Topical Apex Stanogen or something Iconic Formulations?

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try a topical gel like Stanogen as sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I read a thread and Arimahex being mentioned but Stanoplex sounds more what I'd like. Anything from Iconic that would be similar or better?

Basically I'm 45 and in pretty decent shape, lift pretty heavy/intense Monday, Wednesday and Friday and now recovering from total knee rerplacement a bit over 6 weeks ago. I just don't seem to recover well and lack energy once afternoon into evening comes. Having 2 kids, 11 year old and 4 year old, it's hard to keep up when energy is not there. I feel diet is failry decent but could always use some work. High protein and carbs and fat in check with ratios I aim for.

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure Ultra Hard (Iconic Formulations) is exactly what you’re after

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking to try a topical gel like Stanoplex as sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I read a thread and Arimahex being mentioned but Stanoplex sounds more what I'd like. Anything from Iconic that would be similar or better?

Basically I'm 45 and in pretty decent shape, lift pretty heavy/intense Monday, Wednesday and Friday and now recovering from total knee rerplacement a bit over 6 weeks ago. I just don't seem to recover well and lack energy once afternoon into evening comes. Having 2 kids, 11 year old and 4 year old, it's hard to keep up when energy is not there. I feel diet is failry decent but could always use some work. High protein and carbs and fat in check with ratios I aim for.
Stano-Plex is a capsule product by CEL and contains 300 mg. Epiandro per capsule + 150 mg. VASO6.

If looking for a topical version of Stano-Plex, Xtreme Performance Gels uses the same epiandrosterone raw materials and is a topical form. XPG Epiandro Gel contains 75 mg. per ml and 100 servings per bottle, for a total of 7.5 grams epiandro per bottle.

Stanogen is Apex's version of a topical Epiandro.

Ultra Epi is Iconic's version of a topical Epiandrosterone and Ultra Hard is their topical epiandro/androsterone combination.

I hope all goes well with the knee replacement. I was in a bad accident year before last and shattered my tibia and had it come out thru the calf muscle and cause a lot of tissue damage. Different things, but can relate to trying to get back on track.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultra Epi - great for aggression, libido, etc - also good for some muscle density - this is up to 450mg epiandrosterone per application

Ultra Hard - fricken amazing for libido, aggression, leaning, alpha feeling, muscle density, etc. The androsterone balances out the epiandro and helps create a cool calm focus - rather than the agitation and anxiety high doses of epiandro can cause.

Alpha Four - this is 4-DHEA and Androsterone - this is feel good in a bottle and more. the 4-dhea and androsterone are great for gains and recovery.

Dermacrine is also great for energy - the DHEA and Pregnenolone are awesome for energy and well being (this is a great long term solution - you can run long term at lower doses..like 2-3 pumps a day.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the replies. Leaning towards Ultra Hard. Now, I know the rule is if you have to ask do more research or don't use, but what PCT is needed if any?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're going to run Ultra Hard solo - I would generally recommend Sustain Alpha and EndoAmp. this is a pretty mild run and you shouldn't have much issue with suppression.

jaeger01

Awards
Those are all good products above, but have you had blood work recently? At your age it could simply be low T, and if that's the case a feel-good cycle won't fix the underlying issue.