Low Test/Tren/Tbol cycle - How much adex is too much?

D

delco

Awards
On week 5 on cycle.

Week 1-2:
Test E 125mg/wk

week 3-6:
Test E 125mg/wk
Tbol 30mg/day
Tren E 100mg/wk

week 7-12:
Test E 125mg/wk
Tren E 100mg/wk

(It might be low dose, but it's a good cycle for me. Really nice recomp. I'm 44 and haven't felt/looked this good in at least 10 years, and if things keep up, I might even be hitting my old highs by the end of the cycle.)

Taking .5 Arimidex eod to control estrogen. Nips started puffing out at times and getting wide, so I started at .25 e3d. Then .5 e3d. Moved it up to .5 eod when I had to work hard to cum the other day.

No I didn't get bloods. (Still not really sure where to do it.)

Normally, my joints tend to dry out and hurt these days with heavy lifting. I take supps for it, but they only help a little when not on cycle. However, I don't have any dryness or joint pain while at .5mg eod, which I think says that it's not too much. So if nips are still acting weird, should I be increasing Arimidex or adding in something like Nolva, on cycle?

That's my main question. Anything else helpful that you'd like to add, feel free.

Thanks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As much as you need. I don't know how you expect anyone to answer this for you but I would bet 99.0% of ppl would not need any ai at all here. So your guess is far better then anyone else unless you go get ......... Bloodwork

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you on TRT? is 125mg your baseline testosterone therapy dose? Because if you’re simply doing this as a cycle, which mean shutting down your own testosterone production to do 125mg of test a week… excuse me for saying that but it’s the most retarded thing I’ve heard in a while. Not to be rude. To draw you an easy picture of the situation.. say the testosterone range is between 300 to 900, the average man will sit at 600. 125mg of test is going to put you exactly in the middle healthy range. So you’re basically shutting yourself down, with the risk associated to that… for absolutely nothing since you’re basically copying your natural production. You’re going to have to go through PCT and maybe low testosterone for a while until it bounces back… for nothing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you on TRT? is 125mg your baseline testosterone therapy dose? Because if you’re simply doing this as a cycle, which mean shutting down your own testosterone production to do 125mg of test a week… excuse me for saying that but it’s the most retarded thing I’ve heard in a while. Not to be rude. To draw you an easy picture of the situation.. say the testosterone range is between 300 to 900, the average man will sit at 600. 125mg of test is going to put you exactly in the middle healthy range. So you’re basically shutting yourself down, with the risk associated to that… for absolutely nothing since you’re basically copying your natural production. You’re going to have to go through PCT and maybe low testosterone for a while until it bounces back… for nothing.
I assumed he was adding the tren and tbol to his trt. But now that you say it, I'm just guessing so......

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you’re not sure, I’d recommend switching to aromasin. You have to stick with a certain dose of adex for at least a couple weeks to know if it’s right for you, whereas you can adjust aromasin every couple days until you find what works.

.5 eod seems a bit on the high side, but everyone is different. If your joints are sore, you’re feeling overly tired, and your skin is dry, then likely you’re over doing it.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
How much adex is too much? Seriously?.....that's a personal thing my man and all dependant on the cycle and individual. 1 rule of thumb, try to keep is the fact estrogen can be good if you can handle it. As minimum as possible is what you want. You start seeing bloating, or nips sensitive, or you start acting like a chic then .5mg adex.... Don't worry about eod or any schedule of it...I only take it when I KNOW it's floating high .....seriously my deca cycle I may had taken .5 adex 7 or 8 times and was mostly only taken because of the times I had a couple beers; spikes estrogen.

Goodluck, again the adex is not a go to and kept on cycle like a lot of guys do tanking the estrogen, it's unneeded, for some sure it's certainly needed but that's the point you dial YOU in not on anyone else.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
You gotta get a feel for it dude. I'm running tren/test/var rn and running 1mg e3d adex which works for me, for others 0.5 e2d works and others 1mg e2d, just depends on you as an individual

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems odd to get any negative reaction with those doses but yeah if you think the nips are flaring I guess you need to. Hard to believe estrogen could be out of range. Either way get some raloxifiene should knock any gyno right out. I recommend everybody keep some ralox on hand at all times. Stuff isn't expensive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DinosaurMuffins Cycle Logs 270
B Supplements 6
B Supplements 0
C Anabolics 10
F Pro Bodybuilding 9