quads too much!! 😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think @mathb3 may enjoy pinning @Whisky s quads too much!! 😂
😂😂😂 well quads is actually a bad idea so I’ll bring him to places he’s never been, feel things he’s never felt.. in the lats.. in the traps... and what not