Top inflammation inhibitor?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I’d be interested in finding if there’s a consensus “best” when it comes to anti-inflammatories. Assuming all are third party validated, what would you take to squelch that burning fire inside you?
Looking forward to recommendations and assistance.
Thank you

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Cbd is awesome in my experience. Especially topical if you want to be spot specific in inhibiting inflammation.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Cbd is awesome in my experience. Especially topical if you want to be spot specific in inhibiting inflammation.
The sheer number of products makes me weary as I don’t know who’s reputable within that industry. I was looking at 50mg caps, third party verified, and it seemed legitimate, but I don’t have a ton of money to spend so I’d like to spend it on something that’ll provide the best result.
So your vote is cbd oil.
Thank you

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cortisol or Adenosine maybe? Not sure how you are defining "top" or the issue you are trying to correct.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol or Adenosine maybe? Not sure how you are defining "top" or the issue you are trying to correct.
Regarding “top” I was avoiding the dreaded “which is the best....”

General full body inflammation. I often feel like my insides are on fire- particularly upon rising and post training. Could be cortisol, for sure. NAC, high dose EPA and DHA, Vitamin-C, Moringa Oleifera, etc. help put it out but I’m curious about others, such as cbd, as mentioned.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established

General full body inflammation. I often feel like my insides are on fire- particularly upon rising and post training. Could be cortisol, for sure. NAC, high dose EPA and DHA, Vitamin-C, Moringa Oleifera, etc. help put it out but I’m curious about others, such as cbd, as mentioned.
Cbd and laxogenin make me feel like a million bucks

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cissus is great. I like Super Cissus, and GenoFlex; two best Cissus products I have tried. Best thing I have used for inflammation. Have not tried CBD, but heard it is good.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Cissus is great. I like Super Cissus, and GenoFlex; two best Cissus products I have tried. Best thing I have used for inflammation. Have not tried CBD, but heard it is good.
Ill also second genoflex, and throw flexatril into the mix as well.

Genoflex
Flexatril
CBD
Laxogenin

Not exactly sure what type of inflammation you are talking about though. Is your estrogen in check?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ill also second genoflex, and throw flexatril into the mix as well.

Genoflex
Flexatril
CBD
Laxogenin

Not exactly sure what type of inflammation you are talking about though. Is your estrogen in check?
Is Cissus in your opinion better than CBD, or CBD better than Cissus for inflammation.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Is Cissus in your opinion better than CBD, or CBD better than Cissus for inflammation.
It's hard to say. I just started experimenting with CBD about 5 months ago mainly for anxiety but also for pain and inflammation. I can tell when I run out of my isolate CBD (i take 50-60 mg a day) my problem areas all become a little worse. So it definitely helps. Hard to say which is better though. Just experiment and try for yourself. Genoflex is fairly cheap when on sale so I stock up and CBD can be kinda expensive. Think my CBD isolate powder is $30 a month for a 30mg day dose. Not terrible.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Well, cortisol is one of the best anti-inflammatories you will find.

Feeling like your insides are on fire is not a typical response to typical inflammation. Are you saying your stomach? Your chest? All over? What you are describing so far could be concerning and I would see a doctor TBH.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
inflammation is the body natural response to stress/ injury . why would you inhibit that with something that doesn't heal/ treat the pain but only mask it, if not make it worse by lessening the body's natural response? inflammation is usually a good thing.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Systemic Enzymes, Vitamin D3, Paractin, Curcumin (BCM-95), Astaxanthin, Palm Fruit (botanical craft) .... just to name a few.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
inflammation is the body natural response to stress/ injury . why would you inhibit that with something that doesn't heal/ treat the pain but only mask it, if not make it worse by lessening the body's natural response? inflammation is usually a good thing.
Yes this is often overlooked but low grade chronic inflammation is an issue.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add good deep sleep, which undoubtedly trumps everything else.

You gotta repair somehow.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
meriva or longvida curcumin (it not much more than bcm). fish/fish oil (fish oil quality is horrible though - all test always find most rancid). glutathione is master anti-oxidant and been found orally bio-available in study - they also have a sublingual version. diet - lots of fruits and vegetables, minimize refined carbohydrate.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Vit. D, Vit E, Vit C, curcuma, EPA/DHA.

If you wanna go underground BPC157 and TB500 peptides.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
meriva or longvida curcumin (it not much more than bcm). fish/fish oil (fish oil quality is horrible though - all test always find most rancid). glutathione is master anti-oxidant and been found orally bio-available in study - they also have a sublingual version. diet - lots of fruits and vegetables, minimize refined carbohydrate.
Yes, I found an blackseed oil based curcumin that I’ve ordered. Also a molecularly distilled fish oil that’s 2.2g DHA and 800 mg EPA with the remainder being CLA isomers.
Surprised to read bioavailabile glutathione. Do you know of a source? If so, would you please DM me?
Thank you

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
My favorites would be super cissus, tumeric, and fish oil. Doses...as much as your wallet will allow. Im so wanting to try cbd oil. Just trying to find a credible source.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
My favorites would be super cissus, tumeric, and fish oil. Doses...as much as your wallet will allow. Im so wanting to try cbd oil. Just trying to find a credible source.
There are many third party tested cbd suppliers. That’s something I put faith in. Better than nothing I figure.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I found an blackseed oil based curcumin that I’ve ordered. Also a molecularly distilled fish oil that’s 2.2g DHA and 800 mg EPA with the remainder being CLA isomers.
Surprised to read bioavailabile glutathione. Do you know of a source? If so, would you please DM me?
Thank you
NAC is the best way to increase your glutathione levels. It is what doctors give when they have to raise glutathione levels when someone ODs on acetaminophen.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
NAC is the best way to increase your glutathione levels. It is what doctors give when they have to raise glutathione levels when someone ODs on acetaminophen.
I’d also opt for NAC

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Curcumin, Fish Oil, Ginger (extracted for gingerol content)