Topic of the Week: Are you worried about the long term effects of Prohormones?

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think @mathb3 may enjoy pinning @Whisky s quads too much!! 😂
😂😂😂 well quads is actually a bad idea so I’ll bring him to places he’s never been, feel things he’s never felt.. in the lats.. in the traps... and what not

joe123!

Awards
I've done 4 or 5 runs about a year apart. Always use on-cycle and pct... Do I worry, well, it's like like doing extreme sports. You put on protective gear and hope you don't fall, but you recognize the risk.

I'm not super worried about PH.
I'm more concerned about the high amount of tequila I drink 🤷🏻‍♂️

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've done 4 or 5 runs about a year apart. Always use on-cycle and pct... Do I worry, well, it's like like doing extreme sports. You put on protective gear and hope you don't fall, but you recognize the risk.

I'm not super worried about PH.
I'm more concerned about the high amount of tequila I drink 🤷🏻‍♂️
favorite tequila?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sadly too often people on them illegal supp look like that cute little guy on the natty picture 😁
If I had known I would become a triathlete in my late 30’s, I’d have stayed the little guy.
even after 2 years off, I can’t get rid of all this muscle. Even though I don’t lift anymore (what we consider lifting) people still think I do.
Starting in 2021 I’ve said fcuk it, back on the sauce.
now to figure out how to deal with calf pumps from running 10 miles.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😂😂😂 well quads is actually a bad idea so I’ll bring him to places he’s never been, feel things he’s never felt.. in the lats.. in the traps... and what not
sounds great tbh 😂

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I had known I would become a triathlete in my late 30’s, I’d have stayed the little guy.
even after 2 years off, I can’t get rid of all this muscle. Even though I don’t lift anymore (what we consider lifting) people still think I do.
Starting in 2021 I’ve said fcuk it, back on the sauce.
now to figure out how to deal with calf pumps from running 10 miles.
So you are lifting again, or just taking gear with the endurance work?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which time?
In the wanting to be ifbb pro fellas thread where the whole pinning your quads thing started. You directed it to puccah tho, but there was this competition with her and Mathb. But anyways not important, lol 😄 Thought it was in fresh memory.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the wanting to be ifbb pro fellas thread where the whole pinning your quads thing started. You directed it to puccah tho, but there was this competition with her and Mathb. But anyways not important, lol 😄 Thought it was in fresh memory.

The rule always applies; if you have explain your jk, it wasn't a good one.
I meant which time of math pinning my quads are you referring to bro 😉😂

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you are lifting again, or just taking gear with the endurance work?
I’m slowly getting back into lifting, but mostly just the ped’s + endurance.

joe123!

Awards
I’m slowly getting back into lifting, but mostly just the ped’s + endurance.
I cant imagine what PHs would have done for me when I raced lol
I did a couple of the Hero Crossfit WODs and killed them in no time.... but an enduro MTB race would have been killer.

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
Considering many prohormones were pulled off the market because of the toxicity compared to the steroids that eventually came to market while they were legal. Yes, prohormones are kind of bad.
They were pulled off the market so big pharma could get their hands on them and monopolize the distribution of them.

1ad/4ad, the godfathers of the industry, neither one were methyls thus not liver toxic.

Then we have the clown show of primordial getting raided like a decade ago for having legal/safe "androgens".

Diego Manuel

Awards
I'm worried about hidden ingredients like in Alri Jungle Warfare in the past. It ruined my test levels to single digits in 12 weeks and gave me liver issues without knowing it.

Not all natty supplements are natural...

In Ergolog you can see false ingredients and dosages in supplements.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm worried about hidden ingredients like in Alri Jungle Warfare in the past. It ruined my test levels to single digits in 12 weeks and gave me liver issues without knowing it.

Not all natty supplements are natural...

In Ergolog you can see false ingredients and dosages in supplements.
how hard was it to fix your liver