Too much info and I'm VERY confused. Please help.

mjclikesit

Awards
I'm 36 yo. I weighed 145lbs (at 5'8) and had very low testosterone results via physical exam (about 150). I decided to go on test e to raise the levels and start gaining muscle mass. I went on 250/week for 7 weeks and increased to 375/week for weeks 8 and 9 (which is where i'm at now). I've gained mild muscle gains and about 7lbs.

Question 1: Do I want to go off of test, when I need it to just keep my levels at normal? Meaning, do I have to do on/off cycles when I need test (not just want it)?
Question 2: With slight weight gains (only 7 lbs) since I started, I decided to go to the gym more frequently (from 3x/week to 5x) and start taking protein supplements. Since I've begun this regimen so late in the cycle (I just started, and it's my 9th week), won't going off cycle now defeat the purpose?
Question 3: Do I need PCT if I do go off cycle?
Question 4: If I do in fact have to go off cycle, what's the longest I can continue on this one?
Question 5: Any other doses (stacking, etc) to take now or later than anyone recommends?

There's WAY too much information on the internet and I'm very confused. Thanks in advance.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
answer 0: op is 5'8 not 5'face
answer ?: is your test e from prescribd trt or did you go out and self medicate?

mjclikesit

Awards
No clue what you just said for Question 0. As far as your other question, I was prescribed through a doctor to get testosterone therapy. I was going to go in weekly for Test-Cyp shots. Am getting it elsewhere instead to save some money.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
I'm 36 yo. I weighed 145lbs (at 5'8) and had very low testosterone results via physical exam (about 150). I decided to go on test e to raise the levels and start gaining muscle mass. I went on 250/week for 7 weeks and increased to 375/week for weeks 8 and 9 (which is where i'm at now). I've gained mild muscle gains and about 7lbs.

Question 1: Do I want to go off of test, when I need it to just keep my levels at normal? Meaning, do I have to do on/off cycles when I need test (not just want it)?
Question 2: With slight weight gains (only 7 lbs) since I started, I decided to go to the gym more frequently (from 3x/week to 5x) and start taking protein supplements. Since I've begun this regimen so late in the cycle (I just started, and it's my 9th week), won't going off cycle now defeat the purpose?
Question 3: Do I need PCT if I do go off cycle?
Question 4: If I do in fact have to go off cycle, what's the longest I can continue on this one?
Question 5: Any other doses (stacking, etc) to take now or later than anyone recommends?

There's WAY too much information on the internet and I'm very confused. Thanks in advance.
Simply stated: no you do not need to cycle testosterone replacement therapy. It's prescribed so that your levels are "normal". The only reason to "cycle" is to restart your natural test production, of which you have little to none naturally. Coming off will not benefit you in any way.

As far as adding other compounds, do that at your own discretion. Usually androgens go well with a testosterone base. But, you would want to time your cycles In between your trt blood tests if you went that route. Just my $.02

vassille

Awards
Keep test levels within range usually around 1000. By doing so you also normailize your other hormones related to testasterone. If you want to keep your test levels higher then you need to take an AI to keep estrogen within range and keep in eye on all other hormones like DHT.

What happens, if one hormone is higher or lower it affects other hormones around it and throws things out of balance. The body will then try to adjust. So, my advice is to do a cycle with more testesterone for few months and then lower it to within normal range let's say 150mg a week maintenance. Wait a month or two then do a cycle again if you wish.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Keep test levels within range usually around 1000. By doing so you also normailize your other hormones related to testasterone. If you want to keep your test levels higher then you need to take an AI to keep estrogen within range and keep in eye on all other hormones like DHT.

What happens, if one hormone is higher or lower it affects other hormones around it and throws things out of balance. The body will then try to adjust. So, my advice is to do a cycle with more testesterone for few months and then lower it to within normal range let's say 150mg a week maintenance. Wait a month or two then do a cycle again if you wish.
Is 1,000 a reasonable "on average" goal for long-term health and muscle maintenance? I truly do not have a clue and will test mine in a few weeks since doubling to 160 per week.

vassille

Awards
yes for the most part range is between 800-1100. There are some variation among ppl but these levels can be sustained long term without affecting health in a negative way.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
If it is "therapy" then you dont go off....you just accept that you have low T levels without it and commit to staying on forever and try and enjoy the benefits...as for gaining muscle and strength, all of that is determined by you training intensity and diet. Being steroids doesnt gaurantee you will suddenly be muscular- this is a common misconception. You still have to train and eat and be disciplined.