3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im going to throw in another vote for enhanced. Really is a great all around product for focus and pump.

I have yet to try game day but will at some point.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Im going to throw in another vote for enhanced. Really is a great all around product for focus and pump.

I have yet to try game day but will at some point.
Game Day is a great pre w/o! You would not be disappointed.

aceroni

Awards
Enhanced is the king.

Jacked AF a close second

For ridiculous pumps with little to no stimulant factor I like hemavol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Enhanced, RPM and Uncut are the best PWOs. I have ever used. Gameday is great for energy but i always feel dumber when i take it as opposed to the previous 3 i listed I feel smarter.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced, RPM and Uncut are the best PWOs. I have ever used. Gameday is great for energy but i always feel dumber when i take it as opposed to the previous 3 i listed I feel smarter.
Are you working out or doing calculus?

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
So has anyone tried SuperSize yet by AX? I didnt even see one person mention it. I absolutely love the stuff! My only beef was that the flavor wasnt the greatest, but they tweaked it and its much better now! I never personally like NO Xplode cause of the gut bomb it created! The old Jack3d was awesome, the New Jack3d is just so so. Craze and C4 were alright, but I wouldnt buy them unless on clearance. SuperSize has been so effective for me that I only take 2 scoops in stead of 3, and I max dose all PreWorkout Supps, always have. I get great pumps, plenty of energy and focus, and best of all, no crash when it wears off. All of that off 2/3 of the max dose is what leads me to believe it truly is a superior products, but hey, I havent tried a lot of the other Pre W/O supps listed! Just my .02

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's a first for me. I've never heard of someone feeling dumb or smarter after taking a pre w/o.

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's a first for me. I've never heard of someone feeling dumb or smarter after taking a pre w/o.
Maybe its a good thing? All the blood flowing to the muscles instead of the brain?! lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really liking the high volume & enhanced pwo
I've heard this a few times. I will be looking into high volume because now I'm curious!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working out but who seriously wants to feel dumber? Enhanced and uncut keep me clearheaded
Don't mind him. He is on a roll lately. :D

I understand what you are saying. Not anything against any particular product mentioned but I get that feeling sometimes as well. Mainly if I don't have some food in my stomach. More of an out of it and carb depleted type feeling then a dumb feeling though.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Don't mind him. He is on a roll lately. :D

I understand what you are saying. Not anything against any particular product mentioned but I get that feeling sometimes as well. Mainly if I don't have some food in my stomach. More of an out of it and carb depleted type feeling then a dumb feeling though.
I know what your saying. I workout in the morning fasted and some days I'm like that depending on my diet the previous day.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Working out but who seriously wants to feel dumber? Enhanced and uncut keep me clearheaded
Do not let the jostling Sprintinggyuy hate you down. just keep those trying to make a put down at bay​.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Two of my favs, and yes, I use them for studying too :D.

As for "feeling dumber," some of the dendrobium alkaloids are anti-cholinergic, meaning that they impair attentiveness to a degree. You may find yourself able to do normal tasks but unable to critically think

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two of my favs, and yes, I use them for studying too :D.

As for "feeling dumber," some of the dendrobium alkaloids are anti-cholinergic, meaning that they impair attentiveness to a degree. You may find yourself able to do normal tasks but unable to critically think
Smh u to damn smart lol