Topic of the Week: Are you worried about the long term effects of Prohormones?

mynewusername

Awards
You’re hard as shet to read. I don’t know if you are trolling, or if I should admire your commitment, or be annoyed by it.

If you’re rolling your provably a really cool dude fawking with people. If not, idk if you have an elevated ego or if you’re just honored/proud.
on the first page he was prolly being funny but being on trt is NOT being natty, its literally TESTOSTERONE, the exact same ones that every single anabolic is an ester of. you get your t levels from 500 to 2000 you put on mass like its nothing, its not your real body, and you still get side effects and need to run pct, just because your doctors give it to you instead of ordering online doesnt mean its magical and " natty ".

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
on the first page he was prolly being funny but being on trt is NOT being natty, its literally TESTOSTERONE, the exact same ones that every single anabolic is an ester of. you get your t levels from 500 to 2000 you put on mass like its nothing, its not your real body, and you still get side effects and need to run pct, just because your doctors give it to you instead of ordering online doesnt mean its magical and " natty ".
You’re joking right? I mean, seriously. No one with a test level of 500 will get TRT. If TRT puts someone at 2000, the doctor is gonna pull his dose back. Regardless, how the hell is that not someone’s “real body”?

mynewusername

Awards
You’re joking right? I mean, seriously. No one with a test level of 500 will get TRT. If TRT puts someone at 2000, the doctor is gonna pull his dose back. Regardless, how the hell is that not someone’s “real body”?
and than his balls shrink and he goes off and feels even more like ****, is he gona keep those muscles? no.

its not his real body because the only reason his body is maintaining the bodyfat level and the amount of muscle mass is because he injects test into his ass every night, once he goes off for whatever reason the gains are gone and so is his mental state, and the fat is back. its roids at a lower dosage its still the exact same ****. its testosterone, what dont u get.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
and than his balls shrink and he goes off and feels even more like ****, is he gona keep those muscles? no.

its not his real body because the only reason his body is maintaining the bodyfat level and the amount of muscle mass is because he injects test into his ass every night, once he goes off for whatever reason the gains are gone and so is his mental state, and the fat is back. its roids at a lower dosage its still the exact same ****. its testosterone, what dont u get.
I do love the way you say “injects test into his ass every night”...sounds so naughty

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still stand by my statement, if I die I die.

For real though, after trying out SD for the first time, every other PH I took before sucks major left nut. Not good enough for the D and not even good enough for the right nut.